It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 666 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 27  Next
 Nuzlocke Challenge 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

That sucks, my espeon died during a gym battle so now I'm back down to six pokes in HG.

I have to get back to my LG really badly.

current party in HG:
{typhlosion} {quagsire} {crobat} {tyranitar} {honchkrow} {gyarados}
If you want to find me outside of Psypoke, you can find me on the pokemon lab server, look for steamroll. They will also be updating to the Gen V metagame soon so that will be worth checking out, too.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:21 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kaori Sakura wrote:

{zapdos} Mariethos: N/A. Met in Power Plant at Lv 50. Naive nature. Pressure. Hp:160. Lv.50.
Thunder Wave, Agility, Detect, Drill Peck
Best: Sp.Atk-139. Worst: Sp.Def-89

{porygon} Chrysalis: N/A. Met in
Celadon City at Lv 26. Mild nature. Trace. Hp:69. Lv.26.
Agility, Psybeam, Recover, Sharpen
Best: Sp.Atk-55. Worst: Spd-29

{scyther} Sannis: Male. Met in
Celadon City at Lv 25. Naughty nature. Swarm. Hp:72. Lv.25
Focus Energy, Pursuit, False Swipe, Agility
Best: Atk-69. Worst: Sp.Atk-33

{dratini} Natus: Male. Met in
Celadon City at Lv 18. Gentle nature. Shed Skin. Hp:42. Lv.18
Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave, Twister
Best: Atk-28. Worst: Def-18

You're not really keeping to the 'one pokemon per route rule'
and I don't think Zapdos was the first pokemon you encountered in the Powerplant.
If you're skipping those rules, what is the challenge?

Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

hammythepig wrote:
Kaori Sakura wrote:

{zapdos} Mariethos: N/A. Met in Power Plant at Lv 50. Naive nature. Pressure. Hp:160. Lv.50.
Thunder Wave, Agility, Detect, Drill Peck
Best: Sp.Atk-139. Worst: Sp.Def-89

{porygon} Chrysalis: N/A. Met in
Celadon City at Lv 26. Mild nature. Trace. Hp:69. Lv.26.
Agility, Psybeam, Recover, Sharpen
Best: Sp.Atk-55. Worst: Spd-29

{scyther} Sannis: Male. Met in
Celadon City at Lv 25. Naughty nature. Swarm. Hp:72. Lv.25
Focus Energy, Pursuit, False Swipe, Agility
Best: Atk-69. Worst: Sp.Atk-33

{dratini} Natus: Male. Met in
Celadon City at Lv 18. Gentle nature. Shed Skin. Hp:42. Lv.18
Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave, Twister
Best: Atk-28. Worst: Def-18

and I don't think Zapdos was the first pokemon you encountered in the Powerplant.

A city isnt a route. The rules state one pokemon PER route, not per city.

2nd, he could've used repel in which case zapodos would be the first pokemon he saw.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

well, if we're looking at all the optional rule, #1 was "On each route/cave/town/tower/dungeon you may only catch one Pokemon and this Pokemon may MAY ONLY BE THE FIRST POKEMON you see!"
i haven't been following from the beginning of Kaori's Challenge tho, so not sure if that applies or not.

In other news, I started my challenge over.
Playing Sapphire, Trainer: Amberyl
The rules I'm following:
The mandatory 3, of course, and I'm modifying the optional rules a bit.:
1. On each route/cave/town/tower/dungeon you may only catch one Pokemon and this Pokemon may MAY ONLY BE THE FIRST POKEMON you see!
2. If you don't have any Pokeballs to catch the first Pokemon you see, tough **** you arn't allowed to catch it. (I am allowing myself to buy 10 Pokeballs at the start, simply because I wanted a couple Premier Balls, in case I run across a shiny. I just prefer the look of it. considering Zigzagoon will pickup Ultra Balls, I dont think it'll impact my challenge)
3. If a Pokemon of yours faints in or out of battle YOU MUST RELEASE IT INSTANTLY AND NEVER USE IT AGAIN. Or you can put it in a box labeled 'Dead' as a memento or for post game/once you finish the challenge.
4. If your party is full and you catch a Pokemon, you may send it to your box as a backup, incase one of your Pokemon faints, it can be replaced (and insanely grinded).
5. For the hard outs, no using any items in or out of battle (and yes, that includes antidotes, this also includes hold items. You can still use Pokeballs but you must find them, not buy them). For the easy going people, you may use any items, but only those you find, you cannot buy any items from anywhere. You can choose whether you can use revives or not. (I'm using items I find in game, allowing my pokes to hold items, but not allowing the use of revives)
6. You MUST nickname all of your Pokemon to grow a bond with them. This will also break your heart when they die (hehehe).
7. If you wipe out (all party Pokemon faint) then you must release/put them in box.
8. If all of your Pokemon die, then you must start again, you lose!
9. If doing this on HG/SS, and a Pokemon is left on 1 health because it 'survived the poisoning' it is dead. Doesn't apply
10. Have fun! Post your adventure in this thread, and even make comics to go with it if you wish!
11. You must have your battle change option set to set, not shift. This means you can't change out your Pokemon before your opponent does.

And since the whole point of restarting this game was to get me some fancy legendaries to play with, I'll be transferring some masterballs to catch and SR for good natures / IVs, but will not be using them in my challenge. They go straight to me "R.I.P." box.

I'm being more cautious at catching things this time 'round, I didnt miss out on any pokemon yet ^_^
I reached the first gym with a team of 6 lvl 10 pokemon. I defeated the first gym, one casualty. Here is what I caught and what lvl they're at now:

{treecko} Alberto, met lvl 5, starter, Jolly, R.I.P.: Died at lvl 13 to Roxanne's Nosepass after creaming EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE GYM *sniff* he was one hit from victory.
{wurmple} Betty, met lvl 3, Route 101, Bashful, evolved into {cascoon}, then {dustox}, now lvl 10
{zigzagoon} Cynthia, met lvl 3, Route 103, Lax, now lvl 10
{surskit} David, met lvl 3, Route 102, Naive, now lvl 11 (Avenged Alberto's death)
{zigzagoon} Evan, met lvl 5, Route 104, Bashful, now lvl 10
{zigzagoon} Felix, met lvl 5, Petalburg Woods, Naive, now lvl 10

On to clear some story stuff, pick up my Route 116 & rusturf tunnel pokemon and then gym #2.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

For towns, to me that is more of "obtaining" a pokemon more than "catching it"...

Anyways, I LOST. My rival beat me with his {squirtle} that ws 10 lvls below arrmagedon... My record is 1 Win and 1 lose.....

Again i'll be playing this in Fired red and will be staring with {charmander}. This time ill get my pokemon up to lvl 25 BEFORE challenging misty. All rules be applied (again), with the following tweaks:

-I can not catch evolutions, if the first pokemon of a route I see is an evolution, I am still able to catch a pokemon on that route.

-I can use any item I find lying around, (that includes hold items).

- I can by one tm per week. (applies to came corner as well)

-I am able to catch one pokemon in the safari zone, but it doesnt have to be the first one I see, HOWEVER if I do not catch a pokemon on my first go, I can not cathc a pokemon there AT ALL.

- I can get as many pokemon as I wasnt from the game corner as long as I havent been to the area where I can "catch them" (example, I cant get a clefairy if Ive gone through Mt. Moon) (I can only do this ONCE, after that tough luck for me)

- If I run across a shiny on a route ive previously cought a pokemon, I am allowed to cathc it for my platinum game.
- The only items I am allowed to to buy is "Balls" (max ten).
Caught:
reaper rat {rattata} lvl 3 route 1
pointytopy {weedle} lvl 4 viridian forest
Current team

deathcon 1 {charmander} lvl 10 with blaze
reaper rat {rattata} lvl 10 with guts
pointytopy {weedle} lvl 4

Currently in viridian forest where ill train till I get my guys to lvl 20 before taking on brock.

My name- 3rdTRY

Rivals name- FEED ME

Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

hammythepig wrote:

[color=olive]Oh boy, here we go. Ahem.
You're correct, Zapdos is not the first Pok

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:32 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kaori Sakura wrote:
hammythepig wrote:

[color=olive]Oh boy, here we go. Ahem.
You're correct, Zapdos is not the first Pok

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:02 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

[color=olive]Thank you Dangertrout. The game corner though, while a loophole, was a bit of a risk. I never spent a single

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:37 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have followed Kaori on his Nuzlocke challenge, and in my opinion he did NOT break any rules. Simply, there are no rules against capturing the Legendary Pokemon. People are using the argument that you should assume it means that the legendary Pokemon are wild encounters. There is nothing wild about them, they are simply right there as an option to capture or not to capture. The fact that he was even able to obtain these Pokemon using only the pokeballs that he found on the ground is outstanding.

As for the Game Corner, the definition of a loop hole is this exactly: A loophole is a weakness or exception that allows a system, such as a law or security, to be circumvented or otherwise avoided. Think about it, the rule states you can only capture the first pokemon on any route... it says absolutely nothing about obtaining pokemon from any other means. Obtaining a pokemon like Eevee or Togepi could be considered the exact same as this, and I have not heard anything saying that you cannot use the Eevee you receive from people...

Kaori also played with the rules others did not, like the battle switch and what not. Also he took the time to grind all of his pokemon to level 80 legit. I think people need to admire his creativity when it came to using the rules to an advantage. Don't be jealous just because you didn't think of it, and if you would say that you wouldn't do it yourself that is acceptable. Just don't sit there and question the legitimacy of his challenge based on your opinion. Interpretations of rules are different to everyone, but in reality he broke none of them. Congrats on completing the challenge!!!

- Zero

Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I really appreciate the statement, Zero Cool. I take a lot of pride in taking and completing the challenge. It was fun, time consuming and I will be passing the challenge on to my younger brother, whom I hope will log his adventure here as well.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:37 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Sorry haven't updated!
Beat Lt. Surge
Team-
SirPantz-Wartortle-Lv. 29
DiggO-Diglett-Lv.25
Deaths-
Everyone from last post xcept Sirpantz. :(

Muddy=:(

Feer ma Victini! http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHU0f11XWBbahxSuFK_rR0EYAeK7o48gLW9SDKbDPLs3ArHSjTRw

CREDITS TO ARKEIS

Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Just defeated the second gym with Betty. Went in with 6 pokes at lvl 17. Here's where my guys stand:

Team:
{dustox} Betty, Bashful, lvl 19
{zigzagoon} Cynthia, Lax, lvl 17
{surskit} David, Naive, lvl 17
{zigzagoon} Evan, Bashful, lvl 17
{zigzagoon} Felix, Naive, lvl 17
{whismur} Gertrude, met at lvl 6, route 116, Hardy, now lvl 17

Alive in PC:
{whismur} Herbert, met at lvl 5, Rusturf Tunnel, Relaxed

R.I.P.:
{treecko} Alberto, Jolly, died to Roxanne's Nosepass at lvl 13

On to clear more story junk, defeat Brendan, then the 3rd gym. That 3rd gym is going to be tricky with my current team.... i never thought i'd see the day where i'd wish i had a geodude :D

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Still grinding before taking on Brock......

Evolved:

Deathcon 1 evolved into {charmeleon}
Pointytops evolved into {kakuna}
Pointytops evolved into {beedrill}

Current team:

Deathcon 1{charmeleon} lvl 17
reaper rat {rattata} lvl 13
pointytops {beedrill} lvl 13

Last edited by GofD on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:58 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ok, I admit buying pokemon is a loophole you could use

Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:01 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Greetings. I'm Oninace course you can see, and I've been requested (more like commanded) to take the nuzlocke Challenge so here I am. Currently I'm grinding around Violet City. Oh yeah game of choice is Soul Silver since it's the only other one currently in my possession. Current team consist of
Togepi / Concieded obtained Mr. Pokemon in Violet City. lvl 4
Totodile / Fangs obtained New Bark Town Lvl 17
Ratattata / Blitz Fang obtained Sprout Tower lvl 8
Geodude / Easystone obtained Dark Cave lvl 6
Flaffy / Dualspark obtained Rout 32 as Mareep lvl 18
Geodude / Gyrorock obtained Ruins of Alpha after smashing a stone lvl 13

BTW Grats Bro (Kaori) on your completion.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Defeated Brendan at route 110. I was worried about that combusken for a bit, but somehow managed to get through with my whole team still alive (nearly lost David to Peck). I really wish the game would give me a pokemon i like (or one i dont already have), but anyways.

Team:
{dustox} Betty, Bashful, lvl 20
{linoone} Cynthia, Lax, lvl 21
{surskit} David, Naive, lvl 20
{linoone} Evan, Bashful, lvl 20
{linoone} Felix, Naive, lvl 20
{loudred} Gertrude, Hardy, lvl 21

Alive in PC:
{zubat} Igor, met at lvl 10, Granite Cave, Naughty
{zigzagoon} James, met at lvl 12, Route 110, Bashful

R.I.P.:

So now I'm going to get my team up to lvl 23 or so and try the 3rd gym. I don't really have anything that will do well against electric... I guess Gertrude might be my best bet. or maybe Felix (the strongest of the three. he must be in the top percentile of linoones!) What's with the game giving me normal types at every opportunity anyways? well at least linoone can learn most of the TMs..... now if only it had wings. then i'd be set :D

Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, I havn't done any update since I started. But since everyone else is, I may as well too.
So I'm playing in Diamond version.
I just beat Byron, and I'm heading to Lake Valor.

So, here are all my pokes: (in no order at all)
Code:
Name:
Route caught:
Level caught:
Current Level:
How it Died:

{piplup}, {prinplup}, {empoleon} Penguin
Lake Verity
lvl 5
lvl 41
N/A

{bidoof} Lozer
Route 202
lvl 3
lvl 3
Died by wild Geodude in Oreburgh Mine

{kricketot} Kricky
Route 204
lvl 4
lvl 4
Died by Roark's Cranidos

{shellos}, {gastrodon} Slimy
Valley Windworks
lvl 9
lvl 31
N/A

{buizel} Tails
Route 205
lvl 10
lvl 24
N/A

{silcoon}, {beautifly} Flutty
Eterna Forest
lvl 10
lvl 30
N/A

{geodude} Rockster
Route 211
lvl 13
lvl 15
Died by Scientist Travon's Kadabra in Team Galactic's Headquarters (Eterna City)

{zubat} Batty
Route 208
lvl 16
lvl 16
Died by Crasher Wake's Gyrados

{bronzor} MetalMan
Route 206
lvl 15
lvl 28
N/A

{staravia} Flappy
Route 209
lvl 17
lvl 19
Died by Fisherman Kenneth's Gyrados

{happiny}, {chansey} Healer
Egg Obtained from Travelling Man
lvl 1 (Hatched on route 214)
lvl 16
N/A

{roselia}, {roserade} MrsFlowers
Route 212
lvl 20
lvl 37
N/A

{noctowl} Wiseman
Route 211
lvl 28
lvl 29
N/A

{hoothoot} Owl
Pastoria Great Marsh
lvl 20
lvl 20
N/A

{onix} Rocky
Iron Island
lvl 33
lvl 33
N/A

{ponyta} Stallion
Route 215
lvl 21
lvl 30
N/A

{riolu} (still in egg, have not named)
Egg Obtained from Riley
lvl N/A
lvl N/A
N/A

Therefore:
Party: {onix}, {noctowl}, {roserade}, {beautifly}, {empoleon}, {riolu} (in an egg)
PC: {hoothoot}, {chansey}, {bronzor}, {buizel}, {gastrodon}, {ponyta}
Died: {staravia}, {zubat}, {geodude}, {bidoof}, {kricketot}

Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

So after Kaori finished his challenge on his Pearl version I decided to postpone my "Random Pokemon" play through that Krisp had setup to do this. I have read and memorized the rules, however like Kaori once I get the chance I will use the Game Corner loophole to obtain some depth to my team. To be clear, this is what I will obey during MY challenge:

Here are the rules that I am going to obey during the challenge:

Mandatory Rules
1) Nickname all of my Pokemon
2) Only catch the first pokemon I see at the beginning of each route or special area
3) A fainted Pokemon will be put in a PC box labeled Dead

Optional Rules
1) I may buy 5 of the Highest available Pokeballs at each Mart I see for the first time only.
2) If I do not have a Pokeball to capture the first pokemon I see, I cannot capture one there in the future. (this excludes the time before you can catch pokemon)
3) If I catch a Pokemon with a full party, it will be saved for later in the PC
4) No using Items inside of battle, however using status healers (I.E. Antidote or Potions) outside of battle is allowed. However they must be ones I picked up.
5) If I black out, I must restart even if I have backup pokemon in my P.C.
6) Battle Option is set to "set"
7) I may not use Held Items
8) I may not use Pokemon obtained via GTS
9) I may capture and use the Legendary
10) I may use pokemon from Egg's obtained from strangers as well as pokemon won in the Game Corner

At the moment I have just started, I was going to take Piplup as my starter as Empoleon is immune to poison in the future and it has a type advantage on the first Gym. However, I decided to stick with my old time buddy Chimchar, and was extremely well rewarded with a Lonely nature. So at this very moment in time, this is my team:

Ichiban {chimchar}
Level 7

I have yet to go back to my mother's house to talk to her, I have been mildly grinding in the wild. I have my options set to: Battle Style - Set as to not do any switches and will not be using any hold items. I will update daily at my progress unless for some reason I do not play. I am looking forward to learning patience through this as well as having the opportunity to have some new pokemon to send off to my Soul Silver once I complete this.

I have decided to set a strategy to this, as to eliminate losses in my team. I will raise level's by 10 as I progress from Gym to Gym, what I mean is by the 4th Gym challenge all of my party will be at level 40, the 8th Gym will be all level 80. I plan to do some intense grinding in order to get to level 90 for the Elite 4 challenge. Even if I do have to use up my one pokemon per route, I will obtain a Bidoof to use as an HM slave! Haha.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ok update time:

Beat brock with Deathcon 1 {charmeleon} using metal claw.

Got through Mt.Moon, no deaths, but there were a few close calls...

Got to Misty's town (what is it called I forget!!) and now grinding before I take on Misty. Since lvl 20 didnt work out, im gonna try lvl 25...

Caught:

Silentkill {ekans} lvl 10 route 4

Evolved

Reaper rat {rattata} evolved into {raticate}

Current team:
Deathcon 1 {charmeleon} lvl 22, serious nature, ability=blaze, Hp 59
Reaper rat {raticate} lvl 21, impish nature, ability= guts, Hp 60
Pointytops {beedrill} lvl 20, modest nature, ability= swarm, Hp=57
Silentkill {ekans} lvl 12, gentle nature, ability= Shed skin, Hp=30

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:32 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Due to circumstances I find myself posting bad news. Geodude / Easystone and Ratattata / Blitz Fang suffered a painful death to poison infront of the pokemon center nurse, removing him from the party. I contninued on to the next town Azalea Town. I found much easy in Clearing the Slowpoke well and decided to explore a bit. I ran into my Rival and during the battle Croconaw/ Fangs and Geodude / Gyrorock where both taken out by Bayleaf. Was almost sure it was a gonna be a wipe but Togepi came through for me at level 13. Flaffy / Dualspark was almost dead after fighting Ghastly. Afterwards I got bold and began to run through the Bug Gym. Shouldn't have been to tough I thought, I was wrong. the gym leaders Scyther Destroyed Flaffy. First it used a quick attack and a U-Turn sending out metapod in it's place. DualSpark easily killed it then, Scyther came back, using focus energy and Quickattack for a quick crit and kill. So It was up to Togepi again, but there was no hope. Scyther U-turned sending out Kakuna and Kakuna finished off Concieded with a few poison stings, assisted by the effect of poison.

So I'm now restarting the game.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:39 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oninace wrote:
So I'm now restarting the game.

Euugh! Sorry to hear you got wiped out by one of your favourite bugs. Though, I guess if you had to die to anything, it'd at least be something you like and not say...a pikachu.

And to Zero Cool, congrats on starting your challenge!

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:23 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ouch thats gotta hurt... At least you had a choice for the gym battle, my second go through saw me having to battle my rival with only ONE pokemon, as you can guess, it went badly. Anyways good luck on your second try.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:44 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ok, I didn't know you're supposed to post the rules you are goning to follow.

So here are the rules i've been and still will follow:
I even made up my own rule, number 8.

Mandatory Rules
1) Nickname all of my Pokemon
2) Only catch the first pokemon I see at the beginning of each route or special area
3) A fainted Pokemon will be released as soon as I get to the next pokecentre

Optional Rules
1) If I do not have a Pokeball to capture the first pokemon I see, I cannot capture one there in the future. (this excludes the time before you can catch pokemon)
2) If I catch a Pokemon with a full party, it will be saved for later in the PC
3) If I black out, I must restart even if I have backup pokemon in my P.C.
4) Battle Option is set to "set"
5) I may not use Pokemon obtained via GTS
6) I may capture any Legendary, and use said Legendary.
7) I may use pokemon from Egg's obtained from strangers as well as pokemon won in the Game Corner
8) I will buy one (1) quick ball and keep it in the unlikely case that I may find a shiny pokemon on this adventure.
This ball will not be used to catch any other pokemon, and I will disregard it unless a shiny pokemon appears, even if this ball is my last.
It will be a quick ball so that I don't confuse it with a ball obtained from the story line.
If I find and catch said shiny pokemon, I will buy one (1) more quick ball for the same purpose

Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

hammythepig wrote:
If I find and catch said shiny pokemon, I will buy one (1) more quick ball for the same purpose

[color=olive]Your wording here entitles various outcomes. The possible outcomes makes me curious so I thought I'd ask. Does this statement mean that if you fail to catch a shiny Pok

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

blah. party wipe on gym 3. my team was lvl 21-22, and i killed everything except that magneton. (for the trainers before Watson i had David up front, then switching to Cynthia or Felix, to get David a bit more xp. Then switched Felix to my lead against Watson.) Felix creamed his first 2 pokes, but that magneton just spammed shockwave. crit-killed Felix, and then Cynthia and Gertrude and so on. They barely dented the magneton. So now I have:

Alive in PC:
{zubat} Igor, met at lvl 10, Granite Cave, Naughty
{zigzagoon} James, met at lvl 12, Route 110, Bashful

R.I.P.:
{dustox} Betty, Bashful, died to Watson's Magneton at lvl 21
{linoone} Cynthia, Lax, died to Watson's Magneton at lvl 22
{surskit} David, Naive, died to Watson's Magneton at lvl 21
{linoone} Evan, Bashful, died to Watson's Magneton at lvl 21
{linoone} Felix, Naive, died to Watson's Magneton at lvl 21
{loudred} Gertrude, Hardy, died to Watson's Magneton at lvl 21

I'm trying to decide if its worth over-leveling those three and trying again, or if i should just restart and hope I get a better mix of pokes next time.

edit-
well that settles it. my brother is going to start his sapphire over to try the challenge, so i'm gonna start over too so we can play through the beginning together. I'll post when I beat the 3rd gym. :D

Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 666 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 27  Next