It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
 Personal Trainer's Thread [Gen 1 - Gen 6] 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Thunder" Williams
male
Any region

What do you say about a man who keeps his first name private? Williams is the quintessential gentleman, yet he shuns society and avoids friends. Williams is as cold hearted in battling as he is impersonal in life. He in the past has won League Championships and then disappeared. His battling skills are honed yet he avoids confrontation. His movements are mysterious like his goals. Williams is extremely educated. One of the most publicized events of involving William occurred after a vacation in Eterna City and Prof. Oak was found tied up. Even though Williams had an alibi and Oak wasn't sure of the attacker one glance out an apartment window by a little boy on a street involved Williams. Oak had been physically abused and asked questions about Arceus. Williams had once been seen at the Canclave library reading an ancient document about it. Looker suspects that William is a member of the "???? ?????" which is a criminal organization. The end goal is unknown but Williams is playing the game perfectly. William has been seen in all regions. Despite not being a ranked trainer Williams is considered among the best. He has participated in league tournaments and Elite 4 battles and won: 7 Johto League titles, 2 Kanto League Titles, Orange Islands Championship, and the Sinnoh Championship 3 times. Williams actually captured Mewtwo becoming the only know trainer to have subdued a full Legendary Pokemon. To battle Williams is to lose.

{snorlax}: (lv87)
curse, rest, body slam, crunch

{crobat}: (lv87)
Fly, Cross Poison, Haze, Double Team

{walrien}: (lv87)
surf, toxic, hail, ice beam

{nidoking}: (lv87)
Earth Power, Megahorn, Thrash, Iron Tail

{mewtwo}: (lv90)
Calm mind, thunderbolt, ice beam, physic

prize money: $500,000

trainers always wondered what the six pokemon was:

Highlight to view spoiler.
Abra (lv.10)- with teleport to escape any situation that may compromise him.

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Unique Trainer: Lunetta's Rival

[color=pink]Name: Hea
Region: Fudou
Background: Hea is childhood friends with Kaorin, Setususuynna and Lunetta and has been a bit of a guardian to you over the years. She lived with Lunetta up until everyone leaves Lynnal and begins their adventure. Hea isn't as strong in her knowledge of Pok

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:35 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Name = Ashley / Special - Foreign Trainer
Gender = Female
Region = Huin Region #1
----------
Background = Ashley, a 17 year old woman with a country accent & high class way of carrying herself, but is very close to being rich yet does not let her soul be corrupted with greed or sees herself as above anyone, she doesn't even look like she has really any money except for enough to pay traveling expenses...She sports a straw-bucket hat, sandals, medium length skirt, halter top sporting a satchel. She has dark golden yellow hair, a medium caucasian skin complexion & hazel eyes & her hat, skirt & satchel are all jean blue with scarlet lining & fianlly her top is yellow green & she sports a jean jacket in her satchel that is jean blue with scarlet lining. As for who she is, Ashley is a very talented & high ranked trainer according to The Pokemon League HQs whose home region is completely unknown to pretty much everyone, she for some reason always hangs out mostly in the area in front of the Battle Frontier & will challenge anyone who requests a challenge from her at that specific location, she is very calm & collective from other people's perspective due to the way she carries herself, her pokemon are her bodyguards & 1 of them is always outside it's Poke'ball, mostly Sceptile who is her first pokemon & is a bit overprotective of her if anything, she spends most of her time hanging out in front of the Battle Frontier or similar facility of whatever region she is currently visiting or inside the Battle Frontier, making herself known in it's various facilities...
----------
Theme or Type = Diversity
----------
Pokemon Team;

{sceptile} / Male / LV70 / Overgrow
Moveset = Energy Ball / Leech Seed / Detect / Dragon Pulse
Item = Life Orb

{electivire} / Male / LV70 / Motor Drive
Moveset = Thunder Punch / Barrier / Earthquake / Light Screen
Item = Shuca Berry

{rapidash} / Female / LV70 / Flash Fire
Moveset = Flare Blitz / Double-Edge / Hypnosis / Poison Jab
Item = Shell Bell

{delibird} / Female / LV70 / Hustle
Moveset = Fake Out / Future Sight / Ice Punch / Aerial Ace
Item = Wide Lens

{sudowoodo} / Male / LV70 / Rock Head
Moveset = Stone Edge / Rock Polish / Wood Hammer / Hammer Arm
Item = Quick Claw

{dewgong} / Female / LV70 / Thick Fat
Moveset = Fake Out / Aqua Jet / Perish Song / Ice Shard
Item = Leftovers

----------
Strategy = N/A...
----------
Aftermath = $10000 Poke'Dollars / Receives a special item after each battle depending on the day of the week it is...
----------
Special Note = Ashley will eventually have a different team consisting of Gen V Pokemon but until then, this is her trusty old team, lovely 1 would think...Oh & you only can challenge her once a week on a day of your choosing but once you beat her or lose against her, you can't face her again until Monday of the following week & if Sunday, do skip the Monday right after it as the game does this & lastly, her leading pokemon is completely random literally regardless of anything & everything else that is factored into the game at all...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@All: Umm...... I can't continue the rival, sorry
@Kaori Sakura: Uh, You make a team with ALL of them don't have evolutionary families? I know she loves Pokemon that don't evolve or change, but her Rotom can change(forme) ;)
@Lawence Codye: Uhh..... I can't say the reason, but I just like Ashley

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:53 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Infernape77 wrote:
@All: Umm...... I can't continue the rival, sorry

Don't care, not a problem...are you to do anything else at all is what I am interested in knowing?...

Infernape77 wrote:
@Kaori Sakura: Uh, You make a team with ALL of them don't have evolutionary families? I know she loves Pokemon that don't evolve or change, but her Rotom can change(forme) ;)

Well to be fair, Rotom's change in forme is temporary rather then permanent, which is how I believe Kaori Sakura was looking at it...

Infernape77 wrote:
@Lawence Codye: Uhh..... I can't say the reason, but I just like Ashley

No need to, glad you like her as I put a unprecedented amount of effort into her compared to every trainer I did so far, ever & I don't mean just her Pokemon Team either...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:43 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
Infernape77 wrote:

Well to be fair, Rotom's change in forme is temporary rather then permanent, which is how I believe Kaori Sakura was looking at it...

Changing one's form isn't the same thing as evolution. In the case of Rotom, it changing its form doesn't change its personality, just what it's using as a medium. For example: It's original form uses a light bulb as a medium. Another example would be Giratina. It may change its form, but its still the same PokeMon, with or without the Griseous Orb and still has the same personality.

What I meant was that she didn't like it when PokeMon evolve, because they have such dramatic changes in their demeanor and personality. Take Magikarp for example. Docile, shy and lovable. Then it evolves into what is clearly known as a vicious PokeMon, under the atrocious species. That's a very drastic change. The Magikarp you once knew is no longer there. It is now a completely different PokeMon on a whole new level of maturity. That is what I was referring to and is exactly what Hea was avoiding.

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:35 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ Kaori Sakura = Okay, I see, I was half *** right at least though which is good...

While zPIRATED is out due to celebration, I will state that I am going to at some point this month do the following;

1. Luna (SoulSilver Trainer & expert Breeder...)
2. Iori + the rest of the Huin Region's Battle Frontier (can't wait to get this figured out & more importantly, sorted...)

I have sad news too unfortunately, I will not be anytime soon doing my alternate universe due to organization difficulties in regards to figuring out if I want X character to be in X position or whatever...

Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
@ Kaori Sakura = Okay, I see, I was half *** right at least though which is good...

Yeah, you were definitely the closest to what I was aiming for.

Lawence Codye wrote:
While zPIRATED is out due to celebration, I will state that I am going to at some point this month do the following;

1. Luna (SoulSilver Trainer & expert Breeder...)
2. Iori + the rest of the Huin Region's Battle Frontier (can't wait to get this figured out & more importantly, sorted...)

I have sad news too unfortunately, I will not be anytime soon doing my alternate universe due to organization difficulties in regards to figuring out if I want X character to be in X position or whatever...

Luna sounds interesting though I'm much more interested in Iori and the Battle Frontier. I'm curious as to how you'll execute it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unique Trainer: Setususuynna's Rival

Name: Lunetta
Background: Lunetta is the childhood friend of Kaorin, Setususuynna, Hea and Hito. She's an incredibly competitive young woman who is also naturally gifted. She lives with Hea up until their adventure starts and she sets off to become the greatest. She usually competes against Setususuynna and does whatever it takes to remain recognized as a force to be reckoned with. Unlike everyone else in Lynnal, she wasn't given her first PokeMon, she went out and payed a breeder passing through town to give her an egg. Her egg hatched into a Beldum and that became her very first PokeMon.

{beldum} -
{exeggcute} Female
{baltoy} -
{poliwag} Female
{croagunk} Female
{chimchar} Female

Rank: Lunetta is incredibly competitive and dedicated. She gives her all in anything that she does and never holds back, regardless of whoever she's facing. Because of her very own nature of being the best she can be in whatever she does, she's ranked 2nd according to League and Contest standards.

Search Goal: {latios} and {latias} She seeks what she believes to be rare PokeMon typing, though her childhood friends believe she seeks Latios simply because it has a distaste for fighting and seeks Latias just because it's normally in the herd with Latios.

Showdowns:

You face Lunetta four times in your career.

1st Showdown

Battle Start:
Oh, hey. What's up? What're you doing at Vrae's port? Whoa now, what didja say? You already defeated the Permafrost Gym? I guess that makes both of us. So, you know what's coming up next, right? Bring it!

Win:
What didja expect?

Lose:
Whoa, time out!

{poliwag} Poliwag | LV18 - Water Absorb
Hypnosis
Ice Ball
Bubble Beam
Refresh
Held Item = Wide Lens

{exeggcute} Exeggcute | LV18 - Chlorophyll
Hypnosis
Leech Seed
Ingrain
Giga Drain
Held Item = Wide Lens

{chimchar} Chimchar | LV16 - Blaze
Fake Out
Blaze Kick
Thunder Punch
Submission
Held Item = Wide Lens

{beldum} Beldum | LV19 - Clear Body
Take Down
-
-
-
Held Item = Wide Lens

{baltoy} Baltoy | LV17 - Levitate
Harden
Rapid Spin
Psybeam
Mud-Slap
Held Item = Leftovers

{croagunk} Croagunk | LV17 - Dry Skin
Acupressure
Bullet Punch
Cross Chop
Fake Out
Held Item = Bright Powder

[color=gold]Aftermath: 315

Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:03 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ Kaori Sakura = I feel I must ask this so I will, what does the name, Setususuynna even mean cause it is 1 long name which brings me to ask such a question?...

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
@ Kaori Sakura = I must ask this I feel so I will, what does the name, Setususuynna even mean cause it is 1 long name which brings me to ask such a question?...

It means 'Split Second'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unique Trainer: Kaorin's Twin Sister and Lunetta's Rival

Name: Setususuynna
Background: Setususuynna is Kaorin's twin sister as well as various other minor plot points in the story. She is childhood friends with all the main story characters (This being the main character's, you, friends and family), is a love interest for Hito and had a fling with both Hea and Lunetta; at the same time no less. In the beginning, she is a Pok

Last edited by Kaori Sakura on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:06 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Kaori Sakura wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:
@ Kaori Sakura = I must ask this I feel so I will, what does the name, Setususuynna even mean cause it is 1 long name which brings me to ask such a question?...

It means 'Split Second'.

Oh okay, thanks, that is awesome...

I am working on the "Battle Stadium" at the moment & it & Indigo will be up when I finished...

Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:29 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
Oh okay, thanks, that is awesome...

I am working on the "Battle Stadium" at the moment & it & Indigo will be up when I finished...

Not a problem. ^-^ And I look forward to its release.

Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:35 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sorry, I've been busy for several days.

Here my "Real" E4

E4 #1

Swarina - Female
Type: Water
Reward: 6400 Poke, open the door to next elites.
Bio and Appearance: Swarina dress up like a white and blue Ballerina costume and a feathered-fan. She used to was a famous Ballerina. Swarina well-known with her gracefulness and beautifulness. She always dances when battle with her opponent, and ordered her Pokemon to attack while dancing. She was the most unpatient members of Elite4, so she was the first Elite.

Challenge: Hello there! Welcome to Elite Four. My name is Swarina, I'm the first member of this group and if you want to beat the Champion, you must beat we all. Get ready to battle!
~~~~~~
Win: Oh, yeah! I win! You must try again.
~~~~~~
Lose: What? I'm lose? Okay, you can go now.....
~~~~~~
Last Pokemon: I won't let you win!

Team:

{bibarel} - Bibarel
Female/L53/Unaware@Sitrus Berry
Super Fang
Super Power
Aqua Tail
Brine

{gorebyss} - Gorebyss
Female/L54/Swift Swim@DeepSeaScale
Aqua Tail
Muddy Water
Aqua Ring

Psychic

{milotic} - Milotic
Female/L55/Marvel Scale@Mythic Water
Water Pulse
Brine
Aqua Ring

Recover

{walrein} - Walrein
Female/L57/Thick Fat@NevermeltIce
Brine
Water Pulse

Ice Fang
Ice Ball

Image - Swanna
Female/L58/Keen Eye@Water Jewel
Water Pulse
Surf
Aqua Ring

Brave Bird

E4 #2

Skypiere - Male
Type: Flying
Reward: 6930 Poke, open the door to next elites.
Bio and Appearance: Best friend of Astro. He help Astro if he want to patrol at the city to protect the City from evil teams. Everyone called him as "Sky Hero" because he had stopped a plane accident. He always wearing Jet-pilot cap(brown caps with googles) and a blue leather suit. His hobby is Air-racing and collecting birds feather.

Challenge: Hey, are you a Challenger? Of course, I'm the Second Elite4 member, and if you lose, you must try again from start. Are you ready?
~~~~~~
Win: I win.... that's so easy. You must try again and battle with Swarina again.
~~~~~~
Lose: ............You....You can enter the next room...
~~~~~~
Last Pokemon: You're so strong, now I know why Astro become happier since you battle with him.

Team:

{dodrio} - Dodrio
Male/L55/Early Bird@Chesto Berry
Fly
Drill Peck

Tri Attack
Rest

Image - Emonga
Male/L56/Static@Cheri Berry
Air Slash
Aerial Ace
Roost

Discharge

{noctowl} - Noctowl
Male/L58/Insomnia@Sitrus Berry
Air Slash
Sky Attack

Hypnosis
Dream Eater

{skarmory} - Skarmory
Male/L58/Keen Eye@Sharp Beak
Air Slash
Brave Bird

Flash Cannon
Steel Wing

{togekiss} - Togekiss
Male/L60/Serene Grace@Flight Jewel
Fly
Sky Attack

Aura Sphere
ExtremeSpeed

The next Elite4 member looks familiar, someone from Hoenn
Then the last, someone who loves to make Fireworks
My Champion is Chief, the Dark and Dragon Trainer.

After that, I'll post about my Battle Frontier and then complete my Rival

Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:46 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ Infernape77 = Glad you somehow found time to start posting your real E4...I myself have had a hard time finding time to post trainers as I haven't really done any this month so I understand, by the way, I like what I see so far, it's just well put together, can't wait for the rest...

@ Everyone = I have actually finished the "Battle Stadium" & it will be up when I get done messing around with {mesprit} in Diamond to get 1 that is actually useful...

Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:35 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@Lawence Codye: Thank you

E4 #3

Roxanne - Female
Type: Rock
Reward: 7600 Poke, open the door to next elites.
Bio and Appearance: Roxanne studying about Pokemon and decided to leaves her gym, going to another region. After arrives in this Region, she learned a lot about new Pokemon. Then the Elite4 invited her to joined the Elite4 and accepted it. She now wearing black dress and has a bigger gray ribbon.

Challenge: Hi, my name is Roxanne! You have beaten Swarina and Skypiere? You must be though, but I'm stronger than the previous, because I battle with knowledge!
~~~~~~
Win: Haha.... You must start again from the beginning
~~~~~~
Lose: I lose...in Gym and Elite 4...... Now you can face next and the last member, he's so strong!
~~~~~~
Last Pokemon: I like it, show me your true power!

Team:

{cradily} - Cradily
Male/L57/Suction Cups@Sitrus Berry
Rock Tomb
Stone Edge

Earthquake
Energy Ball

Image - Abagoura
Male/L59/Solid Rock@Lum Berry
Rock Slide
AncientPower

Aqua Tail
Hydro Pump

{golem} - Golem
Female/L60/Rock Head@Hard Rock
Stone Edge
Rock Slide

Earthquake
Double-Edge

{steelix} - Steelix
Female/L61/Rock Head@Shuca Berry
Rock Tomb
Iron Tail
Thunder Fang
Double-Edge

{probopass} - Probopass
Male/L62/Magnet Pull@Rock Jewel
Rock Tomb
Stone Edge

Flash Cannon
Zap Cannon

E4 #4

Matchey - Male
Type: Fire
Reward: 8120 Poke, open the door to Champion
Bio and Appearance: Mathcey really likes to make fireworks and play them. He always wear orange jackets and red scarf. He can launches many fireworks at one time. He's also the leader of Elite4 of this region. He likes to uses berry and makes his foe get status Problem.

Challenge: Hey, you want to battle with me? You must serious now, because if you lose here, you must try again and again until you beat me. If you win, you can battle with the Champion
~~~~~~
Win: I won..... Come back and make sure you beat all four of us.
~~~~~~
Lose: Bravo! You win, and maybe I can recruit you become part of Elite4 someday, congartulation, you can battle with our Champion.
~~~~~~
Last Pokemon: I like this! This is more fun than playing or making Fireworks!

Team:

{arcanine} - Arcanine
Male/L60/Intimidate@Leppa Berry
Flamethrower
Fire Fang

Thunder Fang
ExtremeSpeed

{ninetales} - Ninetales
Female/L61/Flash Fire@Charcoal
Will-O-Wisp
Flare Blitz

Hypnosis
Attract

Image - Shandera
Male/L63/Flash Fire@Spell Tag
Fire Blast
Heat Wave

Shadow Ball
Energy Ball

Image - Baokkie
Male/L63/Gluttony@Lum Berry
Fire Punch
Overheat

Sleep Talk
Rest

{blaziken} - Blaziken
Male/L65/Blaze@Fire Jewel
Brave Bird
Flare Blitz
Blast Burn

Sky Uppercut

Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:04 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Battle Frontier - Battle Stadium
Name = Stadium Conqueror - Indigo / Frontier Brain
Gender = Male
Region = Huin Region #1
----------
Reward/Aftermath;
After winning each tournament besides when beating the Frontier Brain = 5BP
At 20 Wins or 3 Tournament Wins = 20BP & "Stadium Amulet - Silver Half"
At 55 Wins or 9 Tournament Wins = 20BP & "Stadium Amulet - Gold Half"
At 100 Wins or 18 Tournament Wins = 50BP, "Valor Award" & your pokemon each get a "Conqueror's Valor" Ribbon respectively...
----------
Challenge Type Choices
First = Battle Style
1. Single Battle = Battle alone...
2. Double Battle
-2B. Solo = Battle alone...
-2C. Duet = Battle with a friend...
---2D. Battle Salon Duet = A Challenge with 1 of the games minor characters that are part of the infamous Battle Salon who acts as another player...
---2E. Wi-Fi Duet = A Challenge with another player who also owns a copy of the game over the game's Wi-Fi support...

Second = LV Range
1. LV50 = All Pokemon above LV50 temporarily have their LV & stats reverted to that of if they were at LV50, but EVs retain their benefit though & any pokemon that is below LV50 remain the way they are...
2. LV100 = All Pokemon below LV100 are temporarily trained to LV100 & retain their initial EV spreads but their stats & LV are as if they actually were LV100, pokemon at LV100 remain as they are...
3. OpenLV = You will then get to set the LV based on the LVs of the pokemon in your current Pokemon Team, this can be "any" LV between LV10-LV100, afterwards all your pokemon that you choose for the challenge have their LVs adjusted to that of the Selected LV & their stats adjusted accordingly...

Third = Pokemon
Simply when you pick the Pokemon you will use in the Challenge, all Pokemon are permitted except the Pokemon that aren't even able to participate in the Battle Frontier in general. If your doing a Single Battle Challenge, you will have to pick 4 Pokemon & before each match are given a opportunity to pick 3 of the 4 to use in the coming match, you are able to see all 4 Pokemon your opponent has before every match but not able to see which ones they will use so you have to choose your own pokemon wisely. If your doing a Double Battle Challenge / Solo, you will have to pick 5 Pokemon & only get to use 4 of them in any given match but everything else remains the same. If you are doing a Double Battle Challenge / Duet, you will have to pick 3 Pokemon & only get to use 2 of them in any given match. You only control 2 of the Pokemon that are going to be in the match & the other 2 are controlled by either another player with a game cart(Wi-Fi Duet) or a CPU Trainer of your choice from the Battle Salon, everything else remains the same. You are now directed into the Battle Stadium.
----------
Journey = In the Battle Stadium, you are drawn a number from 1-32 & then placed into a mini-tournament of sort(it is kinda of similar to that of the Battle Dome in the Emerald Version Battle Frontier) where you will then get into a series of exactly 5 matches with the 5th Match being the Finals match of the tournament & also notably harder then the 4 previous matches. Once you have won this Final Match, you are the tournament's winner & awarded 5BP & directed out of the Battle Stadium. At the drawing for the numbers for the 3rd Tournament you will notice 2 things, first thing is that your number you draw will be between 1-1024!(You read that right!) & second thing, The Frontier Brain himself is also in the tournament & he goes by the name "Indigo" which is his actual name so go figure. After you clear 5 of the matches, the tournament spread will become visable so that you can see that he is in the tournament & then once you have gotten to the finals of this tournament, he will always be your opponent who will pretty much force you into the battle at this time(not that you weren't going to face him anyway but still). Once you have beaten him, you will receive your awards for getting a streak of 20 wins(check above) & then be directed out of the Battle Stadium. Once you manage to get to your 9th Tournament you will notice the same things as in the 3rd Tournament & it will go pretty much the same except you getting a different number most likely & once you get to Indigo this time, he will be a hell of a lot more difficult to beat adding either 1 or 2 Low Class Legendaries to his team that he will use this time, you might not get a Low-Class Legendary or you might get 1 or you might get 2, all depends on how well your team is put together & more importantly, how strong your team of pokemon would be virtually. Once you have beaten him this time, you will receive your awards for getting a streak of 55 wins(check above) & then once again be directed out of the Battle Stadium. Once you manage from their, to get all the way to your 18th Tournament you will notice that although it has only the typical 32 contestants, it also has Indigo once again participating & once again you will end up facing him at the finals of the tournament so get ready cause it's happening & this time, you will have the possibility to end up facing any possible team of 3 pokemon he can create so if you get 3 Low-Class Legendaries then that means your team probably is made of Pseudo Non-Legendary & possibly 0-3 Low-Class Legendaries as well so tough luck there, got to get a challenge out of it so that's how it will be done. Once you have somehow managed to beat him this time, he won't show up again until your streak is reset by losing the current one obviously but also at the point you will be awarded what you get for getting an outstanding streak of 100 Wins which includes a ribbon for every 1 of your pokemon that participated in that actual match, not the 1 that wasn't selected to use in the match. As for Double Battle Challenges of any kind, Indigo will not even appear during the entire challenge as he is not a fan of Double Battles or want anything to do with them what so ever but you will get something for achieving 100 Wins in any of those as well.
----------
Example of 1st Encounter Team + List of Possible opponents

Possibilities are the following;

Infernape * Honchkrow * Skuntank
Rampardos * Rhyperior * Tauros
Electivire * Poliwrath * Dragonite
Arcanine * Charizard * Raichu
Heracross * Octillery * Magmortar
Noctowl * Tyranitar

{rampardos} / Male / LV? / Mold Breaker
Moveset = Head Smash / Pain-Split / Rock Polish / Iron Head
Item = Shell Bell

{poliwrath} / Male / LV? / Damp
Moveset = Bulk Up / Rest / Submission / Hypnosis
Item = Chesto Berry

{arcanine} / Male / LV? / Intimidate
Moveset = Extremespeed / Flare Blitz / Morning Sun / Agility
Item = Leftovers

{honchkrow} / Male / LV? / Super Luck
Moveset = Night Slash / Air Cutter / Focus Energy / Nasty Plot
Item = Scope Lens

----------
Example of 2nd Encounter Team + List of Possible opponents

**1st Encounter +**
Zapdos * Moltres * Azelf
Raikou * Suicune * Entei
Registeel * Regirock * Regice
Latios (Without Soul Dew)

{latios} / Male / LV? / Levitate
Moveset = Luster Purge / Dragon Pulse / Recover / Psycho Shift
Item = Life Orb

{regirock} / Neither / LV? / Clear Body
Moveset = Stone Edge / Curse / Superpower / Swagger
Item = White Herb

{tyranitar} / Male / LV? / Sand Stream
Moveset = Stone Edge / Curse / Crunch / Spite
Item = Leftovers

{registeel} / Neither / LV? / Clear Body
Moveset = Flash Cannon / Iron Defense / Amnesia / Charge Beam
Item = Lum Berry

----------
Example of 3rd Encounter Team + List of Possible opponents

**1st Encounter + 2nd Encounter**

{raichu} / Male / LV? / Static
Moveset = Volt Tackle / Fake Out / Charge / Thunder Wave
Item = Life Orb

{entei} / Neither / LV? / Pressure
Moveset = Calm Mind / Eruption / Flamethrower / Roar
Item = Leftovers

{dragonite} / Male / LV? / Inner Focus
Moveset = Outrage / Agility / Fire Punch / Dragon Claw
Item = Persim Berry

{suicune} / Neither / LV? / Pressure
Moveset = Calm Mind / Hydro Pump / Ice Beam / Roar
Item = Wide Lens

----------
Special Info = Indigo is from Sinnoh & has a close relationship with Rose & has an apprentice named Aoi who both also happens to be Frontier Brains. Indigo is a very competitive battler, even more so then Yamato but just like him seems to be able to control himself in the events that he comes up short, he also does that better Yamato. Indigo's favorite Pokemon is well, Rampardos & his favorite Legendary Pokemon is Dialga. Indigo always aims to be like his Idol Silveri even without actually knowing it & during their adventures, he lost his Rivalry with Rose 1W to 2L. He is somewhere in his early twenties age wise & unlike Iori, does not get along with the masses well. The Battle Stadium is meant to be based on off both the various/numerous Battle Towers & the Battle Dome in Emerald's Battle Frontier, the Battle Dome inspired the tournament-like format it takes on & the Battle Tower inspired the style of Battle that goes on there which is well, a normal battle. Indigo at 1 point actually was able to control the mighty Pokemon of Time otherwise known as Dialga but after losing to Rose in their final match relinquished ownership of that ability to Rose as was the deal, Rose then rid the world of her new found ability to control both it & Palkia by releasing both of them thus letting them go back to their respective dimensions. Don't be fooled by the conflict that they constantly get into, they both treat each other like blood siblings whenever they are together, in good ways & in bad ways. Indigo disappeared after losing to Rose thus leaving it to her to conclude the teachings of their apprentices, Aoi & Shinju, which she did before disappearing herself. Where did they go, well, where are they now? Exactly.

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:23 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Battle Dojo
Brain: Dojo Sensei - Grina
Reward: Guts Medal

Battle Trick
Brain: Trick Magician - Magitiano
Reward: Magic Medal

Battle Colosseum
Brain: Colosseum Master - Ferrarino
Reward: Fighter Medal

Battle Studio
Brain: Studio Queen - Rossy
Reward: Rave Medal

Battle Archery
Brain: Archer Ace - Robin
Reward: Range Medal

Battle Tower
Brain: Tower Tycoon - Albert
Reward: Achievement Medal

Battle Garden
Brain: Garden Princess - Lillia
Reward: Labyrinth Medal

Battle Kingdom
Brain: Kingdom Emperor - Marceo
Reward: Majesty Medal

Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:27 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
While zPIRATED is out due to celebration

I wouldn't say I was out celebrating , just kinda busy . Since I'm already on , Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas to everyone in the Psypokes Community :)

;Gonna catch up abit and post a new trainer tomorrow . HoHoHo !

Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:19 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

zPIRATED wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:
While zPIRATED is out due to celebration

I wouldn't say I was out celebrating , just kinda busy . Since I'm already on , Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas to everyone in the Psypokes Community :)

;Gonna catch up abit and post a new trainer tomorrow . HoHoHo !

Well no matter, Happy Holidays to all visitors of this thread is my reponse to this...

Sad thing is that umm, there is really only about 4 people that are regular visitors of this thread besides me with only 3 of them coming to mind at the moment, lol...

Can anyone guess who they are?...I should really get to work on the Battle Garden but I don't wanna so I'll wait until after ""Christmas"" as they call it to do so as I won't be so damn busy myself...

Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:35 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm a idiot. Okay , I cant focus on 1 region because my damn brain keeps running all over the place with new ideas and stuff . So don't blame me for making a NEW region oright? okay ? cool .

Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The 1st Gym : ????? | Toshi o saku [ Blooming City ]

Start / Win / Lose

Youngster ?
-Princess , watch ! I will show you how strong me and my Pokemon are !
-Princess ! Did you see that ?
-NO ! How am I ever gonna face the princess ever again ?!

{sunkern} Levekl 9 , @Chlorophyll
-Growth , Ingrain , Absorb , Mega Drain

Reward :

Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:45 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

zPIRATED wrote:
I'm a idiot. Okay , I cant focus on 1 region because my damn brain keeps running all over the place with new ideas and stuff . So don't blame me for making a NEW region oright? okay ? cool .

Completely fine with me, don't see how that is possibly a bad thing, actually it shows that you can somehow manage to have a creative talent far beyond my own as thinking of new regions seems to be something you are good at apparently, that being said, gotcha...

Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:13 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Hello evryone on this topic, after lurking for quite some time here and thinking this topic is quite nice
I decided to make my own account and share my made-up trainers.
Now I am a newbie to the site so if it looks bad I am sorry.

now without further delays heres my first made-up elite 4 member:

Fighting Elite4
Name : Shios Sakaki
Region : Dahl
Price Money : 6840

{poliwrath} lvl 53
------------
Water Absorb
Female
------------
Waterfall
Ice Punch
Brick Break
Hypnosis
*Strategy* wil use Hypnosis at the start, then uses any move that wil hit for most or neutral damage

{breloom} lvl 54@Toxic Orb
-----------
Poison Heal
Male
-----------
Spore
Focus Punch
Seed Bomb
Substitude
*Strategy* Wil use Spore at the start then use sub, then uses any move that wil hit for most or neutral damage

{heracross} lvl 53
-------------
Guts
Female
-------------
Megahorn
Close Combat
Earthquake
Stone Edge
*Strategy* Wil use any move that wil hit for most or neutral damage

{lucario} lvl 54
--------------
Inner Focus
Female
--------------
Close Combat
Extremespeed
Payback
Sword Dance
*Strategy* Wil use Sword dance if opponent isnt fire or fighting type.

{zuruzukin} lvl 59 @ Sitrus Berry http://www.psypokes.com/dex/psydex/560/all < sorry im bad with hyperlinks
---------------------
Shed Skin
Male
---------------------
Crunch
Drain Punch
Zen Heatbutt
ThunderPunch
*Strategy* Wil use any move that wil hit for most or neutral damage

Edit: Merry christmas evryone.

Last edited by Myself700 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:23 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Myself700 wrote:
Hello evryone on this topic, after lurking for quite some time here and thinking this topic is quite nice
I decided to make my own account and share my made-up trainers.
Now I am a newbie to the site so if it looks bad I am sorry.

Edit: Merry christmas evryone.

Thank you for gaining an interest in this thread, Happy Holidays & lastly, please at least name your trainers, I know you are telling me they are Elite 4 members but without names they are just pokemon, nothing else is required honestly though if you are wondering how to go about posting trainers then look at the OP Post on the first page of the topic for info on that...

All that being said, nice trainer, 5th Gen(or any Gen for that matter) pokemon you don't even need to have sprites for & hope to see more of you here...

Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:11 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Lawence Codye wrote:
please at least name your trainers

Yes thank you, I knew I forgot something, im not that good at making backgrounds
so I wil leave those for what they are.

And wile i am changing my old post here is elite-4 member number 2.

Dark Elite-4
Name : Kuro Black
Region : Dahl
Price Money : 7080

{spiritomb} lvl 57
----------------------------------------------
Pressure
Female
-----------------------------------------------
Taunt
Sucker Punch
Wil-O-Wisp
Pain Split
*Strategy* Wil use taunt as first, then Wil-O-Wisp if physical and Sucker Punch if otherwise.
Wil use Pain Split when own health is 60% or lower.

Barujiina lvl 59 @Sitrus berry (http://www.psypokes.com/dex/psydex/630/all)
---------------------------------------------
Dustproof
Male
----------------------------------------
Nasty Plot
Dark Pulse
Air Slash
Roost
*Strategy* Wil use Nasty Plot as first, then use Dark Pulse if slower then target and Air Slash if faster.
Wil use Roost when own health is 60% or lower.

{shiftry} lvl 56
--------------------------------------------
Early Bird
Male
------------------------------------------------
Leaf Storm
Sucker Punch
X-Scissor
Explosion
*Strategy* Wil use X-scissor as usual move, then use Leaf Storm if target has 70% or less.
Wil use Explosion when own health is 60% or lower.

Warubiaru lvl 55 @ expert belt (http://www.psypokes.com/dex/psydex/553/all)
----------------------------------------------
Intimidate
Male
--------------------------------------
Crunch
Earthquake
Outrage
Fire Fang
*Strategy* Wil use any move that wil hit for most or neutral damage.

{houndoom} lvl 55
-------------------------------------
Flash Fire
Female
-------------------------------------
Heat Wave
Dark Pulse
Nasty Plot
Will-O-Wisp
*Strategy* Wil use Will-O-Wisp first when opponent is physical based, Nasty Plot otherwise,
then wil use the move that wil do most or neutral damage.

Last edited by Myself700 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next