Kanto {squirtle} {magikarp}
Johto dont have
hoen {regirock}
Sinnoh {turtwig} {budew} {gallade} {bidoof}

most hated {turtwig}

Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:19 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

All legendaries. I catch them and stick it in the PC. Only dumbtards who cant do **** uses them.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm not using any legendaries except Moltres, but I'm not hate them at all

Kanto: The Cocoons, {magikarp} and {gloom}
-C'mon guys, cocoon are bad, magikarp ugly + weak, Gloom ugly, but I like thier evo.
Johto: {wobbuffet}
-STUPID WOBBUFFET!!!
Hoeen: Cocoons, {swalot}
-Cocoon, see Kanto, Swalot ugly
Sinnoh: {empoleon}, {bidoof}, {tangrowth}, {probopass}, {heatran}
-Empoleon: I don't know, I just not like it. Bidoof, like you guys said, tangrowh, owwwwwww. Probopass, its mustache. Heatran jus ugly.

Many people not like Gallade,and said him ugly, he's cool, y'know! If you see it from its sprites, maybe looks ugly, but if you see carefully its bigger images or Ken sugimori. He's cool, cooler than Gardevoir.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:24 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Legendaries are a part of the OU metagame nowadays so you kind of have to get into at least one... I adore wobbuffet seeing as it can handle anything lol. My most hated pokemon is Arceus in every way possible. I hate it's design, I hate it's ability Multitype, I hate it's voice in the movie, I hate that it beat out Mewtwo in overall stats, I hate how hard it is to obtain legitimately, I hate how it's supposed to be some god that created everything and it's storyline in general. This is by far the WORST legendary they have ever made, at least in my opinion. It's just... like a fan made pokemon that actually got into the game which disturbs me. I would trade anything I have for a legit movie event arceus, just to release it into the wild so there is one less in the world.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Eh... What the hey.
I hate all baby Pokemon except for {togepi}, {elekid}, and {magby}. Baby Pokemon don't learn very well, and they don't evolve fast enough.
I hate {wobbuffet} because it blocks too many things and it's got good HP.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Zero Cool wrote:
Legendaries are a part of the OU metagame nowadays so you kind of have to get into at least one... I adore wobbuffet seeing as it can handle anything lol. My most hated pokemon is Arceus in every way possible. I hate it's design, I hate it's ability Multitype, I hate it's voice in the movie, I hate that it beat out Mewtwo in overall stats, I hate how hard it is to obtain legitimately, I hate how it's supposed to be some god that created everything and it's storyline in general. This is by far the WORST legendary they have ever made, at least in my opinion. It's just... like a fan made pokemon that actually got into the game which disturbs me. I would trade anything I have for a legit movie event arceus, just to release it into the wild so there is one less in the world.
Amen i dnt think anyone could have said it better!!!

Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

torchie13125 wrote:
I hate all baby Pokemon except for {togepi}, {elekid}, and {magby}.

I think that some other baby Pokemon was sometimes good, and needed. Like, {munchlax} , how could you explain if a {snorlax} came out from an egg with THAT size? And i also think that {riolu} was pretty good as a baby Pokemon.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I really dont like baby pokemon, there too friggin cute. Wobbofet, chansy and blissey are up there too, I just cant battle with them.

But my most HATED pokemon of all time is ditto. It is COMPLETLEY USELESS in battle, even with its new ability for gen 5. Whats the point of it keeping transform when it can now transform as soon as you put it in battle??!! The only thing ditto's good for is breeding.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:18 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

[color=olive]
Kanto Region: {gengar} and {dragonite}
Gengar: I like it's previous evolutions: {gastly} and {haunter} . The both of them look like ghosts, float like them and are generally creepy in some respect. {gengar} is more solid than gas, doesn't float well and is horribly fat. It doesn't look very creepy. It just saddened me the day I evolved my Haunter as a child. I was so excited to see how awesome my Haunter was going to be when it evolved then was just disappointed.

Dragonite: I hate how it looks, how it sounds, even how much Bill was obsessed over the thing in the original series. I like nothing about it. Nothing.

Johto Region: {snubbull}
Snubbull: It's a dog. It's an ugly dog. It's an ugly dog Pok

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:32 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Surprisingly have no resentment toward any gen 1 pokemon then or now.
and in gen 2 I hated {magcargo} more to do with it's typing and speed than anything else {tyranitar} do I need to make my poits again and {delibird} pathetic, vey pathetic poor stats poor movepool and nothing but year round christmas time references
Gen 3 nothing too bad {spinda} is the only one that really qualifes because they did something pointless with it but it is a crappy pokemon

Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I strongly disliked the hapinny, smoochum and some other baby pokemon.

They served no real purpose to my mind.

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:02 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

IT Would Have To Be Dunsparce, No One Ever Uses It and Its Just So Useless.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:53 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

First off;
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! WHO CAN EVER HATE GALLADE!?! IT'S A WUNNDERFUL POKEMON, LIKE GARDEVOIRRRRRRRRRR........WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
Ok. Rant over.
I really really do not like Bibarrel. Lots of you complain about Bidoof.
Bibarrel's just AWFUL, way worse than Bidoof. I mean, it looks weak and easy to beat, but then it uses Super Fang! That's bad, but then there's the rollout OVER and OVER and OVER and... The dumb blank look and stupid grin, like "durrr... i'm winnin... durrrrrrr." really, it looks so out of it.
I also dislike Deerling and Buffolant. I don't know why I dislike Deerling... it's just not a pokemon I like. I am against Buffolant because Alder in Pokemon White has one, and it has Sappsipper, and that stopped my Serperior cold in it's tracks.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Last edited by CuteKirlia on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dragonite. It tricks you into thinking that its going to be a big, bad, blue dragon and then you get this big dopey looking yellow orange dragon with a huge, fat body and itty bitty wings.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:04 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Kanto:
{bulbasaur} Resulting from a bias against this particular Pokemon (I always picked Squirtle as a kid) and a bias against Grass types in general.

{gyarados} Everyone's favorite Water type... and yet, IMHO, until Diamond/Pearl rolled around it was relatively sucky. X4 weakness to Electric, and very few reliable STAB moves (since it's Special Attack is so low) and only mediocre Speed and Defenses. Blech.

Johto:
{chikorita} See Bulbasaur.

{umbreon} My best friend had one of these in the GSC days, and I hated her for it... it was such an awesome Pokemon, and I often had to resort to cheating to get one; and even then it was a butt load of trouble to do so. I may try again now, since I've got things available to me that didn't exist then (Emulators are wonderful!) but the thought of this Pokemon has always left a bad taste in my mouth.

Hoenn:
{plusle} + {minun} I mean seriously. Is there any reason to use these guys?

{ludicolo} Can't quite put my finger on this one. I just don't like it.

Not going beyond there due to lack of familiarity.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:54 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Sandshrew. Sand-attack . Enough said

Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:18 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Caterpie. Definitly. Or Magikarp. I dunno which of the two is worse. Magikarp is useless but Caterpie is SOOOOO sucky. :?:

Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Gen I: Once upon a time Jynx totally freaked me out. She's still a bit meh to me. But if you've ever heard Hypno's Poem, you'd understand why Hypno has become my least favorite pokemon.

Gen II: Oh, where to begin… I know a lot of people think Gen III and beyond are weak, but Gen II has always been my least favorite batch. Don't get me wrong, there are those that I love, but overall…they're just a bit lackluster. I'd have to go with… Stantler, maybe, or...no, Sunflora. She was a right nightmare for me to get on Gold, and the line is just too unusable and disappointing. Though that was back in the days of Gold and Silver…

Gen III: Gen III is actually my favorite batch, with the likes of Blaziken, Gardevoir, Sceptile, and Absol. Swalot, though. It was just unneeded. it's a giant stomach, and that's it. Plus Gulpin was always a pain to grind against with Yawn and Poison Gas.

Gen IV: Um… Gallade or Lickylicky. A male analogue for no other reason than just to have one, and a frankly ridiculous take on Lickitung, where Lickitung looks much better, aesthetically speaking. I can't quite decide.

Gen V: I don't like either the "Kami" trio or the Three Muskateers much. And I don't like Herrdier, or really any of the Lillipup line. I mean, Lillipup is cute and all, but I never really liked long haired dogs.

Gen VI: Bunnelby. I can only think "Generic" and "Peter Cottontail" when I see it.

Overall…umm…Gallade would have to be my least favorite. Along with Male Gardevoir.

Note that most of these are simply for aesthetics; I can't quite find fault with pokemon that I have never really used in terms of use.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:20 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Boldore. The only reason I ever started stocking up on Repels. Even Zubat was less annoying than Boldore.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:44 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Feebas.

It's a rip off Magikarp which is a pain to find in the wild

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:00 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm not a huge fan of any of the humanoid ones...so Mr. Mime, Magmortar, etc.

I don't like Zubats either for obvious reasons. They're useless and the reason why I will use an Escape Rope in any cave when I run out of Max Repels...

My last sign in: May 4th, 2010-5:29 PM

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

:shock: a nice thread!

Well, like the guy above, I kinda dislike all the humanoïds, like Mr.Mime, machop line, etc. I dislike tons of pkmns, but I'll post the ones I hate. hate.

Kanto: Machop line, Mr.Mime, Mankey line, Magmar, Snorlax, Dragonite.
Johto: Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Politoed, Aipom, Snubull, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, tirogue
Hoenn: Makuhita line, Nosepass, Meditite line, + & -, Volbeat/Illlumise, Spoink line

Well, I'll stop here, because there's just too much ahead. You need to know that I hate every single monkey Pokemon and humanoïds (except a few here...)

And that diarrhea here:

Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2