It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 The Enegma Stone 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

http://www.pokemongoldsilver.com/us/#/news/enigma-stone
The Enegma Stone appers to be available on Wi-Fi starting Saturday, July 31, and continuing until Friday, August 27.
This message is approved by me.

[color=#00FF00]Diamond --Friend Code: 2492-7598-5769 --Name: SUPER JK --Play Time: over 754 hours --ID No.: 05221
Pokedex: 493 Awe yeah! --Score: 60689 --Adventure Started: Apr. 22, 2007 --Card: Silver --Money: 999,999 poke[/color]

Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

So . . . what are Wonder Cards and how does one go about getting them? (I'm guessing I have zero - so I should be good to go for the Enigma Stone.)

3DS FC (Y and X): 0834-1199-3647

See my photos and paintings on deviantArt at: http://barn0wl.deviantart.com/

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/grumpydispatcher

FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/FlagBarnOwl

"FlagBarn0wl" Blog: http://flagbarnowl.blogspot.com/

Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Wondercards are the thing the game downloads from Mystery gift that allows you to recieve event Items or Pokemon. When you connect to mystery gift you will recieve a digital card showing the gift you got, you then have to go in game to a Pokemon Mart, and recieve it from adelivery guy wearing a green suit, go up to him and talk to him and he will tell you he has a gift for you and he will give it to you, if its a Pokemon, you have to have an empty spot in your Party, if its an item you will just get it. You should save right after getting it unless you are SRing a Pokemon, in which you should save in front of the green guy after downloading the gift. You can thave more than 3 Wondercards stored, you'll have to delete 1 if you have 3, but make sure you recieved the gift first, and saved the game right after. You also wont be able to get a gift you got before in the same save file, and if you delete your file, you will lose all your wondercards, hope that helps you, Barn Owl

Your welcome Barn Owl, happy to help.

Current Shiny Projects: {tepig} {eevee} {foongus}

Last edited by AlphaArceus on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

AlphaArceus wrote:
. . . You can thave more than 3 Wondercards stored, you'll have to delete 1 if you have 3, but make sure you recieved the gift first, and saved the game right after. You also wont be able to get a gift you got before in the same save file, and if you delete your file, you will lose all your wondercards, hope that helps you, Barn Owl

Well, to quote Dumbledore . . . "yes - and no". LOL

So, if I understand correctly, if I've downloaded a gift item (or more), I will have one Wondercard for each item? I just downloaded my Enigma Stone, so I must have 2 or less.

My only other question is how would one go about deleting said Wondercards? Do they automatically delete when I retrieve my item?

Well, either way I've got my Enigma Stone. :)

Thanks very much AlphaArceus!

3DS FC (Y and X): 0834-1199-3647

See my photos and paintings on deviantArt at: http://barn0wl.deviantart.com/

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/grumpydispatcher

FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/FlagBarnOwl

"FlagBarn0wl" Blog: http://flagbarnowl.blogspot.com/

Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

BarnOwl wrote:
My only other question is how would one go about deleting said Wondercards? Do they automatically delete when I retrieve my item?

You have to delete them yourself.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Thanks umm...Mighty Meat Wongen for this very great news, now some people can finally get their hands on it & stop vigorously wishing for it to happen as it is happening now...

For me, I have the stone but since I'm soft resetting for Shiny Articuno at this exact moment, I haven't exactly picked it up at the PokeMart yet so I won't have Latias for a while so...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ugg i still need to get my jirachi in soul silver but im stuck SRing Lugia,but i gotta download that card

Current Shiny Projects: {tepig} {eevee} {foongus}

Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:46 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

AlphaArceus wrote:
ugg i still need to get my jirachi in soul silver but im stuck SRing Lugia,but i gotta download that card

Well, considering the nature of the Delivery Guy's method of distributing stuff to do, I am sure that if you download the Enigma Stone Wonder Card that you can just pick both of them up one by 1 from the Delivery Guy in 1 trip if you haven't picked up either yet...

In other words, bacause he says something like I have no other packages for you when you talk to him after picking up the last thing when you only have 1 thing that most likely it is possible to have more then 1 pokemon, etc. picked up from him at the same time even if you downloaded their Wonder Cards on different dates...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:33 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ok well im curious can you (anyone) transfer wonder cards to a friends game if they have a compatible version like heartgold to soulsilver?If so there is a limit of 3 and can only be transfered once per game pak. So does it let both games transfer at once or can it be only selected one to sendat a time basicly what im asking is hows it all work? But can it also be transfered from like platium,diamond,pearl? Example= dia 2 soulsilver?

Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:05 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ok...to put that simply, NO...unless the Wondercard gives you that option which the only 1 that has done it to date came out years ago, it was the Secret Key Wondercard for obtaining Rotom's special formes in the Platinum Version...

Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Whatever! My friend gave me a Enigma Stone for free! (well, the gift through Mystery Gift anyway- receive gift from friend option). I got myself a Latias for free in SoulSilver!

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:52 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well...I guess so or guess not.... owell ill just try it if i knew anyone else with SS,HG. With the enegma stone....

Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:11 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

torchie13125 wrote:
Whatever! My friend gave me a Enigma Stone for free! (well, the gift through Mystery Gift anyway- receive gift from friend option). I got myself a Latias for free in SoulSilver!

It is free period you know...gee...& I though that option was always visible, not just during the moment you actually do the transfer...

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

torchie13125 wrote:
I got myself a Latias for free in SoulSilver!

i hope you werent buying pokemon before that!

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I mean, I didn't have to trade a shiny for it or anything. I got it legitly and without having to sacrifice a valuable shiny. Sorry if you guys saw it that way. :D

Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:15 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

torchie13125 wrote:
I mean, I didn't have to trade a shiny for it or anything. I got it legitly and without having to sacrifice a valuable shiny. Sorry if you guys saw it that way. :D

Oh, okay...though still, I would be a bit shocked if someone would even try make a request like that for what is basically an item if anything...

Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I've always wanted a Latios in any of the games (Gen. III and onwards) but I never got Ruby. In Emerald, I ended up getting a Latias, so I wanted one with a vengeance. So when I got SS, I was like "Awesome!" and then realized that I didn't want to give my Latias up in Emerald. So I just happened to have lunch with him at school (high school) and well, he just "happened" to have the Enigma Stone. It was cool. At first, I offered to trade him one of my shinys, but he told me I could have it for free! (He already had a Soul Dew, so I was asking for that one-I had no idea what an Enigma Stone was, until I defeated the Elite Four and met Steven in Pewter City)

Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]