It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 The Official Fan Art Contest Thread: Finally Fourteen 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

8 sprites Entered
Judge now So the next contest can begin!

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:54 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Results are posted. I was getting tired of waiting too. Here comes the first Isshu-related contest!

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

it started out as this Image but i relized that that wasent very good so this is my entry Image i hope its ok

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Its a Flavor contest unless you like vanilla.

Mint Choc. Chip with a cherubi on top, With a twisted spoon to boot! No stealing my ideas!

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:07 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

/vXv\ wrote:
Mint Choc. Chip with a cherubi on top, With a twisted spoon to boot! No stealing my ideas!

*Gasp* After seeing that I'm pretty sure that you're winning. Your idea is EPIC, the recoloring is GREAT, & the cherries & spoon are the icing on the cake (or ice cream)! The only other fruit-based Pokemon I can think of right now is...Tropius. But how many people eat ice cream with bananas on top?
Anyway, I'm digging for ideas & (hopefully) will make my entry soon......

Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

/vXv\ wrote:
Its a Flavor contest unless you like vanilla.

it's is so i need to think outside the box triple scoop

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:28 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

ShinyLucario wrote:
*Gasp* After seeing that I'm pretty sure that you're winning. Your idea is EPIC, the recoloring is GREAT, & the cherries & spoon are the icing on the cake (or ice cream)! The only other fruit-based Pokemon I can think of right now is...Tropius. But how many people eat ice cream with bananas on top?
Anyway, I'm digging for ideas & (hopefully) will make my entry soon......

Banana split anyone? Also I was thinking of using a recolored muk/grimer for fudge sauce and a cherish ball cherry. you can use that Idea.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:03 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Image sprincles and instead of a straw a choco straw i put lemon melting at the bottom and the ice cream is mint

please dont steal this idea (exepted for the sprincles that you can have)

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:16 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mektar could you please say who won this art because its taking to long

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:19 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

The Idea I had was stupid, so I changed it. Have fun!

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Zekrdon
Note Its hard to add detail to him...

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I guees I'll give it a shot...

Zekia. A Zekrom and Palkia combination.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:14 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

misread the fusion, and ust combine the two mascots

Also this was alot better thats the icecream idea, i hate that pokemon, i refuse to type its name

Looking for UNHATCHED Manaphy egg. Will trade anything in my trading thread or PM me
FC: 1076 5550 2837

Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:26 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Wow, these are great, I nominate Jester's as the mascot for Gray version!...instead of...you know..

Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Image im back in action my art zekza

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

to tired to make it transparent

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Contest Eh? Why Not...
Not Great but I'm not a fan of the Zekrom base but working with pure black sprites is never fun for me. Feraligator matchs up well in my opinion though.

EDIT: Never mind that one had a better idea and went with a Scisor Zekrom mix I like this one way more.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, points for creativity, lol. I just fused Latias and Zekrom, with Latias as the base. Plus, I really only entered so the next one can start, even though this will be only seven entries.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm a n00b spriter X_X Reshiram+Palkia=Reshika (Sorry, Reshy, but I should fuse you weith Palky, I can't use that complicated Dia)

Jester's was awesome.
DragonDaitihi's is awesome too!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:51 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Only two more, people! Lets get this done!

Mektar out.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Wait! I'm doing mine now...
EDIT:
Done:

It's a mixture of Reshiram and Haxorus.
The wings are a bit modded, I didn't want Reshiram's hands in there.

This is my first of many (hopefully) submissions =)

I have a bit of feedback too, on the winners page, why don't you include what artwork they won with?

Last edited by hammythepig on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This is the first sprite I've done in around 5 years, am severely disappointed in it as it just doesn't seem to flow.

Just for reference sake, Reshiram is the base, he just sort of got dominated by Giratina. I haven't just stuck his Neck/Head on Giratina.

Stripes are hand drawn, Unsightly bulge on the left hand side annoys me, but it looks worse dead straight.

Can't see wings properly with colours close to the forum background, so white will have to do.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:54 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

10 already? Ohh......If an 11th entry is acceptable, please reserve a place for me & I'll put my sprite up after I fixed it (or at least make it eye-pleasing)
If not...never mind, just go on with the judging.
@hammythepig: There used to be trophies featuring the winning sprites...but later due to some difficulties this stopped & all was taken off. But I agree with you - just displaying on the winning sprites would be great!
BTW I totally can't see anything I'm typing unless I squint VERY hard at the screen......

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:07 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Results are posted in the hall of fame. I'll think of a tenth contest later.

Mektar out.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Congrats to Jester and Jaypokes!
Jester, yours was awesome.
Jaypokes, i never knew a little sprite like that could win, all it was was a head inside shelmet! Props to you.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next