It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Werewolf XIV: the infection 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I might as well add:
Sorry, GrowlitheTris, we really thought you were the werewolf. But until some people get revived, we can always haunt here!

Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:13 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Finally I can say:

I TOLD YOU SO :P

Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:35 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The whole camp (of 4)was shocked when they seen fdgfdg31 and Scizor Rules come in to the campsite but the biggest shock was later
when they found Thundawave's ead body on the ground just a little ways off it didn't look like a struggle and there was death in the cards latter at the vote possibly there last

Da List wrote:
1. ImageSteel_Eel Kazzap! Innocent Round One
2. Image Mr. Dude Death glare! Innocent Round Three
3. Image /vXv\ (Bat Master) Disassembled Round Four
4. Image fgdfgd31
5. Image DarkTrainer13
6. Image The Amber Mine Caught! Werewolf Round Four
7. Image GrowlitheTrisyelled Im innocent to a guilty jury
8. Image Jaypokes *Sizzle* Cut Down Round Two
9. Image Edoc'sil
10.Image shinashu taji
11.Image Scizor Rules
12.Image Aquadude Left For Greener Pastures Round Three
13.Image Torchie13125 *Cough Cough* Vomited Round Five
14.Image Thundawave

Last edited by Jaypokes on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:28 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

someone please PM them there back i have to go to school

Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:30 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

scizor rules hasn't been on psypoke for 3 weeks

PS Its edoc'sil and darktrainer13

Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:53 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Why would you say that? :( Anyway, I'll vote Shinahashu. Long story, don't feel like explaining it all.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'll PM them! No problem!
And yeah. I promise you. It's Edoc'sil. I don't know about DT13 though.
EDIT: Done PMing them.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I have been forgotten by the evil RNG! Now is the time to sap the life force of DT13 and send them into my carcass to bring me back from the hellish Land of the Dead! (Just joking; however, that would be nice.)
Anyway, still think it's DT13. Edoc'sil is probably the other Werewolf, but I like to hunt one at a time. It makes it easier to focus in on the enemy, so I can get a Werewolf for sure on my first try instead of guessing randomly and coming up with ridiculous possibilities and suspecting everyone. Such everyones include: your friends, your enemies, the host, everyone else playing, yourself, the shiny Groudon in your Pearl, potted plants, Abraham Lincoln, a rusted Slinky, Silly Putty, Frost, the entire cast and crew of the Broadway musical The Lion King, the color magenta, the third iPad on the second isle to the left at the closest Target, Pikachu, your local burger joint, Severus Snape, giraffes everywhere, my homemade solar collector, your son's fur pelt, the AK-47 I hid in your attic last Tuesday, and a human femur. I'm serious. I was just like that during my first Werewolf (well, except for the fur pelt; I'm too young to have a son). Hosting a Werewolf makes you better at the game. You get better at detecting Werewolves and/or hiding the fact that you are one. I suggest everyone here host at least one Werewolf so the games are more intense.
But enough of that blabbering. Vote for DT13 and make me a happy camper.
And I almost forgot this:
:( :( :(:(

Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

*throws on fedora puts up hood and slowly walks away* Random guy "hey what do we do next" Me "Oh did i forget its time to vote"
________
ya did i forget to say that i did so ya i'm sure noone noticed but ya i did so i posted this

Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(I still don't count. I know. :( But still! I want to say that Edoc'sil is most likely. Remember a couple rounds ago? A Pokemon was tortured to death. Only a Psychic Pokemon could've done the torture that heinous.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Why me? *sniffle* At least I didn't die a torturous death.
Some logic for everyone: (red=high suspicion orange=low and plain text=none)
Edoc'sil- In round 4, he suggested the idea of torchie being the werewolf. When I voted for him, I died. Edoc'sil=werewolf
DT13- hasn't posted here for ages. No one really knows much about his status.
shinashu taji-voted for Amber Mine in round 4 instead of torchie. Even though he said it was because of a favor, he would have still killed torchie if he was a werewolf.
Scizor Rules and fgdfgd31-They died before! How could they be werewolves?

Sprite Collection

Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:54 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

edoc'sil my vote

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:16 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Heck. No one else ever comes here. Just call it quits and start the new one, Jaypokes!

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

yes i sured its up to RNG for who wins (or eles its like being canceld) just let me caculate the factors and werewolves but realy they would have won if steelbound was still in charge i don't think he was planning a revial any time soon so i think its fair but every one guessed it at the end but it was out of 3 so yait was obvios i will PM the mods to close this in a day or two depending how many people are posting for now disscusion oh wait did i almost forget the werewolves are as previosly stated every one knew they were Highlight to view spoiler.
The Amber Mine DarkTrainer13 shinashu taji(JK) Edoc'sil

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:40 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dang. Then why did DT13 not post here for so long? And yeah. NEW WEREWOLF GAME COMING SOON, BY JAYPOKES!

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:55 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

then you then aquadude and then me

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

YES!!! I am right once again! DT13 was a Werewolf! You shall all bow down to me. Bow down!
I know I was ranting on the entire game about DT13 being a Werewolf. And I know that I was only hunting one Werewolf the entire game. I'm just happy I was right...again. I recommend everyone listen to people who have hosted previous Werewolf games, as we usually know more on how the Werewolves and hosts work. If you're ever confused on who could be a Werewolf, talking to a previous host is a great way to pick up clues. That doesn't mean not to listen to other players (they can be just as smart and observant), but that we are just a little more experienced and can usually tell more from the way a story is told. Of course, you should always exercise caution; you don't know who the Werewolves will be.
Of course, I'm happy to say that my Right Record hasn't been tarnished (except for my first game, but you can't blame me there). I'm really good at Werewolf now, especially after 101, but I'm always getting better. Everyone else is too. I'm ready for the next challenge, Jaypokes. Hit me with your best shot.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i hope he doesent hit you with a boulder

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I hope that he doesn't either. Anyway, let's go, Jaypokes! Hurray!

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, i don't post here for the trick. But i guess it was already revealed so, yeah.
Anyway, we Werewolf actually planned for a quick assault, so we vote for people who directly threatened ourselves first. But the two revival was the pitfall and gives time for you guys to think. And the remaining clue makes it clear that both me and Edoc'sil was the last Werewolf.
Anyway, still, it's good to play here.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

And well, Jaypokes will make a new Werewolf in a few days or so, and the mods will lock this thread too. I just remembered!
I called the first post after him!

Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i've PMed them to close this as for the next game give it a week (im not promising torchie13125 the secound post tho i will make sure your on and ill pm you a couple mins. before i post it) as for the next game i spent months making the rules the twist the back story and it will be great i will Pm all of you after i make it

Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Awesome! Thanks! (UTC -6 hours I think I am in. It's Eastern Time in the US.)

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, i just want to point something that ACTUALLY could be the pitfall for the werewolf, but it didn't.

[quote=DarkTrainer13]Granted, but then the werewolves kill you for wishing that. (JK, i don't want you getting eliminated)[/quote]
It was some word that i posted in the Backfire game. If i said that i could prevent the werewolf from killing someone, it means that i AM the werewolf. Some moment after i posted it, the other werewolf gets a little mad at me for posting that.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:27 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8