It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:32 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Mektar's Top Ten Songs from Video Games 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Hello everyone! I thought it would be a neat idea to post a Top Ten list of my favorite songs from Video Games. Because I have good taste in music. Please note that I will only be including one song per franchise, otherwise half of the songs would problably be from Mario games. Also, all of the songs will be from games found on Nintendo consoles, because Nintendo is the best with music. Oh, and don't go *****ing and moaning that your fave song isn't on here, because this is all my opinion. So, here is...

NUMBER 10:

Dance of Illusions

Listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS9lJdHqv2I

I've only played one Castlevania game, Order of Ecclesia, and it was fun but difficult. I never got to Dracula, but this song makes me want to try it again. This music just screams 'Evil Vampire way more boss than Edward'. It's a fast-pased gothic tune that makes you want to laugh maniacally for some reason. Sometimes I even play this when I'm Pwning someone with my Vampire-tribe Magic deck. Oh, and the title is sweet too.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:39 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I know, bumping is bad.

Number 9:

Mute City

Listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoCaXUo8EVg

There are many variants of this icredible peice of music, but I prefer the Melee remix. Anyway, this song originated in F-Zero. It has a classicly epic theme to it that just screams sci-fi racing action! I just can't explain it very well in words. Well, I can think of two that fit. FALCON PUNCH!

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:17 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Ah, that is 1 of the great tracks in Super Smash Bros. Melee...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:22 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

We don't do "I rate stuff because I have good taste in ______" threads outside of Cleffa, sorry.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:10 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]