It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:14 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Werewolf XIV: the infection 
Author Message
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:57 am
Posts: 227
Location: If I told you, you'd have to kill me.
Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha....Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha.........AVENGE ME MY FELLOW WOLVES!!!

And BTW I was going to kill my self anyway to confuse you all anyway....

_________________
http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=27427
--The Island--
--Crush--
Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...


Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Posts: 1196
Location: William McKinley High School. Lima, Ohio.
I say that the virus is done through the water, lacerations could have just been done to throw us off the trail.

_________________
Image
I suck at WiFi battling.


Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:02 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:57 am
Posts: 227
Location: If I told you, you'd have to kill me.
What on earth Makes you all think that it is spred by one of the answers given. Be creative...

Yes I do know what it is, but I won't tell...

_________________
http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=27427
--The Island--
--Crush--
Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...


Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:23 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:42 am
Posts: 587
Location: Lurking around..
I think the virus was something from the food, just guessing.


Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:52 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 am
Posts: 690
Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
torchie13125 wrote:
Edoc'sil wrote:
I vote..torchie again? I'm at a blank as the werewolves didn't kill anyone again. I really don't know what to do.

Oh, great, thanks! *sarcasm*
Well, I'm guessing it's going to be...
Um... Sorry, DT13, but you have to go! (I don't want to vote for myself, and the others don't seem like the target.)
~torchie13125
Votes
torchie13125: 1
DarkTrainer13: 1
(Sorry, but I DON'T WANNA DIE!)

I'm probably going to change my vote anyway, and sorry for the confusion. I should have waited to vote.

_________________
"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses." -Abraham Lincoln
"You can't argue with all the fools in the world- it's best to let them have their way and trick them while they're not looking." -Brom
Credit to Jester for the avatar!


Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:28 am
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:38 am
Posts: 2
Location: Cinnabar Island
Just as DT13 i also voted for the food :P
I mean a virus in the food is sooo evil :P


Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:32 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 6:07 pm
Posts: 573
Location: Lilycove City, Hoenn Region
I said it was by contact. It makes sense. Steelbound said that, in the first round, that the Pokemon all covered themselves to prevent themselves from becoming infected. So, I said contact.
~torchie13125


Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:58 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 am
Posts: 690
Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
I say injection, because that would be another reason to cover yourself.

_________________
"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses." -Abraham Lincoln
"You can't argue with all the fools in the world- it's best to let them have their way and trick them while they're not looking." -Brom
Credit to Jester for the avatar!


Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:39 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:27 am
Posts: 287
Location: on Psypoke
well sence im dead i cant vote i should have know it was amber mine that killed me he got his rvenge but i dont play to get even but i could be little tiny bugs i mean there are so many bugs maybe human contact if you look back at the story


Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:42 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:42 am
Posts: 587
Location: Lurking around..
I may be late to say this but i really want to say this.

Huzzah! We got our first werewolf! Let's celebrate it!


Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:12 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 6:07 pm
Posts: 573
Location: Lilycove City, Hoenn Region
Yay! I'll sing my school's Am. Football touchdown (goal) song!
Some of you may have heard this.
Chantilly lace and a pretty face
And a pony tail hanging down
That wiggle in the walk and giggle in the talk
Makes the world go round
There ain't nothing in the world like a big eyed girl
That makes me act so funny, make me spend my money
Make me feel real loose like a long necked goose
Like a girl, oh baby that's what I like

I know, it's Big Bopper's song, but it has Chantilly in it (My school's called Chantilly High School). So yeah! We got one!


Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:18 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Posts: 289
Location: i'm not tellng where i live, Stalker....
The werewolves soaked their bandannas in the river, and covered them over they re Mouthe's, it helped a little, but did not do much. after a few hours, torchie doubled over, and vomited profusely. her body vomiting violently, until she about spit up her lungs, eventually, she died from exhaustion. there fellow teammates were a good distance from her, and Shinshu burned the body. after that, the Pokemon took off their bandannas and knew someone did it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
again, god was late. someone was injured, and he spent a while healing them (JK). VOTE FOR THE WHEREWOLF!

_________________
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage


Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:46 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 6:07 pm
Posts: 573
Location: Lilycove City, Hoenn Region
Why me??????? At least I wasn't the werewolf. Avenge me, my fellow Pokemon!
(My first Werewolf, and I died... that's sad.)


Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:51 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:42 am
Posts: 587
Location: Lurking around..
Darn it, so torchie13125 wasn't a werewolf after all. I was really sorry for suspecting her. Well, i got a little confused about this one, if the cause was from exhaustion, it could be a natural cause, right?

I'll vote after i got some clue.


Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:02 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:35 pm
Posts: 276
Location: Hiding from the voices
I got it! We're supposed to be creative in finding out what spreads the virus, right? What about psychic waves? The virus could be transmitted through the power of the mind. Basically, any Pokemon that can use a special Psychic-type move can possibly be a Werewolf. And with what, three innocents and two Werewolves, it should be easy to just guess one if you don't know who it could possibly be. Jalorda can use Mirror Coat, a special Psychic-type move, so I must once again point fingers at him. If it isn't you, DT13, I'm sorry for picking on you so much, but I'm incredibly sure that you're a Werewolf.

DT13-0 (I can't vote, remember?)

_________________
Pokemon Factoid: All computer-controlled Pokemon have Serene Grace, Compoundeyes, and Super Luck at the same time.
Click the eggs/hatchlings or die. (There may be none, but you should click them anyway.)


Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:42 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Posts: 289
Location: i'm not tellng where i live, Stalker....
Oops! i forgot to remove the poll. POOF!

_________________
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage


Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:46 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:48 am
Posts: 189
Location: Nowhereville, United States of America
Da List wrote:
1. ImageSteel_Eel Kazzap! Innocent Round One
2. Image Mr. Dude Death glare! Innocent Round Three
3. Image /vXv\ (Bat Master) Disassembled Round Four
4. Image fgdfgd31 *Seeded* Innocent Round Two
5. Image DarkTrainer13
6. Image The Amber Mine Caught! Werewolf Round Four
7. Image GrowlitheTris
8. Image Jaypokes *Sizzle* Cut Down Round Two
9. Image Edoc'sil
10.Image shinashu taji
11.Image Scizor Rules Suffered Round Three
12.Image Aquadude Left For Greener Pastures Round Three
13.Image Torchie13125 *Cough Cough* Vomited Round Five
14.Image Thundawave

Not sure about my vote yet, so I will post later with my vote.

_________________
Image
Image
^Images made by someone named Klave^
Sprite Collection


Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:56 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 am
Posts: 690
Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Really? pretty much No hints? Well, GrowlitheTris and Thundawave can learn toxic, and shinashu taji can learn smog. I was only looking for poison-type moves, because torchie threw up her guts, obvious poison. I submit no vote, just information.

(P.S.:GrowlitheTris can also learn sluge bomb, but that didn't seem like a likely killing move.)

_________________
"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses." -Abraham Lincoln
"You can't argue with all the fools in the world- it's best to let them have their way and trick them while they're not looking." -Brom
Credit to Jester for the avatar!


Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:34 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:42 am
Posts: 587
Location: Lurking around..
Dammit, why does it took a long time for one round? Oh well, i didn't find any clue so i would like to RNG a bit.

GrowlitheTris - 1

P.S. Don't blame me, blame the RNG.


Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:39 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 6:07 pm
Posts: 573
Location: Lilycove City, Hoenn Region
(I'm haunting whoever is the werewolf that killed me. I don't who he/she is, but still, I have something to say.)
You are going to live in fear! Everyone is after you! Surrender now, or prepare to fight! (hahaha I took that from the original Team Rocket motto in the anime)
(Now, I'm giving advice)
Since I'm dead, I can't vote, but I say that Edoc'sil can be a suspect. He didn't have to kill me this round. Someone else could have. He could've been the executioner of both his victim and the innocent. He's psychic Pokemon. He could've done the horrible things to Scizor Rules. That's all I'm going to say, as I can't vote anymore. And one more thing...
AVENGE ME, FELLOW COMRADES!


Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:54 am
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:38 am
Posts: 2
Location: Cinnabar Island
I am innocent!

I am going to vote for Shinashu taji

GrowlitheTris - 1
Shinashu Taji - 1


Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:57 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 am
Posts: 690
Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
I guess that I'll go with Thundawave, just to be annoying. :P

_________________
"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses." -Abraham Lincoln
"You can't argue with all the fools in the world- it's best to let them have their way and trick them while they're not looking." -Brom
Credit to Jester for the avatar!


Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:06 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:45 pm
Posts: 829
Location: In a Secret Hideout
Edoc'sil is the werewolf (Not a vote)

_________________
Image


Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:21 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Posts: 289
Location: i'm not tellng where i live, Stalker....
What makes you say that?

_________________
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage


Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:23 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 6:07 pm
Posts: 573
Location: Lilycove City, Hoenn Region
read my post. Period.
Didn't Scizor Rules get killed by being tortured?
Psychic Pokemon can do that.
So my vote (which does not count, and if you didn't see) is for Edoc'sil.
Vote Count
GrowlitheTris 1
shinashu taji 1
Thundawave 1
And two non-counting votes for Edoc'sil.
(Take our spiritual advice, fellow Pokemon!)


Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:26 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.