It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 Viral Secrets (The big climax is here!!) 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I healed Kassie and returned her, and then turned to face Leo. "You beat me fair and square, and I cannot complain, Leo." I murmured. "I will fight to my dying breath to defend Crystal, and avenge the death of Sable." I checked my revolver, sliding a bullet into the chamber, and then flicking it shut. "Go Magnus." I cried, hurling his pokeball. He appeared, scorching the floor. "Its all good now." I muttered.

Thanks to Legendary Tamer for the Trainer card and Egg of Darkrai
Thanks to Rex09 for the sprite of Sable and Kassie.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I stood back from Silver as he began transforming, his wounds closing fast. Now's my time to act.

I launched at him, blade ready to strike. I threw as many strikes at him as I could within a couple of seconds.
--------------------------
Issac watched as his former assistant ran off. "So he was undercover all along. I guess now I know that Red and Silver aren't the only ones of their kind after all." He looked at the other researchers, "Where is Delta Squad now?"

"Fifteen yards and closing."

"Good. Keep monitors on the group and find that damn undercover agent. Follow if you have to, I don't care. Just so long as he is not interfering with my plans!" Issac was becoming more upset as the uncertainty of his experiment increased, small movements could be seen under the skin of his hands.
-----------------------
Delta Squad stormed into the large room the group was standing in. They were all veiled by dark crimson cloaks. There was five of them and they were armed with nothing more than a pokeball each. Each threw out their respected pokemon: Alakazam, Tyranitar, Spiritomb, Garchomp, and Milotic. The pokemon were of Touched colors and were glaring at the trainers and their pokemon.

The trainers said in unison,"Kill." The Touch obvious in their voices.

((Alright, same as before but with a slight change. Everyone picks one Pokemon to battle but they are impossible to defeat completely. You must weaken them in one LONG (at least a paragraph) post. This will lead up to an epic post of my own, although it will be bloody (sorry Cunchy) but add to the plot twist I started earlier. I'll continue once everyone has made their post.))

Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Kill." The single word, uttered six times, started an eruption of violence and fury.

"DUSKNOIR!! Get that Tyranitar!!" Zooming ahead, he came up to the Touched Pokemon. Swinging a fist at the monstrous Rock-type, Dusknoir laid down a preemptive strike. Tyranitar, however, simply took the attack and kept on coming. Opening its maw, a bright white beam of pure energy came towards me- and Crystal.

Just in time, Dusknoir jumped in front, activating Protect; the Hyper Beam was reflected off towards the ceiling, causing a massive crack to appear. This time, Tyranitar leaped forward, displaying an agility that would normally be unthinkable for a creature of its size. The two met, and amid a rain of punches and kicks, began to grapple. Considering the two were pretty evenly matched, I knew this would have to end soon.

Tyranitar led up the attack this time. Using a natural move, Tyranitar Crunched down on Dusknoir; an otherworldly howl of pain was heard. Through it, however, Dusknoir managed to focus, and used Psychic. However, the attack wasn't aimed at Tyranitar; rather, the cracked roof suddenly came down on top of the two. Through the rubble and dust, I wasn't able to see what had happened to the two Infected Pokemon.

Rearing up out of the wreckage, Tyranitar roared; Dusknoir answered by floating through the remains of the ceiling. The two rushed at each other, clambering over the piles of ceiling tiles to get at each other. Then, I had an idea.

"Dusknoir, use Hydro Pump!!" Dusknoir redirected his hands towards the Tyranitar's head, and a massive blast of torrential energy came rushing out. Tyranitar stumbled back, severely weakened and off-balance. Dusknoir jumped to his feet, then laid in with a series of Mach Punches; a 4x weakness to the lightning-quick attack pretty much put down the Touched reptile. The battle was close to being over.
((i'll see if i can add more tomorrow...))
((EDIT: done. also, there be no blood in my post!! srsly, there wasn't any...))

Last edited by rex09 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:51 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((you kids and your blood and guts :P))

Leo turned to every one of them, but especially Massimo. Leo smiled.

"Leo I can say this for myself, I have held my own against many Elite Four members of each region, and you are just as good as any of them. I think you are a Pokemon Master."

Leo chuckled warmly, "...Thanks Massimo, that means a lot."

---

New friendships made, Leo and the gang found themselves surrounded by the toughest looking trainers and pokemon they had ever encountered.

"Damn it, what the hell do you guys want?! Red and Silver are fighting just like Isaac wanted! Leave us alone!" Growling, he realised it was pointless to converse with these guys. Leo sent out Typhlosion, "Typhlosion, attack Garchomp!" Suddenly, both evolved pokemon collided in a grab, pushing each other back and forth as the infected Garchomp roared and the Typhlosion erupted in intense flames.

Leo gritted his teeth. Infected were stronger than regular pokemon. But wait, Sparky could destroy them with a single bite. "Sparky!" the Pikachu ran up, already thinking on the same page, running in a jump to catch the Garchomp off guard. But as she did, the Tyranitar anticipated the Pikachu and swatted her away with its scaly tail, "Sparky!!" Leo reached out as the Pikachu tumbled and rolled into the water helplessly, the body that Skipper and Togekiss made, "No! Typhlosion... keep it up! But be careful, okay?! I have to save Sparky!"

With that, Leo ran to the water. It was pretty deep. Looking up at Crystal with a worried glance, without another thought, Leo dived in, swimming as hard as it possibly could to reach Sparky in time. He swam deeper, deeper into the darkness... Sparky!!

---

Back on the surface, the roaring pokemon continued their wrestle. Suddenly, it was Garchomp that came on top. Pushing Typhlosion back in a stumble, the dragon-type slashed him across the face. Blood trickled down his face from the cut. Already Typhlosion felt an intense pain, a sign of him being infected. Typhlosion cried out. It was the end for him, he knew it. But he had to fight on before then and before he changed, for his master and for Leo.

Typhlosion roared, consuming Garchomp in its plume of Flamethrower. But Garchomp was still standing afterwards, with only but a few burns. Typhlosion panted, falling to his knees.

---

As Silver changed and Red unleashed hell upon him at the same time, Silver

Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
"Skip, back!" Cassie shouted as she recalled the Swampert. I can't risk him being injured further... "Princess, you know what to do!"

The Froslass cooed ominously, creating a giant blast of ice that deflected the Alakazam's incoming Psycho Cut, shattering the ice with a Thunderbolt and disappearing in the resulting hailstorm. Cassie plucked another Pokeball from her belt and threw it, releasing Dari, who appeared with a roar, his tail flame instantly starting to burn blue as he spotted the Alakazam.

Handling these two concentrating on one target will be interesting...

The Alakazam suddenly pointed, creating a shower of rocks to hurtle at the Charizard-- Dari responded with a mighty Air Slash, deflecting the rocks back at the Psychic type, which used a Teleport to evade-- but was struck by Froslass' Shadow Ball, sending it tumbling. The Ice-type had to quickly jump out of the way to avoid the responding Dark Pulse, but the Alakazam's concentration was shaken by Dari lunging his head forward and biting down on its shoulder with a snarl, shaking it like a dog worrying a rat, sending the Dark energy into a wall and away from Froslass. When the Charizard finally flung the Alakazam away from him, blood stained his mouth-- and one of the Alakazam's spoons was nothing but slag.

The Psychic type stared at it in horror, before blasting the Charizard with Psychic-- Dari deflected it with a Hidden Power that crackled with Electric energy and made the Psychic wince, before a concentrated Shadow Ball smacked it to the ground, dazed, and a blue Flamethrower melted the other spoon.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

There was so much going on at once. More touched Pokemon came up, and along with their Pokemon Trainers, attacked us. All the trainers muttered kill. If there was a time to put my new strategy into place, it would have to be this one. Before I could react to anything or anyone of the Pokemon the Milotic attacked Nidoking. Waater versus Ground. This is not a good match up. "Ok Nidoking be very careful, but do what it takes to win this battle!" Oh Leo you better come out of that water alive, and with your Pikachu.

If this a Touched Pokemon, then it will know more than just the super effective water types. It could use anything. "Nidoking Poison Jab!" Nidoking's left arm glowed purple as it dripped some poison and it ran towards the Milotic, I had no idea if the Milotic would be good at close quarters combat or not but there was only one way to learn that fact. Just as Nidoking was about to land the blow against the Milotic, the Milotic gracefully dodged the attack and hit Nidoking with its head, which was glowing light blue signaling a Zen Headubtt. Dammit, this is not what I wanted to see. The attack knocked Nidoking back a few feet. "Nidoking Dragon Pulse!" If we can't do close quarters we will do ranged attacks. Nidoking launched a turquoise pulse of energy towards the Milotic, the Milotic quickly answered with a powerful Hydro Cannon attack. The two attacks collided and the combination of the turquoise and water was beautiful, however there was a kickback, hurting Nidoking more than he was already. There was no denying it, this battle is one sided, but I won't give up. "Nidoking while the Milotic cannot move use Megahorn!" Nidoking's horn glowed white as he ran towards the Milotic, I didn't want to know what the thing would do if it could dodge the attack. Nidoking's attack struck it hard, but it wasn't enough. The Milotic still stood and countered with another Powerful attack, this time it was a Fire Blast. Nidoking was engulfed in flames, and was sent back and crashed just a few inches in front o f me. "Nidoking get up" I said, with just a slight hint of cruelty in my voice. Nidoking did as told, but as it got up a small burst of flames came from his body. The Fire Blast had burned it. I had to continue the battle, these are our enemies and they had to be stopped. "Nidoking Earth Power, finish it." Through his broken and burned self Nidoking launched an Earth Power attack at the Milotic, all the ancient energies of the earth coming out towards it. Milotic countered with another Hydro Cannon. Nidoking's attack hit, but worse so did the Milotic's.

Nidoking was down, and it seemed like Nidoking barely scratched the Milotic. I knew we did though, the two attacks Nidoking did manage to land was more than enough to weaken it a bit. I called Nidoking back into his Pokeball, anticipating the next bit of action.

Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:33 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Well I guess I'll have to kill Psycho's character since he's not responding.))

Delta Squad recalled their pokemon. They shuddered as their powers activated. The pokeballs in their hands began to be absorb into their bodies. Each member contorted and jerked as their bodies began to change form.

The squad was completely transformed into hybrid pokemon, half human- half pokemon, all infected. Member 1: A tall black human , holding a spoon in each hand. He has a long mustache with a long face, and pointed ears. Member 2: A fairly large man with white armor-like skin. He has a spike tail and clawed hands. Member 3: A dark green humanoid that is transparent. She has piercing red eyes and is levitating above a stone block. Member 4: A tall red man with fins along his arms, and back, with a head similar to a Garchomp head. He has a medium length tail and razor sharp teeth. Member 6: A purple serpent-like woman. From the torso up she looks human, but from the waist down she looks like a serpent. Her beauty is captivating but her moves are deadly.

They quickly began their attack onto the group. (No need to kill them, someone else will. Lead the plot to where you start to lose after dealing some good blows.)
------------------------------------------------
Black Arrow walked around the room, looking for the right cabinet. He came across one marked "003". He quickly opened it and examined the contents. A vile of orange liquid sat in the middle of the cabinet with papers on the sides. "Gotcha. Master's plans are close to becoming reality."

Black Arrow left the room, heading for the main holding lab. He touched his communicator, "Yes Agent Black Arrow?"

"I have the completion serum sir. It's only a matter of time until I reach the group."

"Very good. Make sure to make the injection into 003's neck for a faster response. After the injection is complete extract Project Gold from the premises as planned."

"Yes sir." The transmission was ended as Black Arrow continued down the corridors.
---------------------------------------------------
I fell back after being repelled by Silver. "Damn, you're stronger than I would of assumed. No matter, I'll still finish this." Silver and I battled for a long time, the blows from his blade sparking against mine. This can't go on for much longer or else my katana will be down for.

I slashed at Silver, forcing him back. I spun around his blade as he lunged at me. I stabbed down at his right arm, piercing straight through, with little resistance. I felt more power surge into my body and I could slightly fell where that man brushed against me. It flowed into my other arm and threw a punch at Silver. It was soon encased in energy as it came into contact with his face.

Vaporeon looked at the red Espeon, "You didn't die from my partner's blood. How odd.......But how I'm I supposed to stop him? I don't what I could possibly do. I've never seen him fight so hard and fierce."

Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:24 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((Sorry, I got busy. Kill me for being busy then.))

Thanks to Legendary Tamer for the Trainer card and Egg of Darkrai
Thanks to Rex09 for the sprite of Sable and Kassie.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
"What the hell--" Cassie hissed as the half-Alakazam half-human monstrosity advanced on her Pokemon, the woman unconsciously baring her teeth in a snarl in mimicry of her Charizard's threatening rumble, flames writhing along the lips of the large black dragon.

The monster raised its hands, rocks levitating from the torn up floor-- Dari used his tail to push his trainer behind him, unleashing a blast of flames that managed to incinerate most of the rocks, but he still took a glancing blow from the stones, making him growl angrily and lash out with a Dragon Pulse while Froslass attacked from the back with Shadow Ball. The enemy managed to evade the Shadow Ball through psychokinetic powers, but the Dragon Pulse struck shortly after, blasting the Alakazam-hybrid back.

Hmph. Looks like they inherited their Pokemon's weaknesses too. In this case, Ghost weaknesses and defenses like wet paper bag armor.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The trainer merged with the Tyranitar. The finished product was... monstrous. The trainer had already been burly to start with; now he had a spiked tail, armor plating, and claws. I had no idea what to make of this new obstacle.

"Uhhh.... Okay, Dusclops, show this freak what we can do!! Mach Punch again!" Leaping forward, the Ghost Pokemon prepared to pummel the hybrid. This time, however, it used the longer human legs to dodge; the Mach Punch missed, and Tyranitar laid in with a vicious Crunch. Dusknoir roared in pain, his spiritual essence rended by the Dark move.

He stepped back. This was different. An abominations even worse than the Touched humans and Pokemon; a tragedy worse than all the needless deaths that had come upon the group. This thing was fully armored, with massive agility and strength. I could see no way to defeat it, but I had to try for Leo.

I had an idea. "Dusknoir!! Use Confuse Ray!!" Summoning a ghostly orb, Dusknoir sent a ray of puer chaos towards the hybrid's head. It hit head-on, and the creature started to sway, suddenly disoriented. All of a sudden, however, the savageness of the human disappeared, leaving only the predatory rage of the Tyranitar. I realized that my plan of confusing the creature had backfired; the mind of the human had absorbed the Confuse Ray, and was quickly overpowered by the sheer force of the Tyranitar, who now had a more powerful and agile body than before. Looking at its white claws, it suddenly grinned, a row of razor-sharp teeth flashing in the ruined lights. He leaped forward, a series of Night Slashes ripping into Dusknoir.

Dusknoir stumbled backwards, and tried to hide behind a Protect; but the brute force and speed of the Tyranitar overpowered it in three seconds. Leaping onto Dusknoir, he began to use a combination of Dark and Bug moves to bring down my Touched ally. Dusknoir fell to his knees; he couldn't take much more.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:06 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo swam as hard as he was able, spotting Sparky

Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18