It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The what are you reading/watching thread? 
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
What I'm watching...

Look at my newest post for more info...

That is all...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:06 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Moonraker (1955, Ian Fleming)

My second favourite 007 novel after On Her Majesty's Secret Service. While I like the 1979 film as a grand-escapist-not-meant-to-take-seriously kind of film, I really do wish they would hurry up and do this novel properly, especially now with Craig's Bond.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Watching:
Naruto - 162
Shippuden - 25
Kimi no todoke - 9
Bleach - 18

Reading:
Naruto - up to date
Bleach - up to date

Fri May 14, 2010 5:14 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

As far as ""regular tv"", I am watching the following;

1. UFC/WEC (In general) = this is what wrestling should have been (yeah I said it)
2. GameTrailers TV = I am only watching this on tv cause I don't have access to G4TV anymore (that means no X-Play, damn)
3. World's Dummest = This is the only type of real tv I enjoy watching all the time cause it belittles all the right ignorant people (I enjoy other's misery if it's their fault)
4. Daily Show with Jon Stewert/Colbert Report = this is my idea of "Political Television" & the only thing politics I will even attempt to watch (I don't even vote or claim either political party)
5. Tosh.0 = One of the few good celebrity hosted TV shows, especially in the case of Comedy Central who...I just don't know
6. Scrubs = Just recently got into this 2 to 3 months ago & I'm glad I did cause this is one of the few sitcoms I actually watch where real people are on the screen
7. Pre-Game Show = Spike's little news segment of sorts that comes on thursday late nights
8. MANswers = This show is a hilarious stereo-type mixed with actual scientific facts once you unravel all the MAN that this series is coated with
9. 1000 Ways to Die! = This show here is just just so entertaining with all the weirdest ways to die mixed with some less funny ways to die throwed in
10. 1000 Ways to Lie! = Where the hell is the next episode of this series already cause I want it & want it bad
11. Deadliest Warrior = thank you Spike for this amazing show, it has fuedal or modern warriors going against each other via simulation but before that is kick ass tests & stunts with a little gore attached along with info on the respective warriors via their respective episode

that's it it seems...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Sat May 15, 2010 10:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Reading JRR Tolkens Many middle Earth Book

Watching wipeout and Mythbuster

Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:06 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Updated List of what I'm watching anime wise;

Bleach (sub) = 256 (planning to stop watching this at least episode by episode anyway...getting filler heavy...)
Yugioh 5D's (sub) = Start of Season 3 (haven't gotten to it yet...)
Fate/Stay Night (sub) = 4 (will watch soon)
Full Metal Alchemist : Brotherhood (dub) = 23 (watches on Adultswim as it airs...)
Kekkaishi (dub) = 8 (watches as it airs on Adultswim...it's actually an ok anime...)

Plan to start watching soon;
Gintama
Shakugan no Shana
Ouran High School Host Club
Soul Eater
X(x3)Holic (can't use 3 Xs in a row here so...)

Updated List of what I'm reading Manga wise;

Naruto = CH502
Bleach = CH412
Code Breaker = CH90
Claymore = CH104
Bakuman = CH94 (glad I finally got back to this one again...)
Code Geass : Nightmare of Nunnaly = CH11 of 26
Rosario+Vampire Season II = CH33 (this one's getting good real fast...)

Plan to start reading for sure;

Yugioh GX
Yugioh 5Ds
Yugioh R
Beach Stars (I think that's the title...)
One Piece (Yeah, I know, it's futile at this point...going to be reading to catch up for weeks on end...)
others...

Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:29 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I just finished reading all four books of George R. R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire (A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, and A Feast for Crows), the Ask A Ninja Ninja Handbook, and the Zombie Survival Guide. Okay, that was more or less over the last month. And I watched all of Season 7 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix as well.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

i am watching the book "leviathan" by Scott westerfield.
i have read the whole harry potter series (movies) yesterday and the day before.

(confused?? if you are, just switch "watching" with "reading" and "read" with "watched").

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Right now I'm watching "Into the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman." I'm also watching "Ghostbusters" right now.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

finished the above books, as well as the Swiss Family Robinson; I am currently reading 1984 by George Orwell (2 min. hate?? reallyreally weird crap, not at all how i imagined communism)

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm reading " Rosario+Vampire " It is amazing, it keeps my laughing and my nose in the manga the whole time. I advise everyone to read it.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm reading:
-Bleach (Up to date)
-Naruto (Up to date)
-One Piece
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-The Cartoon History of The Modern World Part 1 and 2
-The Cartoon History of The Universe Part 1-3
-Yu-Gi-Oh R
-Yu-Gi-Oh
-Detective Conan

I guess that's all, and i rarely watch TV so there's nothing that i really did watch.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:10 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

kissi13 wrote:
I'm reading " Rosario Vampire " It is amazing, it keeps my laughing and my nose in the manga the whole time. I advise everyone to read it.

Same here...

I should probably update my Regular TV list to make this post on topic;

1. UFC/WEC (In general) = Powerful advertisements among other things...
2. GameTrailers TV = I watch X-Play online when I feel like it but still watch this from time to time...
3. World's Dummest = Of course I still watch this...
4. Daily Show with Jon Stewert/Colbert Report = Will never not like this 2 shows...
5. Tosh.0 = Still running Strong quite literally...
6. 1000 Ways to Die! = New Season started off with a boom quite literally...
7. Deadliest Warrior = can't wait for Season 3...
8. South Park = Hope they start out strong considering they had to take that vacation cause of that thing...

Updated Manga List;

1. Naruto = CH 511 - Still going on strong unlike the anime...
2. Bleach = CH 421 - Will it end already cause it is getting to became a awesome end for the series, can't wait, so close...
3. Claymore = CH 108 - Twist at every corner & I will not even have a conversation about the most recent chapter...
4. Bakuman = CH 95 - Perfect series about struggling Mangaka besides that other series about struggling Mangaka...
5. Code Breaker = CH 90 - My favorite character ended up being absolutely not my favorite character upon his death but with a new arc, I am still into this 1...
6. Code Geass : Nightmare of Nunnaly = CH 11/26 - Better then the regular series & I would like to see an anime made from this at some point...
7. Ann Cassandra = CH 3/8 - Good for a Manga that ends before 10 Chapters, love the plot...
8. Rosario+Vampire Season II = CH 33 - This manga gets better by the Chapter & I recommend it to all who likes any of it's themes...

that's it...

Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Books: Silverwing, Sunwing, Firewing, and Darkwing by Kenneth Oppel, The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkein,and deciding on Dark Hunters. Finally, going out to buy some other books.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:24 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

As I have made a complete overhaul to it, my updated Manga List;

1. Bleach = 427 - At this point, I really hope it's just a short arc to end the manga or I will be PO...
2. Naruto = 517 - This series is getting very interesting & seems to be getting into what made me pick it up in the first place, the action, can't wait...
3. Bakuman = 108 - Imo, this is the best series jump has at the moment, can't wait to read this week's chapter if anything...
4. Code: Breaker = 99 - I am behind on purpose but this week I am catching back up on it completely, another great pick here...
5. Claymore = 110 - Looks to be getting into the end phase of the series like Naruto & Bleach(or so I thought)...
6. Rosario+Vampire Season II = 33 - Am holding out on this 1 until I have read all of the above up to the current chapter this week as it will be worth it...

I have recently finished some series & they are;

1. Code Geass : Nightmare of Nunnally = 26 Chapters - It felt better then the original but it kind of ended without anything really being resolved except the villains dying, still really good, just a bad ending...
2. Bench = One-Shot Manga - I usually am allergic to sports in anime but this was a enjoyable One-Shot I must say even considering that I'm not a sports person...
3. Ann(Un) Cassandra = 8 Chapters - Was a great Manga until it got too unrealistic, even if I read Manga for the unrealistic stuff, I still want it to be necessary first which in this case it wasn't so again I must say that "Still overall good series but last arc was kind of like selling out to the original story which I didn't like so"...

Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:43 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Reading- currently nothing, still waiting for 2 more books in the dragon lance series.

Plan on watching tonight- Daily planet followed by "How it's made".

Sereis im currently watching- Chuck, the big bang therory, Mythbusters, how its made, daily planet, and more that I dont really want to talk about.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Books: This isn't what it looks like, The Fate of SkyClan

Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Right now I'm watching K-on!, and it is amazing. I'm not reading anything at the moment but I sort of want to start reading the manga 'My little sister can't be this cute.'

Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

GofD wrote:
Reading- currently nothing, still waiting for 2 more books in the dragon lance series.

Plan on watching tonight- Daily planet followed by "How it's made".

Sereis im currently watching- Chuck, the big bang therory, Mythbusters, how its made, daily planet, and more that I dont really want to talk about.

Glee? :)

Right now my cousin and I are working on chugging through all nice seasons of DBZ. We own s1-4 and have gotten through three so far - just finished season three today.

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:20 pm
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

omgocd wrote:
Right now I'm watching K-on!, and it is amazing. I'm not reading anything at the moment but I sort of want to start reading the manga 'My little sister can't be this cute.'

Never been one for reading mango but I've been keeping up with the episodes of oreimo as they air. From what I hear though, the manga is preferred by some people because the characters are more likable. The "True End" of the anime has yet to be released though.

Besides that, I've been keeping up with "toaru majutsu no index" season 2.

Not really following much else airing this season (for the time being), though I did enjoy both seasons of Spice and Wolf recently. All I can say is: I WANT MORE SEASONS

Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:31 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I don't reading mango, either. Or manga. :P
Anyway, I'm buying Silvertounge and awaiting book 4 of the Inheritance Cycle.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2