It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:05 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Werewolf 101: NightWalker 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ok this is confusing me. chan someone explain what were trying to acomplished.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:31 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It looks like the final question is: Is Gallade the Werewolf, or Salamence? Or even Smeargle? I don't know the answer, but I can always justify what I think is correct. And if I'm right, then Salamence is the Werewolf.
All of them could learn Brick Break, Aerial Ace, and Toxic. Smeargle is too weak with his Attack quadrupled, so he's out. Gallade has a great Attack stat which is made stronger by the Werewolf blood running through his veins, but Salamence is even stronger and can make a quicker escape by flying away or just running away using his higher Speed stat. And by telling us that Gallade could still be a Werewolf, /vXv\ guaranteed us that Gallade isn't a Werewolf. He told us something that isn't true but we think could be so we would die. He's using reverse psychology to trick us. Why would he trick us, you ask? Well, this entire game was meant to make us better at Werewolf. He's telling us that you can't always trust the host. The last Werewolf is perfect evidence of that. He wants to make us better, and I can't blame him for lying to us. Good job, /vXv\!
So please, vote out Salamence. If I'm right and he's a Werewolf, we have a chance.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

no he specficaly said that he cound be i belive his words were
Quote:
dosent mean he isnt a werewolf

Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Steelbound wrote:
ok this is confusing me. chan someone explain what were trying to acomplished.

OK the game is over next round weather you get the werewolf or not.
So rather than just voting out someone, I'd like to see whos been paying attention.
as such I urging you to look over all your facts so far,
since you've all been wrong so far.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:58 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jaypokes wrote:
quik question is this will the next werewolfs becalled XIII or XIV

sorry this is late, but it's going to be called XIV. my choice.

but annyway, ERHM (english accent fail) so, my dear watson, let me explain. first the biding was destroyed in a rather, interesting way, By a Brick Break, and then {raichu} was killed blow to the back of the head, WHICH the Police said could be a areal ace. then, {mr. mime} and {kingdra} were both poisoned, a posible toxic or poison jab. this points my suspect two one i have voted for a long time... EPIC FACE!... no, DT13 i vote for you again. to much going for you.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ok so steel bounds going to host werewolves XIV I asume yes yes well i call dibs on XV (even tho i dont think its on any real ground stoping anyone i just want people to know i feel like hosting it) now i will edit in my guess later even tho im dead the next note will be my deatailed um hu what ever its called

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Steelbound. dont disgrase him. He is the almighty lord (not realy.) sory for spaming.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:04 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

WOW, this is hard. It is very close for me, but in the end, there is more evidence for DT13.

/vXv\ wrote:
The Black one is now White

Gallade's Pokedex color is white, and a werewolf is black: Strike 1

/vXv\ wrote:
our Guardian is now our Executioner

The Pokedex says: When trying to protect someone, it extends its elbows as if they were swords and fights savagely., So it is the "Guardian" become "Executioner": Strike 2

Gallade can learn all Three moves that a werewolf at the moment would have to know: Strike 3 ~ Your Out!

So my Vote goes to DT13

{gallade} DT13 ~ 1
{smeargle} Amber Mine ~ 1

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:22 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Oh...I now officially feel like an idiot. I always thought of Werewolves as brown, but that makes sense. You may now spoon out my guts. *cuts open guts to make it easier for you guys to spoon out my guts*

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:05 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Allright then!

I don't have a lot to say except for the fact that I am not the WW :D
That's because Raichu was killed from above but the trees would have made it very difficult for a flying pokemon (Expecially a pokemon this big:D)

So that means only Darktrainer and Amber Mine are still in the picture.
The entire time I've went with my guts but also some information.

Since Raichu was killed from above and there where a lot of trees it must be a pokemon that can climb like a monkey.
In my eyes that is Smeargle (if it wasn't him. I am soooooo sorry)

Second of al the poison that killed kingdra could come from both smeargle as gallade.
So I vote for Smeargle. (Let me be correct please:P)

{gallade} DT13 ~ 1
{smeargle} Amber Mine ~ 2
{salamence} GrowlitheTris ~ 0

Just making sure that everybody knows that this is the final round:P

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:49 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

GrowlithTris, did you read any of my last post, any at all. The werewolf couldn't be me, or i would have been out a few rounds ago. I am sure that /vXv\ would be smarter than to pick the two easiest pokemon to be werewolfs, It would make the game too easy. And even though he said that DT13 {gallade} could still be a werewolf when he re-spawned. This is often a sign to say he is not, and to hopefully trick idiots, but on rare ocasions, they might be telling the truth. i may be white, but where in my profile (the POKEDEX one, not the real one) does it say i am a guardian. The closest thing I have to guardian is that I protect my land.

GrowlitheTris wrote:
Since Raichu was killed from above and there where a lot of trees it must be a pokemon that can climb like a monkey.

or a pokemon that can jump high, but not so high that it would hit the trees, {gallade} being (psychic/)fighting, could probebly jump up and perform the attack

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You fogot my vote... D:

{galade} DT13 -2
{smeargle} Amber Mine -2

Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It was a tie. Both Amber Mine {smeargle} and Dark Trainer 13 {gallade} were killed in the end. This also meant that half the class was wrong, The Werewolf was in fact.....

Click Here to Find out who the Werewolf is!

The good News is that you has gotten better at looking for clues and not just randomly voting

By the way did any of you ever suspect that you were the Werewolf?

Also I hope you guy have learned that nothing here is just straight forward.
so you really need to think about who your voting for.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

if you didnt read the secret page then dont view this
Highlight to view spoiler.
Ha my master plan worked all of yuo faild to relive me i was tricking all ha haha i said all that should teach you that the almighty Jaypokes rules and you all should have lissten to me if you had lissen to Mr Dude you wouldnt have die one last thing ha
other than that it was fun

Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

OH YEAH!!!
At the moment, I don't care that we lost. I was right! Again! I'm good at this! You shouldv'e listened to me. Even if I was an idiot in the end and changed my mind. I want my guts back! *grabs guts and places them in body, then stitches body together*
And while I'm at it, why don't I guess the last Werewolf. Me. The poor little Luvdisc who could barely kill anything. Since you all were tricked last time with Gallade (I told you what I thought about the trick, but you guys didn't listen), when I was brought back when Salamence died (if someone could be brought back to life again) it would be harder to believe that a trick from last time that didn't work would work again. Add that to the fact that Luvdisc is weak and you have an inconspicuous Werewolf that no one would ever suspect. Plus, most Pokemon have already been confirmed to either be normal or a Werewolf, so guessing for a Werewolf isn't very difficult.
AND I'M STILL RIGHT!!! OH YEAH!!!

I fixed it!!!

Last edited by Mr. Dude on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:07 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Jaypokes You make 0 sense
and your spelling is more atrocious then a {gyarados}
hey Mr. dude your revealing the werewolf in your post

Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, i guess i was too busy to prevent myself to be killed rather than voting the true werewolf. At least i know that the werewolves are the winner in this game. Oh well, better luck next time. And /vXv\, not everyone here knows that Drattak was Salamence in French.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:23 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

so the game is finished boy that was fast

Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:10 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

/vXv\ wrote:
Jaypokes You make 0 sense
and your spelling is more atrocious then a {gyarados}
hey Mr. dude your revealing the werewolf in your post

you tri postin when you wake up late and are in a hurrie plus im alredy suck at spelling plus i knew that it was salamence i know 3 languages (even tho it didnt help with the salamance thing im just throwing out there) and its hard to rember every spelling rule in english when i know (Gay-lick) real pronocyation in book and speak spanish well back on subbject i supected him when i wrote the thing with amber mine caus i like to trick people and they thought it was me so ya

Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
Well, i guess i was too busy to prevent myself to be killed rather than voting the true werewolf. At least i know that the werewolves are the winner in this game. Oh well, better luck next time. And /vXv\, not everyone here knows that Drattak was Salamence in French.

If I just called it Salamence University it would be too easy right?
Besides which of these would you prefer?
Boomanda (JAP)
or
Brutalanda (GER)

Drattak (FRE)*
Dragon-Attack

Salamence(ENG)
Salamander-Menace

*Seemed like the easiest one

Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

K, i get it now. But that last clue "Guardian become Executioner" will make me the first to be the suspect, and if we don't know the first clue we will just follow it and vote for me. And i'm agree with /vXv\ about Jaypokes' atrocious spelling.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ok, i dont renember Drattak at all. it doesnt matter anyway, i dont know S*** abut french (only in german LOL). oh well. tomorow ya'll come play:

Spoiler alert! Highlight to view spoiler.
Werewolf XIV, The infection

wait untill tomorow to play.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Muahahahahahaha,that's what you get for senselessly killing yet again. My vows:1)to join all future werewolves 2)to listen to mr.dude a bit more and 3)to be a {gengar} {gengar} {gengar} {gengar} {gengar} (get the point?) FOREVER!!!

Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

... more than likely you will see the disadvantages to that.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
And i'm agree with /vXv\ about Jaypokes' atrocious spelling.

use propper gramer when correcting me it`s i agree or i'm agreeing

Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:54 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8