It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:02 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 RP: Zerg-Pokemon Invasion PG-13 (No Longer Accepting!) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Remaining on the couch, I noticed everyone wanting sleep and rest. One member of the team mentioned a battle they were previously involved in. Julie collapsed from exhaustion but was luckily caught by Rick. I myself wasn't tired and I just remained on the couch. I knew I was probably going to be the only one in this room as everyone else was going to go to sleep. Unlike everyone else, I could not leave the house due to my assignment. I was to be near Major Julie Chestnut at all times until another order says otherwise. I did want to go back to the base to say goodbye to my company, but that action would ironically cause me to go AWOL on my assignment. I looked around and sighed as there wasn't really anything to do. I didn't have any soldiers in my company here to help pass the time like in other assignments I had. The rest of the company and I would play poker or something when we had nothing to do. I then just sat there bored and tried to take a nap.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:50 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I guessed that Julie's collapse meant that we got some time to sleep. As soon as I saw Lieutenant Reynolds close his eyes, I crept quietly out the door and walked a few blocks to my house. I quickly packed a few of my belongings for the trip and gave a brief report to my captain about the new developments. Then I rushed back to Julie's mom's house and let out Thundawave to act as an alarm clock once Julie woke up. I eased myself onto the same chair that I had napped in before and slowly fell asleep.

Sprite Collection

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Sorry for not posting earlier! Stupid PokeFarm... RPs there are super-busy. Now's a really good time for me to RP here. :) )
Julie stirred in her sleep. She was dreaming of Rynn again.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

When everybody was asleep and the fun was over I went up stairs to bed. Suddenly I felt a bump I woke up I was in a ship.....a Zerg ship! I saw that there was someone near me,it was a {pikachu}

Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(yeah... where's everyone?)
(I won't be on much for the rest of the year, so fill in for me, someone!)

Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Okay, Torchie is out, oh and GofD, please delete your post, it contradicts what I have planned. I'll post soon, but right now I'm sick and drugged so I can't post now. I'll edit my post later tonight, so we can move on.)

Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(You posting in here for Castle???? Okay. Weird. And uh, someone please go on for me. I'll come in randomly if I can.)

Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Okay, I'll post for you to fill in the space. Should you wake up in the next post? Anyway, how do we rescue fgd? You could pm your plans to me.)

Sprite Collection

Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(lol, I did put the post in the wrong place, like I said, I was drugged haha.)

Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

thats not fair i posted to torchie the plan firts

Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Terry woke up, feeling something was wrong. He started the short walk to Julie's house.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Oh what the heck. I've got time today, and my mom's asleep. I'll be Julie for one more time. I told you. I won't be on most of the time. Never said I won't be back ever until January. So well...)
Julie was still asleep, but she heard voices from a distant place. She knew she had to wake up, but didn't know how.
(Take it from here, Thundawave!)

Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Terry knocked on the door, making sure he had his equipment and his three pokeballs were in place.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Lia)
I woke up to the piercing shriek of Thundawave's Signal Beam. I thought, If she used that move, there had to be something wrong. Then I saw that Raphael was missing. How could he have just disappeared from under our noses? Julie was still asleep even with all the noise, and I shook her until she finally woke up.
-----------------------------
(Julie)
Julie woke up and saw that Lia was shaking her vigorously and Lia's Ampharos had let out an ear-piercing Signal Beam. "What's wrong?" she asked sleepily.
"Raphael is missing!" Lia replied.
Then Julie jolted upright. "We have to get him or this mission will never start! Quick! Get Rick while I prepare myself!" Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door. Julie saw it was Terry and let him in. "Raphael disappeared from the face of this planet, and we don't know where he is. Now we have to wake everyone up and make Raphael get his sorry self in here."
(Rick coming soon.)

Sprite Collection

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Terry cursed. Then he let Dopple out, as he was the fastest. "Do you have any idea where he may have gone?" he asked, but had a sneaking suspicion. In the middle of the night, he woke up. His mind itched like something was horribly wrong, and thought that he heard a shout from up in the sky. When he looked, there was nothing there. As it was the middle of the night, he thought that he was hearing something and was just overly tired and went back to sleep.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:35 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Rick)
A huge commotion jolted Rick out of his sleep. "...and make Raphael get his sorry self in here," he heard Julie say.

"Wait, WHAT?" Rick replied. Then he saw that everyone except Lieutenant Reynolds and Ray was awake. Raphael was nowhere to be seen. "Oh."

"How convenient. I was just about to wake you up," Lia told Rick sarcastically. "That's one less thing we need to worry about now, as if there wasn't a ton of other concerns on our hands. Do you think you have any idea of where Raphael had gone? No? Maybe we should ask someone like, say, Terry. I know he was out of this house and might have heard something." Rick couldn't believe Lia's rudeness. How could she just snub him like that? He got the feeling that they weren't meant to be friends.
-----------------------------------------
(Lia)
I was so annoyed at Rick. First, he arrived late, and then he was one of the last people to wake up from a twelve-hour slumber. He always seemed to be late for everything. This was a mission of being quick and efficient, not slow and laid-back. I looked around at everyone and swiftly walked toward Ray to yell at him until he wasn't sleeping like a log. Nothing seemed to work on my own, so I got Thundawave to blast another Signal Beam near Ray's ear. "Get up and get moving!" I yelled at Ray and Lieutenant Reynolds. "Get up and get moving!"

(Basically, Lia is in a totally bad mood and someone has to calm her down. I'll post two characters at a time because three is an overload for one post. Next post - Julie and Rick)

Sprite Collection

Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(You do know that you really don't have to take all those characters, right? Ask someone who comes on regularly to do Julie or Rick. Oh yeah. GTG)

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I was sleeping peacefully, dreaming about a peaceful land, when suddenly, someone or something gives some pain on my ear.

"Ow! What was that for?", i shouted in a somehow furious mood. I was aware that the one who gives me the pain on the ear was Thundawave. It seems that Thundawave was commanded by Lia to do that.

"Hey Lia! What was that for? There couldn't be anything happens, could it?", i asked to Lia.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Julie)

Sprite Collection

Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Then I do Rick)
Rick came into the living room and then said, "Raphael's gone! Our only Protoss, and he's gone! So... what happened again?"

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(The roles of Julie and Rick will go back to you. Is that fine? Anyway, I'm only doing Lia until further notice.)
"Well," I replied, "fortunately for you, we are just as oblivious as you. All we know is that he's gone, and we can't find his phone signal anywhere on this planet. We may have to use our spaceships. Is that right, Julie? Oh, and Lt. Slaking will probably be dragged everywhere if he doesn't get up BEFORE ANOTHER HOUR GOES BY. If you don't want this mission to fail, then I suggest you get yourself ready while we wait for some...late people."

(Would it be fine if Lia and Rick never get along? Just wondering...)

Sprite Collection

Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

After hearing Rick said that Raphael was gone, i think that he was just kidding. But after seeing around for awhile, i noticed that it was true, Raphael was missing!

"Then, what should we do now? Should we just go out to the space and search for him relentlessly, or is there any other plan?", i asked.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:29 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Sure, Thundawave! Mine!!!!!!!!)
Rick and Julie exchanged glances, and then Julie said, "For now, yeah. There's no other way. Spaceships should be in the hangar in the base. You guys can choose!"

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Fine with me." As I walked to the hangar, I realized that my spaceship had been burned down a long time ago when someone *cough*accidentally*cough* threw a cigarette at it. Then I spotted Raphael's spaceship in a dark corner. He wouldn't mind if I used it because he was gone anyway. "I choose this one," I said, and began making minor repairs to prevent unexpected crashes.

Sprite Collection

Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Well, I mean, I'm kinda playing PF and another game right now... and HW... But I WILL post some)
Rick went and chose his, and looked about. He counted, and then said, "Yours, Julie?"

Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:55 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next