It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Castle in the Night (still accepting but starting) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
"I'm sorry, but I heard you talking about Dracula. I am a shadow hunter and skilled with a blade. Would you mind if I join?" I asked.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(GofD, I have no problem with this

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Bona stated her reason, "My sister was killed a few years back. She had no blood left in her, so I'm assuming that Dracula's behind it. He must have killed her and drank her blood. That's the reason why I became an assassin."

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

A blank look was on my face as I heard the woman's answer.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Bona said, "I'm Bona. Bona Jo. And I can take care of myself."

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Soon enough the group grew. It consisted of the whiner boy that I really didn't like. Someone that looked like they would be a workout aholic. A female whose sister was killed by Dracula and his minions. It really didn't bother me too much, as long as they didn't bother me. The only person thus far I liked was Jet. Finishing off my beer I chuckled when Jet said it wasn't his job to babysit. "That's right and I am not going to babysit anyone either. I was just relaxing when the plight of my friend Jet was said to me." The waiter knew me just right, as soon as I set my glass down a third beer was delivered to me. "So basically don't lag behind, I won't coddle anyone. I fought with the best of them, so if you want to tag along with me, you gotta keep up."

Soon enough as I set my glass down, I got a headache. A headache like the one I got when Joan was near. So a poltergeist was near. I briefly saw the image of Joan in front of my vision standing behind a chair. She just smiled and waved, and vanished. So Joan is tailing me, she won't want to go into Dracula's castle. I paused for a moment. What if it isn't Joan? What if it is just a more malicious spirit? Either way I was annoyed I hate it when spirits follow me.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:44 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Dont worry Paco, I cant do anything like that, right now I can only do really simple physics equations.))

The lady that walked over to us introduced herslf as Bona. She was an assaasin out to get revenge on dracula. Following here a guy claiming to be a shadow hunter asked if he could join us. Jet agreed but said he wouldnt be doing any hand holding. Anderi agreed with Jet. I somehow figured that was directed at me. I gave a slight sigh that no one else heard. They obviously didn't see or care that my physical apperance changed (Either that or OMZ did some mind trick thing...). I also couldn't blame them, I probably came off as weak and pathetic. The thing is, that although I can do some stuff with the physics equations i was seeing I promised OMZ that I wouldnt do anything drasstic. All I could really do is increase the mass of things using Fg=mg, make stuff pull towards people with the gravatational constent, and some really minor things with time. OMz also tought me a few hand to hand moves that utilized my opponets momentum and energy. He did try to teach me how ot use some weapons, but that ended badly... Although Jet allowed me to join them, I really didn't feel like part of the group. I gave another sigh and stood up.

"If you guys dont mind im gonna go get some fresh air. Ive got a lot on my mind right now."

Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Okay GofD, but I am keeping an eye just in case. This RP is based on the Castlevania Universe and your ability has nothing to do with it. You can have it but it is a minor ability. Also Torchie, if you can post more than two sentences, it would be great. I know you are busy with Pokefarm, but it is hard to RP with people that one-line posts. Thanks.)

I smirked as the woman told me her name was Bona Jo.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Edoc'sil should be on about now. I saw him on PokeFarm.)
(And Bona has to be emotionless! She's an assassin!)
Bona said, "Well, then, what are you going to do now?"

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
"Terry. Terry Unikozi. Dracula will be the biggest success of my career as a Hunter, and it seems as if we will kill him successfully." Once again my eyes wandered and I realized the person who seemed to dislike everyone was looking at something, but when I followed his eyes, I saw nothing. "A dude who looks like he has an itch he can't scratch, a person who looks into nothingness like there's something there, an assassin, and two seemingly normal people. Well, killing monsters was never exactly easy, was it?" I thought. "So, when do we head out, after a night of sleep, or immediately?" I asked.

(@shinashu taji: he's built sort of like Steven, only slightly more muscular because of his daily swordsman practice, not really a workout-aholic. Also, for powers, they're more for my weapons than me: Thunder: already has great resistances, nothing needed. Venom: always coated in botulin toxin [most potent poison in the world] Spider: has an infinite supply of deadly spiders stored in the pommel controlled by me.)

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(When everyone goes to their rooms in the Inn to sleep, that's when the adventure begins. Oh and Edoc'sil, your poison will only probably effect 2% percent of the enemies we face. Not trying to sound mean but we are facing the Lord of the Undead.)

The Shadow Hunter said his name was Terry Unikozi,which sounded Japanese. His main goal was obvious as it was to kill Dracula. Terry could make a good addition to the team as he was fit and had two sword which had to mean something. I was also happy that Terry talked with emotion, so I knew he was human. However, Bona the assassin was a little disturbing with the lack of emotions but then again she is an assassin. Both Bona and Terry asked me what the next course of action. I looked over to my Cousin Jacques.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(I didn't expect them to affect much. Maybe dissolve a small part of a weaker enemy's flesh as far as poison, but that's it.)
I went back to the Innkeeper and payed for my room. He handed me my key and I went up to my room. "Good night, if you can have one when you know that we're about to embark on a perilous journey on the Island that Dracula lives on," I said rather cheerfully. I walked into my room and closed the door. I put Spider, Venom, and Thunder within easy reach of me and fell asleep.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Edoc only reason I had Andrei think he was a workout aholic, was because he came in all sweaty like he had been working.))

I cursed something in my native language, which was Romanian. ((Which is the primary language of Transylvania)) "Well as long as I have a few more beers in me, I couldn't care less about whiner boy." I sat my near empty glass down, and kicked back in my chair. "So Jet, what do you think of the motley crew we got together, kinda of an odd bunch." I did a quick flick of my hair and my hand ran over my scar. Sometimes I even forget I have it. No regrets for getting it, it came from a good long fight. The only sad part about it was that I was essentially blind n that eye. Either way it wasn't crippling. "So anyway Jet, what is your life story? What have you done for a living?" I finished my beer and got a fourth one.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Before I layed down, I reached over to the handle of Spider and felt a scrabbling inside. I snatched my hand back and did my best to peer through the opal set in the pommel. I saw spiders, and thought that I was hallucinating. I shook my head and fell asleep.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I left the inn/ tavern, well whatever it was and headed to a cliff close by. As I walked my mind wondered.

"What the heck am I doing? Yeah, I have some power, but I cant really utilize it. Im still that guy who first walked into that university...

I let out a long sigh and sat down on a rock lookin out over the ocean. The equations Ive been seeing slowly dissapated and i was left with the waves lapping onto the cliff. Sprays of seawater hit my face. I smiled a bit. My mind sort of at ease, but still....

"I cant utilize weapons and almost all of mypower is sealed by the gods. Im not very good at fighting and I really dont like pain or blood..."

Another sigh escaped my lips as I was hit by more seawater.

"On the other hand, If I dont go Jacques daughter may never be seen again and I wont find "her".

My mood saddened the more I thought of "her".

"She was my only friend at a universty that seemed to want me dead. She was there for me when I almost died, and there thougth all of the attempts on my life."

My fists tigtened and I could feel the starting of tears. The shackles on my wrists and neck seemed to vibrate almost, but i mostly felt them feel mostly cold.

"I got to try and help her. She was there for me, and now I got to return the favor.."

I stayed sitting on the rock, letting the sea breeze and ocean spray relax me. It's all very soothing. I decided to just sit here and wait till morning. Not like anyones gonna wait up for me...

Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(...This is why I don't usually do RPs I don't know about. But, I'll try. I'm the only one with really short posts.)
Bona watched the men carefully. She didn't want to butt into their discussions.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:10 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Don't worry about it Torchie. I know you are new to Rps so don't get discouraged. I used to be just like you in RP's when I first started. But the more you rp, the more you start. In a few weeks or months, you will probably start writing paragraphs like everyone else. The best advice I give is to use detail. Describe everything you do, think and see. Just use your imagination.)

I waved good night to Terry as he retired for the night. I couldn't help but laugh at his cheerful comment about us most likely dying on our upcoming adventure. I took another drink of my second beer and savored the taste. I was little concerned about Lee as he hasn't come back yet and he did look rather ill. Hopefully, he would be okay but I had other things to worry about. Currently, the only members of our group in the room were me, Andrei and Bona, who just sat there quietly. Andrei was well, but had more than I did.. I couldn't help but laugh at Andrei's comment about not caring about Lee as long as he had a few beers. Andrei then kicked back in his chair and asked me on what I thought of the crew we put together. He was right about the other being odd, but they looked promising.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Its okay Torchie. Just try and make longer posts, I used to be like you are, but after a while you get the hang of RPing. Its an easy thing to do, if you want just PM me and I could give you a few pointers.))

I listened quietly while Jet talked and told his story. After he was done I spoke. "I will agree with you on Lee. He is a bit frail and off. As long as his intentions remain on saving Marie, and doesn't get on my nerves, my respect for him will remain the same. The shadow hunter is well how can I put it. A nice addition. He won't slow us done, a bit, that is cool with me." Then when I got to Bona, I didn't want to say anything rude. I mean assassin or not, she is still a woman. I could never offend a woman, so I made a slight gesture to Bona. "You are right about her, she could be a little more perky, or at the very least show more emotion."

I was done with my fourth beer, and I signaled for another one. I could drink almost anyone under a table, so I wasn't afraid of getting drunk. Then I got to thinking about what Jet said about me looking like I faced Hell and punched it right in the balls. I couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Well to be honest I was only coming to this island just because I haven't been to this part of France. But anyway on to my life story." I cleared my throat and took a sip of my drink. "I was born in a small village in Transylvania, and as I already told you I am the seventh son of a seventh son. My parents provided well enough. Growing up was relatively easy. I had to do what I could to help bring in food. Same as you I got decent grade in what schooling I got. When I turned about the age you are now I got into professional fighting, paid well so I joined up. I mainly used the money I earned to help my parents stay afloat, and learn multiple languages so I could talk to my competition. So after a year of training I got into the pros, and remained there for years. I quit after my last fight when i hit the age I am now of thirty five, I realized I couldn't keep up with the newer fighting styles and such so I stopped before I got my ass killed. My last fight is how I got the scar on my eye." I gestured towards it. "I am mostly blind in it, I can still see slight blobs and blurs." I took a sip of my beer. "My parents always tried to shield me from the ghosts, they would put things about to keep them at bay. They knew I would see them. I really do not like the undead they need to move on more or less. Ghosts annoy me greatly because they annoy the hell out of me trying to get my attention."

I quickly polished off my beer. "Well now you know me and my story." I yawned heavily. "Well Jet I like you, I really do. I am going to head up to my room and crash." I sat my glass on the table and got my stuff and walked up stairs after getting my key for my room. I sat on the bed, took off my combat boots sat my pack on the floor, and my sword by me. Then I got under the covers and closed my eyes for some sleep.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Lee, wake up your going to be late."

I moaned and covered my head with the blankets. I really didn't want ot get up. A hand grabbed my and threw me out of bed.

"Oooouuuuch. What the heck was that for....."

I rubbed my head as my eyes adjusted to light. When they finally did.......

"OH GEEZ! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!!!?"

She just smiled and looked at me.

"You do relize your gonna be late right?"

Right now I was more concerned with the fact that there was a hot girl in my dorm room and all I had on was sleep shorts...

"Say something, anything!!!!!"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Anything but that you idiot."

She just laughed.

"You really don't know how to talk to women do you?'

"What was your first clue."

She simply smiled and walked out of the room and closed the door.

I opend my eyes when my face got hit with more seawater. I strenched out and let out a loud yawn. I was still on the cliff laying on a rock.

"I must've fallen asleep."

I said it outloud, I knew no one was listening and I didn't care. I gave myself another strech and looked over to the town. Some of the lights where out, but he Tavern/ Inn was still lit up. I glanced at my pocket watch ( you try wearing a watch with shackles on both wrists) and chuckled.

"Get up and walk back to the Inn and try to fall asleep again, or stay here and get some sleep on this rock?"

I gave another yawn and smiled as I curled up on the rock. I quickly fell asleep again and had more dreams of when I was back at that death trap they called a University...

Last edited by GofD on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:54 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Now we just need Torch to post and go to sleep. GofD, can you be clear between your posts. One post, you are on a cliff, the second, you are sleeping in a room. Please be clear.)

Hearing Andrei's story, I wasn't surprised at all that he was a former professional fighter. I took another drink from my glass as I responded to Andrei's story.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I woke up in the midle of the night. I walked downstairs with Thunder over to the local blacksmith and asked him to try to damage it. I spent the better part of three hours watching him hammer it with a sledgehammer, put it up against the grindstone, hammer it with an anvil, and heat it up until it was cherry red and hammer it some more. Not a scratch nor dent anywhere. Sweating and panting, the smith said, "That's one fine shield you got there, mister. Make sure to never give it up," and I walked away with Thunder and noticed that it was still ice-cold even after the forge. I walked back to the Inn. Eyes drooping, I made my way back up into my bed and fell asleep.

Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:49 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(If Torchie doesn't post today, we move on.)

Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Move on!!!!!! Go! I can't think today anyway. I'm leaving Psypoke for about two months anyway. Stupid laptop that refused to work!)
(I'll check on this, but I have to officially drop out.)

Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(To let everyone know, Torchie is gone from the RP and her character will be receiving an interesting exit. Now to get this RP back on its feet.)

While everyone in the town was sleeping in the night, a young man was walking down the street to thee tavern. He was nervous as it was dark and he kept hearing strange noises, sickening noises. The young man kept looking behind his back, trying to see if anyone was following him. As he turned his head back to the front,his eyes grew big in horror as a Skeleton stood in front of him. The man was speechless then dead as the Skeleton decapitated the young man with a rusty longsword. Following the Skeleton were fifty others, each carrying a similar sword. However, the Skeletons were not the only monster invading the small town. Emerging from the woods were a large crowd of at least forty Zombies. The Zombies broke into houses and feasted on the sleeping townsfolk. However, one lucky woman was able to scream loud enough for the town to hear before she died.

I woke up from my sleep as I thought I heard a scream. Suddenly, I heard a few more screams and the sound of chaos on the streets. I looked out the window of my room to see dead corpses on the streets below. Standing above the corpses, were walking skeletons and what looked like Zombies. I could hardly believe what I was seeing and quickly got dressed. I grabbed my Chinese Broadsword and M9 Barretta along with a few clips of ammo. Hopefully, the others in the Tavern were awakened by the screams like I was. Opening my door, I exited my room and looked down the stairs. I could see the Innkeeper locked the door as the door was being banged on violently. The Innkeeper was hiding behind the bar, cowering in fear. I knew whatever monsters that were out there was going to get in the Tavern eventually. With this knowledge, I pounded on everyone's door.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I couldn't tell what woke me up first, or more. The screaming of townsfolk, or Jet yelling about the **** hitting the fan. What the Hell. I got up and looked outside my window and saw something I really hated. Zombies, and lots of them. Well damn it all, I didn't expect an army this big so soon. I quickly rushed and picked up my pack and sword, and unsheathed it. I didn't know what the hell was going to happen, but all I knew was I had to be prepared. I haven't fought in ages, but I still trained. I wouldn't let my skills go to complete waste. I laced up my combat boots and rushed outside of my room and met with Jet. "Well this is pleasant. A horde of zombies. I bet I can kill more of them than you, while saving the towns people of course." I said in a somber manner. I was joking of course, but on the inside my blood was boiling. I hated zombies, and for each person they killed. I would repay them in spades. I think zombies are starting to be more hated than ghosts in my book.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next