It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:38 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 280 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 RP: Zerg-Pokemon Invasion PG-13 (No Longer Accepting!) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Attention: All profiles from now on must be sent to me by PM! I have started the RP, and will not tolerate those who do not read this!
Quote:
Genre: Sci-Fi, Pokemon, based loosely on the StarCraft games ( yes, I'm a girl and I play StarCraft. I used to play it-I don't have the time to go through all the campaigns on the old ones. My parents won't let me get the new one... :( )
Setting: The Terran System (The Terrans have finally made up with each other, far in the future- way after Raynor, Tassadar, and Kerrigan's time) and specific planets within this System (will include the Earth, as Highlight to view spoiler.
the protagonist will need to visit Earth to find out why the Zerg have resurfaced, and why they have started to infect Pokemon as well as humans and other aliens. )
Plot: The main protagonist (yes, the main protagonist, there's more than one, as the other option (only me as the protagonist) wouldn't be RP for the others) finds out that her best friend (an NPC) has been infested by Zergs after he has tried to save her from the same fate, three years ago. Now, in the present (um, when my person is eighteen) she is desperately looking for recruits (don't necessarily have to be a Marine or Protoss- nice plot if someone plays a Zerg to be the villain; can be completely civilian, not soldiers) with Pokemon to uncover what the Zergs (and their newest addition-infested Pokemon!) are up to this time, and why they've been quiet for well over a century.

Quote:
Application:
Name:
Race: (Terran, Protoss, Zerg) (I'll not accept someone trying to play talking Pokemon, unless someone wants to join after the plot has gone through enough as a Zerg-Pokemon (what I call the infested ones)
Age: If you aren't sure, or you want to keep it under the hood, give me an estimate-anyone older than fifteen years old please!)
Personality:
Pokemon: (up to three, allowed up to five moves)
Powers (optional): Something like, in Kerrigan's example, psionic powers, but nothing like "an ability to turn enemies into dust with one word" or anything ridiculous like that
History: (1-2 Paragraphs Please!)
Additional Info (Optional) Add something like: "will become Zerg later and betray team" or something that is important to your character that you do not reveal in your profile
If possible, a picture of your character. (Unfortunately, I don't have that capability myself.)

Quote:
RULES (Important!):
Follow all Psypoke Forum rules.
No Godmodding, unless I or the character to be godmodded agrees.
No Legendaries!
Pokemon do not talk, except if they are infested- don't ask why, I'll post why when I start-if I start
I'm only looking for three other people. I don't care the gender, but I would like it if two boys and one girl would join. If not, it's okay.
Oh, and try to keep this to a PG-13 rating, so mild cursing and violence, but not too much.
Use proper English and English Grammar! Not everyone here speaks Norweigian or Russian in this forum. So please, keep all in English, unless your character is foreign. (In that case, write the word in an English format, and then translate in parenthesis or italics).

Right! I forgot. Put what they look like too (three things about them at least)
I'll start with mine.
Name: Julia "Julie" Chestnut
Race: Terran (Ghost-Op)
15 during her flashback/telling of the secret)
Appearance: A girl who looks to be younger than she is, Julie has blonde hair and beautiful green eyes. She wears, among other things, a Ghost Op uniform, with the armor being a light blue color, instead of the whitish-grayish color of a traditional one
Personality: Very mild-mannered and caring; selfless and always wanting to help someone out. She has a dark secret that she has hidden from the rest of the world, for her friend's sake)
Pokemon:
{rhyperior} "Superior"
Rock Wrecker
Megahorn
Avalanche
EQ
Stone Edge
Superior is Julie's starter Pokemon, and so, he understands what kind of things his trainer is going through.
{meganium} "Flora"
Sunny Day
Body Slam
SolarBeam
Synthesis
Petal Dance
As a Chikorita, Flora was found by Julie during a raid on the Zergs, about to be infested. Julie saved her from the awful fate and adopted Flora as one of her Pokemon
{dragonair} "Aera"
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Dance
Aqua Tail
Dragon Rush
Ice Beam
Aera (pronounced like Arrow, just with an "a" after the w) is the source of Julie's transportation while on a planet.
Powers: She has the ability to move objects with her mind and teleport at will.
I'm looking for three people, if anyone's interested!
Thanks! Oh yeah, I'll PM details to anyone if anyone doesn't know what StarCraft is, but is interested. Just post after your profiles that you require a PM. Thanks!
Well, in the Rules, I said only three, but this just might get popular (I wish...) I'll let others join.
I would like you to PM also any detailed Bios to me. It saves space, and well... everyone likes to be secret, don't they?
If you don't have one, it's okay. Just post it as the History.
Oops! I forgot Julie's history.
History: She was born to parents who were both in the Terran army. Her mother quit when Julie's father, a certain Commander Chestnut, also known as "Commander Blood'n Guts" was killed by enemy fire. Ever since that day, she has been taken care of by her stepfather, Captain Lance Strayer. Since from a young age, Julie wanted to join the Ghost Ops, an elite force of Terran soldiers who can turn invisible at will, thanks to their armor. All work as either spies or assassins.
Enjoy!
EDIT: Expect me to reply it at odd times, as I live in the States, and I really don't have time to answer until like 10PM EDT to 2AM EDT.
Sorry, but you can blame it all on my schoolwork! (Only two AP classes, and I still have too much HW!)
EDIT 2: Please join! I'm on at like sometime past 5PM ET (USA) to sometime between 11PM and 2AM ET (USA) on weekdays. As for weekends, I'm on probably from about 11AM to about 11PM, maybe 12AM. Thanks!
More EDIT: I added it so that no one can have the same species of Pokemon, because Pokemon on the Terran Systems are rare. (although, {dratini} and {dragonite} are still allowed (referencing to the fact of me using {dragonair} . It's pretty much saying no to two of the same Pokemon.)
~torchie13125
More and more EDIT: From this point on, please use either of the following methods to write commentary for battles to come.
1. One epic post with meeting of two sides, opponent attacks, you get hit/dodge, you attack, and opponent gets hit/dodges, and so forth, until you come to a conclusion.
Thundawave wrote:
(Sorry it's long, but I filled it with epicness)

"Yes, Julie took us here. I'm Lia, and this is Raphael. We're here to help with the battle. Hm... looks like I won't be helping the nurses after all." I looked at all of the destruction going around and saw that hundreds of Terrans were either being killed or mechanically shooting our side. "The question is, who are you? I'm guessing you are with Julie too. So, where do you think I can help-" Just then I saw a shadow of what seemed to be a fast pokemon. "Gotta go!" I rushed after the shadow before I could hear the boy respond. To aid the fighting Terrans, I made them look like they were 5 inches more to the right than they really were, and sent a quick message to Julie that said, Tell the soldiers that they look like 5 more inches to the right than they are so that they're not confused. Already I could see Zerg pokemon missing at slashes and moves aimed at the illusions. As I followed the shadow, I got close enough, pulled out my stunner, and zapped what I now saw was a Grovyle. When he recovered enough, I asked him, "What is your name, Zerg Grovyle?" He spit out, "Never call me that again! I am Colonel Solaris of regiment 1064 of the Zerg army. When I can move again, I will kill your guts a million times over!" "How about we play fair and have a classic pokemon battle?" I suggested. "Then we will see who is the real winner." "Fine." Solaris reluctantly agreed. "It's on!" Then he got up to his feet and struck a silly pose that looked like a cross between a poochyena over a fire hydrant and a guy about to vomit. It took every muscle in my body to keep me from laughing out loud. "Go! Bluesky!" I sent the Togekiss out and it cooed at me. Solaris came to Bluesky at a blinding speed, but the Togekiss dodged just in time. Bluesky then started to use Air Slash with each of his wings, but the slashes came in a pattern that Solaris easily figured out. The Grovyle counterattacked by spitting out Energy Balls, some which hit Bluesky and others which he Headbutted away. I knew my pokemon would not stand much longer if I didn't take action, and I shouted, "Use Aura Sphere and Extrasensory!" Bluesky obeyed my command and created a mysterious sphere. He sent it over and used Extrasensory to envelop Solaris with the sphere. Solaris tried to Slash around in hopes of slitting the sphere, but he could only make a few spaces and Giga Drain a tiny amount of health from Bluesky. Then my Togekiss finished with a series of air slashes, and Solaris was knocked out. "...Great... I... am now... going... to be... demoted... to the gruntiest... of all... the Zerg grunts... Arcteris... will not be happy... when... he hears about this..." he mumbled with much effort as I recalled my pokemon. I zapped Solaris with my stunner again to make sure he would stay unconscious throughout the battle. "Sissy," I muttered under my breath, and walked back to the car.

OR
2. Do it in two or more posts with different things. Two posts required, more are optional. (first one for meeting and opponent attacking, second for you reacting and attacking the opponent. An optional one can be done for the aftermath, if you want to. If not, put the aftermath in the second phase too.)
DarkTrainer13 wrote:
Some minutes after Lia left, i was aware that there's some Zerg-Pokemon is going to my way. I commanded Gall to come with me, and we run into the middle of the army. Before i clashed with the army, i took one of my bombs and throw it at them. The bombs took some of the Zerg-Pokemon but it didn't take all of them. Then i was aware that there's a Zerg-Pokemon that looks like the leader of some of the Zerg-Pokemon.

"You seems like the leader of the band, name?", i said while preparing my battle stance. "Dark Aura, and you shall pay for beating my army, fool!", Dark Aura suddenly charges to me and prepares a Bullet Punch. And it hit my wakizashi and made me thrown a bit. "Still standing, eh? Pretty impressive, name?", Dark Aura asked. "Rai Kazuhira, and that's all thing that you need to know", i answered. I commanded Gall to move back and prepare for counterattack while i prepares to defend against it next attack.

Dark Aura suddenly jumped into the air and tried to punch me from the air, the punch didn't hit my face because i jumped when he did it, but it hit my left leg and reduce my mobility. "Prepare to be defeated, Terran!", Dark Aura shouted while he prepared to attack me with Aura Sphere. The attack take some time to charge and i immediately call and commanded Garde. "Garde, come and counter with Psychic!", i shouted while Garde prepares her psychic power and it did just in time. The Aura Sphere clashes with Psychic and explodes in the air. The explosion make both me and Dark Aura being thrown back.

After i get up, i commanded Gall and Garde. "Gall, prepare for our new technique. Garde, support us. Go!", i commanded my pokemon and prepare the battle stance. "This is it, you have crossed the limit of my anger, prepare to pay for that!", i shouted at Dark Aura. "Know your low position, Terran!", Dark Aura replied and both of us prepares to go for it again.
(Phase one)
AND
DarkTrainer13 wrote:
((I guess this will be the end of my battle))

I charged to Dark Aura and prepare to strike it with my wakizashi, "Take this!", i shouted while i swing my wakizashi at Dark Aura. "Not so fast!", Dark Aura replied while he blocked the attack. When one of my hands were occupied with attacking, i took a flashbang and a sonic bomb from my pocket. While parrying me, Dark Aura said, "Do you really think that you could win with this?". "Yes, i think i could", i replied while i throw both my flashbang and sonic bomb right to Dark Aura's face, and it explodes right on target.

"Darn it, such a low trick!", Dark Aura shouted. While he was flinched, i prepares my right leg and kicked him to the air. "Garde, Thunderbolt!", i commanded Garde and it hit Dark Aura, making him paralyzed. While Dark Aura was still on the air, both me and Gall jumped into his front and rear. "Four swords of two creature, scratch the ground and cut down the sky", i said some incantation while both me and Gall readied the technique.

"Double Gatling Slash!", i shouted while both me and Gall slashed rapidly through Dark Aura. Dark Aura was hit by the technique and fell down to the ground. "He didn't die, but we should restrain him", i said while i take all my wakizashi and bind Dark Aura's arms and legs. After that, i hit Dark Aura's leg with my wakizashi. "And that, is the payment for the hit before, and inside the cave"
(Phase two)
(Yes, I know how long this is, but I can't help it.)

Last edited by torchie13125 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:03 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ok, i'l Join.

Application:
Name: Rick Carson
Race: Terran (Have no idea what they look like, but ill guess that it's this one that

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:53 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oops! I forgot! For all you people who don't know StarCraft very well, go to this site: http://www.gamespot.com/features/starcraft_sg/?om_act=convert&om_clk=gameguides&tag=gameguide%3Btitle%3B1 . It says it's a Strategy Guide, but it's pretty long for one. It looks more like a guide for beginners more than for strategy, as it explains everything, from races, to vehicles.
As for you, Anamator, awesome! I knew you'd say that!
As for what Terrans look like, they're pretty much normal humans with armor (blue-gray for Marines, red for Firebats, and silver-gray for Ghosts) So pretty much, civillian Terrans don't look any different from humans who still live on Earth.
Anamator wrote:
Ok, i'l Join.

Application:
Race: Terran (Have no idea what they look like, but ill guess that it's this one that

Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:19 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Great! For the reversed physics, i was thinking of like intensifying centrifugal force ore something to punch harder. i'm on the same time. what state.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:24 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh! Sorry! I'm a Junior in High school right now, so I didn't really understand that much. In my state, Virginia (at least where I live-Fairfax County), we learn Physics in 11th grade. It sucks! As for the state, I live in... wow, I mentioned it already and I was just about to write it again! Wow! I'm glad that we at least have the same times. Cool! I hope we can start soon... I had this cool plan going, until I realized that it's a RP, not a story! So, I decided to sort of lead the characters into one place, then leave it to the RPers to battle it out (PM me if you want to either lose or win on the really strong NPCs, Highlight to view spoiler.
like Julie's friend, and the new Overmind
.) So enjoy!
~torchie13125
EDIT: {rhyperior} , {meganium} , {dragonair} , {torterra} , {blaziken} , and {aggron} have been taken! Sorry!
~torchie13125

Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

K, i'll join.

Application:
Name: Rai "Ray" Kazuhira
Race: Terran
Personality: Peace-loving, dislike debate, but will be really serious if he has to. Calm, sometimes questioning about others opinion about something.
Pokemon:
"Gall" Gallade {gallade}
Close Combat
X-Scissor
Psycho Cut
Swords Dance
Confuse Ray
The first pokemon he ever get. Always go with him and known each other well.

"Garde" Gardevoir {gardevoir}
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Will-O-Wisp
Calm Mind
The second pokemon he ever gets. The supporter of his team.

"Meta" Metagross {metagross}
Earthquake
Meteor Mash
Agility
Iron Defense
Light Screen
The pokemon that he caught when he trained both of his pokemon. Pretty friendly.

Power: An ability to make some kinds of bombs (i.e. Flash Bang, Smoke Bomb, etc) with some empty bottle and some gunpowder.
History: Was a son of some civilian Terran that was caught in the middle of the war. He was named with Japanese name because his parents was Japanese. He was named Rai because he was born when there was plenty of thunder and he was born when a thunder strike pretty near to his parents. And he was named Kazuhira for the hope of his parents to make peace. Always tried to make peace everywhere he could, and if he must, he could force people to follow the rules and make peace. Always love to train both himself and his pokemon. He trained how to use Twin Swords with Gallade and he did master it.
Additional Info (Optional): Highlight to view spoiler.
Has 4 pair of Wakizashi (Japanese short sword) and he will use it only if he really needs to, and he often use it's backside so it didn't harm his opponents. Has plenty of empty bottles chained on his belt and lots of gunpowder on his bag. Both are used for his ability.
I don't have a pic.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:28 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thanks, DarkTrainer13!
This is going to work well! (So you are obsessed with Gardevoir and her line. I was going to change {meganium} into {blaziken} , and call her Torchie, but well, Steelbound took it, so...
DarkTrainer13 wrote:
K, i'll join.

Application:
Name: Rai "Ray" Kazuhira
Race: Terran
Personality: Peace-loving, dislike debate, but will be really serious if he has to. Calm, sometimes questioning about others opinion about something.
Pokemon:
"Gall" Gallade {gallade}
Close Combat
X-Scissor
Psycho Cut
Swords Dance
Confuse Ray
The first pokemon he ever get. Always go with him and known each other well.

"Garde" Gardevoir {gardevoir}
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Will-O-Wisp
Calm Mind
The second pokemon he ever gets. The supporter of his team.

"Meta" Metagross {metagross}
Earthquake
Meteor Mash
Agility
Iron Defense
Light Screen
The pokemon that he caught when he trained both of his pokemon. Pretty friendly.

Power: An ability to make some kinds of bombs (i.e. Flash Bang, Smoke Bomb, etc) with some empty bottle and some gunpowder.
History: Was a son of some civilian Terran that was caught in the middle of the war. He was named with Japanese name because his parents was Japanese. He was named Rai because he was born when there was plenty of thunder and he was born when a thunder strike pretty near to his parents. And he was named Kazuhira for the hope of his parents to make peace. Always tried to make peace everywhere he could, and if he must, he could force people to follow the rules and make peace. Always love to train both himself and his pokemon. He trained how to use Twin Swords with Gallade and he did master it.
Additional Info (Optional): Highlight to view spoiler.
Has 4 pair of Wakizashi (Japanese short sword) and he will use it only if he really needs to, and he often use it's backside so it didn't harm his opponents. Has plenty of empty bottles chained on his belt and lots of gunpowder on his bag. Both are used for his ability.
I don't have a pic.

As for your app, you're in! I'm just waiting for one more person. As I asked Steelbound (who happens to live in North Carolina, USA, in the same time zone), what times are you free? That way, I can adjust to the times if I need to.
Oh, and thanks for the advice in the Saffron topic (what makes u tick?). It would've helped me if it was last year, but I can't. I have some work to do until 8PM my time (Eastern Time-USA), what with Robotics Club in my school and Orchestra rehearsals/concerts.
Oh, and it's okay if you don't have a pic. As I said in the app, I don't know how to get the pics onto Photobucket or Imageshack, so I'm in a little mess over here. You're totally in!
{gallade} , {gardevoir} , and {metagross} are taken!

Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, i live in the different side of the world (Indonesia), so if it was 14.00 there, it was 03.00 here. Anyway, based on your timezone i usually online at 14.00-16.30 and 02.00 until 06.00.

P.S. I obsessed more to Gallade than Gardevoir, but i like them both so if i can, it's a must.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Whoa! I'm here like, 15:00 (3PM) to 2:00 (2AM), so whenever you feel like it is fine. (I didn't know people here could be from Indonesia... Cool! I learn something new everyday from here, not always about Pokemon. Enjoy! (I wonder when it's going to start, because I still need one more person.)
I'll PM everyone the day I get a satisfying app from the last person (both of you had the best apps ever! I guess you guys get that, because you guys were here way before I was.)
Anyway, thanks for joining!
~torchie13125

Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Anamator wrote:
Ok, i'l Join.

Application:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Whoa! That's cool! Except I was sort of expecting the picture in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terran_(StarCraft)#Terrans but, I mean, that's way better! I love it! (Keep it please! I seriously liked it a lot!)
~torchie13125

Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

well, i was thinking about civilian, and a Bad@$$ giant meal plating would not be what i would wear to football (fewh!) practice.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I just wanted to let you know that I might be planning to join later in the game. Also, I'm surprised that no one chose the Protoss or the Zerg for their race.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Cool! Thanks! Anytime that you think is good for your character is fine. You can give me a short profile now (like appearance and bio) but you can post everything else like Pokemon team and personality and stuf later. (Oh, I need your name too! :) )
Thanks for joining! (Yes, it counts as you joining!)
~torchie13125
EDIT: As I promised, it's edited out!

Last edited by torchie13125 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'll just PM you mt profile when it's time for me to join.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

If you prefer that, I'm fine, but it was just a suggestion. Just in case you didn't see, {rhyperior} , {meganium} , {dragonair} , {blaziken} , {torterra} , {aggron} , {gallade} , {gardevoir} , and {metagross} have been taken. See first post if you want a reason for this.
(Most of time for this part (three years in the past), I'll be playing as two characters-Julie and an NPC named Rynn Tayne) The other times, Rynn is staying as a true NPC (like Julie's dad)
Well, I guess this is the beginning! (As Steel_Eel will be joining in the sometime, as he sees fit)
Oh, and when you do post, it's three years in the past, so set some background up (what happened-your bios should have something that happened-that way, we'd be on the right track as soon as we are in the present)
PROLOGUE (I'm not talking on this one-just a background from the Terran side!)
After a century and a half years of peace, the evil Zergs have returned again, and are attacking and infesting Terrans and Protoss alike. Another sinister force is abroad: a new breed of Zergs! Who is the leader behind the Zergs? Another Overmind? Or someone more sinister? (I'll be expecting PMs for this-do you want a new Overmind or another NPC that's a Zerg-Pokemon hybrid as leader?)
Julie woke up, wondering why she was lying down Why am I here? Wasn't I supposed to be helping my friend Rynn with defeating the Zergs and their pet Pokemon? She opened her eyes to find herself in a white hospital room, face to face with her stepfather, Captain Strayer. He said, "Are you all right? Did you get hurt?" "No, I don't think so. What happened? Why am I here? Where's Rynn?" Her dad answered, "I want to know why you're here too. I haven't seen your friend for the last five days, the time you were in a coma for." I was in a coma? She thought. She said, "What do you think happened to Rynn?" He answered, "Well, I don't want to tell you this, but..."

Last edited by torchie13125 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Rick!...Rick!... Rick wake up!" my mother was shaking the bed. "Rick, theyre atacking! we need to find a new camp, grab your stuff and a shield, and let's go! i quicky took my rucksack and shoved my inventions, Metalworkers, and my PPC into it and grabed a forcefield shield. the goverment was required to give one per civilian just in case a ailen atack was coming. i opened the door and jumped over the ledge, using a pulley system to take me down to the ground quickly. bombs were exploding all over the reffuge camp. the sky was lit with lazers and searchlited, and the flamethrowers of the Firebats. the tennt next to us was a crater and ours was quickly engulfed in flames. i heard my mother shriek out in horor. we almost made it to the edge of the camp, when my only part of my famly, my mother, had her shield penitrated, and shot in the calf. 'son..." she said weakly to me "son, take this... crystal, it has... your famly's... gift... inside... use it... well...." the sight was schorched into my retna. my mother, smile on her face, blood on her hands, and her eyes closed. her hand opened, and inside was a crystal. i took it and painfuly left her. children never forget, even after a few years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cool eh?

Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Wow,, those are good. I doubt mine will be as good as that))

"Run! The Zergs are attacking!", someone shouted that loudly on the megaphone. The next moment, i saw the Zergs are indeed invading this place. "Run into the tunnel! They will lost us there!", someone shouted that on the megaphone again, and i saw so many people rushing into the tunnel hoping that they will survive. I myself jumped into a narrow tunnel, and it was pretty deep so i could hardly move. I think to myself that i won't be alive here, so i crawled out of the tunnel. Unfortunately, just some meter in front of me, a Zerg was coming. I was horrified and i tried to run. They shot myself on my the leg so i couldn't run, but they're wrong. I could still run and i finally found a tunnel deep inside that i don't think the Zergs will be able to find me. From there, i walked slowly hoping to find an exit, after some hours, i found a ray of light. I ran into the light despite my injuries, and i finally get out of the tunnel, and i feel lucky that i didn't find any Zergs anymore.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"But... your friend, Rynn. He got captured...he got captured by the Zerg-Pokemon!" Julie let the horrible message sink in. Just as she was about to accept it, she remembered what her stepfather had said: I haven't seen him in five days. "Dad?" She asked. "Yes?" was the reply. I asked him, "You said that you haven't seen him in five days. Then how do you know that Rynn was captured?" Captain Strayer was stammering as he spoke, "Well, yes, y...yes. I did say that... b...but it was for your own g...good. I...I didn't want you to be hurt." He continued, "It was better for you to not know, but it slipped from my tongue. I had to, okay? He's probably been brainwashed by those filthy Zergs by now." He suddenly changed the topic, "I've been training your Pokemon since you were found. See?" He released a {rhyperior} from a Pokeball that was lying on top of a small wooden desk. Julie exclaimed, "Superior! It is you! How were you? Don't you look at me like that! I already have a father to take care of me!" She laughed, as Superior gave her a bear hug. She said, "Hey, stop it! You're crushing me!" Her stepfather said, "Well, you know, I have to... go back to work. The Zergs are still at large in the city, so I need to take my troops to quell the attacks there. I was just visiting you, you know. Your mother's coming soon, so you won't be alone with your Rhyperior for a while. Bye!" As Julie looked at her stepfather's retreating figure, she thought, Oh, Rynn! I hope you don't forget me!
A {lucario} with odd colors (green and brown, instead of blue and black) stepped from the shadows. As this particular one was a Zerg-Pokemon, he could speak. The evil Lucario barked an order, "Out!" A troop of Zerg-Pokemon stormed out of a system of large tunnels. Lucario shouted, "Anyone else? Did you find any more Terrans?" A {garchomp} , green and black in color, stepped forth and saluted smartly. He made his report: "One of our true Zerg brethren had found a young Terran in the tunnels, sir! However, he got away, even after being hit by one of our weapons." Lucario yelled angrily, "What?! You mean he got away?" He took a deep breath, and said, "At least Commander Archteris (a Zerg-Arcanine) won't chew us out for this. All right, troops, let's move out!" Lucario thought, This is good news for Master Overmind- a whole system of tunnels to a colony of Terrans! He marched briskly at the rear of the battalion, hitting any stragglers with a vicious Bullet Punch. "Faster! The Master wishes for us to come to him faster! Move!"
A Zerg-Arcanine named Commander Archteris watched a young man leaving the carnage from afar. He thought that he had seen some kind of crystal in the Terran's hand glow in the darkness that had fallen on this planet. He thought, Interesting... A psionic power-helping crystal at the hands of a potential Terran psionic user... I must report to the Overmind. He watched the man go, and then disappeared into the shadows.
How was that for my second? (I just happened to see yours, so I sort of tied you into my thing, DarkTrainer13. Good job! And @Steelbound: Awesome! I tied both of your stories into mine. (I think I might have to do one more post before we can get to the present, so you might want to add to your stories a little bit more, like how you guys got to safety, or how you meet Julie's stepdad, etc. etc.))
Oh, and the two Pokemon that I mentioned above don't count in the "use one Pokemon species one time" thing! So, {lucario} and {garchomp} are still up for grabs. (Maybe later, I'll let all of you catch one or more Pokemon as this goes along.)
EDIT: On Steelbound's request, I changed that the crystal from his post is a crystal that helps his character develop psionic powers.

Last edited by torchie13125 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Finally, i survived", i thought to myself and tried to run into the Military HQ to report the invasion there, but the injuries was started to become very painful. "I guess i overdid it", i thought to myself again. After some walking, i finally arrived at the Military HQ. I came inside and when i tried to go inside a room, some guy from military came out and crashed with me. I said sorry while he was standing back, then i reported about the invasion. He thanks myself to report it and introduce himself as Captain Strayer. Then he asked me if i have a place to live, which i answered that i didn't have any. He told me to go into the barrack and live there, which i replied with an agreement.

((K, i guess that's it. My flashback is over))

Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Nice!)
When Julie was discharged from the hospital, she was determined to catch the Zergs who had captured her best friend ever, and also to just defeat the Zergs. She walked around the streets in her Ghost Op uniform that her father had given her, hoping for a Zerg or a Zerg-Pokemon to pop out. When she had reached the city limits, she realized that there was some kind of commotion going on near the park, where she and Rynn had played with each other when they were kids. She sprinted the two blocks, slowing down at the scream of an obviously tortured {graveler} , and hid behind a tree. She saw, with the corner of her right eye, that there was a cage open near the fountain. She sent her Aera out, a Dratini then, to see if going undiscovered was possible. Aera did so without being spotted once, even though she was visible. Julie thought to herself, If a visible Dratini can go undetected, then why can't an invisible Ghost Op do the same? She turned the invisibility cloak on her armor on, and crept cautiously through the park, toward the cage. When she got there, she saw a cute {chikorita} , her eyes wide with fear. She took the terrified Pokemon in her hands, turned the cloaking device off, and ran back to the military base as fast as her feet could let her. As she passed the barracks, she hardly noticed a disheveled young man going into a barrack for new recruits.
A voice called from the shadows, "Are you ready to serve me, the Overmind?" Rynn awoke to the sinister message, and smiled, all of his thoughts overrode by the Overmind's superior mind. He thought, Yes, Master, I am ready to serve you at last.
(Let's wait for Steelbound to come up with his stuff.)

Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I used my mind to see a 360 wrap-around view of my surroundings since someone could come from any direction in the hub. About 25 degrees northwest a small creature scurried away. My first thought, diner! I took my blade, jumped up and stabbed it in the neck. Instant death, painless. After praying, I lit up the bonfire and cooked it rotisserie style. It had been 7 years since my mother died, and I still remember the face. I was now living in a part of the old abandoned tunnels. They were a lot more insulated than a steel tent. I had most of my stuff in my bag; I was planning to move up, to a new home somewhere in floor 120. It was large enough to make a nice cozy house, with a vent, and one entrance. I could always use the vent as an escape route, and it would shed some sunlight, instead of having argon lighting, which was hard to get vitamin C from. After a couple minutes, the rat was cooked enough. Since the high pressure made heating more rapid. I took the skewer; rat included, snuffed the fire, and grabbed my bag. I almost forgot my crystal, which I remembered because I could not lift the bag. I reduced the gravity on my bag, picked it up, and headed out.
As I was walking saw something to my right, it looked like a grayish snake. I turned around to see that it was nothing, just my eyes playing tricks on me. Then a little ways farther I saw it again. This time was prepared for ambush. Extended my blades and became battle ready. Waiting to feel the heartbeat of my foe. The problem was, I felt nothing. I closed my eyes to get a better look, it was in my face. I quickly batted it out of the way, and it moved in a flash, showing its shiny silver flaps of skin. Eyes glaring red, waiting for my next move. I dashed to the right, but it was quick, so I just slowed time a little and cut its head off.
It oozed a sickening green puss, definitely infected with something. I tool charcoal, rubbed it all over where I touched it, and covered the snake's body and head with liter fluid, and took a match to it. Definitely not edible. After a while I heard an Ssss in the background, I was completely unaware of the danger. Then, I took off my hoodie, and about a thousand glaring eyes stared at me. Not good. I took out my pepper spray, sprayed it at them, and ran for my dear life. Fortunately, I was faster than these. Must have been the back-ups. I sprayed for a few more feet and barely had time to react. I hit my head on an old manhole. I turned the hatch and pushed upwards.
I was immediately blinded. I was not used to seeing such bright lights. It turned out I had ended up at the capitol city of the state, Hanjuan. A place for businessmen, families, students, and Highlight to view spoiler.
stripers all had a equal chance of being successful. I had to act fast. I closed the manhole, turned the tabs, and ran to the sidewalk. Thank god for red lights.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sory it's late. i got interupted too many times.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Three years have passed since the events of the background.)
Julie, now a full-fledged Ghost Op member, thought back to what she had said once: I will get Rynn back, no matter what! A tear dropped from her eye and traveled down her cheeks, and onto the ground. She shook herself, walked outside of her quarters, went into the mess hall, where the Marines and Firebats on kitchen duty were cleaning the last of the dishes from the dinner, and gave an order to a passing Firebat: "Do you have the flyers that I requested from you?" The Firebat laughed and said, "Of course, Julie, I have them here." He handed her a formidable stack of flyers. Julie said, "Um, I didn't ask for this much, but, okay..." She took the papers and went back to her quarters in the barracks. Her stepfather was off fighting an outbreak of Zerg-Terran hybrids at some city that she hadn't heard of. She sighed, and sat down in her bed, counting the number of papers. He made me more than a hundred flyers... Does he really think that this is going to appeal to everyone in this city? He's sadly mistaken. Julie took off her uniform, changed into her civilian clothes, and put the flyers under her bed. This was not an easy task, as her bed was a low one, so Julie was forced to divide the humongous stack of papers into many small stacks of paper. There, she thought, as she put the last of the small stacks away, this is the first step in rescuing Rynn from the Zergs. I just hope that some people would notice my desperation and help me out. She got into her bed and fell into an uneasy sleep.
(@DarkTrainer13: No, your character doesn't become a Firebat, unless you want him too. You can make him what you want. If he does become one, then well, the Firebat above isn't you. Oh, and the first thing that she thinks about wasn't on any of my posts. I was just trying to think of how to start it off. I'll be editing soon for that part. I'll add it in the very previous post.)

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I don't want him to become a Firebat))

It has been three years that i live in this barrack, i was thinking about the event of the past years. How i was shot in the leg by a Zerg, and how i could end up on this place. I was thinking what could i do to end this war, and make peace for once more. I remembered that Captain Strayer has a daughter, from some rumor that i hear, she's looking for her best friend that was kidnapped by the Zerg. I wondered if she is going to rescue him, because if she did, i would join her and i could make peace with the Zerg if i could. But if i couldn't, i can and will do it with force. "I need to train more, so i could make peace once and for all!"

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Okay, DT13. You can choose to be a civilian that has many other types of training other than Marine, Firebat, or Ghost. Let's wait for Steelbound to post. He said that he'd be a Marine, but he'd really like to be in the Army-except Firebats are only land, while Marines are land+air.)

Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:57 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 280 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next