It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:03 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 RP: Zerg-Pokemon Invasion PG-13 (No Longer Accepting!) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(All of you are awesome! I wish that I could be as good as this... And let's not... go too far. Steelbound's been out of action for a little bit, so give him some time to read what's going on. Let's wait for him to post before anyone else posts. Unless, he gives me a PM to let us know that his character could be godmodded.)
EDIT (See below)
@Steelbound: If you see this, please try to post in a few days, because I'll have to kick you out if you don't. I'm considering kicking out fgdfgd31 due to too many grammar mistakes (I understand DT13, as he's from Indonesia. @fgdfgd31: Speak up if you're from a different country other than US, UK, Australia, or Ireland.) and spelling issues. (It's torchie, BTW.) Oh, and some issues in Lilycove Museum of him necromancing lots of threads and double/triple/quadruple/quintuple posting. I apologize, but I have to follow some unwritten rules. We can't go on like this if you don't post soon, Steelbound, so well, please post! And please, fgdfgd31, don't double/triple/quadruple/quintuple post here. It's annoying, and there's no need to: Ecruteak Theater has the post counts disabled, if you haven't noticed already.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

fgdfgd31 wrote:
As we got to the place that I was when we saw in terror the zergs made there first step of attack they planted a military base as if it was their own city I whispered we must win.

was that good or was that good

Again, I apologize for double posting, right after I warned fgdfgd31 too, but I need to straighten some things out.
1. No asking if it's good or bad after first two posts
2. Zergs don't have bases like Terrans. They have the Overmind (Don't read the following words unless you are officially part of my RP: Highlight to view spoiler.
which really doesn't come into play until near the end of the RP and the creep colony (which makes the Zergs' food source), as well as the Queen's Nest (an advanced form of the Zerg hives, where Zerglings-Zerg larvae- are born) where they make all the cool Zerg strains appear. That's it. They try to win by sheer numbers.
3. Read the first post if you don't know what's going on much.
4. READ THE RP RULES if you have any questions that don't pertain to this RP.
5. NO GODMODDING! Period. No invincibility, no controlling other characters, unless you PMd the person. In that case, PM me along so I can know and inform the others. (only for the controlling other characters part) ABSOLUTELY NO INVINCIBLE PLAYERS! (Yes, even Julie van get hurt. No one's perfect, and that includes the Protoss and the Zergs too.)

Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:10 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

In return for not posting, I give you something worthwhile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I put my feet over the edge. The water was surprisingly warm from absorbing the sun’s rays during the day. The stars were up, but I could barely see them. Since the past few days I had started to come to the waterfall. I don’t know, it makes me feel free with the space and all. I made a kind of path in midair with my mind, and walked towards the middle of the waterfall. It was cool. I discovered that I could make a path with my mind if I tried really hard, and if I drew enough energy from the crystal. I let the cool night air come over me and let myself be enveloped in…
Did I see something blink, or was it just me. I looked over to the city, and I saw the red searchlights. They were shifting from side to side. I ripped a whole in the space, bent the cabin towards me, and walked trough. “WOAH!” I said aloud. I had just teleported to the cabin. Within minutes, the alarm rang. Buzzers went off, and we went to the dressing rooms.
People were climbing into they’re suits. Having they’re metal pieces being placed on their cold undergarments. I stepped into mine, unsure of what to do, and there was a sudden clank as my armor was slapped together, and I was handed a gun. I just grabbed it and ran in line. “Probably another drill” said someone in front of me. “Yeah. They’re just F***ing with us again.” Then out of everyone’s amazement, the giant door in the top of the building opened, as a ship pulled up. Its three doors opened, one for each line.
I stepped in with the rest of my line, and hung onto one f the polls. A drill sergeant came through the door wearing his armor. “Alright maggots, your nightmare awaits. They are dumb as s***.” He said. “If you kill one, they’re will be another hundred to replace it, so leave it to the firebats. We are going to back them to they’re ship, and make them turn tail. Is that under stood!” Everyone gave a loud whoot. Then the bottom door opened in the ship. I slung my machine gun over my shoulder, and slid down the rope that had just extended.
I dropped down with a thump. It was about two stories, but the suit made it like one step. I sort of skipped to the front of the army, put in my chain, and fired away at the enemy. They looked like Kabutops, the way they’re heads were shaped, and their hands were scythes. I looked at a dead one for a minute, and saw that it was a Kabutops! These things weren’t Zergs, they were Pokémon slaves. Against their will they might have become zombies. I pulled out another chain and loaded it. I thought none, and just shot. Then, I noticed, we were not moving forward, so I jumped up in the air, and made a small platform. Just large enough to stand on. I saw Millions of the buggers. They were all the same, like as if they had been bred to do this. I started shooting from the platform, so I did not damage my suit.
“D*** IT!” said someone below me. He was stabbed through the bubble, he had fallen back, screaming as a Zerg took him to the head. They then left him alone. After a few seconds, he got up, acting like a robot, and mechanically started shooting people. Then more Zergs infested their minds, causing a chain reaction. Soon most of my squad was taken over by the things. Shooting, then having the Zergs infest the bodies. I thought we were goners.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sory for not posting. i was under a time crunch.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Good job, Steelbound! Now, for the Pokemon that you'll face that has rank.
fgdfgd31 and Thundawave: PM me on who (Solaris or Deceifer) you want to fight.
Steelbound and DarkTrainer13: You should know what Pokemon you are attacking when it comes to it. The battles are to be done through posting. At least a paragraph please! Just don't say: "Solaris attacked me, and I attacked back at the Zerg-Grovyle." That's too short.
The battle has started, so fgdfgd31: please post before any one of us do. Or, if one of us gets to post before you, be sure to just tell them that your post goes before that person. Thanks! And my decision still stands, so unless you're from a non-English speaking country, you are in danger of being kicked out.)
Julie looked around and saw the Marines tumbling out of the city to take a stand against the impossibly many Zerg-Pokemon and Zergs there. She spotted Rick, struggling against other Marines that were infested. (BTW, infested Marines are walking time bombs, literally) So, she rushed toward him and said, "Are you okay?" She didn't wait for him to say anything and got him out of the tight spot. She took him to her initial place, where Raphael the Protoss and Lia was fighting. Julie said to Lia and Rick, "Don't look for me. I need to find my friend. I know he's here, so I have to find him. I just sensed him here." She also said to Raphael, "If you see a young man with a Gallade around, will you tell him that he's needed over here? Thanks!" With that, she took down a few Zergs in her way, and ran through the momentary gap, and into the thick of the action.
Just in case you didn't see, {rhyperior} , {meganium} , {dragonair} , {blaziken} , {torterra} , {aggron} , {gallade} , {gardevoir} , and {metagross} have been taken. See first post if you want a reason for this.
PROLOGUE (I'm not talking on this one-just a background from the Terran side!)
After a century and a half years of peace, the evil Zergs have returned again, and are attacking and infesting Terrans and Protoss alike. Another sinister force is abroad: a new breed of Zergs! Who is the leader behind the Zergs? Another Overmind? Or someone more sinister? (I'll be expecting PMs for this-do you want a new Overmind or another NPC that's a Zerg-Pokemon hybrid as leader?)

Let me add that {bulbasaur} , {espeon} , {tyranitar} , {heracross} , {togekiss} , and {ampharos} are taken.
Let me remind you also of this:
torchie13125 wrote:
(All right! When we get everyone together, we're going for the battle! For the new players' sake, I've decided to include two more Zerg-Pokemon to the list of mentioned Zergs that they can attack. @Steelbound and DT13: You should remember who you're already targeting. @fgdfgd31 and Thundawave: Read the story below and tell me via PM which one you want to go at.)
Back at the camp, a disgruntled {grovyle} spoke up, "But sir! We've been waiting here for ages!" Gale faced the unfortunate Pokemon, and snarled, "Are you a Zerg-Pokemon, or are you a sissy?" The Grovyle captain gulped and replied, "I'm sorry sir. I'll not forget my place next time." Gale growled, "See that you don't, Captain Solaris." Solaris replied, "Very well, sir."
"Arcteris couldn't think of a better plan, could he?" A new voice floated up from inside the camp. This was followed by a loud, furious growl from Arcteris. The Arcanine roared, "Who was that? In the name of the Overmind, who was that?" A {banette} appeared from the shadows and said, cackling, "You can't think of a better plan, can't you, Arcteris?" The Banette's name was Commander Deceifer. He laughed, and said, "Come on! Wait until nightfall? I don't think so! I have a better plan. You see, those people already know that we're coming, thanks to your plan of leaving the camp in full sight. You've lost the moment of surprise. I can deal with it. My Zerg-Pokemon Army can be sneaky, you know." Arcteris said nothing, seething inwardly. I can't believe that Commander Deceifer outsmarted me again! He let the new Commander be in charge of the camp until further notice, as he pretended to be relieved that Deceifer and his Ghost Pokemon had come to reinforce them.
More and more Zergs were coming!

The above quote applies to Thundawave and fgdfgd31 only. Thank you.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As I was sent by Julia to find a young person with a gallade I brought spywith me for protection. I was worried about the two girls but I forgot about them,as I got to the terran capital I saw a young man with a gallade, I ran to speak to him he looked at me and I looked at him, I told him to come with me to help Julia, he didnt trust me,suddenly spy roared at gallade as if she was talking to him gallade looked at the young man and nodded up and down the man shook my hand and I showed him the place where the girls were.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Um, DT13 might not like it, but I guess Gallade can be a NPC. You're going to have to check with him. Oh, please PM ASAP, as I would like to get this battle on the road. Thank you!)

Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((It's fine, i don't mind with that. And fgdfgd31, i was sure that saying that my character did an action was called godmodding))

After shaking hands with the Proton, i rushed to the place that he showed me. There, i saw some people but Julie's not here. "Where's Julie? I thought she was here? And who are you?", i asked to the man and the woman. As i asked them i prepared my wakizashi.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(I think we should be a tiny lenient on fgdfgd31. I mean, I'm totally not on when he is, so I'm assuming he's from a different time zone at least from me. And, he's a beginner after all. Okay, fgdfgd31: You've got another warning for godmodding. Strike 1! You know my rules: three strikes, you're out! So, please, read the rules, and you'll be fine.)
At that moment, Julie was fighting through a small portion of the mighty Zerg army to a Zerg that looked vaguely like a human being, with skeletal wings and a tough exoskeleton. She shouted, "Rynn! It's you! You have to break free!" The Terran-Zerg hybrid looked startled for a moment, and them said coolly, "I don't know what you're talking about, Terran. I am Elite Commander Rynn Tayne of the entire Zerg forces. Unless you would like to die right now, I suggest you run to your own commander, girl." Julie's shoulders sagged, and she said, "But... you know me, Rynn! I'm your friend, Julie, remember?" Rynn said nothing as he slowly unsheathed a sharp longsword out of its sheath. And then he said, "You've been warned. Now, DIE!" Julie froze in place, horrified beyond imagination, as her once-best friend struck out at her with a murderous gleam in his eyes.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Good idea, i will))

After some moment to wait for the man and the woman to answer, i was alerted by Gall that he find Julie, in a tight spot. I rushed to the place and find out that Julie was about to be attacked by someone that looks like Terran but wearing Zerg armor. With those description, i was sure that he was an enemy.

"Julie, cover your ears!", i shouted at Julie while throwing one of the bombs that i recently made. The bombs explode some meter in front of the Terran-Zerg and made him flinch. "Julie, are you K?", i asked Julie while helping her there. I looked at the Terran-Zerg and i was sure that it was actually a Terran. He already readies to fight then i should too. I take out all of my wakizashi and put them all on my arm four each. Then i asked Julie about who was the Terran-Zerg, because he looks like a pure Terran but on the Zerg's side.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Actually, Rynn kind of looks like the male version of the picture on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Kerrigan. But, that's okay.)
Julie said, "Thank you so much, Ray. I owe you one." She heard Ray say, "Who is this guy?" Julie became calm all of a sudden and said, "He's my friend. Okay, was my friend, Rynn Tayne. He's been brainwashed and infested. I'm trying to talk sense into him but..." She tackled into Ray and both went out of harm's way as the sword had almost taken Ray's head off. Julie said, "Let's get back to the others. I'm glad you're here. I have a couple of introductions to make back there." Without hearing Ray's answer, she ran through the fighting with her cloaking shield on.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

After hearing the command, i rushed back to the place where i met the man and the woman. On the way there, there were so many Zergs on the way, and i think to myself that we couldn't win by sheer brute force. While thinking of that, i finally arrive to the place where i met the man and the woman, and i asked the same question again.

"Who are you? Are you with Julie?", i asked and waited for their answer.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Sorry it's long, but I filled it with epicness)

"Yes, Julie took us here. I'm Lia, and this is Raphael. We're here to help with the battle. Hm... looks like I won't be helping the nurses after all." I looked at all of the destruction going around and saw that hundreds of Terrans were either being killed or mechanically shooting our side. "The question is, who are you? I'm guessing you are with Julie too. So, where do you think I can help-" Just then I saw a shadow of what seemed to be a fast pokemon. "Gotta go!" I rushed after the shadow before I could hear the boy respond. To aid the fighting Terrans, I made them look like they were 5 inches more to the right than they really were, and sent a quick message to Julie that said, Tell the soldiers that they look like 5 more inches to the right than they are so that they're not confused. Already I could see Zerg pokemon missing at slashes and moves aimed at the illusions. As I followed the shadow, I got close enough, pulled out my stunner, and zapped what I now saw was a Grovyle. When he recovered enough, I asked him, "What is your name, Zerg Grovyle?" He spit out, "Never call me that again! I am Colonel Solaris of regiment 1064 of the Zerg army. When I can move again, I will kill your guts a million times over!" "How about we play fair and have a classic pokemon battle?" I suggested. "Then we will see who is the real winner." "Fine." Solaris reluctantly agreed. "It's on!" Then he got up to his feet and struck a silly pose that looked like a cross between a poochyena over a fire hydrant and a guy about to vomit. It took every muscle in my body to keep me from laughing out loud. "Go! Bluesky!" I sent the Togekiss out and it cooed at me. Solaris came to Bluesky at a blinding speed, but the Togekiss dodged just in time. Bluesky then started to use Air Slash with each of his wings, but the slashes came in a pattern that Solaris easily figured out. The Grovyle counterattacked by spitting out Energy Balls, some which hit Bluesky and others which he Headbutted away. I knew my pokemon would not stand much longer if I didn't take action, and I shouted, "Use Aura Sphere and Extrasensory!" Bluesky obeyed my command and created a mysterious sphere. He sent it over and used Extrasensory to envelop Solaris with the sphere. Solaris tried to Slash around in hopes of slitting the sphere, but he could only make a few spaces and Giga Drain a tiny amount of health from Bluesky. Then my Togekiss finished with a series of air slashes, and Solaris was knocked out. "...Great... I... am now... going... to be... demoted... to the gruntiest... of all... the Zerg grunts... Arcteris... will not be happy... when... he hears about this..." he mumbled with much effort as I recalled my pokemon. I zapped Solaris with my stunner again to make sure he would stay unconscious throughout the battle. "Sissy," I muttered under my breath, and walked back to the car.

Sprite Collection

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Or, do it in one epic post if you like it that way. Thundawave is a genius! Why didn't I think of that? Oh, and I think I'll just post when everyone else posts, due to me having to battle the Zerg Commander Arcteris.)

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Some minutes after Lia left, i was aware that there's some Zerg-Pokemon is going to my way. I commanded Gall to come with me, and we run into the middle of the army. Before i clashed with the army, i took one of my bombs and throw it at them. The bombs took some of the Zerg-Pokemon but it didn't take all of them. Then i was aware that there's a Zerg-Pokemon that looks like the leader of some of the Zerg-Pokemon.

"You seems like the leader of the band, name?", i said while preparing my battle stance. "Dark Aura, and you shall pay for beating my army, fool!", Dark Aura suddenly charges to me and prepares a Bullet Punch. And it hit my wakizashi and made me thrown a bit. "Still standing, eh? Pretty impressive, name?", Dark Aura asked. "Rai Kazuhira, and that's all thing that you need to know", i answered. I commanded Gall to move back and prepare for counterattack while i prepares to defend against it next attack.

Dark Aura suddenly jumped into the air and tried to punch me from the air, the punch didn't hit my face because i jumped when he did it, but it hit my left leg and reduce my mobility. "Prepare to be defeated, Terran!", Dark Aura shouted while he prepared to attack me with Aura Sphere. The attack take some time to charge and i immediately call and commanded Garde. "Garde, come and counter with Psychic!", i shouted while Garde prepares her psychic power and it did just in time. The Aura Sphere clashes with Psychic and explodes in the air. The explosion make both me and Dark Aura being thrown back.

After i get up, i commanded Gall and Garde. "Gall, prepare for our new technique. Garde, support us. Go!", i commanded my pokemon and prepare the battle stance. "This is it, you have crossed the limit of my anger, prepare to pay for that!", i shouted at Dark Aura. "Know your low position, Terran!", Dark Aura replied and both of us prepares to go for it again.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Very good. That's all I can say for the moment, as I need to post after the others. Meanwhile, I'll just post what Rynn feels like after Julie gets attacked by him. It's interesting to know this.)
Rynn staggered as he watched the one called Ray run after Julie. He whispered to himself, "Don't go, Julie!" He didn't think that Julie had heard, but he hoped she had. He then stiffened as a command came from the Overmind. What are you waiting for? Attack them, so we can acquire their DNA! commanded the Master. Rynn tried to overcome this, but the Overmind's control was too much, and he took his sword in his hands and charged back into the battle.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I guess this will be the end of my battle))

I charged to Dark Aura and prepare to strike it with my wakizashi, "Take this!", i shouted while i swing my wakizashi at Dark Aura. "Not so fast!", Dark Aura replied while he blocked the attack. When one of my hands were occupied with attacking, i took a flashbang and a sonic bomb from my pocket. While parrying me, Dark Aura said, "Do you really think that you could win with this?". "Yes, i think i could", i replied while i throw both my flashbang and sonic bomb right to Dark Aura's face, and it explodes right on target.

"Darn it, such a low trick!", Dark Aura shouted. While he was flinched, i prepares my right leg and kicked him to the air. "Garde, Thunderbolt!", i commanded Garde and it hit Dark Aura, making him paralyzed. While Dark Aura was still on the air, both me and Gall jumped into his front and rear. "Four swords of two creature, scratch the ground and cut down the sky", i said some incantation while both me and Gall readied the technique.

"Double Gatling Slash!", i shouted while both me and Gall slashed rapidly through Dark Aura. Dark Aura was hit by the technique and fell down to the ground. "He didn't die, but we should restrain him", i said while i take all my wakizashi and bind Dark Aura's arms and legs. After that, i hit Dark Aura's leg with my wakizashi. "And that, is the payment for the hit before, and inside the cave"

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Please kindly remind me about the cave incident? I don't remember too well, and I have too much homework right now to read through the other four pages. So thank you for the awesome post! I think yours can serve as a two-post, two-phase model, while Thundawave's can serve as the one-post epicness battles.)

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((The cave incident was in the first page, where i was running from the Zerg invasion. A Zerg shot me on the leg, but i could still escape. And because he also a Zerg, it serves him well.))

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Oh, so you're saying that Dark Aura was the one... right. I said that. Never mind. Your post was awesome! I'm using yours as a model, if you approve.)

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Sure, i don't mind))

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Thanks! You can see the models on the first post. [sidenote]Wow. that post's really going to be the longest post I've ever written in my life.[/sidenote])

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

torchie13125 wrote:
(I think we should be a tiny lenient on fgdfgd31.

sorry but ther was no way to do the story any-way i am from a different timeline wester time line

ill post the story shortly

Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:05 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As we got their it looked like the battle has started I looked at the zergs I went to fight but their were too many so I called out my pokemon bulb bam and spy they helped a lot. To the horror I saw zerglings coming close to me lots of zerglings came I tried to slash them all but couldn't make it but then bulb came and used cut and spy used psychic and finally bam used metal claw and we both defeated the zerglings their was one problem I had a huge scar across my waist but I could still walk. As I got up I heard a voice coming from nowhere it said “Is that the best you got wait till you see this!!!!....... I woke up every thing was different white every where, I heard a laughing voice an evil laugh I went to see it..........it was my dad lauching me to space I saw him sticking a needle on my head as I saw a beautiful young boy turn into an ugly alien,NO NO NO THIS CANT HAPPEN IT CANT!!! as I said this I grew stronger a spirit was coming back it was a banette he said “well I guess your strong my name is commander Deceifer take a look at your pokemon I looked they were asleep and hurt I shouted “in name of my pokemon friends and everybody I will kill you!!”. He laughed and said you will never kill me im a ghost “Oh yea take this I punched through his belly it looked like he was bluffing..he died “ ha” I said. I went to look at my pokemon I started crying and when my tears hit the ground they opened their eyes “thank god” I said.

i hope i didnt godmod that if so strike 2

Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:36 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(You didn't godmod in the sense of making other people act in your story. I'm strict about that. But, you sort of infringed on the other side of godmodding-invincibility. You defeated a Ghost Pokemon (and a Zerg-Pokemon Commander at that) in one punch. That's not possible. Not even a Protoss High Templar could do that. Anyway, you don't get anymore strikes right now. Oh, and I forgive you for the double posting. I couldn't get back on until like right now.)

Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I looked in my box. S***, out of ammo, had to head back to ship to get some more. The only thing was that the ship was a long distance away. Then I remembered my new device! Even though I had not field tested it, I had to at least try it out sometime. I took off the metal glove on my hand, and took off the wristband. I unclicked it and unraveled it. It was a hoverboard made with a large sheet of grapheme. I was lucky to find a sheet as big in the tunnels. I placed it on the invisible floor, and I stepped on. I crossed my fingers it would not tear, but then again, its grapheme. It didn’t even flex. It just took my weight. I kicked off the platform, and headed to the ship. It was H*** trying to avoid the shots, so I used a piece of metal to deflect the bullets. The constant clanging scared me, but it would be obvious to them with low intelligence to aim to hit the luminescent pink plate. I made it to the ship. I kicked of the board and folded it up again. Opened the compartment containing my extra ammo, and guess what… it was gone. Some idiot killed me! I thought. And then I heard a roar from the alley beside me….

Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:04 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next