It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Dark Knight Sequel - 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The dark night was one of the best films of recent times, the joker was a brilliant villan but hes not returning. The sequel is highly anticipated and Nolan isnt forthcoming about infomation. He recently revealed that the villan wont be the Riddler, who ill be honest was my first choice, see article;

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2010/10/ ... e-riddler/

So i place your bets on the villan, I'm hoping for Clayface or Poison ivy i will be happy aslong as its not Bane if im honest,

Looking for UNHATCHED Manaphy egg. Will trade anything in my trading thread or PM me
FC: 1076 5550 2837

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well as the article mentioned, the film series hasn't really gone super science on us and has stayed pretty gang related. So I believe that rules out Poison Ivy, Bane, Clayface, and Mr. Freeze. Since there is no more Heath Ledger (who will always be one of my favorite actors) I doubt they will try to replace the Joker. With the obvious elimination of the Riddler, there are only a handful of villains that remain who fit the standard they have followed so far. Some of which would be Catwoman, Black Mask, Dead Shot, and the TRUE gang boss remaining is the PENGUIN. I hope for the first, as the penguin is not my favorite, but hopefully they don't go too sci-fi if the decide to use one of the other characters.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:38 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I like the black mask, but catwoman is a terrible villan, plus as she got her own movie awhile back i doubt they'll use her

Looking for UNHATCHED Manaphy egg. Will trade anything in my trading thread or PM me
FC: 1076 5550 2837

Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]