It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:28 pm

Forum rules

ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 R_R's Vidya Character Ranking Extravaganza 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Welcome one all, to the now in progress Vidya Character Ranking Extravaganza! I asked for your guys' video game character suggestions, and you gave 'em to me! Now you get to see where they end up, and what's said about them! To make a nice 100 characters, I added in five of my own personal choices, so keep an eye out for them!

To begin, I need to list off the characters I really don't know at all and don't feel right ranking. Apologies to the people who suggested them.

General Rahm Kota (Force Unleashed)
Aaroniero Aruruurie (Bleach: Heat The Soul 6)
Hollow Ichigo (Bleach :Heat The Soul 6)
Nomad (Crysis)
Durandal (Marathon)
Shu (Blue Dragon)
Bismark (Sid meiers Civilization IV)
Catherine (Sid meiers Civilization IV)
Gandi (Sid Meiers Civilization IV)
Ivanna Dostya (Supreme Commander)
Rhianne Burke (Supreme Commander)
Kiri (Dungeon Fighter Online)
Celia-the legend of Zelda and the phantom hourglass
Basch (FF12)
Ashe (FF12)
Paine (Final Fantasy 10-2)

With that out of the way, let us begin!
=====================================

#100 Sephitroth
Games: Final Fantasy VII, Crisis Core FFVII, Kingdom Hearts

History/Story: Sephiroth is the primary antagonist of Final Fantasy VII, in which he desires to become a god and have complete control of the planet. He has since made appearances in prequels, the sequel movie, and been a secret boss in Kingdom Hearts.

What I think about him: Sephiroth, at his core, is the epitome of the clich

Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:00 pm
Profile WWW
THE POWER IS ON!

All of the major moments and aspects in FF7 are so overblown to the point that I can understand why they fail to make an impact and therefore I can definitely see why the game's main villain, hero and the character at the center of the game's most famous moment are all ranked low. Sephiroth was easily the most boring main character in FF7 and there are certain plot holes involving him that the game doesn't even bother to explain, so fuck him. Cloud was a little bit better but he's still low on my list of FF7 playables and I'd certainly put him after Locke, Zidane and Squall for FF leads as well.

As I was saying in the chatroom, though, Aeris is definitely fleshed out with a full story and you use her for a good ten hours before she gets killed off, so I do take a little offense at her being deemed a "temporary character." You do get to learn more things about her after her death and she continues to play a role in the story too. It's also funny because if you grind to get all of her Limit Breaks, Great Gospel is so insanely good that it makes your entire team invincible. If anybody actually got the move without knowing about Aeris' fate, the fact that it's so astonishingly BROKEN should have been a red flag that Aeris wasn't sticking around for the long haul. ;o

I appreciate Wally for being one of the only two characters in a Pokemon game to actually develop into a different person at the end of the game. But, like you said, it was light switch development. With Silver we saw who he was at the beginning and the major steps he went through to become the person he was at the end. With Wally, we see him in the beginning, Brendan/May waste time that should have been Wally's, and then Wally emerges at the end as a totally different person. Doesn't work.

Ashley looks about half the age of the college student, and the Duck Hunt dog and Kingdom Hearts's existence in general need to die in a fire. That's all I've got.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Huh. I never knew a picture of Wally existed. I'd have to agree with you. Wally should've been the main rival. Still, how funny would it be if you found Wally right in the Champion's seat at the end? That would've been crazy. Or maybe at least switched him with Steven when he fell to Meteor Falls in Emerald for some reason. That would've been different.

FF7 is extremely overrated, characters and all, but it was like the first FF game I ever saw someone play so it was kinda special to me. When I was a kid playing it, I thought everything about it was awesome, but recently, you play it and you just appreciate the game before all the other FF7s came along and ruined it WITHOUT even remaking the game like oh so many people expected. Haha sucks to you. I still like FF7 and I enjoy Advent Children and everything else so far, but it's not my favourite game nor characters (at least, not anymore lol). I like Cloud more than Sephiroth (I like how Sephiroth was somewhat looked up to and apparently a good guy before he went nuts, and I always felt more pity towards Zack than Cloud (FF:AC was depressing to say the least until Cloud finally wakes the **** up to himself) , and was always happy when Cloud remembered who the REAL hero was! Haha), but there are easily better heroes and anti-heros out there, but those two are pretty memorable.

Ada totally should've been Leon's partner. That was just a total tease with her popping in and out of scenes. It doesn't help the pain of leading Ashley around the whole story (I found the parts where she gets kidnapped again or lost behind a wall somewhere so relieving lol), but at least Ada got a sidequest you could play afterwards. Don't ask me if it was good or not.

I'm sort of a fan of Kingdom Hearts, but as the story goes on, the Disney side, "the Worlds" of the game fade and fade to meaningless and boring backdrops just so you can fight Heartless. But still, I enjoy and chuckle at Sora's interactions with the Disney characters, for example Donald, Goofy, Pooh Bear, other characters, and I like hearing a lot of their original voice actors.

But the "Keyblades", the Ansem nonsense, Heartless and Nobodies, and especially the Final Fantasy side of it puts Disney, which should've been their absolute main focus in my eyes, to shame. When I first played the game, I was so expecting Disney to shine all the way through, but what I got was a hack and slash Final Fantasy. Still, I didn't complain. They shouldn't have got so complicated and so dark plot-wise in the first place, and I see Roxas as his own character instead of a Sora clone (in my head, at least he didn't have Sora's personality, and for your information, there are now SIX Sora clones out there now, if you include Nobodies, Data Sora, Ventus and his other half lol). In conclusion, the story's getting far less appealing as the sequels and prequels come, but at least the gameplay and some of the characters are fun, the Nobodies Demy and Axel were pretty enjoyable originals.

Anyway, I'd have to say I still like Sora as a character, for at least staying positive and silly to keep in the light-hearted Disney mood throughout the worlds he visits, even after he's forgotten mum and his world is destroyed, his love interest / girlfriend disappears, his apparently BEST FRIEND betrays him, millions of monsters haunting the poor kid, meanwhile some strangers are hunting him down and using him just because he was chosen to wield some key he had no knowledge of before. Gotta feel sorry for him.

Roxas, and the Nobodies as a whole really felt out of place next the Disney, but Roxas was a badass character I liked and felt sorry for the most, doubly because he was always in Sora

Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:55 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ashley was always the most irritating part of RE4 and needed to die in a fire. Ada should have been Leon's partner throughout all of the game, or at least portions of it, instead of just appearing in random cut-scenes. Ashley was just a pain in the ass whom I would just let get taken away sometimes just out of spite, though I am guilty of trying to look up her skirt at times.

The Dog from Duck Hunt I always hated him/her. Whenever I would fail to hit a duck after a long spree just to have him laugh at me like I had just tripped and fell face first in one of his droppings. I would try my damndest to shoot his ass in the face, to no avail. I would never say I would hate an animal, virtual or real, but I make an exception for this animal. I hate that damn dog.

I agree with everyone else about Wally. The sudden change from "I am so weak" to "Hey I am going to beat you then the E4!" in like only three appearances throughout the game is totally lame. They should have fleshed him out more and made him the main rival, or at least do a first in the games and make him aa secondary rival. Though they had to wait until BW to have two rivals.

Two words can describe my feelings towards Sephiroth. **** you. As for the other FFVII characters in this write up I do not know too much about them, as I have never finished the entirety of the game itself. So I can't form to much of an opinion on Cloud or Aeris apart from what I know from watching Advent Children, and the Kingdom Hearts games that they were in.

I am a huge fanboy of Kingdom Hearts. I loved the game since KH1, and I am just biding my time until I can get Birth By Sleep for my PSP. Of course that won't mean much once Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out to hopefully wrap up the story. I really appreciated how dark the story got even though its Disney. Though Disney has delved into some dark stuff itself. Kingdom Hearts was the first E game that I really wanted and had a story that I really appreciated. Though I do think the whole Roxas is Sora thing is kind of lame and a lame plot twist. This doesn't mean that this could be all bad. This leaves up the opportunity for them to have Sora question who he is and whether or not he is his own person. I always liked how Sora was always so happy in the games even at some pretty harsh times. Also Image Square having an obsession with belts and zippers. I don't believe it.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:59 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Aha! My suggestions got in!
Anyway, I agree. The dog needs to be put to bed. Permanently.
Also, no hard feelings about Shu not making it. I understand perfectly.

EDIT:
For more Wally hating, read this!

Last edited by nomnom52 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I hate the dog in Duck Hunt. Therefore, I give you the gift of GIFs:
His laughter still haunts my dreams...

Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ah, well, Galen Marek's out. And you have legitimate points, so no complaints there. Although, I kinda wish you would've talked more about why you hate/dislike Galen, instead of FU1 and 2. But I'm a StarWars fanboy/tard, so I can get why some people might not like him as much as me.

Wally: I agree on all points, although I also see Frost's points. Most of my appreciation for him, though, was for the fact that he allowed me to grind until I was ready to fight the Elite 4.

Overall, I can already tell that this will be awesome!! but if it's not too much trouble, could you put who suggested the characters?? i just thought it would make things a bit more interesting, but if not, that's fine too.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:32 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

#90 & #89 Dr. Fetus and Meat Boy
Games: Super Meat Boy
Suggested by: nomnom52
History/Backstory: Meat Boy is a likable, animated lump of meat who is popular and has a girlfriend. Dr. Fetus is an unpopular and unloved fetus in a jar (with a tuxedo and top hat). Jealous of Meat Boy, Dr. Fetus kidnaps his girlfriend, so Meat Boy sets out to rescue her.

What do I think about them: I had to download the trial version of this game to rank them, and I was pleasantly surprised by a polished, yet difficult classic-style plat former. As a lump of meat, Meat Boy slops across the ground at high speeds, leaving a trail of meat juice in his path. Despite dying at the slightest touch of a hazard, Meat Boy reanimates himself at the beginning of his meat juice trail. What a trooper. Dr. Fetus is pretty funny looking, and he always shows up at the end of the level to taunt Meat Boy.

While they might not be fleshed out characters, they

Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:30 pm
Profile WWW
THE POWER IS ON!

I only know the Pokemon characters and (some of) the Final Fantasy characters in this post, sry2say.

Winona is a typical bland Gym Leader. She's pleasantly nice and that's about it. Blue is an asshole and I was definitely glad to see him lose to Redtard in GPCT2 because no personality beats an obnoxious one any time. I thought Silver was a much better character and a Rival because his growth feels natural while Blue starts out as a douche and remains on until the end of the game. In GSC he's not really an asshole anymore but we're not really shown why, so whatever.

Rikku is cool. She's another in the long line of the "perky chirpy annoying young girl" that Krile, Relm, Yuffie, Selphie and Eiko all filled as well. I'd say she's my favorite of that category minus Selphie because she provided some light in the bleak atmosphere of Spira. I also think she played a big role in Yuna coming out of her shell in the time between X and X-2 and, since I like X-2 Yuna more than X Yuna, Rikku gets bonus points. I also love Rikku's Alchemist Dressphere in X-2 because... well, doesn't this look like a certain Nintendo heroine???

-so real so fierce

General Beatrix is a glam goddessa and the fact that she wasn't a permanent addition to the party is perhaps the single biggest ~tragedy~ of the entire Final Fantasy series. In my ideal version of FF9, Steiner and Beatrix would switch roles and Garnet/Eiko would preferably be merged into one entity, giving us an awesome cast consisting of Zidane, Garneiko, Beatrix, Freya, Vivi, Amarant and Quina. *fans self furiously at the thought*

It always amused me that Conker's Bad Fur Day was rated M. Because it totally seems like the type of humor that only appeals to that golden demographic of preteen boys between ages 12 and 12.5. Also, Naruto needs to die kthx.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Woot Naruto. I am not going on my Narutard rant R_R because you know how big of a Narutard I am. I have only played one Naruto game, and that was the first Uzamaki Chronicles. That was a huge mistake. Not even worth bargain bin dollars, which is what I used to pay for. I heard some of the fighting games like Ultimate Ninja were actually pretty good.

I loved Subject Delta. He was a BAMF that could take it and dish it out tenfold. I prefer Jack more only because of the "perfect" ending you get at the end of Bioshock. Still Delta was always selfless in the game, given if you took the pure path. If you didn't take that path and became a heathen well same on you. I didn't like Delta at first because I hated Big Daddies from the first one, and I didn't know how I would like playing as one. Still Delta grew on me, especially from the hate that he got from NPCs because of certain things throughout the game that weren't his fault. Because of that I grew to love him like I do.

Altiar, or however the **** his name is spelled, never really grew on me. But I do appreciate the fact that he was a different type of assassin by being bold and brash and not calm and cool. So when a game does something like that I can appreciate that and respect it. Ezio however pisses the hell out of me. When I saw that an Assassin's Creed 2 was being made I was ecstatic because I wanted a proper ending from that **** that was the ending of Assassin's Creed. But no we got what we got. A sequel using the descendant of the main character. I might be wrong about getting a proper ending, and if I am someone please tell, as I have never played Assassin's Creed 2 nor do I plan to in the near future.

Blue was cool. I have been breathing too much into the Raticate theory, so my respect for him has slowly turned into pity. Winona is awesome purple haired chicks always win. ALWAYS!

Rikku is my favorite Final Fantasy girl. She has everything that I look for in a woman. Bubbly, happy, perky, cuteness, etc. Rikku is by far my most used female character in FFX and FFX-2. She is also the second most used character in FFX on my files. I find her so useful, Mix is the best Overdrive at least to me. I am glad that she is in your "like" category. All in all Rikku is amazing hands down, and I find her to be the most useful character in FFX. As Mix will get you anything and everything that you need in a fight, granted that you have to know what you are doing and what to mix to get it. Her ultimate weapon in FFX is amazingly cool.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:56 pm
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

Registeel_Rocks wrote:
Next.

Would I go out with her: Nope. Besides being dead and all, she ain

Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:37 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dang most of my chars didnt get in, but what can ya do.

I honstly havent played most of these games ( I dont have a console) so I cant realy say anything about a lot of them. I was actually suprised that Kid chameleon got in. YEAAAAAAA. And yes he does look cool.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:28 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
I loved the first post. There's just something about rants tat I love... But this was by far the best:
Registeel_Rocks wrote:
This little piece of ****. I

Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:43 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Aha! I have started infecting people with Meat Boy madness!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
*ahem*
Anyway, I was kind of sad to see him and Dr. Fetus go so quickly. Then again, they aren't really characters, but more like placeholders, so you aren't just black pixels.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:57 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Although Naruto was a bit off topic in video game characters (since he didn't originate), the anime is okay in my books. Although, after the big Naturo and Sasuke battle, the rest of the first anime is basically all fillers and spamming Naruto's Shadow Clone Jutsu (yes, just as much as your favourite quote "believe it!") and I just got bored with it watching them on Cartoon Network. I started watching Naruto Shippuden and its actually pretty good which lead me to reading the manga. But now lately Shippuden is just giving us fillers instead of just getting to the manga's plot. Annoying. I like Naruto as a character and I like Sasuke and his rivalry relationship towards each other. I love the shy Hinata the most though, she's really cute. I tear up every time she's beaten up. :(

To be honest, before playing Bad Fur Day, I played maybe half Conkey's Pocket Tales on both Color and non-Color gameboys (there's a bit of a difference between both gameboys you play it on), and I only could ever reach the gold river minigame or just manage to pass it before I got lost and gave up. It was a cute game though when I was little. When I first played Bad Fur Day on N64, it was my friend's game and it took me a little to realise this was the same very squirrel who was once upon a time hunting for his stolen presents from the Evil Acorn! I still manage to sing along to the Great Mighty Poo's song and I still find Conker someone to pity even though bitch **** up massively at the end when he had the chance to do anything he wanted though only was capable of thinking in a straight line. The way he tilts his head in some god awful situations is just adorable. Bliss that game and its profanity, especially the memories of my once best friend and I playing multiplayer.

I thought the Steiner and Beatrix romance was very cute, too. Something poor Eiko didn't envision with her letter haha. But everything in that game I love and I'm so looking forward to your opinions with the other characters, Regi.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:38 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

So... It's my fault that I brought Naruto up?
Anyway, I really didn't know they had a Wally sprite!
I learn something everyday.
And... Why are you giving Roxas and Sora a low ranking?
I understand your motives, but... Wahhhhhhhhhh! I love them!
(Sorry. Had to do that.)
At least Naruto is at a better ranking than I expected...

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:59 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

#75 Shadow Queen
Games: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Suggested by: rex09
History Back Story: The

Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:21 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Ceilia is just another form of Navi to me. So in my mind, you ranked her without ranking her. And I'm definitely going to buy that crossover game...

Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yeah after megaman BN3 (i havent played four) it got ridiculus. BN5 included a statgy type setting (much like fire emblem or shining force) and BN6 had a bit of it also. They tried to smush in too many generas of games into it.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:36 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Beatrix and Zell are ranked too low :( :( :(

Beatrix is #3 on my top favorite FF characters list, she only loses to Celes (FF6) and Ashe (FF12). Zell isn't on my top favorites, but he's my favorite playable character from FF8. I love his hyperactive, flamboyant, and up beat attitude.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:48 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I had most of my reply all written out and then I had to restart my laptop causing me to rewrite this, so I don't know how much of it I can remember.

I don't know much of Zell, as I have never finished FFVIII. I got to about the second disc and quit for some reason. So what I do know of him is relatively fuzzy because I haven't touched the game in years. Though I did like Zell.

OBJECTION! Is the only thing I have to say about Phoenix Wright.

Tidus is one of my favorite FF main characters. He has, what I feel, all of the qualities that a main hero should have. He is cocky and arrogant at the beginning of the game, and his motives for doing what he does are purely selfish. However he has one very important thing, and that is the room to grow and develop into a better person. As he does this through the events of the game, and I really appreciate how they did this. Even though the whole "baww my daddy is an a hole" irked me to no end, nevertheless Tidus is a favorite of mine. The scene where he learns that his father Jechy is Sin is touching to me. My favorite scene in the game involves him and Jechy, and is one of the few scenes to make me tear up while playing a game. I never was a fan of Tidus and Yuna's relationship mainly because I really didn't like Yuna in that game. So I would have much preferred him to fall in love with Rikku. I still liked how he was in X-2 and what they did with his, and Yuna's character. Since I liked X-2 Yuna, as she actually became more spoken and independant, I loved this scene from X-2. All in all Tidus is a solid character.

I liked General Scales, and was miffed when he didn't turn out to be the main villain. I always hoped they would make a sequel depecting him trying to get his revenge on Fox and Andross, which would cause a Fox and Andross team up. Though that would never happen.

Steven is in the middle of the road to me, so yeah.

Navi. I have a lot to say about her, but I will keep it as short as possible. I used to hate Navi, I was one and slightly still am who find her extremely annoying. I could barely stand her constant pestering with her "Hey's" and "Listen". Though after some time and thinking I grew to actually like her a bit. Her motherly instinct and want to protect Link was always there, and I applaud her for that. I always wanted them to make a game where you actually search for Navi and find her at the end of the game. I kinda like the theory you pointed out R_R. It would work in my timeline theory that I follow and take the order of the games. It kinda makes me sad though.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:21 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Winona gets points for Altaria, and Fortree City has a pretty cool environment, so that makes her a nice character overall. She's an okay NPC, but she didn't get that much development in the games (and really shouldn't), so there's not much else to say besides "she's also pretty". I'm not a big fan of Wally because of his shota-like features, but he's a bit of a boring character too, even though he has a Gardevoir. Steven, on the other hand, is one hot, elegant gentleman, and a great Pokemon trainer, and he deserves to be "awesome".

Cloud Strife and Sora I know thanks to the internet. They're everywhere there's yaoi, but I know Sora a little better thanks to a funny narrated walkthrough I watched of Kingdom Hearts. He's the typical hyperactive, silly, everyone's friend protagonist, and while there's nothing wrong with that, it's annoying to see this particular stereotype over and over and over. Besides, he looks goofy.

Which brings me to Naruto. He has his qualities. He has an interesting background story; a miserable childhood, but he got over his traumas and managed to evolve into a powerful, influent "grown-up", and that takes guts and willpower. But what makes him awesome also makes him...annoying. Seriously... Kishimoto insists so much on this damn "I win battles with the power of friendship!" Naruto-tag it's irritating. "I've influenced every one I know, even my enemies!". Really? You're one badass politician. Now shut up and go beat some people with the power of your fists, JUST FOR A CHANGE. Oh, and please cut out this obsession you have with Sasuke, because it's doing you no good.

Conker is a funny fellow. Even though I've played Conker's Bad Fur Day and had a very good time laughing and going WTF?, I still prefer adorable Conker from Diddy Kong Racing. I don't really like how Conker became a huge loser in Bad Fur Day, but I did enjoy the game, so he's okay.

Blue is one of my favorite characters from the Pokemon franchise. Aside from the sad creepypasta he's involved in, he's the best example of rival you want to defeat at all costs. Silver comes second, but Blue is such an arrogant and a jerk that he makes the perfect "antagonist". Besides, he's a great trainer (even though he's defeated by Red and Gold, but that's only because the player is in control of said characters), he's kind of attractive for someone his age (let's pretend he's older?), and, well, he's just overall awesome. BLUE WAS HERE. RED IS A LOSER.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:11 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

#65 Gomess
Games: The Legend of Zelda: Majora

Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:59 pm
Profile WWW
THE POWER IS ON!

OMG OMG L-BLOCK *fans self furiously* SO REAL, SO FIERCE!!!

Ms. Pac-Man is awesome. What I think is interesting about her is that she is one of the few video game characters who is visibly female, yet she doesn't have any sort of sex appeal at all. Samus didn't have sex appeal, but she also wasn't visibly female. Most other female video game characters are designed to be pretty and are usually wearing clothes that provide fan service. Bravo Ms. Pac-Man for being the first and one of the least degrading examples of video game ~womyn~. :O

Faris, to me, is like the other characters in FF5: incredibly boring, and the main reason why I lost interest before finishing the game. I also hate how the game acts like her gender reveal is some big shock. Chick has long, PURPLE hair and looks pretty girly, I didn't think for a second that she was ever a dude.

Bullet Bill is a jerk. Especially in Mario 64, where you can't even kill him without taking damage. Also, Boo is one of the cutest and most awesome Mario enemies, and I always used him in Mario Tennis 64. Also, Bow is fierce and easily my favorite Paper Mario teammate.

Blaze Fielding is a glam goddessa, know that. What I like about her is that she's easily the best character in two out of the three games in her series, putting the men to shame. ;o She WAS the "fast but weak" character in SOR1, but she was the all-arounder in the later two because Skate took over Blaze's role in SOR1. SOR2 Blaze is my least favorite incarnation of her in both appearance and moves. She's just not as good as Axel in SOR2, and her face looks like a blank smudge. SOR1 Blaze has my favorite appearance (red leather jacket and skirt > bikini on the glam meter) but SOR3 Blaze kicks the most ass in a fight. Either way she's amazing.

Skull Kid is one of my favorite Psypoke members, oh mah werd!! Oh wait, the real Skull Kid is some Zelda crackhead, never mind.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

L block, the second greatest Tetris block ever, next to Line Piece.

Gomess, along with a select other things, really saved Majora's Mask from being on my **** list. Honestly I wasn't a fan of the game it just wasn't my cup of tea. Gomess was a fun boss, albeit a mini boss. Gomess really drove me to finish the madness that is the Stone Tower. Also I didn't have a guide back when I first played the game so beating him/her really was all guess work, as Tatl's hint didn't help me out at all. Skull Kid kinda depressed me. All he wanted was just some attention and friendship, and when he finally got it in the forms of Tatl and Tael, he didn't know how to treat them. So he treated them like he did others, by being a bully. Skull Kid got a happy ending, and for that I am glad.

Wander is one of my absolute favorite video game characters. He along with his respective game are one of the few games that truly drew upon my emotions. Wander wanted to save the woman he loved, and literally died for her. What happened to Wander really drew upon me. I always assumed that with every colossus that he killed he felt the pain that he inflicted upon each one, and that pain grew for each colossus he killed. I loved the ending because it was truly the unforeseen consequence, he got to be with his beloved but not in the way he truly expected. Just a little side note, it is theorized that the Wander is the main character in Ico. The only reason people think this is because at the end of Shadow of the Colossus Wander has horns, and the main character in Ico has horns.

Abstract Daddy is creepy, every top ten list of creepy video game characters I have seen he was always on the list.

I never got to see Mrs. Pac Man's marriage.

Bullet Bill blah. I always got screwed by him one way or another in my Mario adventures. Boo I always liked. Ghosts and the paranormal always appealed to me, so Boo did just that. Only in a cartoonish kind of way.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next