It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 How's Your Day Going? 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

...Damn, lucky dude you are! you must have an easy time geting a GF.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:45 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
lol, nah I'm not that good looking, but girls seem to like my personality, because I really am a good person, especially when women are concerned....I'm no player. ;)

I never dreamed that a girl that good looking would ever go for a person like me.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:27 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Today, it was weird. I got a really bad cold, and my nose is so stuffy right now.
So, I went to church, and I thought I had Sunday School. We didn't, because the majority of the people were going to a religious rally and meet the bishop. I couldn't go because I didn't get the permission slip signed, and well, I was sick.
Then at mass, I was going to commentate (help the kids at children's mass to say their prayers and stuff), but I was sick, so the liturgy team (in charge of Scriptures readings, commentating, etc. etc.) chose a rather inexperienced girl named Monica to do it instead. Well, I thought she'd mess up, so I sat with her in the front, near the priest. Well, the weird thing is, she always used to mess up. We didn't give her a week or two to practice, but she did it perfectly!
Other than that, there's nothing.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

... (points gun to head) TELL ME YOUR SECRET< OR I"L BLOW YOUR F*** BRAINS OUT! (JK)

no but sieriously, can u pm tips zombie? i'm in real need.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

???
What was that all about?
My cold's getting worse and worse. I'm just glad that I don't have to speak in this forum to get my words across.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

try this, take a sock or something fuzzy, and put it over your nose, helps with cold runs.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Really? No, I rather not. My mom's getting a little edgy, because my grandmother's here, so she's getting the master room bed. My mom had to clean the house from the top floor to the basement (three floors, including the basement) and well... She overlooked my room, so I got yelled at by Grandma. She has some kind of a compulsive cleaning disorder.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

lol, my worst nightmare.i have a bunch of stuff scatered around my room, and the rest of the house is constantly trashed by my lil bro.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Um, just asking: Why are you up so late? I have homework to do, so I've got a legit reason. But why you?

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

cuz i can, but sieriously, i have insomnia, and i dont want to stare at the endless trafic all nght. i was done with my homework saturday.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lucky you. I didn't, because I was pretty much asleep the whole day yesterday (I was more sick yesterday)
As for my Grandma, she's pissed like hell right now, because I'm doing my homework right now.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

... why, she want to make you clean your room?

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

No, she's just weird. She has CCD and she's a martinet. (Go Google it to see what martinet means)

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It was my dads birthday, woot. And I've ended this day with talking on the IRC and Facebook about how I might just die tomorrow. How much more better could this get?

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:47 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

You think that midnight is late? You don't know what being up late doing homework is until you've done a week of all-nighters. Have fun in your junior and senior year of high school.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I thought midnight was late, i sleep at 20.00. Anyway, i guess your cold was pretty bad, torchie, hope you will get well soon.

Well, there's something happened in my school. It was my friend's birthday. After the school, we get him to the school yard, put his bag, belt, cellphone, shoes and socks, and we threw him up to the main school pond. Well, he was really wet that you could see his chest, but it was fun. He gets a present from his girlfriend, and he made a birthday wishes. And also, I'm the one who takes the photo. Pretty good day, i think.

BTW, Steelbound, i guess it was pretty obvious about how did Zombie get a good girlfriend like that, the secret was care, and friendship. Try to be a really good friend with her, help her if she need it, and ask her to be your girlfriend if the time was correct.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:02 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
sure thing anamator, just send me a PM telling me what your problems are. ;)

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:25 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

today was ok, had a ok day and my teacher personaly e-mailed my parents that she had not been geting my worksheets, even though i had been turning them in. not so good.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

EvilPenguin wrote:
You think that midnight is late? You don't know what being up late doing homework is until you've done a week of all-nighters. Have fun in your junior and senior year of high school.

No Kidding, I am up all night trying to do my homework (But normally stare at it and get nothing done) almost every night of the week. But with that, I have trained myself to run off of barely any sleep. The short 10 minute naps in the car and on the couch are enough to get me through the day.

And obviously, I'm not dead. :D Yay for no bombs. But I got a detention because there was thunder and I thought it'd be funny to yell "AH! THEY BLEW UP THE OTHER SCHOOL!".. I think it was worth it, my dad said "so?" when they called him about it. They said it was like screaming "FIRE" in a place full of people.. except the school actually could've bombed so it was all that worse. I did get a lot of laughs from people. At least I wasn't one of the people on Friday dropping books and popping balloons to sound like gunfire (Because we were supposed to have a shooting then)

Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Where in the world do you live? The closest school to me that has all the problems(including bomb threats and mass suicides) is Westfield High School. Lots of people come out of it as psychos. Seriously! Have you watched the news a few years back? There was a hostage situation near where my mom worked at then, and a police officer died because the holdup was at a police station. At the end of the holdup, one more person lay dead: the shooter himself. Apparently, he was playing some games, and then he thought it'd be fun to shoot up real people with a real gun.
Anyway, my day's ending too quickly today, and my cold's getting worse and worse. I might not go to school tomorrow.
Which is awesome, but still, my mom can't speak enough English to save her life. (Well, not literally, just in the sense that she really can't get the words out of her mouth quick enough, so the office people would understand.)

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

New day, bad luck. Just this morning, after i woke up at 03.00, i have tried to connect myself to the internet, and i have found out that my modem was broken. And in order to post here right now, i have to borrow my cousin's. What a bad luck, hope i have better luck in my school.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Good luck! (I might be a tad bit late :) )
My day is finally coming to a close, and I'm still sick. Um, I think I'm more sick than ever!
Ugh! I can't go on anymore! (JK!)
But I'm still sick.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This is it, today was probably one of the worst day in my school besides some of the first day on this school yet.

First of all, the English class, i don't really have a problem here, but i feel somehow that she was furious. And then the Math class, there's only one problem, that the time he was teaching will probably the last time he teaches us, because he will move to a different school. Then the Chemistry class, there's nothing bad until i realized that today we got a test in that subject. I rushed to study but it was insufficient, i have a feeling that the test will give me a bad grades. Then there's a Religion class, just as similar as the Chemistry class, i don't know that there's a test at that day. I don't even think that i got a good grades there either. And then the Indonesian Language class, the only bad thing that i forgot to bring one of my my homework, but i worked hard on another homework. However, she only checked the homework that i didn't bring and didn't check the homework that i did. That one was really annoying.

After the school, i actually have to go to an English lesson, but i have a headache, a bad one. That headache pretty much giving me pain that i became too tired to do the English Lesson, so i decide to rest in my house.

And after taking a nap, here i am, posting this reply.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:50 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

At least my cold's not as bad as yesterday. I thought it'd get worse, and it looked like it, but when I woke up this morning, I felt much better.
In Math today, I found out I got a 85 on a quiz. That's a B in my county (Fairfax Co., VA, USA). In Physics, we did a penny dropping lab, which was fun. In Spanish, we found out that the reason for having substitute teachers for the last month was due to my teacher having to go and take care of her very sick mother in New Jersey. So, she's not coming back until mid-January. As my class was the only Spanish III class that she had this year, we were moved to a different teacher's class for the remainder of the year. Fun. In AP Environmental Science, we took notes and I found out that I got a 10 out of 11 on my first free response question. Not bad for a first try, no? And then, when I got back home, I found out that my dad's name got called at some completely random drawing, and that he was getting a bunch of cash in a couple of days. Yeah. Today is the best day I've had this year, so far, anyway.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

... My girlfriend just texted me "I want to be just friends.........:/" wtf... day. ruined.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:36 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next