It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 The one objective that prevents you from getting 100% 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Don't you just hate it when you're really good at this one game, or you're hooked onto a game, yet there's one or two goals in the game that stops you from getting 100%.

I remember on one of my Guitar Hero DS games, I got five stars on nearly every song on EXPERT (wow I'm a nerd) but there's like two songs that are so hard to do! But the worst part is that there's a small glitch that sometimes messes up your 'strumming' and I end up lossing everytime! :frustrated:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nothing prevents me from getting 100% in a game. If its a game that I really care about 100%ing, or there is something special for doing it, then I will do it. If I don't care about it too much, or there isn't anything special for doing it, then I won't.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:41 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I know what you mean. Try getting all the puzzle pieces in the Golden Temple in DKC Returns.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:48 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Ironically the only games I remember there being just 1 objective preventing me from getting 100% on was firstly, Shinobi's last boss & that last race in Midnight Club 2, it was a pain in the butt to complete the later & after slightly over 20 tries I, almost did it but the game was taken back to the store to be invested in something else & as for the former, I gave it 2 tries & said forget it as I could not figure out how to do anything to the little bastard...

Most of the games I am prevented from getting 100% in, I actually don't get anywhere near there at the end of the day...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:01 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
100 WIN STREAK IN BATTLE TOWER. I have the other 4 stars, but no, some team of ultra-annoyers stopped me from getting past something like 86. Another time my DS froze just when an OHKO hit the last pokemon of the hundreth trainer. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:33 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Edoc'sil wrote:
100 WIN STREAK IN BATTLE TOWER. I have the other 4 stars, but no, some team of ultra-annoyers stopped me from getting past something like 86. Another time my DS froze just when an OHKO hit the last pokemon of the hundreth trainer. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Haha, that's messed up...sadly I haven't done that or completed the Poke'Dex so that's another time 100% completion was out of reach...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:43 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, collecting Organization Emblems fast enough. It just sucks and I want to unlock Sora. D:

There's always the two or three boxes that you can't find for the life of you in Super Smash Bros Brawl. That's kept me from 100% for a while now.

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:15 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Super Scribblenauts RPG level. I just can't defeat the black knight :C I've won every other level.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:26 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

In Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, I got every achievement except for getting the TT Trophies on the DLC map. I try it every once in a while, but as I try, I remember why I keep giving up in the first place. And in SMB3, I use the first two warp whistles to get to World 8 in less than 10 minutes, but then I usually die from there on because the levels are so hard. There's some others I can't think of right now, too.

Sorry for the low post count, I barely go on here. XD

Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:27 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

This thread isn't that old... I think I can revive it.

Super Smash Bros Brawl: I've unlocked every single challenge in the vault, except the top-left one, which is to beat Boss Battles on Intense difficulty. Every time, I get to Tabuu, then I mistime a spot dodge or air dodge, and end up getting hit by one of his OHKO moves. Now that I've talked about it, I might go try it again...

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:15 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mektar wrote:
Try getting all the puzzle pieces in the Golden Temple in DKC Returns.

I've been trying to do that for at least half a year... it's really hard for me because I'm kinda bad at the game but I really like it. Also, I can't manage to get all of the achievements on Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I'm missing under 20 achievements, but 50 hours of brawling is coming soon.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.
92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Diamond FC: 5199-4994-9415
White FC: 0089-1661-3588

Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:27 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

The Battle Frontier on Emerald. Never has a game been so darn hard (Except for Sin and Punishment). I might get the GBA version of Action Replay for Christmas. That'll show Brandon and the others who's boss.

THELEGENDARY123: Proud Founder and Owner of the TL channel: Commited to bringing you the BEST pokemon banter of All time. PM thelegendary123 for availible positions!

Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]