It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
 Your Zodiac 
Lite Four
Lite Four

With all the news of the zodiac signs changing, I got an idea for a topic - what's your zodiac and how well does it describe you?

Aquarius - January 21 - February 19
Pisces - February 20- March 20
Aries - March 21 - April 20
Taurus - April 21 - May 21
Gemini - May 22 - June 21
Cancer - June 22 - July 22
Leo - July 23 -August 21
Virgo - August 22 - September 23
Libra - September 24 - October 23
Scorpio - October 24 - November 22
Sagittarius - November 23 - December 22
Capricorn - December 23 - January 20

I was born 13 September, which makes me a Virgo. I think my personality fits the Virgo zodiac very well, as I'm always deep in thought (like now!) and researching random stuff, trying to get a better understanding of everything. I always dwell on the past way more than I should, making me a pretty unforgivable person. I'm a problem solver and I swallow my emotions and problems, never wanting to discuss them. I'm very independent and sensitive, another Virgo trait.

My sign was supposedly changed to Leo, although from what I understand, that's only if you were born after 2009. Reading Leo's profile makes me believe I'm still a Virgo, it's not me at all.

What does your zodiac sign mean?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:47 am
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I am an...Aries & I must say, based on the info in that link, it does not describe me that well to be honest...

Aries Strength Keywords:

- Independent = I am very, very independent & usually hate the very idea of spending time with another person so this is very right...
- Generous = I am actually very generous but even that being said, I try to appear more generous on the outside then I actually ever am...
- Optimistic = I am while more optimistic then my sister, not enough of a optimistic person to be well, Optimistic...I go between Optimistic & Pessimistic fluently being my point so I'm more so in between if anything...
- Enthusiastic = I only portray such a thing when I am actually doing something fun but otherwise am like a empty shell of nothingness that is always bored, honestly...
- Courageous = I am actually courageous but I don't exactly jump to the first opportunity to be as such, in other words, I am only courageous when I feel I absolutely have to be at all costs & it is also worth it, though not at all otherwise...

Aries Weakness Keywords:

- Moody = Couldn't be any further from the truth, I do act this way towards those who I find exceptionally annoying but otherwise am anything but moody...
- Short tempered = I could actually say this is true, but it is more so like I have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to somethings so I will give them this, but I don't go into rage mode ever so...
- Self-involved = The most obvious one if you ever seen me in real life, I hate sitting by anyone, working with others, I even don't find the idea of playing games online with others from around the world all that exciting but most importantly, I don't ever, ever like to talk to anyone about anything ever, I just do so because it is necessary or there is really no choice in the matter for 1 reason or another...
- Impulsive = This is not me in the least bit, I always think before I act about what will happen as a result of what I do at all times, it's actually part of the reason that I am superstitious at all...
- Impatient = I am not impatient unless dealing with again, exceptionally annoying people only, enough said...

Some of the proceeding paragraphs project who I am but most of them are so very wrong...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Under the new thing, even though it doesn't apply to me, I got changed to a Libra. Scorpio has always got me spot on with everything, Libra has a few things that my personality matches, but my personality fits Scorpio perfectly. I like to be alone a lot, and really prefer to be in control, two Scorpio traits. Just the keywords of strengths and weaknesses that match me.

Scorpio Strength Keywords:
- Loyal
- Passionate
- Resourceful
- Observant
- Dynamic
Scorpio Weakness Keywords:
- Jealous
- Obsessive
- Suspicious
- Manipulative
- Unyielding

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm still a Leo. It doesn't describe me very well at all to be honest. =/

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
I'm on the cusp of Aries and Taurus, and parts of each describe me very well.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:21 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I forgot to ask this but umm, what is this about the changing of the Zodiac Signs that I am hearing about?...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:34 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

The zodiac signs haven't changed for anybody. The new list that everyone on the Internet is freaking out over that has a thirteen sign is a list that eastern cultures follow, and they always have followed that list so nothing has changed for them. In the west, we have still only have twelve signs - our zodiac and all of those horoscope sites that people use on the Internet are based on the seasons of the year.

Regardless, I'm an Aquarius whether going by the tropical/western zodiac or the sidereal/eastern zodiac.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:57 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Frost wrote:
The zodiac signs haven't changed for anybody. The new list that everyone on the Internet is freaking out over that has a thirteen sign is a list that eastern cultures follow, and they always have followed that list so nothing has changed for them. In the west, we have still only have twelve signs - our zodiac and all of those horoscope sites that people use on the Internet are based on the seasons of the year.

Thanks for clearing that up cause a Google search was just being plain mean to my mental health regarding this situation I didn't even know about before first viewing this thread, that last bit in my statement should have really told me it was all really just BS...

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Im a sagitarius and it describes me pretty well, but i got bored reading a write up and didint finish it. But honestly the date of my birth doesnt define me, who i am defines who i am.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm a Pisces, and both Pisces and Aquarius describe me. I was born before 2009. I am imaginative(Pisces), but also sarcastic(Aquarius). Odd...

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow. I'm still a Sagittarius!
It pretty much might as well tell the world that I am Sagittarius.
Strength Keyword
Independence
Weakness Keyword
Unemotional
Okay... not perfectly, down to the core, but still. I'm fiercely independent, and the one thing I'm good at is doing schoolwork and learning. I hate it when I have to work in groups, because I feel like I can't do my best when in groups. Usually, I'm the first in my classes to ask the teacher if I can work alone instead.
Unemotional... Okay, that's a bit too extreme, but I am rather enthusiastic about everything around me. I've been rather busy lately, so I haven't been able to post, but if I had been able to, I would have said something about me being happy, even though my grades have been falling.
So, in a nutshell, Sagittarius is my Zodiac Sign.
(BTW, my brother's Zodiac Sign is the Pisces.)

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:19 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I'm Sagitarius. Doesn't fit my personality at all. Well, I do like to shoot things with arrows for no reason, but the similarities end there.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:27 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Hm the dates on the link are confusing but the strong and weak points of Capricorn fit me more then Aquarius.

Capricorn Strength Keywords:
responsible <---- Gues thats true
patient <---- True
ambitious <----- Erm no.
resourceful <---- Dont know how this is thought off so I

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hmmm... So mine didn't change to a Leo? Good >_> *needs to pay more attention*
Yeah... Mine's the same as Krisp's :3
I read about it a few years back and it didn't make much sense.... But it fits pretty perfectly now :o

Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I was born on January 14th so I am a Capricorn. I find my Zodiac fits me very well. I always want to do things myself for I that way if something goes wrong, it will have been my fault not somebody else's. I find that I am a reliable friend. I have had the same good friends since pre school and I would do a lot to help them if they were in need. I do find that I always want to strive for perfection, probably not a great thing.

One aspect of my zodiac that I find doesn't fit me is that Capricorns are supposed to be very sympathetic. On rare occasions I am sympathetic but usually I find my self not caring about the problems of strangers.

{latias} Black FC: 1463 5647 1777 {latios}

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:08 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'm a Leo but according to the new list I'm a Cancer. I think Leo fits me well - ambitious, generous, loyal, domineering, stubborn. Reading horoscope profiles makes me feel flattered and praised which I love...like a Leo. But I also identify with Cancer, mainly the sensitivity and intuition.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:18 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

im a pisces but im not too sure what it means so yeh :D

Check out my trading forum: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=31150&p=496756#p496756

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:47 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

...According to the ""New"" dates, I am supposedly actually a "Pisces"...

Pisces Strength Keywords:

- Compassionate = I am very compassionate, towards animals...though I do show a lot of compassion towards people as well, but most of the time that is just so that things don't get to difficult...
- Adaptable = This is ridiculously true, I am very, very adaptable to almost anything, enough said...
- Accepting = This is even more so true then Adaptable was as I tend just to say, oh well, it's messed up but oh well...I am very accepting of a world that is pretty much doomed...
- Devoted = I am very very VERY devoted to most of the stuff I do & it is so much so that say, if it isn't close enough to perfection then it isn't good enough for me...while I like being so, I am single for more then 1 reason...
- Imaginative = This is something I am just that good at, I can come up with plenty of stuff, but due to the lack of stuff actually in my possession can't really be created to my standards or even enough to be acceptable to other people...most of the time...

Pisces Weakness Keywords:

- Oversensitive = I am not oversensitive in the least bit, I am sensitive a little bit but other then that, nope...
- Indecisive = I am outstandingly indecisive, I just do not like to have to make decisions that involve more then just me & even if that isn't the case, I'm not always able to make a quick decision...I am passive when it comes to decision making, I try to avoid it at all costs most of the time...
- Self-pitying = I am not sure, I think I have self-pity, but not that much where I can't accept the situation as it actually is...meh, I will give this to them...
- Lazy = Yes, I would say who isn't but I am though very hard working, very lazy as well, I don't like having to do anything for anybody else, ever...but I do it because I know that sometimes you just have to do something but otherwise I try to avoid it at all costs...
- Escapist = Not much can be more true then this being a trait I possess...I loathe reality so so very much & actually watch Anime & read Manga & play Video Games(this mainly) to escape what is quite literally a bit despairing...reality which in turn allows me to deal with it as well when I can't do so...

The paragraphs were while right but also wrong about me, they were all meh paragraphs...

Pisces seems to fit me way better then Aries does, only it gets some major things wrong about me to a ridiculous extent, meh, still better then Aries in terms of fitting my personality so...

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:35 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I am Leo. It somewhat describes me. For example, I can be a braggart sometime but I am anything but pompous.... (both are traits of Leo)

sad but rad

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:20 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mine fits me so well that a lot of retarded assholes who think the Zodiac has any bearing on anything have pinned me for being Virgo. The only thing I'm not that the site provides is interfering. I don't like to get involved in people's ****, and I don't like to tell them what they "should" do.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:54 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm an Aquarius. Most of these qualities match with me.

Aquarius Strength Keywords:
-Witty = I can sometimes be witty depending on the situation.
-Clever= True enough
-Humanitarian= Not sure what this word means
-Inventive= kind of
-Original = in some ways

Aquarius Weakness Keywords:
-Stubborn= Yes. Very.
-Unemotional= Some people may think that I am if they don't know me.
-Sarcastic= kind of
-Rebellious= sometimes
-Aloof= I seem to look aloof to some people even when I'm not

Sprite Collection

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm a Leo, and I fit the description perfectly.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.
92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Diamond FC: 5199-4994-9415
White FC: 0089-1661-3588

Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]