entei 1/17-1/23
suicune 1/31-2/06
Each can be gotten on D P Pl HG SS
so you can get all three on each of your games
Which is a much better deal than the japanese got

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:17 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I saw this coming the minute I got here, better be it more clear on what the deal is here;

Starting JAN 03, 2011 is the start of Gamestop's distribution of the Legendary Pokemon, Raikou, Entei, Suicune(in most likely just the US)...

Shiny {raikou} is Available from JAN 03 - JAN 09
LV30 / Micle Berry / Classic Ribbon / OT ID = based on GameStop you go to / Cherish Ball / Rash Nature
Moveset = Zap Cannon / Aura Sphere / Extremespeed / Weather Ball

Shiny {entei} is Available from JAN 17 - JAN 23
LV30 / Custap Berry / Classic Ribbon / OT ID = see Raikou / Cherish Ball / Adamant Nature
Moveset = Flare Blitz / Howl / Extremespeed / Crush Claw

Shiny {suicune} is Available from JAN 31 - FEB 06
LV30 / Rowap Berry / Classic Ribbon / OT ID = see Raikou / Cherish Ball / Relaxed Nature
Moveset = Sheer Cold / Air Slash / Extremespeed / Aqua Ring

There Nature is SET as I learned from Ace so the above info is factual information...

"For those who like to reset for IVs, better get off your lazy butt after getting them & immediately do so as you don't get much time to do so"...

The Pokemon are Available for Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold & Soul Silver & unlike the Japan distribution of the same pokemon, you will be able to get ALL 3 OF THEM & you are able to get 1 for each of the versions you own if you just bring it to the store...

Lastly, for those who want to see it to confirm it, here is the Official Pokemon site's page on the event = http://www.pokemongoldsilver.com/us/#/news/trio/

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I hope they come to canada. its can't be that hard. We do have a canadian version of Gamestop here....

Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:11 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Dangertrout wrote:
I hope they come to canada. its can't be that hard. We do have a canadian version of Gamestop here....

As it is in 2011, they better be thinking or finding a way to do so as the great Canada is home to many Psypoke users of whom come from Canada, I have noticed about 3 to 5 of them myself via these event threads...

They better be also doing this in Mexico as well as it is technically part of North America...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:21 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Awesome.But why does suicune come last :( ill just wait for it :D

Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:18 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

adrianloyola1999 wrote:
Awesome.But why does suicune come last :( ill just wait for it :D

Okay, to answer that, they are in the order that they were discovered or in other words are in the National Dex, that's the only reason...

EDIT : 1/4/2010 = {raikou} distribution started yesterday, get off your couch & go get it, now, NOW, you only have until the 9th...

Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:50 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I obtained mine yesterday. Surprisingly, the GameStop worker said I was the first one to get it there.

Lv. 30
{raikou} @ Micle Berry
Rash, Pressure

Zap Cannon
Aura Sphere
ExtremeSpeed
Weather Ball

Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:37 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I said that I was going to check about that Nature thing but I never did, is it always Rash?...

Oh & I am usually the only soul to ever be in the store obtaining the Event Pokemon when I go to obtain these Event Pokemon though I doubt I am the first 1 to get there, good going...

Anywho, I got 4 of them waiting to be received & I haven't even started collecting them from the Poke'Mart yet, meh I'll get to it...

Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Just in case you guys wanted to know, it IS on in Canada. Check this thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84284

I'm still waiting for it to come to Australia. Well, I hope it actually does come to Australia

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:48 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ace wrote:
Just in case you guys wanted to know, it IS on in Canada. Check this thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84284

I'm still waiting for it to come to Australia. Well, I hope it actually does come to Australia

Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:59 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Cant wait to be able to get the shiny legendary dogs, with the moves and the unlcok for zoroak

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:35 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lawence Codye wrote:
OT ID = 06180

I don't think the OT ID is necessarily set; it may vary by store, because my Raikous had a different number (01031). It doesn't really matter, but I just wanted to point that out.

Plus, in February, there'll be the Celebi Event :-D

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:45 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

rex09 wrote:
I don't think the OT ID is necessarily set; it may vary by store, because my Raikous had a different number (01031). It doesn't really matter, but I just wanted to point that out.

Plus, in February, there'll be the Celebi Event :-D

That was the one that was on a certain website's info page, don't pay it any attention, glad to know if I go to a different store that the OTID will be different cause that opens up even more opportunities imo or that may just be the Japanese Event OTID, again though as you said, doesn't even matter so...

Yes, I plan to make a topic about that Celebi that will be given out in late FEB - early MAR around the time it is to start if someone doesn't beat me to it of course...

Oh & a reminder, Entei will be next & given away on JANUARY 17th - JANUARY 23rd so maybe go & get that 1 for those of you that want the move "Flare Blitz" on your Entei among other things...

Oh & lastly, IT IS GOING ON IN CANADA so do be aware of that Canadian visitors...

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/C ... over_Wi-Fi

Crown Beasts are to be available over Wi-Fi. Then I'll have access to them too. Yay.

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i'm so happy they came to canada ^_^ SRing 4 of them is a pain tho. i've got a few decent ones now, but i'm feeling like i should learn to RNG abuse and be done with it. course if i did that, they'd be less special to me so....
now, wth am i going to do with 4+ sets of crown beasts? :P we only need one beast to activate the event, right?

Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dangertrout wrote:
i'm so happy they came to canada ^_^ SRing 4 of them is a pain tho. i've got a few decent ones now, but i'm feeling like i should learn to RNG abuse and be done with it. course if i did that, they'd be less special to me so....
now, wth am i going to do with 4+ sets of crown beasts? :P we only need one beast to activate the event, right?

yeah, we only need one to activate it, and it can only be activated once per game. Maybe use another one for another game?? :-D Or trade it to get what you want.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:47 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

rex09 wrote:
Dangertrout wrote:

yeah, we only need one to activate it, and it can only be activated once per game. Maybe use another one for another game?? :-D Or trade it to get what you want.

Or, or just going on a wimp here...train & use them in competitive battles or if it hasn't been said already, trade to the less fortunate...

Ace wrote:
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Crown_Beasts_to_be_available_over_Wi-Fi

Crown Beasts are to be available over Wi-Fi. Then I'll have access to them too. Yay.

Best news I heard all week seriously, that is fantastic cause I actually am not sure if my mother is available next week to take me to the Steel Yard or Severance...plus if I obtain Heartgold or restart any of my games anytime soon then, I now can get more of them when they are distributed over Wi-Fi, if they are which is highly likely...

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I must say having the Crown Beasts be a set nature helps my lazy butt. I plan to use Raikou on a few weather based teams, and it took a fair few SR to get good IVs in Speed and Special attack. I don't know what I am going to do with Entei, it only took three SR to get good IVs in Speed and Attack. Its awesome when I went to get them, because the workers at GameStop know me, and knew exactly what I meant to do when I walked in the store.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:47 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

shinashu taji wrote:
I must say having the Crown Beasts be a set nature helps my lazy butt. I plan to use Raikou on a few weather based teams, and it took a fair few SR to get good IVs in Speed and Special attack. I don't know what I am going to do with Entei, it only took three SR to get good IVs in Speed and Attack. Its awesome when I went to get them, because the workers at GameStop know me, and knew exactly what I meant to do when I walked in the store.

You know the funny thing, it's the same with me but the people at the store didn't even know me or even had ever seen me before...

I need to get to resetting for Raikou's IVs, especially in Platinum as I have Jirachi there still & once I go for Suicune, it needs to be done or consequences will be made apparent...

I still haven't got Entei yet but hopefully Sunday I get it, or else I have to wait to hopefully see them be distributed by means of Mystery Gift's NFC which I don't want to wait on...

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

so, the main page here told me the wifi raikou was currently available in Europe.... but I just got the Raikou via nintedo wfc, so looks like it applies to north america as well ^_^ which is great, cause my brother had missed all 3 beasts and now he can get his very own. i'm a little miffed tho, i have 4 GAMESTOP ones, i could have had 2 GAMESTOP and 2 whatever the english version of HVR2011 is.... WIN2011? its not a big deal, but from a collecting standpoint, would have been nice to have both versions :D

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:59 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

YeAH, it is just like with NS Jirachi & PC Pichu...we seem to get a resonable about of their Wi-Fi Events available to us somehow, thank god cause I missed every 1 of them except for Raikou, here are the dates for the Europe Wi-Fi Distribution of the Crown Beasts;

{raikou} = Feb 7th - Feb 13th
{entei} = Feb 14th - Feb 20th
{suicune} = Feb 21st - Feb 27th

Do take solid & permanent notes on the fact that Suicune's Europe Distribution ends on the same day as Celebi's NA GameStop Distribution begins so beware of that or you will miss out on probably the rarest pokemon for NA gamers to get a hand on = {celebi} ...

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

celibii is going to be obtainable on the 21st incase if anyone wants to make a topic out of it.

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:27 pm
Profile YIM
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

The Pokemon Master wrote:
celibii is going to be obtainable on the 21st incase if anyone wants to make a topic out of it.

I know, I kind of mentioned it in my post...but there is already 1 in the Unova section of the forum...

http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=27889

via the above link...

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]