It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Unused Elite 4 Types Update 

On a nine-point scale, how do feel to the following note below? (Positive: Glad/Negative: Upset)
Poll ended at Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:07 pm
4 17%  17%  [ 2 ]
3 17%  17%  [ 2 ]
2 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
1 17%  17%  [ 2 ]
0-Neutual 25%  25%  [ 3 ]
-1 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
-2 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
-3 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
-4 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 12

Unused Elite 4 Types Update 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Aquadude wrote:
not bad could be better they should have it in a different order for sure and ugh 4 repeat types Nintendo but all and all not to bad

It should be in the order
Fighting, Psychic, ghost, Dark not Ghost dark psychic fighting to me a pokemon master it makes no sense to put them in that order now if they'd have flip flopped the last two then sure it makes perfect sense.

Actually, you get to choose the order. But even if that is the actual order, it makes sense. To defeat the first type, you will need to use the type that is weak to the second type, which is probably nintendo's intention.

{venusaur} {charizard} {blastoise} {meganium} {typhlosion} {feraligatr} {sceptile} {blaziken} {swampert} {torterra} {infernape} {empoleon} {machamp} {gallade} {toxicroak} {pidgeot} {staraptor} {luxray} {alakazam} {gengar} {nidoqueen} {nidoking} {aggron} {rhyperior} {gyarados} {milotic} {kingdra}

Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark_Swampert wrote:
Wailord_2 wrote:
I just noticed all the E4 types for this region have already been used twice Ghost- Agatha and Phoebe Dark-Karen and Sidney Psychic- Will and Lucian and Fighting- Bruno and Bruno. Man that stinks

Bruno three times actually (counting HGSS)) but that sucks instead of giving some other types the limelight they continue with other overused types. Plus Karen wasn't really a dark type besides Houndoom...

She had Umbreon and Murkrow too and those are dark types. Anyway I'm just glad that the fighting guy isn't Bruno if he was it would be hilarious.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:54 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

i would like to see elite 4 with flying, rock, steel, water
and a champion with normal team and she/he will exploiting the move RETURN ^^

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:30 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'd like a Grass-type Elite Four member/Champion. The Grass type needs some love and there's some pretty powerful Grass types that can be used. Plus, I'd like to see Game Freak create a MALE Grass trainer. We have enough female Grass trainers already...

Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

What I would like to see would be an Elite 4 more along the lines of what Flint did. Focus more on the move types rather than Poke'Mon types.

Flint was a fire type Elite 4 with only 2/5 of his Poke'Mon actually being fire type. Instead, each of his Poke'Mon at least had 1 fire type move.

And this is what would make me happy. Forget Poke'Mon types. There's almost 700 of them now. That's enough diversity to show that Poke'Mon type and Poke'Mon choice is no longer all there is in a competitive aspect.

I want strategy and Elite 4 members themed around a type for movesets.

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3