It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Project 78 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Hello! I was bored, so I decided to set up this thread. Basicly, I'm going to fuse all the Isshu Pokemon together and post the sprites here in 'pokedex' order. Some are better than others. I haven't done many fusions in a while. PS: I'd make the sprites transparent, but I'm too busy cranking them out. So, here are the first 15 sprites!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mektar wrote:
Image Image

My two favorites.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:57 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Strange. Those two were my least favorite out of the bunch.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:04 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Image my fav like it so much

Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:06 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

(woops, I posted 17 last time)

Anyway, more sprites!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

13 of them!

Mektar out.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
My favorite thus far:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:18 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Next 15 FTW!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Some of these are hilarious.

Mektar out.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mektar wrote:
Next 15 FTW!

Is this supposed to make fun of Rhapsody's avatar?

Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Mektar wrote:

Biggest fail.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

hey dont say that to the art master

Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:10 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Edoc'sil is kind of right. I couldn't think of anything better to do with Ononokusu and Warubiaru than that. Better fusions are on the way!

Mektar out.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:12 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I'm Double Posting for the bump. Next 14!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

6th one here is epic win.

Mektar out.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:07 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Those are awesome. And by saying 'biggest fail' I thought that I was going along with when he said Some of these are hilarious, because I thought that he meant that he thought that a couple were fails. That's what happens when some one says one thing and some one else misinterprets it.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:12 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Here are the last of 'em. They are some of my best work.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Apparently, I miscounted. The thread is renamed. Oh, and I counted Daruma Mode as a Pokemon instead of the 3rd Ice cream dude for the sake of avoiding an Ice Cream legendary.

Mektar out.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:42 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I'd have to say that I like the grass monkeys the best. Quite a few of these mesh very well.

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]