It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 War of Legends 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

walking around being seperated from the group "how can i be loss in less than a min., Oh no im talking to myself again" walking around a corrner i bump in to some one "Ray, Erik is that you" "Ade" "oh its you gallade where are the others" following him i find myself in a large room "flame come on out" with that the room light up

((i didnt know what you were planing so i think its up to you DS))

Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

This room, might have belonged to Giovanni I thought to myself. Hmm if this previously belonged to Giovanni... .then there must be a computer in here. "Go Nightmare!" I called out. "Nightmare, use thunderbolt on the ceiling." "Blim!" Drifblim replied. The room lit up. I walked over to the computer and saw Team Rocket Schematics..., the radio tower plan, the old gym, and what seemed to be a new type of ray gun. "Looks like this could be a possible reason the legendary pokemon are acting weird." I told my companions. I printed out the schematics and stored them in my bag. "I'll take these to an old friend of mine, if we get out of here."

Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Great, now let's get outta here before the Rockets ambush us.", "Say, in which city is your friend on?", Ray asked.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"You may have heard of him, his name's Wattson." I replied to Ray. "He's the Mauvillle gym leader." "We can rest here for tonight and tomorrow we'll fly off to Hoenn." "Go Pedro and Aquos." "Now use hydro pump and Ice beam on the ceiling." A large hole burst open and we were able to get out

Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"K, so now for the overnight, i think we will camp outside, and we need at least one pokemon to keep in guard, so, which pokemon will be the one who will guard?", Ray asked. "If we really did camp outside tonight, we should gather food and other things like that"

Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Drifblim can keep watch." I told Ray. As for food we can run to the resteraunt and pick something up." That should keep us for the night.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

before we left the base

"that sound good" while the others walk out of the room "you coming" shouted ray "ya just got to grab flames ball" when the cost was clear i printed up all the bluprints with slight adjustments made then had abra teleport the coumputer some where safe "coming"i shouted

Darkri "the bird told them every thing"
UnKnow person "yes, did you switch out the plans"
Darkri "How did you know"
UnKnow Person "I have the powers of the orbs,they see most and know most"

((a layer of what if you dont like it i can edit it i just thought why cant they try to stop us or throw us off track))

" Tank can keep also guard he is nocternal"

Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"K, so we should get sleep soon, and get up earlier. Just that is enough, anyway, let's make a campfire.", Ray called Arcanine and command it to make a campfire. Arcanine obeyed and take an old tree and burn it up. "K, i'll sleep now. Good night.", said Ray.

((Now we should wait for D_S to say that it was morning, since he's the RP maker.))

Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Srry about the wait. Had alot of crap to do))

The sun shined over the buildings in Celadon city. "Lets go guys, It's long journey to Mauville." Let's meet at the Pokemon Center, I'll see you there."
"Blim!" and Nightmare and I were off. "Let's keep a watchful eye out Nightey, I don't want to get attacked." "Drif!" Nightmare replied, as we Soared over Johto.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((It's fine))

"K, Skarm, let's go!", Ray commanded as he called Skarmory out of his pokeball. "Go as fast as you can! I will take a long time to go there!", i said to Skarmory and it takes it's wing off and flies towards Mauville, towards Johto. I wonder if i could go to Petalburg again after finishing the business in Mauville, i really want to go there after some years.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:28 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((sry i havent felt well (cronic head ache) ))
watching them take off "when will they ever learn you don't need wings to go long distants" i laughed "ABRA teleport" i said throwing his ball to the ground but befor he could a kid around my age runs up "Hey is that a Abra" he said "No its a Arceus, why do you want to know" "Well its just that I never faced a psy it battle" He said "Oh so its a battle you want" looking off i see the speck of my friends "I don-" then i rember my last real trainer on trainer battle ended in me faintin "sure i think I'll have engohf time for a one pokemon battle" "thats great" he said then his eyes became filled with hate "ok take his pokeballs" with that two men came up from behind and grabed my bag "hey you can't do that" "quiet we can do what we want we are team legen you get your pokemon back if you beat me" with that he thossed his ball down "Yes" said a voice resembleling that of a demon "Dar-dar-Darkri" "I can do this" I heard in the back of my head abra "ok lets get to this"

he started of with a hypnoses abra fell alsleep "easy as taking a soul" Said darkri just waiting for him to faint i knew what Abra was doing secounds till fainting abra woke up darkri went for a dark punch abra doged and went for a Zen Headbut with a thud darkri fell the Abra started to glow he was evolving but then he broke the shifted he dint want it "Way to go abra i said grabing my bag out of the grunts hands thanks seeing a poke ball lieing on the ground i grab it then the trainer went for a punch i grb my swelling eye "ow" he dove for the ball but knocked it to the side rolling down hill i grab it "ha two down so many to go" i said returning darkri with that i teleported

Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Lets try to post more often))

I landed in Mauville, and was exhausted from holding onto Nightmare for so long."Lets rest before we go to see Wattson "Drifblim!" Nightmare replied. On my way to the pokemon center I noticed some shady people talking about a machine. It seems like they described the machine on the blue prints. I whispered to Nightmare "Night make us invisible so that we can listen to them." "Drif!" we were invisible and sat there while they talked.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Yeah, maybe because the time we post are different))

After flying for long time, Ray finally arrived at Mauville City. It doesn't seems like they have arrived here yet. Ray thought to himself while he called Skarmory back to it's pokeball. Well, since standing here will do me nothing, i guess i should go inside the Pokemon Center and wait there. Ray thought to himself again.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i fall to the ground coverd in soot and my fedora frozen "i never thougt a volcano could be cold" i never thought i could teleport in the jaws of a mountain lion said abra in my mind "Well atleas we are back to our dimention" ((just a funny little what happend joke bring out abras teleprting promblems nothing to do with whats going on)) i wander around a little till i see a half crumbled statue of palkia "Ok we are in shino" pulling out a map "we are here we want to go here got it" Your the boss then we were a few yards away from two me talking Hey theres Erik and nightmare "where" right there they are invisable i can see them with my psy powers "k can you get us up there without beings seen" Sure

Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Lets try to post at least once a day so that we can get back on track))

I followed the mysterious people for what seemed like hours. I learned so much about the plans of team legend and now I have a good idea about what they are gonna do. "Blim" nightmare cried out in hunger. Ok night We'll go eat.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

turning around erik not seeing me bumbed into me "your not the only one that can spy" i said turning visable "but its sad that i just got here, catch" i said throwing darkris pokeball up "you won't believe how i got that"

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:45 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"How'd You get it" I replied. "Lets get to the Pokemon center before we talk, I want to make sure that they can't here us." With that we walked to the pokemon center. Something about what those guys aid bothered me, and if what I heard was true the whole universe is in danger.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6