It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 ShinyLucario's Art Gallery *REVIVED* 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

torchie13125 wrote:
Awesome! I LOVE it! Are you going to use it as your sig?

Thank you SO MUCH for your encouraging reply! I'm thinking about making a smaller version to use as my sig. Happy spriting!

Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:14 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ShinyLucario wrote:
Anyway, what I'm going to post here is a poster I've made for Werewolf XV! (Coincidentally, I just found out that Thundawave also made a signature advertising Werewolf XV)

Haha. Great minds think alike! Anyway, the poster is EPIC. Hopefully we get more people.

Sprite Collection

Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I haven't updated in a loooong time......well, good productions take time. A LOAD of time.
Anyway, here's a Black & White wallpaper (Which can also be found at the Desktop Showcase)! Surprisingly, it's my 1st attempt to make a wallpaper from scratch & it took a surprisingly short time to create something that I'm surprisingly pleased with! Ok enough with the surprises it's time for the big prizzy!
Made with Paint.NET. Images of Reshiram, Zekrom & the logos belong to Pokemon, Nintendo, blahblahblah. Feel free to grab it for personal use - but please don't claim as your own. Enjoy!
By the way, I just made a new fusion - Gentrode. You know, it looks sorta plain to me...(I can't help noticing that this sprite looks so tiny under the gigantic eye-catching wallpaper)
Comments are always welcome!

Last edited by ShinyLucario on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

That desktop is nice, I saw it on Mektar's thread. And Gentrode, he made me laugh in a good way! It's like a really fat Gengar and I love it. Haha

Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Magikarps_Beast wrote:
And Gentrode, he made me laugh in a good way! It's like a really fat Gengar and I love it. Haha

Haha, I just noticed that too. Thanks for your comment!
Sneak peek(?) of upcoming sprites:
I've been working on a Electivire & Magnezone fusion, but it turned out a bit complex, maybe I'll fix it someday.
The pre-evo of Gentrode - Gastorb! Once I can make the mouth fit I'll start recoloring.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:20 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Amazing! Also, I've changed my desktop background to the Black and White thing you made. The Gengar made me laugh, too, and I can't wait for the Gastly. As for the Werewolf poster, are you going to try to fit the ten pokemon in there, or just who's there already?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:05 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Edoc'sil wrote:
Amazing! Also, I've changed my desktop background to the Black and White thing you made. The Gengar made me laugh, too, and I can't wait for the Gastly. As for the Werewolf poster, are you going to try to fit the ten pokemon in there, or just who's there already?

Thanks! Knowing that someone is using my wallpaper is so encouraging! I'll work on the Werewolf poster soon.
Here's the Gastorb that I promised earlier! Look out - he's touchy!
Who's that fusion? Happy guessing!

Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Venemoth or Mothim+ something? And the face on Gastorb is slightly disturbing, slightly hilarious.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hey, I love your sprite and I think that is fusion between Venomoth with Togepi/Togetic. I know that must be Venomoth and then the spiky thingy on its head look like Togetic.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

{venomoth} + {butterfree}

Venomoth has the spiky thing, while Butterfree has the more rounded body and wings. If I'm right, then that's a pretty smart combo to try.
EDIT: I just noticed your sig. Pretty good!! Really good, in fact (I know I'm really late, but w/e). As far as the background, were you referring to my current sig, or some previous one I had?? Unfortunately, I only found these via google, so I can't think of an easier way to find them, and I wish I knew how to make them. But I find that a little bit of patience really helps when looking for this kind of stuff, so just keep at it!!

Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I was too lazy to upload the pictures earlier...So today I'm committing necromancy resurrecting it with some sprites!
Congratulations to Infernape77 for getting it right! Say hello to the fluttering fairy Togemoth!
But I bet you never guessed about a chocolate covered Togemoth! This resulted when I was trying to recolor Togemoth's body brown but ended deciding to have some fun & pour chocolate on it!
Comments are always welcome!

Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:35 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm a Keronian hiding on your wall. Poke the wall and find me!
You are completely epic with sprites. The chocolate Togemoth looks good enough to eat! You need to try doing revamps.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:15 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

ShinyLucario wrote:

Iz so cute :D

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ONE. YEAR. AND. THREE. MONTHS.

I'm finally back.

(Let's pray necromancy rules doesn't apply to your own art gallery :s)

Yeah during this long art hiatus I've made some insignificant work (and some failed attempts) and several times thought of reviving this long-dead gallery or maybe start a completely new one, but only now, after creating something I'm extremely pleased with, have I finally been compelled to do so.
I spent almost an entire Saturday morning to revamp - hehe, spriter speak - this post. It is now an art gallery, not just a sprite gallery. All new art will be added to the first post, now organized into sections (the layout is inspired by several other artists here - thank you!). I will try my best to continue creating and uploading more art, however irregularly. (And I'll strive to continue writing uselessly longwinded descriptions!) Feedback on the new sprites, siggys, and the layout is greatly appreciated!
Also, since I'm still low on ideas, I'm open to suggestions and requests. Some fresh, challenging ideas should be able to re-ignite the artistic passion in me. No guarantee that I'll do every of them though, but you never know!

Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Welcome back!!! I have a request.......An actuall KING CHARIZARD!!! This would be epic to see, LMK Thanks!

Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:57 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

King_Charizard wrote:
I have a request.......An actuall KING CHARIZARD!!!

That sounds like a cool challenge! I'll get started right away to look for some "regal" body parts to put on Charizard...Please wait for it patiently ;)

P.S. I can't guarantee anything though lol...it seems harder than expected to put body parts on Charizard. Still, I shall try my best to make it work!

Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

ShinyLucario wrote:
King_Charizard wrote:
I have a request.......An actuall KING CHARIZARD!!!

That sounds like a cool challenge! I'll get started right away to look for some "regal" body parts to put on Charizard...Please wait for it patiently ;)

P.S. I can't guarantee anything though lol...it seems harder than expected to put body parts on Charizard. Still, I shall try my best to make it work!

Can i use it as my avatar, when its finished?

Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

If I ever get to making it, that is...I thought this wouldn't be that hard since I can use these"Royal-style" Pokemon as reference...but alas, those parts seem to be completely scratched. I'm not as skilled as, say, Arkeis to dig parts out of various Pokemon...this is certainly not an encouraging start for this "revived" gallery...
That was what I serious was about to post, until I saw something this morning.
I had an idea, and it just might work.
Then I made this.
Thank you, Pokemon Musical. As pointless as you are, you have some pretty life-saving props!
Anyways, King_Charizard, hope you'll like it!

I've also uploaded Stantnats, which I forgot last time.

Oh right, King_Charizard, about your question...of course you can use it if you like, it wouldn't even have been made without your suggestion! Just remember to credit the maker - i.e. me! :)

P.S. I'll be away for two weeks soon so I might not be online as much, but please still feel free to leave requests and comments!

Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:11 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Welcome back! :D (this place needs more artists) Your new sig is amazing! Great idea using the Pokémon Conquest sprites. Where did you get them from? Another question: how did you make the glowing thing around the Pokémon?

Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thanks for the encouragement! I really enjoyed making the sig and it shows that hard work does pay off :D
I found those sprites from The Spriters Resource, more specifically here. tSR is an amazing place for any sprite artist, where you can find various professionally ripped sprites for you to use!
As for the glowing, I used some tricks of GIMP to do so! Firstly use Copy Visible to create a layer with all the Pokemon sprites, then select all of them by Magic Wand the transparent area then invert (this step is optional if you only have one object). On a new layer below, go to Edit -> Stroke Selection, select Stroke with Paint Tool (use a small brush and a bright color). Lastly just use Filters -> Blur -> Gaussian Blur to create the glowing effect.
I'm not the best at explaining these stuff, but I hope it helps!

Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thanks for making the King Charizard. If you can make this i`ll put it in my sig.
Gary and an eevee from behind looking out into the distance. This would be perfect for me! Let me know!

Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@King_Charizard: I've tried to make it, but the B/W Eevee appeared absolutely humongous compared to FR/LG Gary...Unfortunately this suggestion would have to be put on hold for now.
On a bright note, I'm glad that you like my Royal Charizard! ^ ^

Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

That`s alright thanks for trying! GARY RULES!

Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thanks for the tips and the link SL.
Oh, and great idea using the musical props for the King Charizard.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hey your good at sigs, can you make me an eevee sig? Something real creative and spontanious please!

Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next