It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 New Method Of Evolving? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey everyone!! i was looking and the new pokemon for Gen 5 and there is a new method of evolving some of them and i wanted to know if anyone has heard of it and if there was any thoughts of what it could be?

Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:00 am
Profile YIM
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

*cough*fail*cough*

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

If you mean the one that evolves Kaburumo into Shubarugo and Chobomaki into Agirudaa, you evolve them by trading Kaburumo with Chobomaki - then you get their evolutions. It's kinda nifty in its own right. I can't think of any other new evolution methods, but if you meant another, then specifying which Pokemon would help.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:09 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

Mektar wrote:
*cough*fail*cough*

Thank you for that wonderfully constructive post that fails just as much.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:15 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

dont they already have trading evolutions though, like kadabra the alakazim or gravelor to golem so why wouldnt they say trading not new method?

Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:44 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

You specifically have to trade Kaburumo for Chobomaki in order to get their evolutions. If you trade Kaburumo with say, a Jigglypuff, it shouldn't work.

Does that clear it up any? :p

Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Heh, I was wondering about that too. Interesting.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:25 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Hmm... a Pokemon with a shell that evolves into a Pokemon without one, and a Pokemon without a shell that evolves into a Pokemon with a shell...

Yeah. It's quite obvious. I figured that most people knew.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:14 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The new way of evolving is cool. Never thought of that.

Rhapsody wrote:
If you mean the one that evolves Kaburumo into Shubarugo and Chobomaki into Agirudaa, you evolve them by trading Kaburumo with Chobomaki - then you get their evolutions. It's kinda nifty in its own right. I can't think of any other new evolution methods, but if you meant another, then specifying which Pokemon would help.

I have an idea for a new evolving method. Level up two specific Poke'mon in a double battle and they'll evolve. Although it'll be finicky, maybe you can easily level up those Poke'mon.

To extend our reach to the stars above.
Jessie, James.
Team Rocket blasting off the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth, that's right!

FTW

Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]