It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Jester's Artistic Court: Bugtastic update! 28/7/11 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Jester's Artistic court

NOTICE: IN THE SWITCH OVER FROM OLD PSYPOKE AND NEW PSYPOKE THE ORIGINAL TOPIC WAS LOST. I HAVE REBUILT IT, MADE IT BETTER THAN BEFORE...STRONGER...FASTER and 30% more artistic.

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Jester's Artistic Court. I have been on this forum as while and so I decided to open a gallery. I’ve been a keen participant in Mektar’s Art competition and since I keep placing I’m guessing my works good enough to have its own gallery. So please; admire, comment, suggest, request, love or detest it, it’s your opinion. Cheers for visiting

I have entered the art competition consistently since it started nearly a year ago now, and have placed in 9/11 rounds and won 4 (So far). I have only displayed the entries I am proud of as there where a few I didn’t like. My favourite entry so far has to be fusion of Rampardos and Dragonite.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image
Swachamp / Grydonn / Jugil Jr / Cranite / Chattaria / Zekravisham / Volcarous

~My Own Art~

This is my 100% mine, from the initial idea to its conception. These will be updated in a pattern of 6,6,5. My personal favourite of these so far is a toss up between 3 of them; Cofatom, Blitzen and Duskavoir. I will hople fully update this at least once a month.
Mandoom / Frealiking / Alakabuzz / Exreggutora / Amparisu / Juggle Sr.

Gastomb / Gligos / Sablsel / Drifting / Syveno / Victriper

Latwo / Warsire / Duskavoir / Kintile / perineon

Metonix / Dialgron / luxsolary / Granelwak / Fearfetch’d / kabuslash

Cofatom / Golturn / Guardetta / Sizosect / Birbarduck / Mrs. Monkey

Meowett / Lapsola / Kyilga / Blitzen / Leoptyena

~Special Commemorative Werewolf Sprite~

P.I Mime

~Requests~

These are peoples requests, mainly fusions, that I have been asked to do. I shall only post them here if i like them, if i do it but i don’t think its partially good I won’t include it. Also i won’t do requests if i think it just won’t work. The main Pokémon that i don’t think fuse well are: Blastoise, Gengar, Voltorb family, Magmar family, Maril family, Chancey family, Bidoof family and more

Image Image Image Image
Bussinesszard (fgdfgd31 ) / Rhyking (Edoc'sil) / Kylord (Anamator via Magikarps_Beast) / Lukazahn (ShinyLucario)

~Single Type Fusions~

I have decided than rather constantly doing a mixture of types and pokemon, to give myself a slight challenge, using only a single type to create several fusions... This will be easier for some then for others. Ghost inperticular will be dificult, as will fighting, but im bored so thhe first is Bug the type everyone loves to hate... I love em really.
Accsavior / Vespicross /Leavmanny / Buzzby / Adratula

~Signatures~

The base of these is the pixel Pokémon then I make a Photoshop backdrop and apply font. If you’d like one just request one and I’ll get it to you when I can

~Reviews~

A few words and comments from some respected artists on this site, a few artistic viewers plus Mektar the artistic overlord of the Lillycove Museum
Magikarps_Beast wrote:
Ask Jester, he's VERY good. I think he just made a new thread.

Manafi wrote:
Wow, these are great, I nominate Jester's as the mascot for Gray version!...instead of...you know..

hammythepig wrote:
Jester, yours was awesome.

ShinyLucario wrote:
Jester, your sprites are simply awesome beyond speech.

Mektar wrote:
I can see that your art is still top-knotch.

~Links~

Cheers for looking through this page, hoped you liked the art work, if you didn’t, plenty of more topics to look at try them,

Looking for UNHATCHED Manaphy egg. Will trade anything in my trading thread or PM me
FC: 1076 5550 2837

Last edited by Jester on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:35 am, edited 13 times in total.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:00 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

could you do a charizard and a piplupe split

Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:45 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Jester, your sprites are simply awesome beyond speech. No wonder why you won so much contests! I'm...speechless at the marvel of all your works. You have demonstrated the wonder of spriting - Keep the awesome work up!
Here are my guessing - please feel free to check.
Mandoom = Manectric + Houndoom
Frealiking = Feraligatr + Nidoking
Alakabuzz = Alakazam + Electabuzz
Exreggutora = Exeggutor + Registeel + Torterra
Amparisu = Amphardos + Pachirisu
Juggle Sr. = Hypno + Blaziken + Gastly smoke?
Gastomb = Gastly + Spiritomb
Gligos = Gliscor + Zapdos
Sablsel + Sableye + Sneasel
Drifting = Driftloon/Driftblim + Weezing
Syveno = Scyther + Scizor + Venomoth
Victriper = Seviper + Victreebel
fgdfgd31 wrote:

I don't think if going around requesting in others galleries is a good idea. You should visit Sunnyshore Market if you want to request something. PLUS I think that Charizard + Piplup is going to be a disastrous combo unless handled by expert spriters.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:45 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm glad you started your own thread, you're a really good spriter.

ShinyLucario wrote:
fgdfgd31 wrote:

I don't think if going around requesting in others galleries is a good idea. You should visit Sunnyshore Market if you want to request something. PLUS I think that Charizard + Piplup is going to be a disastrous combo unless handled by expert spriters.

Lol, that's kind of an insult to Jester XD

Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Magikarps_Beast wrote:
I'm glad you started your own thread, you're a really good spriter.

ShinyLucario wrote:
fgdfgd31 wrote:

Lol, that's kind of an insult to Jester XD

My apologies to Jester if my words caused some misunderstanding. Of course I think that Jester can handle this request perfectly (He's among the 'expert spriters'), but what I actually meant is that the combination of Charizard + Piplup itself is going to be funny!
By the way Jester, you should open a shop soon!

Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:52 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

ShinyLucario wrote:

I agree with you, The entire piplup family has very little for it going fusion wise, not even that good a colour scheme thats about it, piplup charizard will never work, Charizard Empoleon will bearly work, Charizard has plenty of transferable parts but non that will fit on Empoleon, Empoleons only transferable parts are its trident crown, and its rib down the middle, Image is the best best fusion between them and it just looks like a charizard with a tie. Like i said im my original post if i dont like it its not going in the big gallers, and its so bad i may even delete it from this post

As for opening a shop i will do in a few weeks after i make some samples of stuff i can make

Cheers for the comments guys, and btw im fine with requests as long as they have even a remote chance, Piplup charizard never did sorry

Ill update the gallery when i can

Looking for UNHATCHED Manaphy egg. Will trade anything in my trading thread or PM me

Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Jester wrote:
ShinyLucario wrote:

I agree with you, The entire piplup family has very little for it going fusion wise, not even that good a colour scheme thats about it, piplup charizard will never work, Charizard Empoleon will bearly work, Charizard has plenty of transferable parts but non that will fit on Empoleon, Empoleons only transferable parts are its trident crown, and its rib down the middle, Image is the best best fusion between them and it just looks like a charizard with a tie. Like i said im my original post if i dont like it its not going in the big gallers, and its so bad i may even delete it from this post

As for opening a shop i will do in a few weeks after i make some samples of stuff i can make

Cheers for the comments guys, and btw im fine with requests as long as they have even a remote chance, Piplup charizard never did sorry

Ill update the gallery when i can

thank you

Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:03 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I LOLed at the Charizard with tie! Anyway Jester you can still attempt plucking Charizard's wings & tail off & stick them on Piplup. You should be grateful as long as it's not a Ditto + Dialga request. Now that's something worthy to be called 'disastrous'!
By the way, would you mind if I sprite your Arbiken icon? I'll give credit to you for the original idea, of course.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:26 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

ShinyLucario wrote:
By the way, would you mind if I sprite your Arbiken icon? I'll give credit to you for the original idea, of course.

Yea sure, i was going to do it when i ran out of ideas, but i'd love to se your take on it,

Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:51 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Jester wrote:
ShinyLucario wrote:

Yea sure, i was going to do it when i ran out of ideas, but i'd love to se your take on it,

Thanks! The sprite is now in my humble Sprite Gallery. Please visit & give comments!

Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:52 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Shinylucario, had a look at your spite, Not bad,

In other news, UPDATES and a few items in the BRAN NEW SHOP,

Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
If you're open to requests, can I have a Nidoking/Rhydon? Thanks in advance!

Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:24 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Edoc'sil wrote:
If you're open to requests, can I have a Nidoking/Rhydon? Thanks in advance!

Image hope you like it

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Yes I do. I'll see if I can get it as an avatar.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:35 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

New update, havn't had one in a while, thought id focus on Gen 5 pokemon so there is atleast one in my new fusions, requests still welcome

Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

One word:

NICE

As far as requests, I don't really have any, though.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hm... requests... Gengar/Hairyama? The updates are awesome. :)

Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Awesome, as always! That's the only thing I can say.
As for requests...I can't really think for any, or else I would have made it myself. But I'll like to see Lucario fused with anything that fits. (Though not with Zoroark or Scizor, since I'd seen both)
Off-topic: I'm still wondering how come no one had posted in my gallery since my new update.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:50 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I can see that your art is still top-knotch. Welcome back... from wherever you were all this time?

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Welcome back! And your art's really good, as always! And even before I knew spriting, I knew that you were really good^^
Keep up the great work!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:06 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Cheers everyone for the complements, and ShinyLucario, expect a lovley Lucario based sprite just for you :D

Edoc'sil wrote:
Hm... requests... Gengar/Hairyama? The updates are awesome. :)

You my friend have confounded me. i've tried for about an hour trying to work out a resonable looking combonation of it and i have failed, Oh the shame

Mektar wrote:
I can see that your art is still top-knotch. Welcome back... from wherever you were all this time?

Thanks, A mixture of me moving house I havnt had time, but now I should be fairly active

Expect more foolishly good updates for your favoraite Jester

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Haha! I have won! >:U ...Anyways, how about Gengar and Blastoise?

Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:07 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Edoc'sil wrote:
Haha! I have won! >:U ...Anyways, how about Gengar and Blastoise?

gengar goes with nothing, and bastoise isnt the most ideal, Il light of you constantly besting me i hav decided to remae that segment sugestions, as requests implies i can do any fusion.

More fusions up, I did make 6 but to fif the pttern of 6,6,5 i started i only put up 5, but stll included the Lucario fusion i promised ShinyLucario

Over the next month i'll be working on someting a bt bigger and beter than fusions, so he only updates for a while will be me adding the new contest entries to the first page ( also i added contest 9 zemrok + ravisham fusion to th contes section)

Enjoy

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:54 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Gengar goes with nothing?" Well I just happen to have a funny Gengar/Electrode fusion...oops this really isn't a good time to advertise my fusions (again) ...
Anyway, thanks for Lukazahn! Of course, the other sprites are AWESOME as always. Lapsola looks loving & strong (like a lot of mothers), Kyilga just screams out "I'm sturdy & powerful!" Blitzen & Leoptyena looks great too.
The only thing that bothers me is......is that really your spelling?
PS: Can you also put a 'solo' version of Lukazahn in the Request section?

Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:03 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

ShinyLucario wrote:
"Gengar goes with nothing?" Well I just happen to have a funny Gengar/Electrode fusion...oops this really isn't a good time to advertise my fusions (again) ...
Anyway, thanks for Lukazahn! Of course, the other sprites are AWESOME as always. Lapsola looks loving & strong (like a lot of mothers), Kyilga just screams out "I'm sturdy & powerful!" Blitzen & Leoptyena looks great too.
The only thing that bothers me is......is that really your spelling?
PS: Can you also put a 'solo' version of Lukazahn in the Request section?

Thanks as always, but when i say nothing goes with gengar, i mean i can't make it into a decent fusion, or electrode for that matter, they're both quite bad as really they only have their faces as a valuable asset for fusions, even then its not the best. Yor fusion is funny actually, Wish i could do comedic fusions.. might give it a try actually.
What do you mean by spelling btw?
I have separated lukazahn into the request section and added a new swoobat/meowth fusion in its place.

In other news, NEW UPDATE, first one since the werewolf commerative edition. This update it made entirley of bug sprites and im open for sugestions to the next type exclusive fusions, I'll still do the occasional random updates consistin of many types/pokemon, but for now, focusing on the Single type fusions.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next