It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
((Minor GMing to get us on the move.))

As the helicopter flew towards the Sierra Nevada, Cassie stroked Latias' neck gently. "Latias, can you try to locate Lance or his Dragons, please?"

Of course. Latias' eyes began to glow white as she rested her head against Cassie's shoulder.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:58 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Two Flygon lazily drifted about overhead, dancing in the wind. Their green wings shimmering in the sun as they hummed a peaceful dragon song as they beamed at one another happily and full of content. Indeed they were truly enjoying a brisk flight, and even happier to see the presence of noble trainers below them as they glided gently along the winds.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Latias suddenly cooed, then teleported outside the helicopter with a little pop! to converse with the two Flygon hovering above. She was gone for a few minutes before returning, nuzzling her human with a few cooes and a telepathic message.

"Eric, follow the Flygon which should be dropping down in front of the helicopter right about now. They know of a strong "Dragon-man" in the area, and they'll lead us there."

Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sorry for not being active and the one line post below. Life's been crazy.))
I saw the Flygon soar down in front of the chopper. "That one?" I didn't wait for a response. I followed it anyway.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:29 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((That's OK, I understand.))

As the Flygon landed, Cassie slipped out of the chopper, looking around warily as Latias floated up to join her.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Sierra Nevada. It feels kind of good to be back in the Southwest again." I stepped out of the chopper and stretched. "Now, where's the Flygon?"

Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Stepping out of the chopper, I looked around. The Flygon had landed about a dozen yards away from the chopper, but Lance was nowhere to be found.

Turning to Cassie and Eric, I asked, "Now, where should we start looking?? I mean, the Flygon landed here, so he's gotta be around here somewhere..."

Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" I think we should approach it. Maybe it's trying to lead us to a place you have to walk to." I took off the coat and started walking.
--------------------------------------
The flygon flew another couple meters forward. "He's headed towards the sinkhole over there." I pointed to the hole in the ground. It appeared to be like the ones Trapinches make. I really don't have a good feeling about this.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Latias chirped an inquiry at the Flygons-- one turned around and cooed something back at her as Cassie approached the sinkhole with care.

"This isn't a Trapinch quicksand pit... it's made by a Garchomp. Look, you can see the claw marks on the stone."

Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I tripped on a rock, and tumbled into the hole. I hung onto a root to avoid slipping in. "Are you guys ready to jump in?" This is so much like those old Star Wars movies!

Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I think I shall follow more decorously. Latias?"

The Eon Pokemon cooed, a white glow enveloping her body and her human's, gently levitating Cassie down into the hole in a controlled descent.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Hey! Don't-" The root snapped, and I fell through the dirt hole.
---------------------------
All I could see was darkness... A figure approached me, and took me aside. "Who are you, and how did you find me?" he asked...

Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Eric!!" Cassie's startled cry echoed through the hole as Latias cried out, floating down beside her human as Cassie released her Froslass as an anti-Dragon defense. "Eric, are you okay? Where are you?"

Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"We're from... The Order... Of the Predestined..." I muttered. "Order? What Order?" I heard Cassie saying my name. The man turned and walked in Cassie's direction. I sat up, and rubbed my head. What the hell was that?

Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The root gave way and you fell. You're alright, aren't you? Latias nosed at Eric's shoulder for a moment.

"The Order that is working to topple the Teams and restore things to the way they should be." Cassie finished his sentence, folding her arms as her boots hit the ground. "You're Lance, are you not? We've been looking for you. We're gathering Gym Leaders to help us fight back. Your cousin, Clair, led us here."

Just then, there was a Dragonite grunt from behind them, and a woman's voice-- Cassie tilted her head in that direction. "Recognize that voice?"

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sickness+Tropical Depression 16=RPing.))
"I'm fine, thanks for asking." I stood up. "Now, how do we get out of here...?"

Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:45 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((O_O Er... glad that you're on?))

"Not so fast." The man's voice was flat and unfriendly. "Who are you and how do you know myself and Clair?"

Clair heaved an exasperated sigh as she brushed past Cassie, planting her hands on her hips as the Dragonite huffed in a friendly manner at Lance. "Really, cousin, suspicion is most unbecoming. Do you need more proof that it is me, and I have thrown in my lot with good, honorable trainers? Or must I recount embarrassing childhood anecdotes like that time when you and your Dratini--"

Lance held up a hand to cut her off. "Enough. Only Clair would resort to that, or even -know- the story. I see you are telling the truth."

I like her better already. Cassie kept a grin off her face as she regarded the two Dragon Masters.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:48 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yeah. I'm home from school today.))

"Okay, but that still leaves my question. Where is the exit?" I paced around. The small cave made me feel like I was being crushed. "Can we -please- get out of this cave!" I exclaimed. "Sorry... I don't like small places..." I sat back down, and let Cassie and Clair finish convincing Lance to join us.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:06 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"The exit is that way." Lance pointed around a corner, where a sliver of pale light spilled past the turn. "The tunnel widens past where I stand, into a cave."

"So, cousin?" Clair demanded. "Will you help us or hide here like a frightened child?"

Lance sighed, running his hands through his red hair. "You -still- know how to push those buttons, cousin... Yes. Yes, I'll help you. I want to go home, to see Blackthorn's mountains again... What do you need of me?"

Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:11 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Yes, salvation!" I ran towards the exit, but one of Lance's comments stopped me. "Mountains at Blackthorn? We aren't in the game world." I turned around. "How can you have been to Blackthorn?"
-------------------------------
Registeel listened in his pokeball. the conversation was too good to pass up.
-------------------------------

A red flash of light brightened the tunnel. The silver pokemon stood tall. All people and pokemon brought from the game have memories from said game. "Thank you," I said in a sarcastic tone.

((Was I correct in that assumption?))

Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:50 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((yeah, it works. I had no idea what I was doing when I said it, so yeah ^^;;; ))

Cassie chuckled as Registeel popped out to add his two cents' worth. "I was assuming so. Lance, you have a Garchomp, correct? If I let out my own Garchomp, do you think we can widen that air hole enough to get out that way, so we can depart this area right away. There is much to do and too little time."

"Indeed I do." Lance tossed a Pokeball to the ground, releasing his own Garchomp, while Cassie released hers. The two exchanged terse "Gar." greetings before Lance pointed at the sinkhole-- Cassie's Garchomp, getting the message, lumbered over and began to dig with his powerful claws, widening the passage.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:05 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Why can't you do that?" I asked Registeel as the two dragons dug the hole open. My fingers are basically stubs. I could try. "Yeah, you could." Registeel angrily glared (At least I thought it was a glare.) at me, and started digging.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:15 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie chuckled. "Thank you, Registeel, Garchomps." She recalled her Garchomp, before getting a grip on Latias' neck and allowing the Eon Pokemon to lift her from the sinkhole, Clair and Lance following on Clair's Dragonite, heading back to the helicopter.

"We found Lance... now, we should get moving before the Rockets catch up."

((What gym leader is next? Do you remember? I don't... >_> ))

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:32 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((We didn't choose one. Do you want to choose?))

"Okay, Registeel. Can you give me a boost?" With a grunt, the pokemon picked me up, and threw me out of the hole. I landed in a sandy patch a few yards away. I recalled him, and walked back to the helicopter.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:21 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yeah, sure, although I've completely forgotten who's still left...))

Cassie climbed into the helicopter, recalling Latias and buckling in, glancing at the other Order members. "Should we regroup with the others, or go and regroup with Steven and Blue and the rest?"

Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next