It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 entei transfer 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

can someone tell me how to transfer entei,raikou &suicune from pkmn ranger to diamond bcoz this guy i met on battle revolution had them it said so on his trainer memo atleast(pls tell me if they might be hacked)

Last edited by a97777 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
lucky you, i won't respond like Mektar would. Anyway, you don't get them from Ranger as far as I know. You'd have to get them in HGSS and transfer them over, or get them in GSC then trade them to FR LG or RSE. Then migrate. I suggest getting them in HG/SS.

Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:45 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Edoc'sil wrote:
lucky you, i won't respond like Mektar would. Anyway, you don't get them from Ranger as far as I know. You'd have to get them in HGSS and transfer them over, or get them in GSC then trade them to FR LG or RSE. Then migrate. I suggest getting them in HG/SS.

NO, NO, NO...since when can you transfer pokemon from a 2nd Gen game to a 3rd Gen game?...

He either needs to get them in HGSS & transfer them over or get them 1 by 1 in FRLG & transfer them over...

I answer the question properly, there is no way to do that as they aren't available to transfer from that game so...

Hope we helped...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Lawence Codye wrote:
NO, NO, NO...since when can you transfer pokemon from a 2nd Gen game to a 3rd Gen game?...

Oh yeah, that's right... I forgot. I gameshark'd my Emerald for the dogs. never mind.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:57 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Edoc'sil wrote:
lucky you, i won't respond like Mektar would...

Why even bother saying something like this? That's just trolling.

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]