It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:51 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 RP: Zerg-Pokemon Invasion PG-13 (No Longer Accepting!) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I walked through the alley. A bunch of slobs in old timey woolen caps and flannel shirts. No one usually wore them, except if you are like, a century old. They had old metal trashcans filled with firewood, and another that was burning, everyone was huddling around it. I just walked through, trying to look as emotionless as possible, which is pretty hard to do when the smell of sweat, junk, and trash is filling your nostrils. I looked at a poster on the light pole above the Argon streetlamp. It said:
We Want YOU To Join The USPS.
Call Or Come By!
[size=50]no affiliation with the mascot Uncle Sam

Last edited by Anamator on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Julie looked at the young man in front of her. She sized him up, looking for anything that could side him with the Zergs. I need him to join... Nobody ever wants to join these days. He looks like he's the perfect type for recruiting. she thought desperate, as she constantly sized him. He seemed like the type to fight heavily, but she couldn't tell. She gave a hand out for the young man to shake. "Major Chestnut." He answered, "Rick Carson." I thought I had heard of some Carsons that had been killed ten years ago, but this man didn't look like he had been resurrected from the grave. There was no darkness to him. She stared at him, thinking, I want to rescue Rynn so much... If the Zergs come, they're going to come after me. I don't think that I will be strong enough... She stared at the man that called himself Rick, and said, "Do you care to walk with me?" She showed Rick the "Classified" things in the place, including data sheets on complex-looking computers. After the tour, she asked Rick, "D you want to join up still?" She pleaded with him, staring at him in desperation. After a few seconds, Rick said, "M-hm." I led him back to the sign-up place and made him sign up. I noticed that his address looked a little sketchy, but didn't want to speak to him about it. After that, she thanked him and watched him go out. She said under her breath, "I will get you back one day, Rynn! I promise!"
Commander Arcteris growled, "Dark Aura?" The Zerg-Lucario Captain came from the rear and saluted his superior, and said, "Yes, Commander?" "Where are all the forces?" the Arcanine said, "They should've been here a while ago." Dark Aura said, "My apologies, Commander. The army has been held back by a small Terran force. They should be able to defeat..." A Garchomp came in, blood on his claws, and saluted Arcteris. He said, "Commander Arcteris! We've defeated the Terran resistance force. It was a pity that none had the powers that we were looking for." Dark Aura said, "Well then, Major Gale, where are your troops?" The Garchomp took out a whistle and blew hard three times. The Zerg-Pokemon Army, or the ZPA, of the Terran District, filed in. Arcteris said triumphantly, "Soon, they will all see the glory of the Master! None will oppose his rule!" All cheered wildly, until Arcteris's large growl silenced it. He said, "It will be the dying day for many a Terran. Are you ready?" The army roared their assent. "Yeah!!!!!!!!!!" Arcteris nodded at Gale. The Dragon Pokemon blew his whistle and roared, "Move out! Double time!"
The Zerg-Army was coming!
(Steelbound, that's called godmodding. Pretty much, you can't control another person's character (except for NPCs) without the person's (and/or mine) agreement. Consider this your 1st warning. (Two warnings=one strike, three strikes, you're out!)) (One good thing is that I was thinking in the same direction, so this time, actually, I'll let it slip. Don't try to do this. If you must, PM the necessary person before you post. Oh, Classified means you have to have your background cleared in order to see them, and unclassified means, well, everything else.)

Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I stared a piece of paper and started to read it carefully. It consist of an announcement that someone needs some recruits. That someone was called Julie, and i think for a while and remembered that she was Captain Strayer's daughter. I remembered that her friend was kidnapped and this recruit was possibly the one that she needs in order to rescue her friend. I immediately prepare to meet her and try to do the recruit. I packed all my Wakizashi, empty bottles, and gunpowder then i go to the place for recruiting. As i walked to the place, i said to Gallade to give it our best shot. After i arrived at the place, i asked someone that looks like Julie if the recruitment was still open. And i also asked what was our objectives if i did join them, and also some tactics to do so.

((P.S. Is there's someone that made the text expanded? I have to scroll left and right in order to see them))

Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:20 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(I have no idea. I think Steelbound somehow did it, but I can't be sure how he did. I just remember that until mine, the text was fine.)
A different young man came up to Julie, asking if the recruitment was still open. I answered, "Yes, it is. Would you care to join us?" He asked her about any goals that the search party/military recruitment had, and she answered, "Well, my friend was kidnapped by the Zergs, and I believe that he has been turned into a hybrid. That means that he's on their side. I want to turn him back to normal, but first, we need to find him and bring him back here. I thought, at first, that I could do it on my own. I was sadly mistaken. Now, I know that I need some recruits, but I didn't want to take them from the Marines, Firebats, and Ghosts that are here already, as they will be needed here if the Zergs come here, looking for me." He asked if he would get something out of it, and Julie answered, "Well, you'd become a full part of the Terran military force, plus you also get a medal from my father's superior, the Commander of all Terran forces. By the way, I don't know the commander well, because I only saw him once. Oh yes, you get to have a blast during the adventure. If you have a grudge against the Zergs, whatever your reason may be, I'm sure we'll crack some Zerg exoskeletons on the way." She added as an afterthought, "And you get to learn all about the army as you come with me. Do you still want to join?" She finally said, "Oh yes, what's your name? If you're going to register, I must at least know your name. My name is Major Julia Chestnut, but you can call me Major, Major Chestnut, or Julie. Just don't call me Julia. I feel like that name should have become extinct a couple of hundred years ago." She waited for the man to answer.

Last edited by torchie13125 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:40 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"My name is Rai Kazuhira, and you can call me Ray. And yes, i would like to join. Anyway, i don't really have anything against the Zergs, but they have violated peace, and the only way to restore it to convince them either by discussion or by force. And also, could i just call you Julie? I don't really feel that calling someone with the name and rank that has the age about the same was absolutely necessary", "And if i could ask, why don't you want to be called Julia? I don't think that the name has something really bad on it".

Last edited by DarkTrainer13 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:02 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Um, DT13, if you're talking about Steelbound's character, I think he went to his home and fell asleep. If it's some random person that you'd like to play as well as Ray, go ahead. Just read the first post (I edited) and PM me the profile. And I suggest either do what I've been doing (putting ________ to separate between two characters), or put it in a different color.)

Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Sorry, i forgot to see that. I edited that out))

Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(It's okay.)
I said, "I told you, Ray. I think that name should have become history at least two hundred years ago. 'Julia' sounds too... Roman. If I'm not mistaken, the Romans were defeated in 476 AD by Odoacer of the Germanic peoples. Anyway, where do you live? Here's the Sign up sheet if you really want to join."
Address:
Phone Number:
Driver's License (Car, rover, aircraft, tank, etc. etc. Circle Yes or No):
If yes, what vehicle?:
License #:
Julie watched Ray carefully. She knew that this person could be dangerous if he had to, but was a pacifist by nature. Everyone needs a dangerous ally, she thought. Julie said, "Anyway, that was enough history that I recalled for two weeks. I hated history, and I still do. Julia just sounds too ancient and historic for my liking."

Last edited by torchie13125 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"K, so i guess i just need to apply this then",
Phone Number: +628139506****
Driver License: Yes
Vehicle: Motorcycle
"K, here it is. Anyway, i guess i already done everything that i need to do now. So if you want to contact me, you could call the number", i said to Julie while picking up his bag. "Anyway, just asking, is there anyone else except me that join you?", i suddenly stopped and asked the question.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:15 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Actually," Julie said, surprised, "there was, and his name was Rick. Rick Carson. You just missed him by about an hour. He had to go to do something, I don't know what, but he wasn't suspicious looking."

Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:44 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ill join tommoro ok torchi please

Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Okay. Just send me a PM of your profile. See first post.
Thanks for joining!
~torchie13125

Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

When I got home, the room was vacant, which disturbed me. I put down my bag and my clothes and walked around the floorboards, I felt a heartbeat above me. I casualy walked right under it, and

Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(I'll leave it as this for now. Your post was the most beautiful post I've seen in a while! Maybe if you had a tiny fraction less cursing in there, it would've worked. And the telepathy part's awesome! Let's wait until DT13 and, hopefully, fgdfgd31, post theirs.)

Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

After hearing that, i give a suspicious smile. "K, bye then", after saying that, i walked to my barrack. After i arrived at my barrack, i said to Gall, "Say, let's train now, Gall", Gall gives a sign of agreement and then i let him out of his pokeball. I take out two of my wakizashi and place it in a similar way to Gall. "K, you ready? Let's go"

Some hour later, me and Gall finally finished our training. After that, i called Gall back to his pokeball and get on my bed and take a rest for a moment.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

all done torchi

Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:42 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

name: Raphael
race:protoss
personality:wild,hot headed,kind,samart
appearance:unusual wierd strange well take a look Image
pokemon
{bulbasaur} bulb
razor leaf
bullet seed
hyper beam
cut
{espeon} sly
psybeam
psychic
disable
quick attack
{tyranitar} bam
metal claw
headbutt
earthquake
stone edge
powers: to zap people and burn houses
history:was a normal human boy until his dad an evil scientist gave him an antidot to get unusual powers and turn into a protoss and sent into space.Since then on he trained hard to beat his dad.
Additional Info (Optional) Add something like:Highlight to view spoiler.
the bulbasaur he has was given to him by his father

Last edited by fgdfgd31 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:57 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Whoa! Can you keep your picture really small? Sorry, but it's stretching the page.
~torchie13125
(Oh, and welcome! You're A-OK!)

Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

cant ill start the story tommorow

Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Edit it. That's what the Edit button is for.
And you can start it as soon as you possibly can. (meaning tomorrow.)
No exceptions!

Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Once we arrived, I got there about a few moments before the required physical. I went to the board in the front of the quarters to check the requirements:
Weight: 130 gu
Height: 5 du
Minimum Weight Carried: 100 gu
I cursed under my breath. I knew none of these requirements were going to be met. I barely was 80 gravity units. But anyway, I met the height 5 years ago. I bet I am 2 distance units taller now! After a small chat with my bunkmates, the intercom announced we should be at the medic office at 13:30. So I had to run to get there, since our bunk was the farthest away. Once I got there, there was a long line to wait in, about 100 people ahead of me. After another hour I reached the desk, with a woman that could make any man

Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(No problem, Steelbound. Did you see the other RPs? Some of the replies are like a few weeks apart.)
Julie looked on as the one called Rick took his physical. He doesn't look like the type that could lift that much... She gasped softly as Rick lifted it up, as though the pack was as light as a feather. Impossible! She thought, as she sized Rick up again silently, Wow, he must be either really strong, or he's got some really good psionic powers. She watched Rick go outside, and then let him get out of her line of sight for a while. She said, "So, Rick, how did you pass? Even I had a hard time with it." She laughed at her own statement, recalling her own physical.
Arcteris growled, "They're not here either? Where are they? They should've been here!" Dark Aura hid his frustration as he reported to his superior, "Commander, we've seen traces that the Terrans here were evacuated. I wonder why this is so, sir." Arcteris roared, "Then what are we waiting for? We're going for the big city!" Major Gale blew his whistle, and the Zerg-Army moved out.
The Zerg-Army was coming closer!

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I laid down on my bed and thinking of the things that was happened today, i have just registered to go save Julie's friend, and to make peace. But i still have thoughts, what if they attack us first before we could get attack them? What if the capital destroyed first before we could resist? I think deeply and try to find a solution. That's it! I will make a lot of weapons to defend this capital, so we could attack them with a counterattack. But first, i need a lot of high-quality gunpowder, empty grenades, and a room to work on. I immediately go into the city defense headquarters and try to speak to the leader. "Excuse me, may i meet the leader? This is urgent and need to be fulfilled immediately", i said to the receptionist. The receptionist call the leader and ask for his permission, and the leader agree to meet me.

As i walked into the leader's room, i immediately spoke to the leader. "Sir, i think our capital needs some more defense, and i would like to volunteer to do the favor!", i said. "Well, what ability did you have? If it was not extraordinary, i have to reject your offer. Please show me your ability first before you could volunteer", as the leader spoke, i took an empty bottle and some gunpowder. I gripped the gunpowder and concentrate at the gunpowder. As i did it, the gunpowder shines and i put it into the empty bottle, then i put a switch on the top of it. "There, this should be done as the example. Please open the window and cover your ears, sir", he commanded some people to open the window and i immediately throw it far away from the room.

After a couple of second, the bomb explodes with a high pitch of sound and blinding flash of light. The light was very bright that it reach about 100 meter from the exploding ground, and the sound was so hard that it could be heard 200 meter away. "That was impressive, well done, what did you need to make thousand of it? If you could, i will give you some money as the payment when the war is over", the leader speaks. "I need a large room, some days, a lot of high-quality gunpowder, a lot of empty bottles, and a motorcycle. I will need the motorcycle to travel to some place", then the leader immediately replied "OK, it will be delivered to a place where you will work on. And the motorcycle will be delivered to the same place as well. If you could, make it a secret, to everyone". "I will make it a secret, but could i said it to someone? I already applied to go with her and you should not worry about her, she is from the military as well", i replied.

"And if you want to contact me, sir, you could call to this phone number", i gave the leader the number of my cellphone, and i said farewell to the leader.

As i walked into my barrack, i thought that everything could work well, if the plan going smooth. As i arrived to my barrack, i laid down on my bed and send a message to Julie.
"I have just applied to reinforce the city defense, if you will try to rescue your friend, make sure you contact me first and i will be there."

Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:41 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

It seemed centuries inside the space ship it was humid and very hot. I landed on a planet far away from earth there was just a puddle of water and some wild fruit. I sent out spy bulb and bam to help me do stuff I took a drink of the water and spat it out its salty,I said, spy loved it but bulb and bam didnt,so I gave them the wild fruit I and the pokemon loved it. I heard a strange noise coming spy climbed up one of the tree from the fruit and bulb hid and it looked like a bush I climbed on bam's back I saw in terror I said THE ZERGS ARE BACK!!!. TO BE CONTINUED

is that good

Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:07 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Which planet would it be?)
Julie came back to her room and saw that she had a message for her. She heard it, and then hurried to the defense offices. There, a defense commissioner named Carter was waiting for her. He told her that Ray had just signed up to get the city defenses raised. Julie said, "Are you sure we need the defenses?" The defense commissioner said, "Of course, ma'am. That man, Ray, I think, thinks that the Zerg Army might come here in your absence." Julie thought, I guess he'll always be the thinker. She said aloud, "Thank you, sir. Anything else that I need to be informed about?" The defense commissioner said, "Actually, there is. Ray sent you a message today. You weren't here, so I kept it until you came in. I have it here now. Here it is." Julie took the messaging device, and left the defense office. When she got back to the military base, about thirty minutes later, she went to her room and sat on the bed. She read the message. I have just applied to reinforce the city defense. If you try to rescue your friend, make sure you contact me first, and I'll be there. She sent a quick message back to him. "Thank you very much, Ray. I got your message, and I'll certainly let you know when I decide to move out."
Commander Arcteris roared triumphantly, "The city! I can see the city!" The Zerg Army stood behind him, wondering if they should roar with delight like their commander. After a few minutes, the Zerg-Arcanine said, "We make camp here. Tomorrow, we strike it, taking everyone down in it, except for the girl. Understood?" The Zerg Army all shouted, "Yes sir!"
The Zerg Army was almost at the city's gates!
(fgdfgd31: Good, but you should move from wherever you are, and come here. Maybe you could warn them about more Zergs heading our way. That way, the plot will finally move. Steelbound/Anamator said that a hundred Zergs against three people would be impossible, so I was looking for more people. So I'm glad that you joined. Right now, I'm pretty much accepting just about anyone. So yeah, good job, just somehow make your character come to the Terran planet, where we are.)

Last edited by torchie13125 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:48 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next