It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Zero's Hacked Pokemon and Cloning Center-NEW EVENT POKEMON! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

To be very, very clear from the beginning. This is a HACKED Pokemon trading thread. This means that every Pokemon that you receive from me will be hacked by Pokesav. The point of this trading center is simple, it is for people who are not able to obtain certain Pokemon by their own means or simply want to be able to play competitively with other people amongst the forums. I do legal hacks, and what I mean by legal hacks is simple. They will always pass a legality check. I hack Pokemon to replicate legit IV's, legit EV's, legit PID's, legit OT, ID's, and Locations as well as legit Move Sets. That does NOT mean that these pokemon are TOURNAMENT LEGAL! It simply means you will not be able to tell that they are not legit for regular reasons. To give fair warning, Legality checkers the public has access to have not been updated in some time, which means anything that is official could pick up something I cannot. I take NO responsibility if you get in any trouble for using Pokemon obtained through these trades!!!

TRADE POST REQUIREMENTS!!!! - You MUST have these in order to post for a trade!

1. 25 CONSTRUCTIVE Posts on the Forums
2. Been a member of Psypoke for at least 1 Month
3. Not have a FAIL or ILLITERATE Status on the Forums
4. Have Read ALL of my rules, and use the Pokesav Form to fill out desired Pokemon
5. Be respectful of others at all times, even if you don't like what they want... WHO CARES it is what they want to don't go rating teams in here!

These rules are really simple and even easier to follow. These are imposed simply to keep the community clean, and not have new accounts just for Event pokemon. To make sure that you have read ALL of my rules, write "psypoke is the best" at the bottom of your "order". I do not require that for questions, just orders.

I respect those of you who are against hacked pokemon, I understand where you are coming from and as such I would never trade you a hacked pokemon without your knowledge. With that said, I respectfully ask that if you do not approve of hacked pokemon you simply do not post here. What other people do with their pokemon is something I cannot control. Also, this thread is NOT meant to take away from legit threads, this said I will do no more than 1 set of hacks per person per every 2 weeks. This may not seem like a long time, but it will stop people from coming back with requests all the time when they see something new they want. To help prevent people abusing trades with hacked pokemon, all of my hacked pokemon (excluding replicated event pokemon) will be marked with date obtained as 10-10-2010 and have been cured from PkRs.

So down to business, to list what I can do would be a long list, so I will say this. I can do ANY pokemon obtained through normal means. This means if it is not an event pokemon it can be done quickly and easily, this includes all standard in game legendary pokemon. Pokemon that I can also do are certain event pokemon, these are more difficult as finding the Secret ID numbers for all of them is time consuming. I can do pokemon with Japanese name character's, if you choose to have a Japanese named pokemon it will always be the standard name, not a nickname. Pokemon that are impossible under any circumstances are Gen 3 EVENT Pokemon, as it is impossible to replicate the "Restricted" data with Pokesav. My personal RESTRICTIONS are simple, you can have one of the following 4 options as your trade.

OPTIONS
1. 6 Pokemon Team - This can be any "easily" obtained pokemon, basically anything that is NOT an Event. These can be in English with your info, or Japanese with standard info I assign to them.
2. ONE Event Pokemon, this is anything form the FAL2010 Mew to the TRU Arceus
3. Legit ONE on ONE trades, once I am able to clone LEGIT trades from people, I will be more than happy to trade Legit for Legit. I will NEVER pass a hacked Pokemon as legit, for any reason. I have no reason to hide info from you.
4. Check the legality of a Pokemon in your possession.

The fourth option is obviously a little different, and as of this moment in time I am not able to offer it. I will be obtaining an R4 card soon, with this I can trade pokemon with you and transfer their data to my PC and run them through a legality check. This will help you to filter out hacked and legit pokemon you may own. This is not a big deal once I am able to do it, because of that the asking price is small. Perhaps just a legit TM or Item of some kind for my non-hacked game. Even though I do hack Pokemon I also do have a legit game that has some cool stuff on it, I will update with a second post later if you wish to do legit trades. Also if you wish, I can clone the pokemon you wish to trade. My legit pokemon that I trade are cloned. I do not see cloning as hacking, neither do other sites like smogon as their community also informs you that they clone.

THIS IS A FORM YOU MUST FILL OUT

COPY AND PASTE TO USE THIS FORM wrote:
Pokemon @ Item
Nature - Ability
EV Spread:
Contest EV Spread (if wanted, I.E. Cool or Smart can max at 255):
Preferred IV Spread: HP ##, Atk ##, Def ##, Spe ##, SpA ##, SpD ##

Move/PP Up's 1:
Move/PP Up's 2:
Move/PP Up's 3:
Move/PP Up's 4:
(Maximum PPU's = 3 per Move)

Nickname of Pokemon:
Level of Pokemon:
Shiny Pokemon Y/N:
Japanese or English? (IF JAPANESE, Do NOT fill out OT ID's etc.):
OT Name:
OT Gender:
OT ID:
OT Secret ID (if known):
How Obtained (caught in wild, egg received)
If Egg, who from? (Reg = Daycare Couple, Special = Riley)
Where Caught/Hatched?:
What game version obtained on?:
Version Pokemon will be Traded to:

This is a simple form that you need to fill out if you wish to obtain. I will only accept this form and if you do NOT fill it out like this I will ignore it, here is an example:

Using Form wrote:
Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Careful - Water Absorb
EV's: 252 HP, 128 Def, 128 SpD
Contest: None
HP 31, Atk 31, Def 31, Spe 31, SpA 31, SpD 31

1. Surf/3
2. Wish/3
3. Protect/3
4 Toxic/3

Nickname: None
Level: 100
Shiny: Yes
Japanese: No
OT Name: Zero
OT ID: 12345
OT Secret ID: 54321 (or put Unknown)
How Obtained: Egg
If Egg, who From?: Daycare Couple
Where Hatched: Route 23
What Game Version: Heart Gold

NOTICE!!!!
It is rarely possible to obtain all max IV's and have the nature and the gender that you want. So I am informing you now this is how it takes priority

1. Nature
2. IV's
3. Shiny
4. Gender

What I mean is, to get a Legit PID you sometimes have to take a Gender you do not want. And also, you have to get IV's to a certain amount to make the PID as well. So I will take from the not used stat, in this case with vaporeon it is the Atk stat. So I would go to 30 IV's, then 29, 28 etc. until I obtain the nature wanted. But this may mean that the pokemon is Female and not male. This is a process that cannot be avoided in order to make the pokemon look as legit as possible.

Also, if you do NOT know your secret ID number the pokemon will always say "apparently met at" as they do not match your specific ID's. Since this is a pain, I will make them all from a different trainer with different ID's so it would seem as you got them in a trade and somebody already raised them for you. If you do not know it BUT you have captured a legit SHINY in your game, google how to look it up without the use of an AR. When I get my R4 card, I will be able to look up your Secret ID and this will no longer apply but atm I do not have one.

Pokemon that I want in trade are simple, ANY LEGIT EV TRAINED Pokemon is always welcome. And if you fear losing your prized pokemon, I can even clone them and give you back the originals! Any ONE Legit event pokemon will get you TWO options from me, you can either have 2 Event pokemon in return or even 12 EV trained ones. I can also clone your legit events so you don't lose anything there. Legit trades will be done with my Soul Silver friend code. ALL Hacks are done strictly on my Heart Gold friend code that I will provide in a PM when your team is ready to be traded. I am Specifically looking for these pokemon in this order of importance:

1. Japanese Movie Events
2. TRU Events
3. Shiny Pokemon
4. Video Game Championship (I.E. Cherish Ball Crobat's)
5. Wi-Fi Card event pokemon
6. 3rd Gen Events (will ALWAYS be cloned and sent back as these are really hard to come by)
7. Legit EV Trained Pokemon
8. Legit Competitive Items and Master Balls
9. Legit Breeding Ditto's

As I said, I do have a legit game which is my Soul Silver so I do have pokemon obtained through legit means. I merely have Pokesav to expand options to people who do not. I hope that this thread is relatively clear, feel free to post or pm me questions. I am also willing to help people fill out their Pokedex with the insanely rare Event pokemon. Also, post what you are willing to trade. Since I clone, if I trade you 6 pokemon you trade me 6 pokemon that you WILL get back for 6 pokemon you do not want. Basically each trade is done twice, and you lose nothing except for 6 unwanted pokemon. To make this clear here is how it works:

Trade 1: My Articuno for your Crobat
Trade 2: Your Crobat BACK for your Bidoof

Please be patient, I will do these orders as fast as I can but I do have priorities in my life that come before pokemon. I am on here everyday, I will respond to your post as soon as I see it and PM you when the trade is ready.

I will update this as I see it is needed, again feel free to ask questions. Please... if you do NOT like hacked pokemon simply do not post here, however if you are interested in legit trades feel free to post. I will make a post later with what I have legit on my SS game.

EDIT! It escaped my mind to post what version the pokemon you order will be traded to, when in reality this is VERY important! Hex values are different for DP, where as Platinum, HG/SS use a newer version DP have to be treated special. Also, any pokemon obtained in HG/SS that is special to the game (I.E. Lugia) will say that their original location is a Faraway Place in DPP. This goes for legit and hacked pokemon alike, as DPP simply does not have the hex data required to display the proper location. However if you trade the pokemon back to a HG/SS game it will appear as Whirl Islands etc. etc.

Last edited by Zero Cool on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:35 am, edited 4 times in total.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:36 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

hey zero could i get a sav order? if you pick out any six pokes from my list you can maybe clone them and give them back? i'll attach items like heart scales or electrilizers or something like that because i feel like i'm riping you off a bit. if your shop is open tell me i wasn't sure of it was open so thats why i didn't fill out the form and don't forget we need to battle

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:15 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

LEGIT EVENT POKEMON UPDATE

US Nintendo DS Events:

Arceus (MICHINA) Calm, Level 100
Arceus (Michina) Quirky, Level 100
Arceus (TRU) Hardy, Level 100
Darkrai (Almia) Jolly, Level 50
Darkrai (Alamos US) Brave, Level 50
Darkrai (Alamos NETH) Naughty, Level 50
Darkrai (Alamos UK) Timid, Level 50
Darkrai (Alamos AUS) Naughty, Level 50
Deoxys (Gamestp) Rash, Level 50
Dragonite (TRU) Mild, Level 50
Eevee (VGC10) Hardy, Level 50, Shiny
Electivire (PKTOPIA) Adamant, Level 50
Jirachi (GAMESTP) Hasty, Level 5
Jirachi (PKLATAM) Lonely, Level 5
Jirachi (SMR2010) Impish, Level 5
Lucario (WORLD08) Adamant, Level 30
Magmortar (PKTOPIA) Modest, Level 50
Manaphy (TRU) Mild, Level 50
Manaphy (NWS) Modest, Level 50
Manaphy (E4ALL) Lonely, Level 50
Manaphy (JBHF) Lonely, Level 50
Mew (FAL2010) Timid, Level 5
Milotic (VGC09) Timid, Level 50, Shiny
Milotic (VGC09) Timid, Level 50, Shiny
Pichu (GAMESTP) Jolly, Level 30, Shiny
Pichu (SPR2010) Jolly, Level 30, Shiny
Pikachu (PKTOPIA) Hardy, Level 10
Pikachu (TCGWC) Hardy, Level 50
Pikachu (Nzone) Bashful, Level 20
Regigigas (TRU) Hasty, Level 100
Regigigas (EUSMR09) Mild, Level 100
Riolu (Kyle) Serious, Level 30
Shaymin (TRU) Mild, Level 50
Shaymin (Movie11) Relaxed, Level 50
Weavile (WORLD09) Jolly, Level 30

Japanese Nintendo DS Events:
Coming Soon!

Last edited by Zero Cool on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Charmander@leftovers
Adamant-Flame Body
EV Spread:252 spc atk, 252 spc def, rest in atk
Contest EV Spread:Max tough, Max beauty
Preferred IV Spread: HP 31, Atk 25, Def 22, Spe 14, SpA 31, SpD 11

Move/PP Up's 1:Fire Blast
Move/PP Up's 2:Ember
Move/PP Up's 3:Toxic
Move/PP Up's 4:Air Slash

Nickname of Pokemon:Cinder
Level of Pokemon:1
Shiny Pokemon Y/N:Y
Japanese or English? (IF JAPANESE, Do NOT fill out OT ID's etc.):English
OT Name:Graah
OT ID:32318
OT Secret ID (if known):Not Known
How Obtained (caught in wild, egg received)Egg
If Egg, who from? (Reg = Daycare Couple, Special = Riley)Reg
Where Caught/Hatched?:Mauville
What game version obtained on?:Sapphire

My trading thread:http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27589

my fc:0561 1373 6911

Last edited by graah2 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i'm sorry about whoever died [i know that sounds bad but i was trying to be nice] sunday morning so maybe 11 or so? you are -7 to gmt arn't you? i'll fill out my order soon i have to go soon and i want to have a clear head when i pick my pokes i don't want to pick stuff i don't want and i doubt i'll ask for any events anyway.

also graah that mander is not legit

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:28 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

graah2 wrote:
Charmander@leftovers
Adamant-Water Absorb
Contest EV Spread:max in all stats Even though I have seen a legit pokemon with max contest stats, I consider this the same as an EV spread. Please do not exceed 510 points. I should have made that clear, my apologies.
Preferred IV Spread: HP 31, Atk 31, Def 31, Spe 31, SpA 31, SpD 31

Move/PP Up's 1:Sacred Fire
Move/PP Up's 2:Aeroblast
Move/PP Up's 3:Flare Blitz
Move/PP Up's 4:Air Slash

Level of Pokemon:1

The rest of this can be done without a hitch. Just fix what I selected in Yellow as I absolutely do NOT let illegal pokemon into the public. Also, I hope that ID number is not the same as the one on your fourth gen game, as this pokemon is supposed to be Pal Parked from Sapphire. Also, I will check out your thread for a trade I wish to get from you, I can clone it if you are worried about losing anything. Also since the Pokemon is a Pal Park, it will not say from mauvilee Etc. Etc. as it will only say "Arrived at Level 1, Hoenn Region"

EDIT: Graah I would like your Level 100 Dragonite, it will be cloned and given back.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:36 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

graah2 wrote:
Charmander@leftovers
Adamant-Solar Power
Contest EV Spread:Max tough, Max beauty
Preferred IV Spread: HP 31, Atk 25, Def 22, Spe 14, SpA 31, SpD 11

Move/PP Up's 1:Fire Blast
Move/PP Up's 2:Ember
Move/PP Up's 3:Toxic
Move/PP Up's 4:Slash

Level of Pokemon:5

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:50 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pokemon @ Item Bronzong @ choice band
Nature - Ability relaxed levitate
EV Spread: 228 hp 252 def 28 atk
Contest EV Spread (if wanted, I.E. Cool or Smart can max at 255): don't care ten ribons?
Preferred IV Spread: HP 31, Atk 31, Def 31, Spe 2, SpA 31, SpD

Move/PP Up's 1: gyro ball
Move/PP Up's 2: stealth rock
Move/PP Up's 3: earthquake
Move/PP Up's 4: hypnosis
(Maximum PPU's = 3 per Move) max

Nickname of Pokemon: Grenade
Level of Pokemon: 100
Shiny Pokemon Y/N: no
Japanese or English? (IF JAPANESE, Do NOT fill out OT ID's etc.): english
OT Name: anything
OT ID:^^^
OT Secret ID (if known):^^^^
How Obtained (caught in wild, egg received) egg recieved
If Egg, who from? (Reg = Daycare Couple, Special = Riley) day care couple
Where Caught/Hatched?: twinleaf town
What game version obtained on?: platnium

Pokemon @ Item Breloom toxic orb
Nature - Ability adamant poison heal
EV Spread: 4 hp 252 atk 252 speed
Contest EV Spread (if wanted, I.E. Cool or Smart can max at 255): don't care
Preferred IV Spread: HP ##, Atk ##, Def ##, Spe ##, SpA ##, SpD ## perfect

Move/PP Up's 1: spore
Move/PP Up's 2: substitute
Move/PP Up's 3: stone edge
Move/PP Up's 4: focus punch

Nickname of Pokemon: Eminem
OT ID: ^^^^
OT Secret ID (if known): ^^^^
How Obtained (caught in wild, egg received) egg
If Egg, who from? (Reg = Daycare Couple, Special = Riley) day care
Where Caught/Hatched?: veilstone city

Pokemon @ Item arcanine @ leftovers
Nature - Ability intimidate jolly
EV Spread: 100hp 44 atk 132 def 232 speed
Preferred IV Spread: HP ##, Atk ##, Def ##, Spe ##, SpA ##, SpD ## perfect

Move/PP Up's 1: morning sun
Move/PP Up's 2: will o wisp
Move/PP Up's 3: flare blitz
Move/PP Up's 4: extremespeed

Nickname of Pokemon: AfricaLynx
Level of Pokemon:100
OT Secret ID (if known):^^^^^

Pokemon @ Item Dugtrio @ choice band
Nature - Ability adamant arena trap
EV Spread: 4 hp 252 atk 252 speed
Preferred IV Spread: HP ##, Atk ##, Def ##, Spe ##, SpA ##, SpD ## max please

Move/PP Up's 1: sucker punch
Move/PP Up's 2: stone edge
Move/PP Up's 3: earthquake
Move/PP Up's 4: aerial ace
(Maximum PPU's = 3 per Move) max please

Nickname of Pokemon: Fever Lynx
OT ID: ^^^^^
OT Secret ID (if known): ^^^^^

Pokemon @ Item Hitmontop @ leftovers
Nature - Ability technician careful
EV Spread: 252 hp 80 atk 176 sp def
Preferred IV Spread: HP ##, Atk ##, Def ##, Spe ##, SpA ##, SpD ## perfect please

Move/PP Up's 1: mach punch
Move/PP Up's 2: toxic
Move/PP Up's 3: rapid spin
Move/PP Up's 4: stone edge

Nickname of Pokemon: BUBBLEZ
OT ID: ^^^^^^^
OT Secret ID (if known): ^^^^^
Where Caught/Hatched?: twin leaf town

Pokemon @ Item Gengar @ petaya berry
Nature - Ability levitate modest
EV Spread: 4 hp 252 sp atk 252 speed
Contest EV Spread (if wanted, I.E. Cool or Smart can max at 255): anything
Preferred IV Spread: HP 31, Atk 30, Def 31, Spe 30, SpA 30, SpD 31 HP fire right?

Move/PP Up's 1: hidden power
Move/PP Up's 2: shadow ball
Move/PP Up's 3: thunder bolt
Move/PP Up's 4:energy ball

Nickname of Pokemon: Beanz
OT Name: naything
OT Secret ID (if known): ^^^^
Where Caught/Hatched?: twin leaf town

is that six?

Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:32 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Graah2's and Munchlax's orders are being worked on. Also please not in my Form update the game version that you will be trading from, it is very important that I know if it is DP as the hex values will need to be edited for any future posters.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:56 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

sure that should be good

Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:20 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Okay... so I have been playing around with Graah2's order for some time now trying to make it from the Hoenn Region and shiny. For some reason, no matter what the PID is it simply will not allow it to be from Hoenn and be shiny. So I made it from the Platinum version as a pokemon that hatched from an egg, and with a PID I already tried, the shiny check passed the legality test. So for future posts, if you want a Shiny pokemon it must be from a 4th generation game as Pokesav cannot successfully replicate a legit PID that passes a shiny from Hoenn Regions. Graah2 your order is now done.

Graah2's Pokemon wrote:
Charmander @ Leftovers
Adamant - Blaze
EV Spread: 252 SpA, 252 SpD, 4 Atk
Contest EV Spread: 252 Tough, 252 Beauty
IV Spread: HP 31, Atk 31, Def 29, Spe 31, SpA 31, SpD 28

Move 1: Ember/0
Move 2: Slash/0
Move 3: Toxic/0
Move 4: Fire Blast/0

Nickname: Cinder
Pokemon Level: 5
Shiny: Yes
Language: English
OT Name: Graah
OT Gender: Male
OT ID: 32318
OT SID: 13579
How Obtained: Egg
Hatched: Route 209
Game Version Hatched: Platinum

Legality Check: Passed - Type = Hatched
PID: 1154093053

This Pokemon is relatively straight forward, I didn't use Hex values for the location obtained as Pokesav should generate them just fine. If for any reason you have a problem with this pokemon on any generation 4 game feel free to PM me and I will try to figure out what is wrong.

Graah2 is Done on 11-18-10, come back again in 2 weeks for hacked trades or anytime for legit trades.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

heres some questions to clear up:
1. in your post you asked for my dragonite lvl100 but in the pm you asked for giratina.which do you want?
2.you said in 2 weeks i could order another, when i looked through your rules i didnt see anything about a time limit. Why is that?

so could you clear this up for me

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

graah2 wrote:
heres some questions to clear up:
1. in your post you asked for my dragonite lvl100 but in the pm you asked for giratina.which do you want?
2.you said in 2 weeks i could order another, when i looked through your rules i didnt see anything about a time limit. Why is that?

so could you clear this up for me

1. I skimmed through your pokemon very quickly and didn't understand how you sorted them. Dragonite is fine, either way you are getting it back.
2. It is stated in my post that hacks will only be done once every 2 weeks per person, take your time to read all of it. It was one month, but I figured with the low foot traffic through my thread that it would be more beneficial to make it 2 weeks rather than a month. Legit trades with me can be done at anytime however.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

would you still accept the giratina tho?
i need to pal park the dragonite otherwise whereas giratina already there sooo...

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

graah2 wrote:
would you still accept the giratina tho?
i need to pal park the dragonite otherwise whereas giratina already there sooo...

Like I said, either way is fine. I sent you a PM with my FC on it. I will be waiting online to do the trade. Remember to also have another pokemon that you don't want so you can get back your giratina. PM me if you have any more questions.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

if im not on in the next 25 min then i wont be on how about tommorow @ 4:00 EST?

Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

graah2 wrote:
if im not on in the next 25 min then i wont be on how about tommorow @ 4:00 EST?

Tomorrow I have a funeral to attend, as such I will not be on psypokes so if you want it before Sunday it would be best that you get it today. I am in no hurry though, so whatever is more convenient for you.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

okay sunday @6 EST?

Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

as much as it pains me to say i will not be able to do our match on sunday as i can't get home to wifi in time i could do monday but you can't and you are very flexible this weekend so i drop out. i still haven't played a match yet in this tournament lol

Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:25 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Just wondering if the list I sent was alright. Wasn't really sure on a lot of things so I input to the best of my ability.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

you don't have 25 posts

Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:11 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

oh... *cries*

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jolteon @ Leftovers
Timid - Volt Absorb
EV Spread: 252 Speed 252 Special Attack 4 Special Defence
Contest EV Spread (if wanted, I.E. Cool or Smart can max at 255): Max Beauty
Preferred IV Spread: HP ##, Atk ##, Def 31, Spe 31, SpA 31, SpD 31

Move/PP Up's 1: Yawn
Move/PP Up's 2: Thunderbolt
Move/PP Up's 3: Magnet Rise
Move/PP Up's 4: Shadow Ball
(Maximum PPU's = 3 per Move) Max

Nickname of Pokemon: Diablo
Level of Pokemon: 50
Shiny Pokemon Y/N: No
Japanese or English? (IF JAPANESE, Do NOT fill out OT ID's etc.): English
OT Name: N/A
OT Gender: N/A
OT ID: N/A
OT Secret ID (if known): N/A
How Obtained (caught in wild, egg received) Egg received
If Egg, who from? (Reg = Daycare Couple, Special = Riley) Daycare Couple
Where Caught/Hatched?: Ecruteak City
What game version obtained on?: HG/SS
Version Pokemon will be Traded to HG/SS

Altaria@ Leftovers
Careful

{latias} Black FC: 1463 5647 1777 {latios}

Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Whoa, sorry about the insane holdup in the time it took me to make those first orders. I got a cold like no other and have been a space cadet exploring the endless bed covers as I sleep the day away. Okay with that said:

Graah2 - Your Charmander has been done for a while now, but I never heard from you on Sunday.

Munchlax :) - Your 6 pokemon order is now complete as well

Oniace - The post requirement is there to ensure that people that don't take forums rules seriously don't make multiple accounts just to have hacked Pokemon, so I will go ahead and complete your request.

Azure - Your order will be completed after Oni's, it should not take long this time.

Thank you all for your patience, remember when I PM you with what I want for the trade do not be afraid losing it as I will be more than happy to clone it and give it back if you do not have the means to do so yourself. Also, I will be updating the main page with a TON of LEGIT Event Pokemon that are literally Data Clones!!!

What is a Data Clone you ask? A data clone is a clone of a legitimate Pokemon's data. This is done by obtaining a legit event Pokemon, sending it to an R4 card with a Pokemon game on it, copying the exact data of the Pokemon and uploading it to a Pokesav database. Even though the Pokemon is re-created with Pokesav, the actual data behind it came from a 100% real Pokemon. It is essentially, a mere clone of it! This being said, since they are legit they can be traded at anytime from me!

EDIT:

Munchlax, on the Gengar, it is not possible to get HP Fire with a Modest nature, the PID just doesn't exist legally. So it has a Modest nature with 31 IV's across the board and I subbed out HP for Focus Blast.

Azure, your order only has 4 Pokemon, at least at first glance. So I would like to trade for 1 of every of the Pokemon you listed but I can clone them and return them to you. Let me know if that is ok.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

yea sorry couldnt make it hows about thursday@5:00 EST?

Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next