It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Werewolf XV Journey into the Unown 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I stand corrected.
I PMd a couple of regulars to see if they'd interested.
People I PMd-Steel_Eel, Mektar, and shinashu taji
Mektar said no, because he was busy. I have no clue on the other ones.
EDIT: I'm dropping out. Reason: Saffron thread about going away and whatnot.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I don't think anybody else is signing up. Could you start the game already, Jaypokes? Maybe, with this number of players, there could be just two Werewolves: a normal one and the Red Unown.
If you ask me, the Werewolf games are starting to die out. Nobody seems to be playing them much anymore. If we don't find another game to replace Werewolf soon, there will be no long term strategic game on Psypokes. This could, quite possibly, be the last Werewolf. Let's make it count.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:13 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Werewolf games work best in when the school load is light. By November all the older Psypok

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:35 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

/vXv\ wrote:
Werewolf games work best in when the school load is light. By November all the older Psypok

Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
*half-blind old man throws a red sock* "And take some o' this!" (jk)
Makes sense, but doesn't apply to me personally.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:41 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Makes sense, but also doesn't apply to me either. :) I have a real job now, every week is mostly the same level of busyness.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:48 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Midterms and finals don't really apply to me, so I'm available every day. Maybe people will join at around Thanksgiving (U.S.) aka next week. Usually there's a huge break around that time.

Sprite Collection

Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ok so i have been having problems deciding i was gonna ask yester day but i feel alsleep at 7:30 and didnt wake up till 6:00 (i have gota stoop not sleeping also not the first time) so i wasnt on the comoputer so ya know i have a set time in mind

Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It will be a month since the last post happened in 8 days. Anyone interested anymore?

Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I've been dealing with a broken ankle since nov. 12th but now i'm ready to do this so do we have to postpone it, or are we going to do it now?

Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ok seeing the lack of intres who feels like starting i will send u all PMs to tell you it has started everything starts tomorow caus im a lazy person

Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sorrey to all the game would have started yesterday but i had something to do that i couldnt skip out on and i cant today becaus well I have alot of HW and shouldnt be on the computer so it will start to day or tomrrow someone please post the list after this i have my reasons for it and im not doing for one of those reasons

Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Is this what you mean by list?
The Almighty List of Participants wrote:
Host Jaypokes Image
1. torchie13125 {blaziken}
2. Thundawave {luxray}
3. DarkTrainer13 {gallade}
4. Aquadude {jolteon}
5. Edoc'sil {gengar}
6. JsXtm {dragonair}
7. Mr. Dude {pichu}
8. fgdfgd31 {wigglytuff}
9. GrowlitheTris {arcanine}
10. ShinyLucario {riolu}

The game's finally going to start...I'm so excited & nervous at the same time!
EDIT: I just noticed that today is the 5th Anniversary of Werewolfe games on Psypoke! The 1st Werewolf officially started here 16 Dec 2005 (Well at least it is in my timezone)...Now we're starting the 15th!

Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Quote:
    Host Jaypokes Image
    2. Thundawave {luxray}
    4. Aquadude {jolteon}
    5. Edoc'sil {gengar}
    6. JsXtm {dragonair}
    7. Mr. Dude {pichu}
    8. fgdfgd31 {wigglytuff}
    10. ShinyLucario {riolu}
    11. /vXv\ Image

I think I'll Play now that schools 99% over
PS I fixed Jaypokes Sprite, its now loaded on imageshack, (iaza tosses them after 90 days)
Your all jealous of my red Gyarados

Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Thanks /vXv\ tho it wasnt quite the same but who cares and I'M gonna say that i planed this on the Anniversary even tho i didn't well lets get started

It was a rainy day in the middle of December. There snow would start tomorrow it always did but no one knew why it just did every year the same day it started there was no questioning it. Jjust as the wise Bidoof drifted to sleep there was a noise quiet but weird. Was it just the wind no wind didn

Last edited by Jaypokes on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Quote:
You be off the darkness of night Sprite by force of fire and the voices of your metal vanish Oirakur

Latin translated thanks to google translate

Oirakur isn't Latin
It's Lucario's Japanese Name spelled backwards
Thus it seems like the Wise Bidoof Image was Cursing Lucario
Now that leads me to One Person
ShinyLucario {riolu} - 1

Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:46 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm going to vote for shiny lucario aka riolu. However, the retalitory electric blast could have come from any one of 6 of myself, JsXtm, Edoc'sil, thundawave, Mr. dude and fgdfgd31.
I repeat I vote for riolu
{riolu}Shiny lucario- 2

Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:16 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

/vXv\ wrote:
Quote:
You be off the darkness of night Sprite by force of fire and the voices of your metal vanish Oirakur

Latin translated thanks to google translate

thats way off of what i typed in oh well it got "be off the" sorta right thats about all it got right i hate litteral translations because of that you missed a ton of hints

EDIT: if you switch the meanings over and over and over and ect. you get this and it wont change

Quote:
Go to the shades of Sprite by force of your fire, the voices of metal vanish Oirakur

Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Thundawave- Pichu, is, well.... too small for an electric blast and I'm not positive of Jolteon firing a blast as large as a Luxray's.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Me?! Aww, how can you accuse a weak creature like a Riolu! Besides, I know nothing about electric!
The Latin curse could be a warning - that I'd been picked as the next victim! I'm voting for the "small figure" that fired an "electric blast" - innocent-like Pichu!
{riolu} ShinyLucario - 2
{pichu} Mr. Dude - 1

Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:52 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

/vXv\\'s logic sounds pretty convincing to me. I'll vote for Shiny lucario as well.

{riolu} ShinyLucario - 3
{pichu} Mr. Dude - 1

Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:58 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I voted for Thundawave {luxray}, not Mr.Dude {pichu}... But oh well! I change my vote to ShinyLucario {riolu}!
ShinyLucario {riolu}-4

Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Oh i guess I'll just hop on da bandwagen and vote for- random dude"Um your are the host" I am oh well this is enbarasing I'll just walk away now.

Sorrey for that i felt like post random crap so what wel back to serrious news it seems i forrgot to put a set amount limmet on votes to be dead but i guess well i dont have to but I'm gona give it another day till voting ends in other news i got a hint or a sabatoge or a random Monkey hitting random buttens
"objects in the Mirror Might not seem as clear as the Mirror for that object could be p"

its a realy realy random thing my friend and i made up in 5th grade most maby all most likely all wouldnt get it

-this has been a random service thing by No one

ok the votes are in and the dead person is ShinyLucario and here it is the oh so waited for storey
after it was decided they turned to Riolu "Come on guys you've known me forever how could I be a werewolf" after he said that whispers went out all through the crowed. How did they seem to just join the village without anyone noticeing? That question would have to wait because Riolu was running away, wait not running flying. But before he could get far, /vXv\ the vilages very own Red Gyarados nocked him down with bounce. But when Riolu hit the ground he wasnt a Riolu he was a Unown not a Unown The Red Unown. He used his vast set of moves to take controll of /vXv\ and turn him against the village. They didn't want to do it but they had no choice he was to strong, Mr. and aqua Dude (both are dudes and electric) combiend there power tho take out /vXv\ with one masive thunder bolt. they ran to ether side of him and used there power.

After the fire went out they found the two bodys dead /vXv\ posiible the savior of the village and Riolu the tratior Red Unown they knew they couldnt let /vXv\ die in vain they had to kill the other Werewolves but first they needed rest.

sorrey for the gap it seemed fitting if you have a peanut sized brain like me here is what happend after the double thunder there was the fire and both of them were killed ShinyLucario used his kill a guy on /vXv\. Now it is time for the werewolves to vote.

Host Jaypokes Image
    2. Thundawave {luxray}
    4. Aquadude {jolteon}
    5. Edoc'sil {gengar}
    6. JsXtm {dragonair}
    7. Mr. Dude {pichu}
    8. fgdfgd31 {wigglytuff}
    10. ShinyLucario {riolu}
    11. /vXv\ Image
    Red=Dead

Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Wow, I don't come on for a week and a half and the game is kicked off with the the Red Unown's death? So soon? That's pretty dang convenient. Less work for me. Of course, because of the Dude Bros. (me and Aquadude) /vXv\ is dead. But we got the big baddy after the first vote! Woot! Now how to disrespect the Red Unown's remains...

Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow no way, Red unown first try, I never would of figured out that "Oirakur" if it weren't for google

I used Google translate to decipher the latin, Oirakur didn't translate so I tried Japanese and It still didn't translate.

So I googled it and only 7 links appeared on google one of them was to this game of werewolf(#1 spot),
Four of them pointed to a different Pokemon forum which had a game called "Say the name of the pokemon Backwards!"
so I Then I search for Rukario and got lucario.

Good luck, you still have two werewolves to Kill!

Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next