It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well, Latios and Latias can both camoflage themselves. As for the others, I'm not sure what we'll do. Registeel can protect himself, I guess. Suicune and Raikou, though... Maybe they can assist with the evacuation?? They both run incredibly fast, which might be useful if we have any casualties." I shrugged. "So, Cassie lays explosives while doing a basic scouting; we then initiate an evacuation, which Eric will lead; then both Cassie's and my team will go in and take care of the Execs. When we're done in there, the building goes down; did I miss anything?" I looked expectantly around.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
"I have Entei with me. He can defend me if anything goes wrong, Suicune will be my speed." Cassie touched the other Legendary's Pokeball gently. "I'll get Rotom to set up electric barriers that will paralyze any enemy attempting to come in, to avoid us having to deal with reinforcements. It'll let you get out safely. Latias will get me out once we're done."

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I stared at Cassie. "I've never had a Gallade. That was..." I stopped. "Okay, so how about I bring in my Metang? He could help in this operation." I dialed a number onto the sat-phone, and within a couple seconds, a huge metal torso appeared in front of me. I wrote down a list of things, and sent Metallic on his way. "He should be back in a few minutes, if all goes planned. Now, Cassie, the explosives are in my bag, in a black and yellow striped case. Do not under any circumstances drop them, even with the case. To activate them, just set the time in the LCD display, and press the red triangle on the front." I took the explosives out. They were blue cylinders with a calculator screen and an assortment of buttons. "I think that covers everything."

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie rubbed the bridge of her nose, clearly tired but not wanting to admit it as she took the cylinder and examined it. "I'll set them for fifteen minutes and trigger the timers after I finish removing civilians from the area. Eric, it'll be up to you to keep things from escalating into chaos while Axel's group and mine go in to take care of the Rockets. Feel free to come and join us once you're done."

Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:01 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Sure thing." Metallic beamed back with an assortment of items. "Now leaders," I turned to my group, "Put these on so you do not stand out. I want all of you in the lobby of the building, doing various tasks to avoid suspicion. It'll be just like shoplifting, but with a bomb on the ceiling. After the explosion, we will man our positions in the front." I turned back to Cassie. "Now, detonated them in the center of the building. We'll be fine."

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:16 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Alright. Latias, I need you to fly me onto the base's roof and keep me cloaked while I set the bombs. Volkner, I need you and your Electrics to short out any security systems you find, Lance and Flannery, get as many civilians out as you possibly can. I will contact you three by Latias or my Ghosts when we finish."

The leaders nodded as Cassie took the explosives from Eric. "Let's get moving, then."

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Everyone else had briefed their groups, so now it was my turn. "Alright, guys, since our team's sole focus is the elimination of the Execs, we'll be the last to go in. My plan is to drop onto the roof after the explosives go. Once inside, we'll find our way to the target, and... well, take it out." It sounded overly simplistic, but speeches and the like weren't my specialty, so I let it go.

Clair spoke up. "What will we do if we only get some of them?? During the fighting, some of them may get away, and we'll have lost our advantage." I pondered this for a moment; it was a good question. "Well, here's my solution: Latios will float above the building, watching for anyone who could escape. That shouldn't happen, between the three groups, but just in case, he'll watch; if any of them get out, Latios will watch them." Lance nodded.

I looked every Leader in the eyes. "Well, alright, then; let's do this." We started out.

Last edited by rex09 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:38 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie slipped onto Latias' back, picking up the explosives and whispering to the Dragon, who cooed and faded out in a teleport-- Volkner grabbed a hat to disguise his spiky blond hair and set off for the town with his Luxray at his side, while Lance and Flannery followed him.

As Latias appeared atop the Rocket building, Cassie slid off and began to set the charges while the Dragon kept her hidden, looking up occasionally as the cameras and the sensors around the roof shorted out one by one.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((question: where the hell are we?? last reference to location was Eric taking off from the desert, as far as i can tell...))

My team moved in close to the building, hiding nearby. As soon as Cassie gave us a signal, we would be going in. Kabu and Tivi were both out, ready to use their old skills if necessary.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Cassie teleported in with her team via Latias.))

"That's the last of them... Latias, can you signal the others?" Cassie murmured softly. Latias cooed, her eyes going white as she reached out to psychically brush across the other leaders' minds, before she turned her attention to Latios, asking him to relay the "ready" signal to his human.

Cassie reached down and triggered the last timer, setting it for fifteen minutes, before holding onto Latias as the red Eon Pokemon teleported them away from the base's roof to rejoin the Leaders.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((okay, but where's the base??))

"Everyone, get your Pokemon ready; Latios said that Cassie's almost done," I whispered. Out came a Dragonite and two Skarmorys; I pulled out Dactyl, figuring for firepower over speed. Latios shimmered into his camoflauge mode.

Axel, Latias and Cassie are leaving the roof. Gotcha, buddy.

I counted down on my fingers. 3... 2... 1... Then our Pokemon took off as one cohesive unit, flapping for the building's roof. We soared above it, ready to dive down as soon as an opening appeared.

About 100 feet above the rooftop, we stopped climbing, and waited. The curve of the Earth was visible, all the way around. I could see a small town nearby, and the area where Eric's team was waiting. Suddenly, a bright flash below us, and we were diving, going in with all speed...

I landed inside the base, on top of a pile of rubble, Winona to my left, Clair and Steven to my right. And the hunt was on.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I'm with my team at the moment, btw.))
The explosion almost rocked the building off it's foundation. "Move!" I yelled to the team. We burst through a crowd of people. Screaming, crying, hysterical people. I dashed up onto the statue, and took the megaphone. "Please remain calm, and we will sort this out." The chaos persisted. "PLEASE REMAIN CALM." More of the same. " PEOPLE, CALM THE F*** DOWN!!!" The same response, and by now I had just about had it. I took out a pistol, and shot it into the air. The entire crowd turned to me in unison. "Okay, now that you are listening... We don't know what just happened. We have emergency response teams in there to rescue any survivors." And kill your leader. "We cannot reject the possibility of.. a terrorist attack."

Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie ducked as the explosions went off, Volkner grabbing her and pulling her under cover as debris flew everywhere, before she looked at Latias. "Get us inside, quickly."

Latias cooed again, eyes going white in a rapid teleportation of the four humans into the building, appearing near Axel. "Axel, good to see you." Cassie threw a quick salute, smiling evilly. "Let's roll."

Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I grinned back. "Well, same to you. Let's find these crapheads."

Steven and Clair put away their Skarmory and Dragonite, respectively, getting out Aggron and Dragonair instead. Winona stayed with Skarmory. I simply put away Dactus; between Latios, Tivi, and Kabu, I had more than enough firepower.

Advancing down the corridor, the group came to an intersection; we didn't have any intel on the building, so I had to make a call. Keep the group together, and hope we get them?? Or split up, but meet the Execs with less firepower?? I opted for the latter.

"Alright, Steven, Cassie, Volkner, come with me; we'll take the right path. Everyone else, take the left. If it dead-ends, or you find out where the Execs are, come and find us, or have a Psychic Pokemon tell Latios." Clair nodded. "Well, good luck to you all the then." I reciprocated the sentiment, then lead our group down the right-hand hallway.
((i was just thinking this would allow for a more even/challenging match; it would be kinda unfair with that many Gym Leaders. Let me know if you want to change it.))

Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:21 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Works for me mate :) I don't really have a plan for this base, so go right ahead and do what you think will be interesting.))

Cassie looked at Steven, frowning slightly as she motioned him to recall Aggron. "Not a good idea, big metal dinosaur. Too obvious. Armaldo would be better."

The gray-haired champion nodded, switching the Pokemon as Steven touched his Luxray's head fur, Cassie letting out her Froslass and Rotom. Rotom let out a happy chirp before diving into the wall to keep an eye on the electronics, while Froslass cooed gently as she hovered by Latias, the two Pokemon flanking their owner.

"Let's go then."

Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:32 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((kewl.))
I chuckled slightly as Cassie corrected Steven. We carried on, down the hallway.

Along the way, I noticed that there was no one around. No guards, no scientists... Either Eric and Cassie had done their jobs really well, or something was up. I was inclined to think the latter, but, not wanting to disconcert the group, I deigned not to say anything. Latios floated alongside his sister, the two of them ready to alert us of any danger they sensed.

We passed by a doorway marked, "Tactical Boardroom." Considering we'd seen rooms exactly like this one in the Aqua and Rocket bases, and Magma for the other two, I was going to pass it by. Until Latios spoke up. Axel, there's something in there. I don't know what; it's not a person, or a Pokemon; just... something in there. I don't think it's dangerous, though. I nodded, then whispered to the group, "Hold up a second. There's something in here Latios wants us to see. Volkner, Steven, and Kabu, stand guard. The rest of us will go in and check it out." Cassie, our Pokemon and I stepped through the doorway.

Like the rest of the base, it was abandoned. Not a soul in sight. Rows of computers, tactical maps... nothing special. Nonetheless, Latios floated over to a certain monitor. This one. Turning to Cassie, I asked, "Could you get Rotom to hack that??"

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:35 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Certainly." Cassie stepped forward with a smile, sitting down at the monitor with a pat for Latios. "Sparks, can you slice this one?"

Rotom's head popped out of the console with a confirmatory chirp, before disappearing again, the monitor's screen lighting up with data after a few seconds' wait.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Thanks. Now, Latios, what did you want us to see?" There's something in the computer system. I don't know what. I sighed, then began to sift through the files Rotom had hacked.

A couple minutes later, I stumbled across a file marked, "Project Icarus." Sensing a wave of excitement from Latios, I opened it. What I saw was shocking - and, we had seen references to it at the Rocket base in Montana.

Greetings, Executive Proton.

Project Icarus is now in full swing. The subject has successfully Imprinted a Legendary, and they are now beginning training. The results are astounding. In battle, they have managed to kill or incapacitate three Gym Leaders: Brock, Norman, and Candice. Those that managed to survive a first round, likely won't a second.

Additionally, our Esteemed Leader Giovanni may be able to Imprint. If he imprints Mewtwo, we will be unstoppable. He will be able to search out our enemies, and destroy them from a distance.

The escape of Volkner is a minor setback, however. Without Zapdos' cooperation, we will not be able to power the Omega Device, and Giovanni's goals will not be achieved, even if he Imprints. This cannot be allowed. Fortunately, we have received intel that Volkner and the meddlesome Axel are in your vicinity, however. Do not let them escape. Many plans ride on their capture and delivery to us.

Giovanni would also like me to inform you that the pair will soon be ready for deployment to the Moon. Once testing there has been completed, they will be able to search out the Order of the Predestined and eliminate them. Then our true operations may begin.

All Hail Team Rocket.
-Agent Daedalus

I looked in horror at Cassie. "I think we just walked into a huge trap. We need to get the Execs and get out - fast." I started to print a copy of the message - an opportunity like this wouldn't show up again. Then, Latios noticed something on a computer monitor.

Axel, why does this video show the Gym Leaders locked up with Proton near them?? That can't be right. I swore, grabbed the copy of the message, and came out into the hallway. Steven and Volkner were nowhere to be found.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:58 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Not AGAIN!" Cassie slammed a fist into the wall with a curse as Rotom buzzed up to her, before a head butted up against her leg, emitting a deep 'Lux'. She looked down, expression softening as she realized it was Volkner's Luxray. "What is it?"

"Luxray. Lux. Ray Lux. Lux Lux!"

Luxray says that Volkner sent him to alert you that Proton knows we are here. We are in danger. We must help them before they use Volkner to summon Zapdos. They have the upgraded Omega Device-machine there. He cannot survive another round, you know this. Latias translated, looking worried.

Cassie's expression was stony. "Let's go get them. Since they know we're here, why bother with subtlety?" She opened a Pokeball, releasing her Garchomp, which crouched to let her on with a harsh "Gar" as she lifted the Luxray into her arms, recalling Froslass and Rotom and motioning Axel to join her on the Mach Pokemon's back. "He can tear through anything, and will get us to the Leaders very, very, quickly."

She looked over at Latias, then raised the Luxury Ball and recalled her. "You'll be safer inside there, girl."

Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:28 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I climbed onto the Garchomp's back. "Kabu, Tivi, both of you can run fast enough to catch up later. Follow us, but make sure you don't fall into any traps." Both of the Pokemon nodded.

"Alright, Cassie. Let's get our friends back!"

Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:37 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Garchomp, go!" Cassie ordered, gripping onto the Pokemon's shoulders with one hand as she motioned Axel to hold onto the dorsal fin-- with a growl, the Garchomp took off at a surprisingly fast run. "Latias, tell the other group to find Eric and get out of the building, I don't want them captured."

The Luxury Ball glowed in response as Garchomp halted in front of a large door with a growl-- Luxray nodded and jumped down, pawing at the door.

Cassie patted Garchomp as she slid off, looking down at Luxray. "Luxray, when we get in there, I need you to use Shock Wave on Proton or any Flying Pokemon that might be attacking. Garchomp, you go after that new machine and turn it into slag. Don't let anything stop you."

The two Pokemon nodded-- Cassie took out her Charizard's Pokeball, smiling grimly as she looked at Axel. "Ready when you are."

Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:46 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((well, the other group's kind captured right now, which is where we are now))
I nodded. "Time to get this party started." Tivi and Kabu caught up to us. "Just in time. Tivi, bring that door down!!" The large Electric Pokemon charged up his fist, then hammered away at the door. It came down within three swings. We ran inside.

Proton and the other Execs were waiting for us in the center of the room. On one side was the Gym Leaders, chained up against the wall. On the other, Volkner was strapped back into the Omega Device. I gritted my teeth. The Gym Leaders couldn't help us with this one, and we had to get through the Execs as quick as possible, for Volkner's sake. Proton grinned, then began clapping slowly.

"Well, done, Axel. And you brought Miss Cassie along, as well. Where's the third twerp, Eric?? No matter, my men will find him later. Just as we found Volkner, and all these Gym Leaders." He spread his hands to encompass the captured Leaders. Steven shouted, "Take him down, Axel!! The Omega Device will do more harm to this world than anything else! Even if it kills Volkner, you have to destr- " A Grunt kicked him, and Steven fell into unconsciousness.

"Proton, you underestimate us. The Order will never fall to the likes of you and your ilk." I nodded to Cassie. "You try to destroy the Device. I'll take Proton." Kabu and Tivi rushed forward, ready to meet the Houndoom and Weezing that emerged.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Bring it!" Cassie shouted, flinging out her hand-- Garchomp blasted past Cassie in a heartbeat, heading for the machine and starting to tear violently at the straps holding Volkner down. She threw her Charizard's Pokeball in the same direction, the black Fire dragon bursting out with a roar as flames immolated the main body of the machine as a wing shielded Garchomp and Volkner, his claws shredding into the metal, powerful tail lashing and sending an attacking Koffing flying like a soccer ball.

Luxray bounded to the woman's side, sparks flying off his fur as he sent a Shock Wave at Proton, growling and bristling as Lucario emerged from his Pokeball just in time to catch a jumping Raticate with a punch in the mouth, breaking the rodent's teeth and hurling it away from Cassie.

Cassie herself was already in motion, racing for the gym leaders, her odd dark-gray blade out and to the surprise of all present, carving through the chains with ease.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Proton lead up the attack. "Houndoom, Fire Blast those filthy mongrels! Weezing, Poison Gas!!" The poisonous balls exuded a green, fetid gas that spread out around the room, circling Kabu and Tivi. A great blast of fire erupted from the Houndooms mouth; but Proton had miscalculated. Instead of setting my Pokemon on fire, the fire ball caused the toxic gases to erupt into flame. The room was on fire; Proton and I battled in the middle of a ring of fire.

I grinned savagely. "If that's how you want to play it... Kabu, Aqua Jet!! Tivi, Thunder Punch Kabu!!" My beloved Kabutops shrouded itself in water, and charged towards Houndoom. Along the way, Tivi punched Kabu, causing the water to become charged with electricity. As Kabu collided with the demon dog, all the charged atoms passed from to Houndoom. Flying backward, he collided with Proton.

Proton got up, brutally kicking the Houndoom aside. "Get up, you mangy cur. There's a battle going on. Weezing, use Gyro Ball on that prehistoric garbage!" Weezing charged Kabu, whirling and becoming hard as steel. The attack hit head-on, and Kabu reeled back.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Steven, wake up!" Lance slid free of the chains, shouting as he grabbed the gray-haired Champion, but the man didn't stir. "He's out cold." Cassie growled, hacking Winona and Brawly free and stuffing the knife into Brawly's hand. "You, free the others, Winona, wake Steven up somehow, Lance, keep the Rockets off them and Axel!"

Lance threw a Pokeball to release his Salamence-- the dragon roared and stamped, its intimidating expression making some Grunts back off as Winona released her Pelipper, its Hydro Pump drenching an oncoming Houndour pack, making them back off, whining and soaked.

As the flames erupted, Cassie hastily recalled her Lucario, moving to stand near her Charizard, Volkner's Luxray moving with her and keeping away the Rockets with bursts of electricity. Garchomp growled to his trainer, holding Volker in his claws gently, the blond Gym Leader clearly weakened by the device, a fresh bruise blooming on his cheekbone where someone had hit him in the face.

"Thanks, Garchomp." Cassie supported Volkner's weight while the Dragon type began helping Anomander shred the machine-- there was an earsplitting BANG as some internal component exploded, leaving the device an irreparable heap of metal scraps and slag. Anomander reared back on his haunches, roaring in triumph, blasting out blue flame in a challenge, the flame racing across the room to engulf the Weezing as it rebounded off Kabu.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next