It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 666 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 27  Next
 Nuzlocke Challenge 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

zPIRATED wrote:
gonna record it for those who think I'm lying bout my Pokes and stuff .

You are clearly lying. You cant grind your pokemon to the 70's even with a vs seeker without hacking under your "custom" rules.

The levels don't bug me. I'm an insane grinder too; but- since you claim you only went to each pokemon center ONCE you are clearly lying about that. WHY? because you would run out of PP. Therefore you are breaking your own rules.

Since that part of your story cannot be factually done i logistically see no reason to believe any other part of your claims.

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My bad on that , I should edit it abit maybe ? What I was trying to say is the Gym Badges grant me a "permission" to use it after I obtain it and stuff..

You probably thinking that thats a claim too I guess .. but believe it or not , its up to you :]

EDIT : Probably think I sav'd things? So why don't I play on a version like LG where Pokesav is unavailable and I record my whole adventure ? Would that be enough evidence of legitimacy ?

PS : So anyway , to all of you , who do you prefer ? Ash , or Paul ? Thinking of doing a challenge with their teams ..

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

zPIRATED wrote:
My bad on that , I should edit it abit maybe ? What I was trying to say is the Gym Badges grant me a "permission" to use it after I obtain it and stuff..

So you mean for every badge you earn, you can visit every poke center once?

current party in HG:
{typhlosion} {quagsire} {crobat} {tyranitar} {honchkrow} {gyarados}
If you want to find me outside of Psypoke, you can find me on the pokemon lab server, look for steamroll. They will also be updating to the Gen V metagame soon so that will be worth checking out, too.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:04 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

... Heck... Do I need to start over? I didn't.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

B-Mac wrote:

No , I can only visit that certain town's Poke center once until I get the badge . So basically , until I get the badge , the limit is one but after I do so , its a unlimited limit . So if I wanna grind before the Gym and stuff , I heal once and if I need another heal I have to run to the previous town .

The only towns that I can abuse are those without Gyms .

torchie13125 wrote:
...Heck... Do I need to start over?

No you dont ! Its just an extra rule I decided to do so chill bro .

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

zPIRATED wrote:
B-Mac wrote:

No , I can only visit that certain town's Poke center once until I get the badge . So basically , until I get the badge , the limit is one but after I do so , its a unlimited limit . So if I wanna grind before the Gym and stuff , I heal once and if I need another heal I have to run to the previous town .

The only towns that I can abuse are those without Gyms .

torchie13125 wrote:
...Heck... Do I need to start over?

No you dont ! Its just an extra rule I decided to do so chill bro .

I'm a bit offended. I'm a girl! Anyway, I liked to grind so much in Cerulean that it took me about two hours to defeat Misty (Grinding like one hour and fifty minutes, and then beating Misty for ten. No update yet, because I was stuck on the computer after a project.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My bad sis XD

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

zPIRATED wrote:

You probably thinking that thats a claim too I guess .. but believe it or not , its up to you :]

EDIT : Probably think I sav'd things? So why don't I play on a version like LG where Pokesav is unavailable and I record my whole adventure ? Would that be enough evidence of legitimacy ?

PS : So anyway , to all of you , who do you prefer ? Ash , or Paul ? Thinking of doing a challenge with their teams ..

thank you for clarifying

didnt mean to be harsh but if someone screws with this challenge it makes everyone look bad.

I just checking ;)

Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:41 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My droid isn't cooperating whatsoever, so please forgive me if my post is untidy...

This will be a heartgold update just stating wher I am and how I'm doing:

I have beaten the elite four for the second time now and am currently battling trainers from around the map, avoiding gyms. My pokes are lv. 48-52 and I want to get them up to Lv. 60 min before finishing out the rest of the region. I will face the elite four (in first encounter mode) atleast another 4 times.

current party in HG:
If you want to find me outside of Psypoke, you can find me on the pokemon lab server, look for steamroll. They will also be updating to the Gen V metagame soon so that will be worth checking out, too.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:08 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

No problems bro , really thankful that you pointed that out for others to understand :]

Edit : I made my Youtube account successfully but only 3 battles with the Elite 4 has been done yet .. so .. check it out if you wish :]

Last edited by zPIRATED on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I guess you can call this an update.
I just defeated the Team Rocket guy that gives you Dig.
And all my Pokemon are the same levels and I didn't lose or gain any other Pokemon.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

All my Elite 4 / Champion videos are done . And are now up on my Youtube Page .

So in other words ...

I HAVE COMPLETED THE NUZLOCKE CHALLENGE !

Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:51 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ok its been awhile, as promised here's my big update!

Caught:
Rocksnakee/Onix lvl 40 Victory road
Jellyfishy/tentacool lvl 34 route 10
tadpoleish/poliwag lvl 8 route 25
seathing/horsea lvl 15 vermilion city
seamonster/magikarp lvl 15 vermilion city
antivenom/weedle lvl 4 viridian forest
ithastrunck/phanpy lvl 10 canyon entrance
guardmhere/sentret lvl 10 five island meadow

evolved:
Jackrat evolved into raticate.
seamonster evolved into gyarados.
multi evolved into flareon
antivenom evolved into kakuna
antivenom evolved into beedrill

Ok, so I beat my rival on route 22, no problems.
Got through victory road with no deaths.

ELITE 4

Loreli->defeated
-Voltmaster had no trouble with 5 of her pokes, but jynx was tough. Mindreader manged to beat jynx with only having 3 HP left.

Bruno->defeated
-nuker took care of the 2 onix while mindreader took care of the rest.

Agatha->defeated
-Mindreader had no trouble.

Lance->defeated
-Lance was the toughest of the bunch. Voltmaster took care of gyarados and nuker manged to beat the rest. Aerodactyl didnt go down easy.

Champion rival
-Rival was rather easy, Although raptor2 was defeated by venusaur, but ghostrider avegned him with an ember. in the end.....
I WAS VICTORIUS!!! I HAVE COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE!!!

After beating the challenge, I went into hunting raikou. I went and got the ruby and saphire (why you may ask... cause I did), I also did the key, but aftyer all that and 20 super repels, I STILL CANT FIND RAIKOU. Im still lookin and let ya guys know when I cathc him.

My team that won the challenge:
Mindreader/kadabra lvl 60- met at route 24 lvl 8
voltmaster/raichu lvl 57- met in viridian forest lvl 3
nuker/blastoise lvl 57- met in pallet town lvl 5
poisonzila/nidoking lvl 52- met at route 3 lvl 6
Raptor2/pigeot lvl 52- met at route 1 lvl 4
ghostrider/rapidash lvl 50- met in kindle road lvl 31

Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:01 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

zPIRATED wrote:

So in other words ...

i hate to say this.

your battle style was wrong.

rule:

11. You must have your battle change option set to set, not shift. This means you can't change out your Pokemon before your opponent does.

this is what makes the challange hard imo.

if you want to switch out this lets the other pokemon switch in first and attack the incoming poke.

it TECHNICALLY is not mandatory but it does say MUST.

the challange is too easy without this especially vs the elite 4 imo :(

maybe you'll fix this on your soulsilver one?

Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

zPIRATED wrote:

So in other words ...

[color=olive]Infernape was holding an item? o.O Were you going through the challenge allowing your Pok

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kaori Sakura wrote:
zPIRATED wrote:

So in other words ...

[color=olive]Infernape was holding an item? o.O Were you going through the challenge allowing your Pok

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:33 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Erick . Enough with my battle style ? Thanks for the suggestion , but thats just your style . If the DEAD rule wasn't there . I use SET . So I wouldnt have any more unnecessary deaths .

@Kaori , it was a berry . I was gonna put it up against Garchomp but I remembered bout Rampald's Avalanche . So yeah .. was it not allowed ?

Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:11 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As promised, I caught raikou (finally) and transfered him with some random pokes all holding tm's over to my platinum game.

Im actually thinking about starting another nuzloke challenge .... AHHH what the heck it was fun...

Ok so for this game here's a few twicked rules:

-This time I will be following the "one poke per route rule" and the "first poke you see rule". With a little exception, I cant catch evolved forms, so if the first poke I see is an evolution, I cant catch it, but I can still catch a pokemon on that route, IF the first poke I see is an evo.

-I can only buy 10 balls per mart. I can only buy 1 TM per day (including from the game corner). I can only buy 1 evolution stone for the whole game.

-Any items I find I can use (including hold items). I can not buy any hold items.

-While in the safaria zone, I can only catch one pokemon per section of the zone.

Well, those are the twicked rules ill follow (and all the basic ones that make this challenge a challenge). Ill be doin this in my fires red again, Just because I dont feel like deleating my emerald game. My next update will include what I named my char and my pokes.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:26 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

KingErick wrote:
and the battle style was wrong....

Yep, he did but I didn't want to say anything on it. You had already pointed it out.

zPIRATED wrote:
@Kaori , it was a berry . I was gonna put it up against Garchomp but I remembered bout Rampald's Avalanche . So yeah .. was it not allowed ?

I understood that items (including held items) were not allowed, of course, this was under the optional rules. If you were following all the rules of the challenge then nope, you wouldn't have been able to use held items.

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:57 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

What about the exp share, it has no effect on the battle and sorta acts as if the pokemon holding it was in battle? Even the amulet coin for that matter, or the tag and icense that repels pokes. But here's the thing if zero cool said he was using hold items in his twicked rules (like I did) then it should be fine.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:10 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Two words: SCHOOL SUCKS

I haven't played in a while but I have gotten everyone on both my games above Lv. 50

current party in HG:

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:33 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

GofD wrote:
What about the exp share, it has no effect on the battle and sorta acts as if the pokemon holding it was in battle? Even the amulet coin for that matter, or the tag and icense that repels pokes. But here's the thing if zero cool said he was using hold items in his twicked rules (like I did) then it should be fine.

If you chose not to use all the rules and tweak a few, there's no problem. But if you're going at the challenge full on for what it is, a challenge , then using these items degrades the challenge. These items obviously makes the game easier. By going through the game without them makes you realize just how valuable they really are. Oh, and it was directed at zPIRATED not Zero Cool.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kaori Sakura wrote:

If you chose not to use all the rules and tweak a few, there's no problem. But if you're going at the challenge full on for what it is, a challenge , then using these items degrades the challenge. These items obviously makes the game easier. By going through the game without them makes you realize just how valuable they really are. Oh, and it was directed at zPIRATED not Zero Cool.

OK fair enough. And sorry to zpirated and zero cool for gettin you two mixed up.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:59 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Kaori Sakura wrote:
GofD wrote:

Just noticed that, removed all the items on my HG team... Only two of them were using anything useful.

current party in HG:

Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

zPIRATED wrote:
Erick . Enough with my battle style ? Thanks for the suggestion , but thats just your style . If the DEAD rule wasn't there . I use SET . So I wouldnt have any more unnecessary deaths .

well, you came into this thread and you quit started quit started then all of a sudden: i got great guys in the 70's and caught the legendary and owned the elite 4 look at me but have disregarded the rules that are the point of this challange.

I feel like if you dont follow the rules its null and void.

You said you didnt want any more deaths? well thats the point of the challange. You have to work through that or not. If it was you can switch out when ever you need to then that is absolutely no challange.

To be honest imo, you did not complete the challange in the manner you appeared to be doing and claiming like when you only use the pokecenters a certian way.

If i feel like you've been deceptive, and not following rules while trying to get credit and whatever measure of glory from suceeding the challange all the way while you didn't.

correct me if im wrong.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 666 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 27  Next