It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 How's Your Day Going? 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I just do what I do every day and wait to die, feeling sorry for myself.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:30 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Smoking is really bad, it kills my uncle by lung cancer. And i probably will never smoke in my life. With a good reason of course.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:04 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
yeah thanks Datvu, I actually have noticed that, I've started grabbing an apple before I leave the house and I eat it at the school assembley, :P I got in trouble today for that :P but I've been feel great all day.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:10 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nervous, freakin out, still realizing how much I messed up and yet still manage to make people think that im laid back and care nothin about my future(boy, are THEY ever wrong). There's my day in a nutshell. Ohh, i had breakfast, played platinum and am now on psypokes typin how my day is. I am now pressing the submit button.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:50 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GofD wrote:
Nervous, freakin out, still realizing how much I messed up and yet still manage to make people think that im laid back and care nothin about my future

I doubt people think you don't care. Trust me, people may be acting like they don't think there's something wrong with you, just like you act there's nothing wrong. A close friend of mine has been acting weird, but she hasn't sad anything. But today I figured out it was because a relative died, and she isn't even the one who told me. But I still realized there was something weird going on, and they probably realize the same about you. Anyways, no matter how bad you messed up don't start freaking out, it won't help. Depending on the situation, just try and not think about it, and just try and look at the more positive things in life, rather than focusing on what you did.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The day has just started here but i already got some problem. The first one was Cough, the second one was Sore Throat, and the third one was the Internet that cannot be used last night. I was really annoyed with the sore throat, not only because it was so hard to eat, but also because if it also gives me flu, i won't be in my school when there was a test.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I woke up at 5:30am feeling pretty bummed, mostly because I didn't study enough last night, and partly because I haven't seen my girlfriend in ages (I've only seen her once since she became my "girlfriend"), and I haven't talked to two of my friends in ages and I'm worried they don't like me me :/

but hey, it's a new day, I'm on the laptop listening to a thunderstorm and awesome music which is cheering me up, gonna pray the fajr soon.....oh coolness, it's actually raining....I'd started to forget what rain was :P anyway, after prayer I'm gonna have a quick morning work-out to make sure I'm a knock out at school ;) have a good breakfast, and walk into school with a rockstar attitude, and MAKE it a good day :D

Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:54 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, good luck Zombie, hope you will have a great day. But i guess if it did, your day would probably going to end. Anyway, after came home from my school, my condition gets worse and worse. My sore throat getting worse, and each time i coughed, it hurts. And it gets worse since i already got cough. Well, best wishes for you all.

Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:56 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My day was GREAT. Spanish class was meh, whatever, as was running a mile in gym. But it got to math and we go new seats so now I sit next to my best friend. In biology my friend and I are working on a project that's going real well. In history we played Jeopardy and my team won because I answered like half of our questions. It was a pretty awesome day. MLIG

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My day didn't started good. I have to stay at home because my Sore Throat and Flu are getting worse. How unlucky i am.

Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

my day just started, it sucks because I have a Social Studies test today which I totally forgot about, and I'm gonna study that during English, recess, and arabic :P but despite that little setback, my day is gonna be awesome, I'm going to see my girlfriend today :D we're gonna go to a birthday party of one of her friends, then walk around Amman for a bit I guess, romantic stuff ;)

Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:27 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well I just got back from school, pretty interesting. Sang songs in French, but we lost the challenge, only 5 other classes shut their doors after we sung :( And pretty sure I failed the english assessment. lol. For once I like my seating arrangement in Parenting, but American History sucks, I'm right next to the teacher. No more texting in class for me. :P But tonight I plan to go to the fair (which is right down my street!) and mess around! I don't think i'm going to try and steal a bunny like I did last time, they chased me in a golf cart but I dropped the bunny, he got away though so I guess that's a good thing :)

Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Thinks have been looking up for me. I've been doing great in Algebra, and the only thing that's wrong with school is that I have barely any friends. All of the kids in my school are moronic assholes. Luckily, I have a party to look forward to. SWEET RAVE PARTY!!!

Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, looks like all of you gets a great day. As for me, not really good. I still have my Sore Throat but it gets better, and it has been two days that i have sick and had to stay at home. And there's something that's worse, my PSP battery has run out, and i left my charger at my friend to be repaired, and it means that there's nothing i could do except eat, sleep, read, and open this forum.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

anyway like I was saying yesterday, me and the girlfriend went out last night, the birthday wasn't so fun, but later we were at a resteraunt with some other people being totally uncencored (hugging, holding hands, kissing various parts of each others faces) :P then we went to a park were there was no one about and made out :D

my idea of a good day, dontcha think? :P

Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:44 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lol, sounds like a very good day. We have the fair going on right now, RIGHT DOWN MY STREET. and my parent's are going to be home. So I plan on kicking my sister out, getting her to go to a friends house, and going to the fair til 11 (when it closes) and then coming to my house and having a drinking party! :D I mean, I have so much vodka my parents wouldn't notice (no joke.) Oh, I love the giddy feeling inside when you're planning a party your parents don't know about. lol.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My day was just another bad day. I got Flu, Cough, Sore Throat, and Fever. And i'm planning to go to the doctor this morning.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:48 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My day was good. ^_^

Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ok, i guess i'l join. i didnt realy do much today, but i'l tell about yesterday. so, i'm a single dude, and i hate it. when a coupe at school is holding hands, it makes me wanna kill myself. so, got the guts to ask this girl out (third atempt at geting a girlfriend THIS SCHOOLYEAR) she says no, she has a boyfriend already. i said ok, i understand, and left. later on, ask one of her friends if she's single, gues what... she is. she didnt even tell me no. dang. i guess i'l have to try again huh?

BTW: MB, are you 21?

Last edited by Anamator on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah, now that's suck. Say, Steelbound, how old are you?

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well we didn't have the party... the person I was going to the fair with, well his mother had not met me yet, so instead we had to go to his house. But no, I am not 21, i'm almost 16. My parents know I drink, I drink with my mother (although they don't approve of me getting drunk...). I honestly don't see the problem with drinking at home, drinking in public, especially "underage" I can see how that's bad, but in my own home I see no problem.

Anyways, it was fun. We went to his house and he crashed after like 20 minutes, so me and the other guy who came with us and kicked back and played his Nintendo 64. The next day we went and road our bikes ALL OVER. We were about 15 miles from his house by the time we decided we should go back. But today, I woke up, cleaned, ate breakfast, and now am doing this.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:30 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Magikarps_Beast wrote:
Well we didn't have the party... the person I was going to the fair with, well his mother had not met me yet, so instead we had to go to his house. But no, I am not 21, i'm almost 16. My parents know I drink, I drink with my mother (although they don't approve of me getting drunk...). I honestly don't see the problem with drinking at home, drinking in public, especially "underage" I can see how that's bad, but in my own home I see no problem.

Anyways, it was fun. We went to his house and he crashed after like 20 minutes, so me and the other guy who came with us and kicked back and played his Nintendo 64. The next day we went and road our bikes ALL OVER. We were about 15 miles from his house by the time we decided we should go back. But today, I woke up, cleaned, ate breakfast, and now am doing this.

16 huh, if i drank at 16 in front of my parents, my A** would get whooped, but thats the south for you.

and DT13, i'm 14.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:16 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It's Sunday, and I watched a bit of the CFL touchdown Atlantic Game on tv. Im not really into football, but hey, this was the first season game to be played in my area. Other than that I played DFO, got a few characters a bit of exp and maaged to lvl one up. Played some DS early in the morning. Figuring out what to do with the rest of life, trying to get a job, yada,yada.yada. It was pretty much how my day goes everyday.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Actually, Steelbound. I'm in the same age as you, and i haven't look for any girlfriend yet. I think you could be boyfriend-girlfriend when you are 16 or do. In this time, you should just be friend with the one that you like, and confess it when the time is correct.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

tis 4:00 am and Zombie has started his day extra early so as to study for a biology test (I take procrastination to a whole new level), though he's spending too much time on psypokes me thinks...anehweh, gonna make some coffe, study until my parents wake up, get ready for school, and pray that 5 hours of sleep is enough to get me through the day :/

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:41 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next