It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Werewolf XV Journey into the Unown 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

See? Told ya I can't be a werewolf I'm just the Red Unown
Red Unown (along with a slightly fried Red Gyarados) is out, peace! (or not...until you can get rid of the 2 werewolves. Hehehe...)

Curse you, Google Translate & Google & "Say the name of the Pokemon backwards" game! (lol Doofenshmirtz)

Last edited by ShinyLucario on Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:22 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I just found out that the game is underway and BAM, goodbye red Unown:P

I should stay offline more often :D

The reason that I am not online a lot is because I have my own Werewolf game in Dutch!
And I have to run that game :P

Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:31 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

so the votes are in and the loser is Highlight to view spoiler.
told in this next story

the snow had just started but the village was not happy exept for one Fdgfdg31 tryed to start a tracking group but every one was to scared, guess they dont call him a WigglyTUFF for nothing. the next morning he was found dead burnt fire all arund him and a note (i know it's been used but i want to use it) under his body saying "when did we say this was over its only just begun." That night they knew there was more death up the road for them unless they got both at once but how "what about" shouted GrowlitheTris "adouble vote!" everyone that was a good idea so they had a duble vote.

Host Jaypokes Image
    1. torchie13125 {blaziken}
    2. Thundawave {luxray}
    3. DarkTrainer13 {gallade}
    4. Aquadude {jolteon}
    5. Edoc'sil {gengar}
    6. JsXtm {dragonair}
    7. Mr. Dude {pichu}
    8. fgdfgd31 {wigglytuff}
    9. GrowlitheTris {arcanine}
    10. ShinyLucario {riolu}
    11. /vXv\ Image
    Red=Dead

Last edited by Jaypokes on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:38 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hm... so fgd was burned... Who would get their hands on a normal type except a fire-FIGHTING type like torchie? And for the "small figure" that shot out an "electric blast", Mr. Dude seems likely because he might have used Volt Tackle to deflect the spell. Since it's double elimination, I vote for both of you.

torchie13125: 1 (sorry, but I had to)
Mr. Dude: 1

Sprite Collection

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:07 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
I vote
1) Aquadude {jolteon} for the electric blast, asa I still doubt Pichu could make a blast and Jolteon is sorta small.
2) torchie13125 {blaziken} Sorry, but I'm using the same logic as Thundawave on this one.

On a (slightly) unrelated note, I think jaypokes made sure /vXv\ died because he's too good at finding werewolves. At least he got rid of the red unown for us...

Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Edoc'sil wrote:
I think jaypokes made sure /vXv\ died because he's too good at finding werewolves.

No, it was ShinyLucario's choice NOT mine. just to throw it out there I'm putting titles on my post with storeys and if i were you guys I'd be writing all the hints down.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Official vote count as of now (made easier for the eyes):

torchie13125 {blaziken}: 2
Mr. Dude {pichu}: 1
Aquadude {jolteon}: 1

Sprite Collection

Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:47 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

This latest title is "Journey into the Flame," which makes me suspect all the fire pokemon... so I vote for torchie13125 and GrowlitheTris.

Current Vote Count wrote:
torchie13125 {blaziken}: 3
GrowlitheTris {arcanine}: 1

Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:35 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Current Vote Count wrote:
torchie13125 {blaziken}: 3
GrowlitheTris {arcanine}: 2
Edoc'sil {gengar}: 1

Well, {gengar} can learn some Fire type moves, like Will o' Wisp, and would be less suspected than the Fire type Pokemon. Meanwhile, {arcanine} is the biggest suspect. He can use Fire type moves, which is pretty obvious. But the biggest thing that told me what I needed to know: Didn't {arcanine} suggest the double vote in the first place? As if he wanted us to wipe ourselves out twice as fast? It's right there in the story. Take in even the smallest details when you read, people. It's really helpful sometimes.
The Dude has spoken! *slams staff into floor; breaks tile*

Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:16 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Wel Mr.Dude! Jaypokes said that the Pokemon are chosen randomly!
So that's probably why I am the one he picked out ;)

Also for my votes I wil pick the firebreather torchie and you Mr. Dude because I don't like the fact that you think I did this only because I am in the story!
Maybe you're just trying to get rid of me so that you and your werewolf friends will win!

Torchie13125 {blaziken} : 4
Mr. Dude {pichu} : 2
Aquadude {jolteon} : 1
GrowlitheTris {arcanine} : 2
Edoc'sil {gengar} : 1

Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:53 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

GrowlitheTris wrote:
Wel Mr.Dude! Jaypokes said that the Pokemon are chosen randomly!
So that's probably why I am the one he picked out ;)

Also for my votes I wil pick the firebreather torchie and you Mr. Dude because I don't like the fact that you think I did this only because I am in the story!
Maybe you're just trying to get rid of me so that you and your werewolf friends will win!

To the first part of your post: Oh. I completely forgot about that. Sorry.
To the second part: I believe I also voted for you because you can use Fire type moves. Not only that but you get STAB for them. So does {blaziken}, but I used my second vote on {gengar} because he wouldn't be noticed as much since he's not a Fire type Pokemon. If someone used a Fire type move, the first Pokemon you'd suspect would probably be Fire typed, am I right? That's why I suspect {gengar}. The hey-let's-kill-two-people-this-time thing that you said in the story made me think, "Oh, he's a Werewolf!" I'm still keeping my votes the way they are because I still believe they're the Werewolves. Plus, I'm not the type to bandwagon.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:00 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
It's always the ghost who gets slammed for knowing far-off, weaker moves of a type, isn't it? In 101 it was icy wind and now Will-o-Wisp? Bah humbug...

Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Mr. Dude wrote:
Not only that but you get STAB for them.

i will tell you dont base anything of STAB i dont know what it is.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Image says STAB stands for Same Type Attack Bonus Like when a fire type uses a fire attack, it does .5x more damage

Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

/vXv\ wrote:
Image says STAB stands for Same Type Attack Bonus Like when a fire type uses a fire attack, it does .5x more damage

Thanks it always confused me

Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Agh! I'm getting busted here for being offline on this!!!!!
Oh well, I'll use my logic to try to get myself out of this mess. Or maybe I'll just take one down with me...
Anyway...
GrowlitheTris: 3
Mr. Dude: 3
Why? Okay... GrowlitheTris is a fire-type, and he's fast, and can carry Pokemon out with him quickly. Mr. Dude is small, and, as the story said, "Small Electric Blast", I think he's the one, as he's small enough to get carried by GrowlitheTris to get the h*** outta there. (sorry. Just had to do that.)
So that's my logic. If I have to go down, one of you'll go down with me! MUHAHAHAHAHA!
And no comment on me being the Werewolf. If I say yes, I'll be cornered, and if I say no, I'll still be cornered. So... no comment.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:46 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

sorry for gumming up the works if my votes did not get posted before I vote for JsXtm and Edoc'sil because they both learn strong fire and electric attacks

Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Torchie13125 : 4 (Votes: Thundawave, Edoc'sil, JsXtm, GrowlitheTris)
Mr. Dude : 4 (Votes: Thundawave, GrowlitheTris, torchie13125, RNG)
Aquadude : 1 (Votes: Edoc'sil)
GrowlitheTris : 3 (Votes: JsXtm, Mr. Dude, torchie13125)
Edoc'sil 2 (Votes: Mr. Dude, Aquadude)
JsXtm: 1 (Votes: Aquadude)

the (Votes:X,X,X) means the people that voted you out and everyone voted exept DT13 so seeing it was christmas and the best day in history of the world is coming MY BIRTHDAY (Jan 6) I think before the storey we should have presents. Angry Birds to all and a myster gift vote you all have to vote on a gift number 1-10 you dont know whats inside but here are the prizes

A) A take all votes off a random person (RNG will decide)
B) A extra werewolf lunch (Yes a fabulos prize that gets 2 people killed after the vote instead of 1)
C) A extra werewolf lunch (Yes a fabulos prize that gets 2 people killed after the vote instead of 1)
D) A extra werewolf lunch (Yes a fabulos prize that gets 2 people killed after the vote instead of 1)
E) A Hint as to who 1 werewolf is
F) Nothing (yep the grand prize nothing)
G) Nothing (yep the grand prize nothing)
H) A Jaypokes complete guid to all his hints so far
I) A hint
J) A hint
K) A Stone that does ........................ Well youll find out if you get it

vote for numbers 1-10 this is not the order in witch the prizes are

Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:07 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Um.... 7. I don't know why. :p

Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:00 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

3! Pick 3, milord!

Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:17 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

8 for no real reason

Sprite Collection

Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:02 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm BAAAAAACK!!! Went to St. Augustine with the family from Sunday to last night (for me at least). Really cool place.
And my cousin's birthday, Brian, is also on January 6th. I believe he's turning nine.
In celebration of Brian's birthday (and yours as well (happy birthday)), I vote for the number nine. I was going to vote for four, but you reminded me of the special occasions. Happy Birthday to everyone who happens to be born on January 6th!

Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:48 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Give me number 6!

Lucky number 6

Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:54 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

8 will be great so it gets my vote

Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ok so here is how i deicide i will go to RNG and get a number 1-6 the numbers corespon with wich number the vote was voted what ever number it was so lets say i get 3 then i go to Thundawave's vote being its the third and tell you what prize 8 is so with out further ado

RNG Choose Highlight to view spoiler.
Witch was Highlight to view spoiler.
Mr.Dude
He/She voted for Highlight to view spoiler.
And that number gift was Highlight to view spoiler.
Gift B a extra lunch for the WW

if you guys would have paid attention and vote for 11-K or pointed out there was 11 you would have gotten the stone to bring someone back the rest of the gifts were randomly placed with a number

Now wit the storey
After the killing of Mr. Dude and Torchie13125 they were sure they had caught the werewolves but there was a flash of dark dark red and a single present fellfrom the sky. Inside that neatly wraped box was a note witch said-
"Dear
fellow werewolves

good job on geting 2 more people out now you get to get 2 more out of the way

from Werewolf santa"

the village was shocked they were doomed but then a bright brght red light then a stone fell they knew instantly what it wasa life stone now who will they bring back

every one vote who to bring back and WW also PM your 2 lunch votes

Last edited by Jaypokes on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next