It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:17 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Relationships 
Author Message
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:05 am
Posts: 614
Location: Coming soon to a store near you!
Zombie wrote:
good news, I have a girlfriend :) got to holding hands, next date we're hoping for a first kiss. :)

That is good news :D Good luck.
Me and my girlfriend are still going stron (surprisingly, i didn't think she'd stay with me this long). 5 weeks now and it now helps that i see her much mroe than i normally would. I see her everyday after college (and AT college) and i really like it. We've had her house to ourselves for quite a bit recently due to her family being on holiday and she's really into Anime so we've spent a lot of time with each other watching Anime.

DT13: It's good you still talk, keeps you close still. Worst thing is to drift away... And may i ask, why did you move out? Your choice?

_________________
[img]http://i.imgur.com/VFUEj21.png[/img]


Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:04 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:42 am
Posts: 587
Location: Lurking around..
Well, i have to continue my school in a good school, since i'm in high school already. So i moved because i want to go to school in here. And now i lived in the house of my relatives.


Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:28 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:24 am
Posts: 412
Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
anehwehz my fellow Psypokians, for those who don't read the "how's your day been going" thread, I just want to report that I took my girlfriend out on Thursday, stuff happened but most importantly we were sat in a resteraunt with arms around each other and hands holding while kissing each other's faces, and afterwards we went down to an isolated playground place and had our first kiss :) good times.

yesterday she confessed to me that she regrets doing what we did in a public place, which she's right to, I don't want her to feel like a slut or anything, I've very well-intentioned when it comes to women. anyway, I think I might be in love with her, that's right Psypokes, Zombie and his girlfriend are madly in love with one an other ;) (I know she is because her best friend is my spy and she said that she said something along the lines of "what if he's the one?") :D


Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:27 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:53 am
Posts: 442
Location: Space, the Final Fronteir
@Zombie: It's a little too early to be in love when you've just had your first kiss. Give it some time.

_________________
I'm back!


Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:55 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:05 pm
Posts: 581
Location: The Land of Ooo
Steel_Eel wrote:
@Zombie: It's a little too early to be in love when you've just had your first kiss. Give it some time.


I'm not trying to be a douche to you, but what the hell? Maybe this is my look on things, but normally, in a relationship, I don't have our first kiss until I really think I like her, and after that, I think saying "I love you" and all that is okay. Kissing isn't something people just do (unless you're relationship is just that meaningless), it's something you do when you really think you're in love with them. Understand? That's me though, I know some people who think kissing is something you just do as a couple, but I disagree.

_________________
Hi my name is Hunter
Avatar credited to me. I can make you one too if you want. ;D
Image


Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:02 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:24 am
Posts: 412
Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
lol, of course I'm obviously too young to know what being in love is, and that most people think it's "forever" sort of thing when they have their first feelings of this kind towards somebody...but hey, as long as I don't do anything stupid, what the hell, right? she's an amazing person, and I can't believe how lucky I am to have found her. :)

in this country, young people barely go out, and they hardly ever kiss, so yeah it's a pretty big deal, it's not something we do over here. I know in the West that kissing is nothing, and it's just something you're expected to do when you're a couple, but that's not the case here :D


Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:53 am
Posts: 442
Location: Space, the Final Fronteir
Magikarps_Beast wrote:
Steel_Eel wrote:
@Zombie: It's a little too early to be in love when you've just had your first kiss. Give it some time.


I'm not trying to be a douche to you, but what the hell? Maybe this is my look on things, but normally, in a relationship, I don't have our first kiss until I really think I like her, and after that, I think saying "I love you" and all that is okay. Kissing isn't something people just do (unless you're relationship is just that meaningless), it's something you do when you really think you're in love with them. Understand? That's me though, I know some people who think kissing is something you just do as a couple, but I disagree.

Well, it seems we've got contradicting views. I personally think that the first kiss is an early thing, and saying 'the L word' (Not Lesbian, mind you) comes later. Zombie, if you really love her, don't rush in by telling her you love her. Too many good relationships fall because of that.

_________________
I'm back!


Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:43 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:24 am
Posts: 412
Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
lol, like I said, I won't do anything stupid ;) I think I know my share when it comes to women. but like I said, in this country especially, kissing is a huge deal, so it must mean something....and not even the kiss....but the way the kiss happened, I can't even remember it...it's like a dream that you know you had but can't recall exactly...we were sitting in a dark park and I had my arm around her, her friends were calling her because her ride came, she said "I luv yew" and started to get up, and then we were both suddenly overcome and we started kissing each other....it was like I was being pulled, not like something I planned like most guys do.


Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:26 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:13 pm
Posts: 23
Location: On a farm taking care of pigs
I'm not in a relationship because I'm in FFA and I was raising a pig and I was caring more for my pig then caring about getting a boyfriend so I'm single and I do want a boyfriend but I could care less also.


Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:05 pm
Posts: 581
Location: The Land of Ooo
maybe it's just me, but i've never seen a relationship go wrong because of saying "I love you" too early. Lately, saying I love you doesn't mean anything anymore, unless the situation makes it mean something. But I had my first kiss with my girlfriend at homecoming, when we slow danced. Lol, I knew it would be cheesy, but she said she loved it. Especially because it was her first kiss. :D I felt so romantic, lmao.

_________________
Hi my name is Hunter
Avatar credited to me. I can make you one too if you want. ;D
Image


Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:01 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:53 am
Posts: 442
Location: Space, the Final Fronteir
Yeah, some girls like the romantic type stuff. At my school, nobody cares about that crap, which is why I haven't found anyone. I want something real. I guess my standards are too high :O

_________________
I'm back!


Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:14 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Posts: 1309
Steel_Eel wrote:
Yeah, some girls like the romantic type stuff. At my school, nobody cares about that crap, which is why I haven't found anyone. I want something real. I guess my standards are too high :O

or you're just too young ;-)

_________________
Image


Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:27 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:53 am
Posts: 442
Location: Space, the Final Fronteir
rex09 wrote:
Steel_Eel wrote:
Yeah, some girls like the romantic type stuff. At my school, nobody cares about that crap, which is why I haven't found anyone. I want something real. I guess my standards are too high :O

or you're just too young ;-)

I knew it! I know posting in that dumbass "How Old are You" Thread was a mistake! I'm not too young!

_________________
I'm back!


Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:42 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:59 am
Posts: 253
Trust me S_E girls love the romantic crap. I may be 13 but I've gone out with at least three times my age as many... The girl I'm currently going out with (Our 1 year anniversary was last Monday [trust me I'm about as surprised as you are]) went well because at the park by her house (not to mention she lives on another side of town at my old school) I had a picnic set up and she went coo-coo over it. Trust me dude coming from a guy who has (according to the law) has commited many rapes (of course not like forcing people...) I knows what works. (I know the rape thing sounds weird but look it up even BJ's at my age count as rape..)

_________________
Image


Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:44 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Posts: 1309
Steel_Eel wrote:
rex09 wrote:
Steel_Eel wrote:
Yeah, some girls like the romantic type stuff. At my school, nobody cares about that crap, which is why I haven't found anyone. I want something real. I guess my standards are too high :O

or you're just too young ;-)

I knew it! I know posting in that dumbass "How Old are You" Thread was a mistake! I'm not too young!

i thought you're thirteen...?? honestly, when i was thirteen, nobody dated or anything; sure, everyone had crushes, but none of that stuff really starts until high school (maybe eigth grade at the earliest). and i'm not calling you a dumbass; but you are younger than the majority of the posters here.

_________________
Image


Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:46 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:05 pm
Posts: 581
Location: The Land of Ooo
Dark_Swampert wrote:
Trust me S_E girls love the romantic crap. I may be 13 but I've gone out with at least three times my age as many... The girl I'm currently going out with (Our 1 year anniversary was last Monday [trust me I'm about as surprised as you are]) went well because at the park by her house (not to mention she lives on another side of town at my old school) I had a picnic set up and she went coo-coo over it. Trust me dude coming from a guy who has (according to the law) has commited many rapes (of course not like forcing people...) I knows what works. (I know the rape thing sounds weird but look it up even BJ's at my age count as rape..)


Kid, get out of here. You are not doing that kind of stuff. 1: Even if you really are getting BJ's (which I highly doubt), it's not rape. The only reason it could be is if her parents caught you and are radicals about that kind of thing. Which they should be, looking at how you're 13, you fool. 2: "I may be 13 but I've gone out with at least three times my age as many" ... So you've gone out with girls 3 times your age? Is that what you're saying? Because that means you go for 39 year olds... Yeah, no. 3: You are 13! You don't need to be in a relationship. I'm not trying to patronize you for being younger, but this is all ridiculous. You are way too young to be in a "serious" relationship.

_________________
Hi my name is Hunter
Avatar credited to me. I can make you one too if you want. ;D
Image


Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:02 pm
Profile
Lite Four
Lite Four
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 6:21 pm
Posts: 3470
Okay kids, we tried and apparently this thread was a little too much for some of you to handle.

Closed, and Dark_Swampert, you should be ashamed of yourself for giving us such a sickening image...

_________________
Image


Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:48 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:35 pm
Posts: 1344
Location: C-Town
If you're in love, you know it. Saying anything like, "I think..." or "He might be..." only expresses excitement towards another. While caught up in good feelings with a great friend, one might feel better being around partner. But when one is truly in love, he knows it. There is no ambiguity.

In adolescence, relationships and "love" are things children participate in because adults do. It is an age where people feel they're ready to grow up and often try to behave as if they're older than they are. Of what they understand, part of a relationship is a more mature self and part is pleasure. Relationships are far more emotional than sexual, and often children confuse how to express one without the other. Children honestly learn more fighting with their partner than they do spending time with them. Often with adults, the opposite is true.

_________________
Image


Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:35 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.