It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 =~i!Graffix Shop!i~/= 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Please fill out the format below to ask for your avitar, and/or siggy. anddon't be afraid to rate my gimp art, and feel free to use my signature as your own, as long as you tell me, by posting or pming, i''ll have more posted later, but for now i only have a few! i also draw, do not take the drawings, do not even ask to use them, they are my original creatures(except the ones with a * next to them)

just copy and paste
Format:

What i want: Avitar/signature
theme: fallout,pokemon, yu-gi-oh, naruto, ect.
people: super mutant, pikachu, yu-gi, sasuke, ect.
writing: username, nickname, real name(real name is not suggested, but if you would like this it's fine)

ALL SIGNATURES WILL HAVE THE WORDS MUTEN ROSHI GRAFFIX ON THEM!

the last one isn't great but theres always a bad apple, or as i saw at the top "rotten tomato" lol

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

visit my graffix mart, you can use them if you want, but if you do, please give me credit.

Last edited by Muten Roshi on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow... They're good, I'll say, but I think you might want to wait for the commentators here, Mektar and goldenquagsire.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

anybody can comment on art, torchie13125.

i think you're better than a lot of people who make sigs fgdfasdf1234 these days, but the blurriness of the images makes me think you enlarged the pokes - a lot. for the ones in the background, that's alrite, since the focus is on them (addressing the froslass sig here); but when your main focus is more blurry, that's not good. and i'd try using different fonts and layering/coloring to get more interesting text. look at my thread to see what i mean by that (note: just an idea. i know i still need some work as well).

but overall, keep up the good work!

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I just noticed. He has some spelling mistakes in the one with the Ghost Pokemon. It's "they", not "the". Other than that, it's good.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

actually, it should be "there" but it's technique that I was looking at.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oops! My bad! Yeah. It was a little blurry, and the ghost one somehow reminds me of shinashu taji's.
I'm probably wrong though.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:30 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

rex09 wrote:
anybody can comment on art, torchie13125.

i think you're better than a lot of people who make sigs fgdfasdf1234 these days, but the blurriness of the images makes me think you enlarged the pokes - a lot. for the ones in the background, that's alrite, since the focus is on them (addressing the froslass sig here); but when your main focus is more blurry, that's not good. and i'd try using different fonts and layering/coloring to get more interesting text. look at my thread to see what i mean by that (note: just an idea. i know i still need some work as well).

but overall, keep up the good work!

they were supposed to be blurry for the ghost effect, not that i look back, i shouldnt to frosslass. also im better, because i used to go on pokemongts, and they have awsome sigs, but i was bannned for having 2 accounts, i like this sight much better friendlier people on it, not so serious

visit my graffix mart, you can use them if you want, but if you do, please give me credit.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:22 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah... Just don't get more than one account on this forum, and you'll be A-OK.
Oh, and you still need to fix the "the" to "there". Just saying.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:56 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

yeah i dont want to go back, im working on like a few others, and how do i post mmore than 3 pics on one forum, it wont let me

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:09 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

These are decent sigs! Well, yes, the actual Pokemon are too blurry, but the backgrounds are great. And yes, vary your fonts. Welcome to Psypoke, by the way. I'm glad to see new faces.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:51 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i put some of my old ones on that i made for people and teams for the gts

Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:52 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

also my name used to be dotcom so that is why it says dot com graffix on it, i was dotcom on pokemon gts, they are not stollen, the one that says captain bad kid, is one i mad for that person, and the same for caeser

Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]