It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"We should regroup with Steven and Blue. A helicopter full of leaders is a prime target." I started the chopper. "What do you guys think? I need a location to fly to."

Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:29 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
Cassie nodded. "Good point." She took out the map nicked from the Rocket base, starting to study it. "I believe we have enough strength to move against the Rockets soon..."

((FYI, these are the remaining leaders. Brock, Morty, Jasmine, Karen (Johto), Maylene, Aaron, Cynthia (Sinnoh). I'd like to get some action in before we get deluged with NPCs.))

Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:36 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Okay, lets keep on going. Starting with the large fight LM is apparently planning.))
"And what shall we do with that strength?" I questioned and took off from the desert. "I think it would be a bad idea to launch a stealth attack with so many people. We'll be at risk of being caught. Perhaps we could use our helicopter the way it was intended..."

Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie put a finger up to her chin thoughtfully. "The last time we busted into a Rocket base, I saw information on their commanders... Proton, Petrel, and Athena. We should probably start by taking them down one by one, saves them popping up to screw up our plans later..."

((Just borrowing the HGSS Rocket Executive names/characters. Basically the idea is that we target the Execs one by one, gather information about Giovanni and their cooperation with Galactic at the same time, and probably gather any remaining Kanto leaders on the way.))

Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Well, we should start with Proton. We could bust into their base with these," I held up a fairly large bomb. "I've been saving this for a long time. It's like throwing 20 metric tons onto the roof of the building."

((Okay, so we have a plot. When we start the gathering process, we should go for Aaron first.))

Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:46 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I was thinking of something more... subtle." Cassie chuckled softly.

((Why Aaron?))

Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:09 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((He just seems like a character that should be gotten over with.))

"Overkilling is one of the best types of killing." I laughed.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:12 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Well, if you think that's a good approach, we can try. But we need to cut off all escape routes from the base to prevent any of the rats slipping the trap." Cassie looked over at Eric. "Do we have a map of the base where Proton is supposed to be? We have to keep it quiet till we strike or he'll move locations, and that would mean wasted effort."

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I have a plan. Well set traps at all the possible escape routes. Mines, snares, spikes, et cetera. Then, well blow the hell out of the place, and trap everyone in there including Proton. We can just walk in and kill him after that." After all, revenge is a dish best served cold.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:45 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Question is, how do you plan on containing the collateral damage?" Clair asked from her seat where she had been quietly listening to the conversation. "I don't believe you want innocent civilians hurt, after all..."

"No, we don't." Cassie's eyes had gone cold. "We are not murderers."

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:47 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"We could put Cassie in to get them all out. You can do it, right?"

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:53 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"-That- would depend on the size of the base." Cassie pointed out mildly. "I'm not Wonderwoman. Also, we have to remember that some of the Grunts will be people forced into working for the Rockets..."

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I have an idea. Have any of you ever pulled a fire alarm in a public place? Everyone is forced to exit the building. We can use that as a distraction to get everybody outside, while trapping Proton inside." I turned around. "All civilians will have to know the procedures. Only true Rockets would stay and put out the 'flames'."

Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:31 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie shrugged. "If you think that will work. We need to be very careful that the Rockets don't know we're coming, or they'll disguise themselves as civilians and sneak out." She glanced at the Leaders present. "We'll need your help, too."

Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((gosh, i'm so sorry that i haven't posted in this RP in forever. can someone send me a PM catching me up??))

Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Okay, we've all been busy. Lets try and get this RP rolling.))

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Last IC post was mine. Someone pick it up, please?))

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Throughout the discussion, I had been silent, working through my own thoughts. Going after the Rocket execs now made sense; if we rescued too many more Gym Leaders without going after them, we would attract too much attention, and someone else would wind up dead.

"We'll need your help, too." Cassie was addressing the Gym Leaders.

Piping up, I added my own two cents. "Well, if we're going to evacuate the civilians, we're going to need some people to make sure there's no panicking, and htat they all get out in a safe and timely manner. So, I propose two teams: one for crowd control, and one for going after the Execs."

Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:25 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I think that's a good idea, although I would advise a third team." Volkner spoke up. "They would be inserted first, and scope out the area first before starting to evacuate civilians. The crowd-control team would enter next and finish that job, before those two teams would work to seal off the exits of the base-- probably leaving a few behind as guards, while joining the third team to clear out the base."

Lance nodded approvingly at the blond Electric-typed leader, as Cassie smiled at him. "Good plan."

Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:29 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded. "Then it's settled. If it's alrite with everyone else, I think me, Cassie, and Eric should each head up a strike team, since our Legendaries could easily communicate, allowing us to coordinate." I looked at the other two for confirmation.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie nodded. "My Pokemon are more suited to stealth, so I'll head up the initial insertion team. I'll join whoever's tackling the Execs once we finish getting the civilians out of the way."

"I'll accompany you." Volkner spoke up, flashing her a quick smile. "I owe you one."

"Nahhhh." Cassie waved a hand dismissively, blushing a little though. "Just part of the job."

Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I'll take the building-sweeper team, if nobody minds. That will leave Eric with crowd-control."

I addressed the Gym Leaders. "So, you guys can all pick which teams you'd like to be a part of. We'll do an initial reconaissance, headed by Cassie's team, then initiate Operation Takedown. That cool with everyone?"
((sorry, i couldn't remember which Gym Leaders we had with us, so... also, where'd S_E go?))

Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((No clue. We have: Erika, Lance, Steven, Blue, Flannery, Winona, Brawly, Clair and Volkner.))

The gym leaders conferred quietly, before Erika, Brawly and Blue moved to join Eric; Clair, Steven and Winona walked over to Axel, and Lance and Flannery came up to Cassie with quiet smiles.

"We also need to get the legendaries to safety, we can't risk them being captured..." Cassie murmured.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:23 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sorry, lots of homework.))
Ugh, crowd control. "Okay, I'll need four Rocket uniforms and a megaphone." I looked at the leaders. " You three should handle the three lower corners on the map, and I'll speak up from the statue in the North-Eastern part. Are we set?"
((I'll try to be more active.))

Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Do you have your Gallade or another Teleport Pokemon with you?" Cassie inquired lazily as she put on her weapons belt, drawing the rapier and sighting down its length to make sure it was in prime condition. "If so, you can easily nick the items like that. If not, I'll steal them for you when I go in, and have Frossy bring them to you."

She frowned thoughtfully. "Weren't you talking about explosives earlier? If you pass those to me, I can lay 'em."

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next