It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 999 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Roleplay Applications 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Crunchy wrote:
Whoa, Magus! Long time no see! My username was Charly, remember me? Lol.

Your roleplay is approved. :)

I remember you! Good to see you're still active here! :)

Also, thanks for the approval. ;)

Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:52 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

No worries. ;)

Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:39 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I would like to make a roleplay.

It is about pre-existing Pokémon Gym Leaders- I hope you don't mind that, or the fact that I am relatively new.

Here it is:

The Gym Leader Nomic Quest.

Long ago, there existed naturally-occuring plutonium in the Pokémon world. This plutonium was highly dangerous, so most of the plutonium was destroyed, or scattered into insignificant particles, in fear that it would cause disease. However, a third, more questionable method was also used. Some of this radioactive plutonium was buried very deeply in a distant location, as to be inaccessible. During the artifact search in which Mew was discovered, Giovanni found and decoded paintings that applied to this legend, but he did not discover the exact location of the plutonium. New technology can use it as a source of energy for Team Rocket, so it is highly coveted in their hands.

Each player will play as one gym leader from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh; the role of writing Giovanni's story may be allowed to an advanced user on our forums, but will be prohibited as a character choice to most users. The Pokémon on that player's team must either be owned by that gym leader in some form of media, or be classified in that leader's type. I will play as Brock, the most heavily featured leader, for simplicity and familiarity.

The basics are simple.
1. No spam, PG, no swearing, and all other forum rules apply.
2. This thread is literate. Capital letters and somewhat-decent spelling and grammar are expected. "LOL" and other abbreviations can be used for humor value alone, but cannot be overused (such as in non-RP dialogue, or character dialogue). The ampersand character (&) should not be used in every occurence of "and".
3. Each person is limited to one gym leader. Gym leaders may not be used by multiple people, even if they are sharing the roleplay's activity. Once all 31 slots are filled, there will be no more new characters. In fact, even 31 is ridiculous.
4. A character may be removed from the group or "godmoded" out of the story if its user has not posted here for one month.
5. EACH POST MUST ADVANCE THE STORY. I CANNOT EMPHASIZE THIS MORE.
6. All non-story text MUST be separated by putting a colon (:) behind it.
7. This thread may only be ended by administrative action or after either Team Rocket or the Gym Leaders access the Plutonium.

There is a twist, though. Look at the word "nomic" for a hint.

8. Each user may create or repeal one new rule that everyone must follow in their post.
9. Rules in this post, forum rules, or Psypoke rules may not be broken, modified, repealed, or altered in any way by those rules.
10. A single post may not create and repeal a rule.
11. No rules may apply to what a person may have on their profile or apply to any activities outside this thread.
12. A paradox may not be created by the rules. If any new rule contradicts an old one, then the new one is instantly repealed.
13. All users with characters must be able to create or repeal any user-created rule in this thread.
14. Both Team Rocket and the other Gym Leaders must be able to access the plutonium at all times. A "We All Win" rule is prohibited. A "This Thread Ends Now" rule is prohibited.
15. Rules may not require people to edit previous posts in the thread.

A list of all New Rules created will be located below this line of text once the game starts.

For now, this is the end of this post. Happy Role-Playing!

Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:52 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Accepted. Good luck :)

Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:11 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay, first RP!! Note: If this gets approved, then the actual RP will probably have more background info and such.

RP Name: Reality's Fantasy
Genre: Pokemon, Fantasy, Adventure, Drama
Rating: PG-13 or lower

Setting: All over the real world.
Background Info: In the year 2030, scientists developed the ability to bring video game characters and worlds into the real world. To test this new technology, they used an old favorite: the game series known as Pokemon. The idea was to be able to give people a bit more adventure and to allow them to experience other worlds. For safety reasons, they picked Pokemon, which they had deemed to be a safe test. Unfortunately, during the middle of the test procedure, the Teams Rocket, Aqua, Magma, and Galactic broke out with the Pokemon. Unable to stop them, the scientists perished at the hands of the evil characters.
Flash Forward to the present year, 2063:
Each of the teams has taken over a major country or continent. Team Rocket has taken over the U.S.A. and the Americas, Galactic has taken Europe and the Moon, Aqua has taken over Oceania, Australia, and Antarctica, and Magma took Africa. The only free place in the world is the origin of the games, Asia (specifically, China and Japan; everywhere else now counts as Europe). In addition, the Pokemon proved too strong; in every ecosystem, the Pokemon took over, and there are no longer any Terrestrian animals to be found (iow, they're all extinct). However, in Japan, a group of Trainers has decided to help restore the world to the way it was before. They will travel the globe and attempt to rediscover the original scientists' research, while bringing down the terrible regimes instated by the Teams.

Rules:
-Every trainer may have a team of six pokemon with five moves each.
-Use proper grammar.
-Warning system: 1st warning-{mew} 2nd warning-{arceus} after that, the player is out.
-No godmodding or Marysueing.
-I will accept/reject players as I see fit.
-Standard Psypoke rules apply.

Application:
Code:
Name:
Personality:
History (1-2 par. is fine):
Pokemon:
Additional Notes:

Looking for active RPers!! Advanced RPers are preferred, but people new to RPing may apply as well.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:08 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Roleplay Name:PMD:The grand adventure
Roleplay Genre:PMD Explorers of the Sky
Rating:E10+ my change depending on members

Setting:Treasure Town

Plot:An evil group of Pokemon Has Captured the Guild owner and the newly elected Mayor

Additional Rules:Only PMD Sprites
It's going to be in rotation(E.X.: Person1 does page 1,person 2 does page 2,person 1 does page3(E.T.C))
descript your charecter's history
Use Pictures showing the scene do not type

Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
I don't know if people really RP a lot around here anymore, but meh...

RP Name: Age of the fang

Genre: Fantasy

Setting: it starts out in the lost black valleys of Transsalvania

Background: on earth there are underground races ilving in hiding from the humans, most notorious of which are the vampires and lycans, never friendly with each other, yet haven't waged full scale war in centuries. one day all the vampires in the vampire community recieve word that the lycan have invaded the Dracula castle in the lost black valley of transsalvania, so the many covens of the world immediatly send their best vampire assasins to aid the fight.

Application:
[code]Name:
Race: you can go crazy here, you can be part lycan, part vampire, you can be a weird kind of vampire, just go mad)
Appearance:
Loyalty: with whom do your loyalties lie?
Special Power:[/quote]

Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:07 am
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Forget mine i've have other stuff to do

Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:27 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

rex09: Blah another roloeplay with "teams". Alrighty, approved.

Zombie: Not accepted. No rules, no effort and what have you.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

alrite, thanks!!

Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
yeah you're probably right XD just didn't seem worth the effort :P I'll work on it later and see what you think.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:30 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Can I make this thread? (I want to ask, what the meaning of PG-13)

RP Name:
Adventure of Pokemon Mastetr

RP Genre
Fantasy

Plot:
Make your RP and their adventures from start to the end

Rules:
-No Spam
-Never used Legendary.
-Max Pokemon 6 and max 5 moves per pokemon
-You can use Fake moves, but no Fake pokemon
-If want to join, Please PM, I didn't like to see a lot post

Okay only that

Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

RP Name:
War of Legends

RP Genre:
Pokemon, Fantasy

Setting:
Starting in Kanto and gradually spreading to the other regions

Plot
The legendary pokemon of each region have started a war against tamed pokemon and their trainers. Subsequently all of the wild pokemon begin to obey their legendary superiors and start to fight against the trainers as well. You and your team fight against the other pokemon in order to stop this war before the bond between human and pokemon is completely broken.

Rules:
-No Spam
-No legendary pokemon (obviously)
-Max 6 pokemon 5 moves
-Proper Grammar
-I will accept and reject players as I see fit
-Standard Psypoke Rules

Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:32 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Infernape77: I'm saying no.

D_S: Approved.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:44 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Um... May I have a go? I'm not good at making up titles, but I'll try.
RPG Name: Zerg-Pokemon Invasion (Anyone got a better name? It's supposed to be StarCraft mixed with Pokemon)
Genre: Sci-Fi, Pokemon, based loosely on the StarCraft games ( yes, I'm a girl and I play StarCraft. I used to play it-I don't have the time to go through all the campaigns on the old ones. My parents won't let me get the new one... :( )
Setting: The Terran System (The Terrans have finally made up with each other, far in the future- way after Raynor, Tassadar, and Kerrigan's time) and specific planets within this System (will include the Earth, as Highlight to view spoiler.
the protagonist will need to visit Earth to find out why the Zerg have resurfaced, and why they have started to infect Pokemon as well as humans and other aliens. )
Plot: The main protagonist (yes, the main protagonist, there's more than one, as the other option (only me as the protagonist) wouldn't be RP for the others) finds out that her best friend (an NPC) has been infested by Zergs after he has tried to save her from the same fate, three years ago. Now, in the present (um, when my person is eighteen) she is desperately looking for recruits (don't necessarily have to be a Marine or Protoss- nice plot if someone plays a Zerg to be the villain; can be completely civilian, not soldiers) with Pokemon to uncover what the Zergs (and their newest addition-infested Pokemon!) are up to this time, and why they've been quiet for well over a century.
Application:
Name:
Race: (Terran, Protoss, Zerg) (I'll not accept someone trying to play talking Pokemon, unless someone wants to join after the plot has gone through enough as a Zerg-Pokemon (what I call the infested ones)
Age: If you aren't sure, or you want to keep it under the hood, give me an estimate-anyone older than fifteen years old please!)
Personality:
Pokemon: (up to three, allowed up to five moves)
Powers (optional): Something like, in Kerrigan's example, psionic powers, but nothing like "an ability to turn enemies into dust with one word" or anything ridiculous like that
History: (1-2 Paragraphs Please!)
Additional Info (Optional) Add something like: "will become Zerg later and betray team" or something that is important to your character that you do not reveal in your profile
If possible, a picture of your character. (Unfortunately, I don't have that capability myself.)

RULES (Important!):
Follow all Psypoke Forum rules.
No Godmodding, unless I or the character to be godmodded agrees.
No Legendaries!
Pokemon do not talk, except if they are infested- don't ask why, I'll post why when I start-if I start
I'm only looking for three other people. I don't care the gender, but I would like it if two boys and one girl would join. If not, it's okay.
Oh, and try to keep this to a PG-13 rating, so mild cursing and violence, but not too much.
Use proper English and English Grammar! Not everyone here speaks Norweigian or Russian in this forum. So please, keep all in English, unless your character is foreign. (In that case, write the word in an English format, and then translate in parenthesis or italics).
Thanks for looking at this one!

Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:03 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Seems interesting. It's a pity I have absolutely no knowledge of StarCraft at all. Approved, and I hope you find some people to play!

Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, it was mostly my brother's idea, but I do play StarCraft. Um, used to, like I said. It was just another something to take my mind of homework. As I've found that Pokemon's way better, well, I've quit playing it. Still, I'll play if someone challenges me. Uh, if I can remember which folder I put the thing in...
Anyway, @Crunchy: Thank you so much! I'll give a somewhat more detailed plot for my thread. Thanks!
Oh yeah, in my brother's first idea, the main protagonist was a guy named Rynn (kind of pronounced like Rin) Taymer. However, as I am a female, I really don't want to play as a guy. So... I changed it around a bit.
EDIT: In case anyone was wondering, "you" refers to anyone here who happens to get interested, but mostly for Crunchy. I found the website!
It's: http://www.gamespot.com/features/starcraft_sg/?om_act=convert&om_clk=gameguides&tag=gameguide%3Btitle%3B1 Man, only if I could say: Click here for the StarCraft "Strategy Guide". (It's more like a complete walkthrough, complete with explanation of species and weapons and stuff, as well as the campaigns ifself. Oh yeah! The "here" isn't a url! I don't know how to do that yet... Boohoo for me... :( )
EDIT 2: Just made my post shorter... It's taking up too much space...

Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Roleplay Name:pokemon journey
Roleplay Genre:adventure

Setting:kanto to sino

Plot:nothing much just an adventure of pokemon

[b]Additional Rules:no bad language an only 6 pokemon in team

Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Maybe try putting a lot of detail. Then the mods might let you.)

Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:03 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Torchie, leave it to me, the big bad meanie mod.

fgdfgd31, no detail whatsoever (follow approved roleplays for an example), the lack of grammar (no use of caps at all and in your thread), and you didn't follow the rules (made a thread before approval). All this shows me that you'll fail to draw in people to play, and you may not be able to lead your roleplay very well at all, leading to a big spammy mess. Try again in a week and I'm locking your thread.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roleplay Name: A Castle in the Night
Roleplay Genre: Based on the Castlevania series

Setting: On an Island bordering modern day France, is a town known as Lumiere which is surrounded by a dark forest that contains evil. North of the town and beyond the forest is a large Castle that sits upon a cliff overlooking the stormy ocean. The Castle was said to be owned by an evil and powerful being hundreds of years and was said to contain horrors beyond ones imagination.

Plot: In the year 1100, there was an evil and powerful being who lived in a giant and magnificent castle near France. He spread his evil through out the country and had almost conqured it. What stopped him was a Hunter that was wanted to kill the Evil Being for the murder of his wife. After going through hell and reaching the Throne Room of the Castle, the Hunter killed the Dark Lord (the evil being). After the Dark Lord's death, the evil that plagued France disappeared. However, the evil awakened a few hundred years later by the same Dark Lord who was thought to be dead. However, he was killed again by a descendent of the Hunter. The Dark Lord would be revived and then killed the same way til the year 1600, where it seemed the Dark Lord was finally killed for good by another descendent of the Hunter. Now the year 2010, the Dark Lord has awaken once again and so has his Castle. Unfortunately, the bloodline of the Hunter has ended as the last descendent died of unknown causes. It s up to a group of adventurers and hunters to go through the haunted town of Lumiere, survive the Dark Forest and enter the Castle. Once there, the group must journey through the Castle and vanquish the Dark Lord known as Dracula.

Additional Rules: What, if any, rules will you enforce in your roleplay, other than those all roleplays must follow?
1. No God-modding- That means no controlling other character other than your own, no being invincible, no one-hit kills on difficult enemies
2. No Mature Content- even though there is blood and some mild language, there will be no strong swearing, nudity or anything 18+
3. Proper grammar
4. Standard Psypoke rules
5. No spamming

Applications will be put up when RP is confirmed.

On a side note, being that this game is BASED on Castlevania and is not Castlevania, players will not be related to the Belmont family or any other character from the series as they dont exist in this RP with the exception of Dracula. Also players will not have to wield a whip as a primary weapon (you can if you want though)

Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Approved, and welcome back.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

thanks Crunchy, hoping to revive the good RP days on this site

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Roleplay Name:pokemon journey
Roleplay Genre:its about an adventure around the pokemon world from kanto-Sinoh

Setting: depends on a city that you pick like pewter city kanto or anwhere but has to be in the pokemonworld

Plot: that in the end you battle a legendary pokemon from any region,and in the start you move in a house

Additional Rules:give moves to your pokemon up to 5 moves only,all pokemon need a nickname,up to 6 pokemon.
,proper English grammar unless your character is forien.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:03 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Learn to use capitals. And no.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 999 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next