It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:33 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 RP: Zerg-Pokemon Invasion PG-13 (No Longer Accepting!) 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(FYI everyone, Solaris is still alive so you will see him again. Here is a filler so that I won't be considered too inactive)

I returned to the car but found no one there. I knew that the best thing to do if you cannot find your partners was to wait, so I did just that and viewed the battle, playing around with the illusions that I made to help the Terran forces. I had to be careful because the catch with my power was that everyone could see the illusions, not just one or two people. As the battle went on, I caught sight of the boy I met a few minutes ago battling an oddly colored Lucario. Soon after, I could make out the figures of Raphael and what was probably a Banette on the Zergs' side. Julie was nowhere to be found. I leaned against the car and made another call to my captain so that he would know about the battle with the Zergs. After the call, I looked at the rest of the battle as it was going on, jumping in to aid some Terrans in tight spots.

Sprite Collection

Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Guess it's my turn.)
Julie was just about to reach the place when an enraged Arcanine came up at her. She thought, He's probably seen someone else. I have my cloaking on. The Arcanine grinned a big wolfish grin, and growled, "I know that you're Major Julia Chestnut of the Terran army. I'll personally kill the Captain's daughter. Now, DIE!" The massive Arcanine used a huge Flamethrower in Julie's direction, but Julie dodged nimbly and shouted, "How do you know where I am? I have a cloaking armor on, for heaven's sake!" Arcteris laughed and said, "Oh, I see you, all right. I can see all the ghost agents out there, fighting my forces. I saw that Dark Aura and Solaris were taken out. I really don't care that Deceifer's out, personally, but the Master wants him to be alive, so I can't help it. Your friends have attacked Zerg officers, and that means you'll pay, as you have the rank, silly girl." He let loose a more powerful Overheat at her, and she thought she'd be a goner. But just then, she realized that she had her Pokemon out, so she sent out Aera and said, "Take me to the sky, Aera, before that fire hits us!" The Dragonair floated up high with her on her back, and so they were safe. Arcteris roared and said, "No one escapes me! I am Arcteris! This is my Roar attack!" He gave another fearsome roar and Aera was forced into her Pokeball. Julie landed onto the ground badly, spraining her ankle in the process. She winced with pain, as she called out her trusty Superior, the Rhyperior. She said, "Superior! Use Earthquake!" Superior set off a major tremor, but it didn't seem to faze the Zerg-Arcanine. The huge Pokemon laughed and let loose a Flamethrower. Superior took the hit hard and was sent back from the unleashed power. Julie took out her gun and took aim at the Arcanine as he battled her Superior. She shot at the Arcanine, but the bullet missed when he moved to the side to avoid Superior's Megahorn. She cursed softly under her breath and then said, "Let's try another Megahorn!" Superior's drill-like horn glowed white and he charged at Arcteris. As she watched the battle, Julie thought, This isn't going well. I need to somehow get through to Rynn. I might need to have the forces retreat until something happens. She was about to return Superior to his Pokeball when Arcteris charged at her with an Extremespeed. Julie was taken by surprise and flew about ten feet off the ground. She landed with a soft thud and didn't move. Superior took one look at his fallen Trainer and roared his displeasure. He rammed into the Arcanine's side, throwing the Zerg-Arcanine commander to a boulder. Arcteris whimpered with pain as he stood up slowly on all fours. He said, "I'm not done yet, Rhyperior!" He then charged at the Drill Pokemon with a large Fire Blast attack. Superior quickly sidestepped to dodge the attack, despite the fact that he was so big. Tears flowed freely from the Rhyperior's eyes as he used Rock Wrecker against Arcteris. The Arcanine was crushed under the rocks that Suprior threw at him like cannons, and didn't move. Superior took Flora and Aera's Pokeballs out of Julie's pocket and sent them out, and motioned to Aera to get help for their Trainer. The Dragonair nodded and then used a Dragon Rush to finish off some Zergs nearby. Then she went through the momentary gap and disappeared into the crowd.
"Captain Strayer!" A voice sounded not far away as the Captain came and looked around the battlefield. He thought, My God! The Zergs are everywhere! Worry clawed at his heart as he thought of his daughter. He said to the Marine that had called his name, "Yes, Private?" The Marine informed Strayer about the disappearance of both Zerg-Arcanine Commander Arcteris and Julie. At the mention of Julie's name, the Captain rushed into the midst of the battle, wielding his machine gun like a bat, swinging it at his opponents. When he cleared a path to the middle, he found the unconscious form of his daughter next to Flora and Superior. Tears coursed down Lance Strayer's face as he prepared to call Julie's mother and inform her of the news: Our daughter was killed in action by the Zergs. As he prepared to dial the number, he thought, This can't be happening! As he put the numbers in, he thought he had heard a Dragonair's cry not far away. He turned around, but saw nothing. He turned around again and finished typing in the phone number. He was about to press the send button when he saw, with the corner of his eyes, a Dragonair coming toward him, some indistinct figure running toward him and his daughter.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I was resting from the battle after the victory against Dark Aura. I would like to support them more in the battle, but i have to rest and heal my leg. I told Gall and Garde to support the defense a bit, when Gall told me that he saw some familiar figure that was unconscious. He also tell me that the familiar figure was taken by a Pokemon, that looks like from our side, he suppose. I was curious and decide to look there by myself. What the? Is that Julie? I thought to myself when i saw Julie unconscious on the back of Dragonair. And i also see someone that was on his way towards Julie. After seeing her, i call Meta and tell it to bring myself there, since my leg was having injury. "Meta, bring me there, quick!", i said to Meta. Meta agrees and it brings me into it's back and slowly walked to Julie.

On the back of Meta, i noticed that the man was already there, and i told Meta to go faster.

Last edited by DarkTrainer13 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Um, I think Steelbound's got the rescue scene. He PMd me about it, and I think he's thinking about it. You could just happen to see the scene from close by or something. But since you already came, how about saying that Rick (Steelbound) went to Julie faster than you or something.)

Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Oh, i see. Well, i edited that out))

Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(This is Julie's dream while she's unconscious.)
She was in a misty forest, unmarked by the horrors of the recent battles. "I can't believe it! I didn't think that forests like this still existed on this planet!" she thought. She walked past a magnificent oak tree, and stopped next to a small ash tree nearby. She thought, "That's weird. I thought I was in a battle. Where is everyone?" As she sat down on the trunk, a voice said from beyond the mists[, "Julie! Julie! Can you hear me?" I thought, "Isn't that my dad calling me? Why can't I talk back to him?" She shook her head and stood up. As she started to walk again, she heard her father's voice again, calling out to her, "Julie? Can you hear me? Honey? Please wake up!" She was unnerved by the second part of his plea, 'Please wake up!' She didn't know what to do, so she kept walking and walking. And then she saw a dark Pokemon appear out of nowhere. She flinched away from the Pokemon, because it was the Zerg-Arcanine Commander, Arcteris. The Arcanine snarled, "You will go to the Overmind and serve him!" Julie said defiantly, "I will never do such a thing!" Julie thought, as she saw the image disappear, 'I must be dreaming. Arcanines don't disappear like that, and besides, I thought Arcteris was finished!" She shuddered and recalled her father's words, 'Please wake up!' She thought, "Oh dear, what kind of a mess am I in now?"

Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I did not dare look behind myself for the thing would know I was aware of him, a deadly mistake. Instead I saw with my mind. He was almost seven feet tall, about Steelbound’s height. It had two sharp claws and wings on its hands. The weird thing was that it had a dorsal fin, like a shark. And it had two things on the side of its head, which I guessed to be floatation bladders. It was tinted an odd shade of green, though it would be perfect to hide in a jungle, or in murky water. Another weakness, he could not turn his head from side to side, He had to turn his entire body. I clutched the piece of metal that had protected me from the bullets. He came behind me and I quickly twisted around. The suit was slow, and the corner of the plate was ripped off. The thing did not look like he even tried. Out of hesitation, I accidently pressed a button on my suit, which made it explode in all directions. My chest piece hit the thing in the body, and sent it flying back into a brick wall. I needed help, so I threw two of my pokebals, Steelbound, and buddy came out. They saw the problem, and they just laughed, until they saw it rip the chest piece in half with a single swipe. They immediately shut up. He threw both plates. At buddy, which he immediately split apart with his fist? Steelbound stupidly picked them up, and ate them. ‘Steelbound! What are you doing?” “You’ll see!” said Steelbound. He spit out two balls of solid steel, and threw them at the creature. His first reflex was to puncture it with his claws, but they got stuck, and weighed him own. I jumped off, and extended my right hand blade. Making myself light enough to jump a couple of stories, and then increasing my average weight twice, I was able to stab into its neck, and sever its spinal cord. It fell limply to the ground. I was saddened by what I had to do to this beautiful beast. Designed by nature or man to be the perfect hunter and having to kill it was a waste to me. I heard a person mourning for someone on the other side of the alley. He was bent over the body of a woman in… a uniform? It was my commander! The weirdest thing is that she was still alive and well! A couple of scratches and that was it. I ran over to the man hunched over her body and he tried to push me away. “Sir! sir! She’s still alive! Didn’t you check for a pulse?” “Um… no” he said. I quickly put away Steelbound and buddy, and unfolded the hoverboard. I placed her body on, and intruded a nearby Dragonair’s mind. “Can we use you to fly us back to the medic ship?” Her mental voice as astoundingly loud “yes you may. For I want my trainer to live” I hoped on her back… and reluctantly let the man get on too, and flew away. Once we got there, and when she was put on the table, I tried to intrude major chestnut’s mind. She was having an unconscious dream. It was hard to interpret someone else’s dream, but what I could tell was that she was running in darkness, as an arcane was mutilating her body. And slashing at her muscles… that was as best as I could do. The robotic doctor was completely unaware of others watching, as they tore off her shirt sleeve, and started to place metal BB’S in her arm. Then they put on a sheet of plastic, that was skin colored, and pushed her out into a large room. While we were waiting to see her come out, her Dragonair started talking to me. “Rick, thank you for saving my master” she said. “I give you endless thanks. If there is anything you need, I can make sure you receive it “thank you Dragonair, but that won’t be nescia… wait, do you know what is going to happen to the population after this battle?””The population of the Terran Homeplanet shall be transferred to another planet in the solar system of G23. The government has terraformed it to meet the needs of the current planet, only in a much safer location” “what about the military, where will we go?” to a satellite in another part of the galaxy. Over towards the edge near the original Homeplanet of the human species. There the military will be in a top-secret location where no other foreign technologies shall be able to reach us.” I said thank you to the Dragonair, and went into my own mental world, trying to synthesize what information I had just been told....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sory it took so long monty python was on. :D

Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Wow. You have an epic post right there. Oh, and @everyone else: If you saw some godmodding here, it's okay. He PMd me and I said yes. Now, the fun part's coming, after my post. You all should somehow make it back to the base without seeing Rick and Julie, and then meet them at an unlikely place-a.k.a. Julie's mother's house.)
Julie slowly started to feel things again. She had felt numb. She was finally out of the frighteningly misty forest that she was in earlier. She could hear more and more voices, Sir! Sir! She's still alive! This made her feel better. At least I'm alive. I just hope that the voice doesn't belong to a Zerg. Or worse, Rynn... She let her mind wander for a few moments, and then felt someone trying to reach out to her. That voice... she thought, that sounds a lot like... Rick... I'm here, alive and sound. She then felt herself be lifted up by a strong hand. Then she felt nothing, as she drifted off again.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As I waited for the battle to end, I finally saw Julie fighting an Arcanine. After her fight was over, she was lying limp and unconscious. Then I saw someone weeping over her and a boy carrying Julie and the man onto a Dragonair. They flew over the area toward the medical ship. I was sick of staying by the car and doing next to nothing, so I decided to return to the base. Fortunately, Julie's keys were still in the ignition, so I drove her car to the base. It was h*** to drive in the roads due to my inexperience in driving a car and the fact that the battle was clogging up most of the streets. When I arrived at the base, I could not find Julie and the two other people with her. I decided to text Raphael and told him, Meet me @ the base asap. While I waited for Raphael to arrive and Julie to appear, I pondered over the current events and what they could all mean.

Sprite Collection

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

At the way to Julie, i saw that it seems like that she's already been treated well, and i think i won't be needed there. I saw the battleground and thinks that the battle is going to end, but the war are not. I don't think that i will be needed here anymore. I think i should wander around somewhere. "Gall, Garde, Meta, let's wander around", i said to my pokemon which they agreed. I called back all my pokemon into the respective pokeball, and ride my motorcycle.

I drove my motorcycle away from the capital and went to the place i work on, which i forgot to name it. Oh yeah, i forgot to name this place. I wonder what was the good name of this place. After thinking for awhile, i made a decision. K, i will name this place Horizon, as i could see it from this place. From now on, i would probably live here. I lay down on the grass near Horizon and see the sky. I watched the drifting clouds and wonder to myself. It will be a good thing if i could just be like the drifting clouds, just wandering around and follow the wind. But it could be happened once the peace has been made. For that, i need to make peace.

After watching the drifting clouds for awhile, i get back to my motorcycle and i proceed to the capital. I wondered if Julie's have been taken care well. I think Julie might be in the HQ, so i will go to the HQ first. I took a alternate way to the capital and i finally arrive at the backside of the capital. I proceed to the capital and asked the receptionist about Julie. The receptionist replied that she's not there, and said to me that she could be in her mother's house. I asked the receptionist about the place, and she kindly showed me the address. After acquiring Julie's mother's address, i proceed there.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(so do we meet up at julie's mothers house, or the base?)

Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:05 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(The house, because she gets discharged from the hospital, so she can go back to work, but her stepfather takes her forcefully to their house.)

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:18 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ill do my story tomorrow sorry i was out on a country walk

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(No problem. We are just waiting for a new player, as well as you, to post, so no worries. Anyway, I don't have anything planned for today, so... I'm done with my posting for now.)

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ugh! Forget about meeting here, I thought. Maybe I should ask the receptionist about her family so I can tell them about the incident. I went up to the front desk, and the receptionist gave me Julie's mother's address so I could tell Julie's mom about today's events. Once again, I weaved through the roads using Julie's car and finally arrived at the house after wandering aimlessly through the area for half an hour. This time, I felt better driving since I had already gotten used to Julie's car. When I got out of the car, I headed to the door and rang the doorbell. No one answered because the bell was broken. I rapped on the door. Footsteps came from the house, and I found myself face to face with a woman who looked almost exactly like Julie. "Hello? Are you the mother of Julie Chestnut?" I asked her.

"Why, yes, come in. You must have some very important news to tell me if you came here," she replied. Then I passed through the front door and stepped into Julie's house.

(What should happen next?)

Sprite Collection

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(fgdfgd31's supposed to come too, but we can't wait for him right now, so I'll let him catch up at the place we're going next)
Julie felt much better after she had awakened from the coma. She was ushered into her house after her stepfather had almost dragged her there. She sighed, as she got into her uniform in her room. Suddenly, her mom came up and said, "Julie? Are you awake?" Julie quickly dressed and opened the door to let her mom in. Julie said, "Yes, mom, I'm awake. What was the noise?" Her mom replied, "Well, a woman is waiting in the living room to talk to you." Julie frowned, asking, "A woman? Did she say her name?" Her mom said, "No, but she sounded very urgent." Julie said, "Okay. I'll be right there. I just have to put my gloves on." With the gloves on, she entered the living room, and saw Lia there. She said, "Hi, Lia. What's up? Did I miss anything?"

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:04 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Oh, I have such epic news- not. After defeating Solaris the Grovyle with my Togekiss, I pretty much waited through the whole battle. Then I went to the base, and the receptionist told me that I should go to your house if I could not contact you there. And... now I'm here. Sorry for using your car. I had to get here quickly."

Sprite Collection

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"No problem! I just hope that you came here without any injuries," said Julie. She said, "Well, I was just about to go to the base, but my mom says that I should wait here and see if the others are coming soon. Do you want to stay here? My mom's wonderful with waffles. Have you ever tried waffles with lobster meat in them? They are the best in the whole world! Oh, and there's tea, if you want something to drink."

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

After some minutes of riding to Julie's mother's house, i finally arrived there. At the front of the house, i noticed that there's someone's car there, and i thought to myself that there's another guest in the house. I wonder who's inside there, maybe it was someone from the military, or just a normal guest. I walked to the front of the house and saw that the door was open, then i knocked the door and noticed that there's Julie and Lia inside.

"Hey, Julie, i guess you've recovered from your injury, how did you feel?", i asked to Julie.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:35 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(I'm assuming that the battle took days to end.)
Julie said, "I'm fine, thank you. Although," she lowered her voice, so that only Ray and Lia could hear, "my stepdad dragged me here after I was discharged from the hospital. I mean, I didn't mind coming back here, but he just had to drag me here." To Lia specifically, Julie said, "I really don't think you're Terran. I mean, sorry if you are, but you make me think of Raphael every time I look at you. You guys sort of... feel similar, if you know what I mean. And I noticed you had Protoss weapons. Interestingly enough, the city records indicate that you came from a city far in the north, where interactions with the Protoss were common many years ago. To add to that, you seem very... easy around Raphael. What I mean to say is that I believe that you are a Protoss in disguise. If you are truly a Terran, I sincerely apologize." To Ray, before Lia could answer, Julie said, "Can you give me a recap of what happened? I mean, I did get knocked out cold after all."

Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:57 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well, we were able to defend ourselves from the invasion, and i guess each battle that we had has ended with our own victory. I don't really know about what happened around you that time since i wasn't there. But there's a young man that i saw that was bringing you back with your stepfather, and i think he should be able to explain the detail", i answered.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Bad news. Steelbound just posted in the Goodbye thread. Well, he isn't leaving for good, but his character may have to be skipped for a little bit. And, Edoc'sil's joining. Another person should be joining, but I don't know when he'll come in. No, not Steel_Eel. It's the person who made the latest RP, and I'll wait for Edoc'sil to post, as well as Thundawave, as one question was directed at her.)

Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
I'm joining:
Name:Terry
Race: Terran
Appearance: Likes to wear grey or green, blonde hair, braces with dark blue and yellow bands. Blue eyes, powerful legs. Usually wearing a sweat jacket, no matter the weather. Matybe 5'11" and 110 pounds, I'm not sure.
Personality: Quiet, highly intelligent but no common sense, and can kick (or bust) @$$ when he needs to. He has a dark past, but doesn't let it show.
Pokemon: {gengar} (dopple)-hypnosis, dream eater, nightmare, night shade, shadow ball
{hypno} (harry)-hypnosis, dream eater, nightmare, psychic, ice punch
{raichu} (richie)- attract, sweet kiss, thunder wave, thunder, rain dance
Powers: A stange abillity to predict the future without knowing it. Example: he may accurately predict it in conversation, but light-hearted, as if a joke.
History: For the first 6 years of his life, Terry was very happy. He had kind and loving parents, and a field full of pokemon that he adored. But when he turned 7, his parents got a divorce and 10 pokempon caught a horrible disease and died. Later, when he was 10, his father was brutally murdured by a rouge Tyranitar. By age 13, his mother was mentally tortured and slaughtered by a Gallade. Terry then got fired a year later at his only job at a humongous department store. By then, all but four of his pokemon were dead. They were the only reason he survived, although he kept salazar, his shuckle, in pokemon storage for backup.
His unique fighting style consists of only annoyers, to torture the enemy. Terry takes a morbid pleasure in watching his enimies suffer helplessly, as can be told from his pokemon's movesets. However, he knows when he has to end a battle quickly and makes sure each pokemon of his has a devestating STAB move to quickly KO his enimies.
(p.s.: I would just like to say that Terry isn't my actual name, I've just always liked that name for no reason and named all of my characters in the pokemon games that.)

Last edited by Edoc'sil on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Well, my name's not Julia or Julie either. Neither is Steelbound named Rick Carson. Okay, maybe he is, maybe he isn't. I'll never know. Anyway, DT13's name isn't Rai or Ray either. He's Indonesian. So it really doesn't matter what name your character goes by. Provide a short background post please! Present though, so we can go on with the story. Keep in mind that there is absolutely no godmodding in here, except if you PM the character to be godmodded. Godmodding, if you don't know, is: 1) Making another character, excluding NPCs and Pokemon, act in your own post, and 2) invincibility, that is, you can't have a person punch a Snorlax and expect the Snorlax to die in one punch. I don't think even a Protoss can do that. Anyway, welcome! Establish a background, and then meet the other characters.)

Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Background post? I thought that the history part of the application covered that? Sorry, but I'm seriously confused here.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:59 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next