It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:24 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 How's Your Day Going? 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

So I think we need to find some ways to kind of show who we are and share our lives with the Psypoke Community. And to me, a good way to do that would to just have a place to share how our day is going, or life in general. No need to get TOO specific, but just let us know the gist of things, so we can all get to know each other better.

I'll Start:
So i'm in the Student Leadership Board, and today is homecoming and we had split up by grade and decorated each main hallway for our grade. Now, I think ours was the coolest cause we even went out and bought stuffed animal Bee's and taped fly swatters to them (because the other team is the Hornets, and yeah) and we had all these balloons and stuff, but not as fancy as the Juniors arch of balloons, and had a room where some of us got to just stand there and greet people.. I sadly did not, but whatever. But after all our hard work, upperclassmen kept ripping down our balloons! we were so angry. Had to stay after to fix them up for homecoming tomorrow... ugh. But I went shirt shopping afterwards and got myself a very SEXY shirt and tie. lol.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:08 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

I remember decorating the hallways for homecoming (this was a lot of years ago, like 7-3 years ago) but I was one of those emo kids who pretended like they didn't want anything to do with school spirit because nobody liked them anyway and they hated all the jocks and preps. Deep down I always loved my class's ideas but every year the seniors ALWAYS won (for good reason, I remember class of '04 having like, the greatest hallway ever), but I always wished I could go back and change things. Like, participate more and stuff. I bet I would have enjoyed high school more than "sit on IRC until 3am, drag ass out of bed at 8:05am, suffer/sleep through school most of the day and still somehow manage to pass all of my classes, repeat." I wish I had more friends and played sports, but oh well.

I'm glad to see you're enjoying spirit week/homecoming, w/e to the upperclassmen, you'll be there someday. Senior skip day will be well worth it. :O There is nothing more satisfying than watching the envious freshmen/sophomores/juniors be all jealous and stuff because you get to clean out your locker and go home early (and never come back!) a few weeks before them. Even though the upperclassmen seem like jerks now, you'll miss them when they're gone.

As for me? I woke up a few hours ago and I'm watching Jigglypuff and THESITEFAIRY talk about Black & White ROM hacking in #psypoke. It's interesting stuff. I have to go to work in less than two hours and I feel tired already, all I need to do is make it through tonight and I have three days off. Can't wait for it. Also my bank account is collecting my paychecks that I haven't been spending because I lost my debit card about a month ago so its nice to see me save money for a change. I think I'm getting an ear infection though, I have a pretty bad earache.

Also I keep thinking about Black & White, I just can't wait to play them. I'm so excited about them I can't contain myself from reading stuff on the internet about them and spoiling the game for myself.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:09 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Terrible is all I need to say on today, and the fact that I'm fasting tomorrow makes it worse.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

that sucks, and fasting? is it a religion thing?

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yep. Yom Kippur. I've done it before, but It's still pretty annoying.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Interesting. And I wish I would've taken pictures of our hall way. I think it's better than the others :D except the teachers, who set up the entrance, they said that's they're hallway, and they win. lol. It's not our fault us freshman are poor and on a cheap budget, lol.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Say, Steel_Eel, what's your religion?

Anyway, my day recently are pretty good, my holiday only last for 2 more days however. And i haven't finished all my holiday homework. And probably 2 more days until 14 days later will be a painful and depressing days. Major Exam.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
I think Steel_Eel is Christian. I wanna start fasting on thursdays, but I don't know if it'll work with my studies....I'll white till it gets colder and the day is shorter.

anehweh, I have a maths test today which I don't think I studied well enough for.....so my day is crappy...and it's only 7:30 am :P

Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:29 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

its 11:30 here. and on monday I have a french test (easy), math test (easy), pre-ap biology test (DIFFICULT) and English Book test (... haven't read a book... 0_0). So all and all, I am screwed. But to continue talking about homecoming, here is a picture of my spiffy self. I don't have my tie on, or the cuffs, but you can't see that... I look like a church deacon person XD

Yeah... :D My face looks weird. Haha.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

S_E's Jewish. Just to clarify.

My day today:
I went to school, and had a boring-ass day. however, my chem teacher has a pet snake she keeps in the room, and she fed it today, which is always fun to watch. In AP US History (here on out, APUSH), we pranked the teacher by messing with her computer, then worked in groups on an assignment that was meant to be done alone. I then went to the football game (my brother's in marching band, so i have to go to all of them; not that i'm complaining, mind you), where we lost 41-6. ZOMG WE SUCK >.> Really, it was quite disappointing. We haven't won a single game yet.... anyways, then i came home and ate Sonic's burgers at 11:30 PM.

Also, regarding freshmen: the upperclassmen may pick on you this year, but i wouldn't worry about it. it's just seniors being... seniors. when you're one, you'll probably do the exact same stuff, lol. i know i will!! :-D (btw, i'm a junior this year, so only two more years in the hell they call Edmond Santa Fe High School).

Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:44 pm
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

In my high school, the Homecoming events were always rigged so that the seniors won each year. Just wait until you're a senior, then it's fun. ;]

Today has scarcely begun, so there's not much to tell yet...

I just had breakfast. Weekends at the dining hall have the best breakfasts, so I indulged myself in multiple plates full of eggs, potatoes, sausage, french toast, donuts, bananas, etc.

Today, since there are no classes, I'll probably play a lot of either FFXIII, Pokemon White, or both. If I feel like being constructive I'll probably work on a new website design for the anime club, or work on my PHP pokemon IRC bot.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:59 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My day has been horrible since thursday. Why? I bombed in an interveiw. I froze cause i was nervous. I was asked "hey can you work theses hours" I said " I don't know let me think". It went on like for 10 min(felt like it) Then they said they'd but my name in a "differnt pile" and gave me some reason. My family says I should go in on monday and say " hey I was nervous and I can work those hours" Now all I think about is going in saying that and gettin banned from the store. Serioulsy ive never had a job and have bben outta high school for 2-3 years and dont know what I want to do for the rest of my life....

Im thinkin I may need to put this in a how has your day been since graduation....

Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

well my day is going pretty much fantastically :P I woke up, was greeted by my incredibely adorable hamster who is never awake at this time of day, had fried eggs and sage tea, then was phoned up by this cute blonde I have a crush on who said she wants to come over...so I'm guessing she'll be here soon :s then I have an Arabic class....boring yes, but at least I'll get out of the house :D

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:43 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GofD wrote:
Im thinkin I may need to put this in a how has your day been since graduation....

Lol, this is why i'm glad i'm still in high school (: even though I may get more freedom once I graduate, you need to start caring for yourself, which is so much harder than it seems. (I would know, ran away for a week cause my parents were being douches and threatened to send me to a boarding school, no joke. hardest week of my life. me and my friend ate eggs and instant potatoes cause that was actually affordable, except one night we got a medium size pizza with some extra money we had.)

Anyways, My dad has been pretty good so far. Last night was great, figured out I SUCK at slow dancing. But I woke up, held my snake for a while, trying to get him more sociable again, and fixed myself some frosted flakes, woot.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Quote:
held my snake for a while

I lol'd

Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:41 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Zombie wrote:
Quote:

I lol'd

Yeah, knew that would happen. Was gonna say (not like that, you perverts) but thought that would just make more people think that.. apparently I was wrong, lol.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:03 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Well Saturday morning I cried myself to sleep and didn't wake up until Saturday evening. My earache is so bad that I haven't done anything on my days off except sleep and play on the internet. Figures it had to get infected on a SATURDAY, I won't be able to see a doctor until Monday, so I'll have to suffer for about another 24 hours. I actually thought about going to the ER because it was getting so bad, but thankfully the Tylenol IS helping with the pain a little bit. That and women supposedly have a very large tolerance for pain...

Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:18 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well lets see.. I got stitches on my middle finger this week. ((Apparently Tug-O-War with a pen isn't very fun T_T))
I can't do anything plus it's on my right hand so I can't do anything {wink} (JK) then I got In a fight with my tub-o-lard of a math teacher who sounds like he's chocking all the time... Plus I think I may have to get my stitches redone today. So to tolerate the pain I've been meditating and posting on my RP all weekend.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:42 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, today was the first day in my school after the holiday, and fortunately, most things going pretty good now. Homework's done, minor tests are done, but the Major Exam next week doesn't. And some good news, got some new games from my friend on my PSP. And also,

Zombie wrote:
Magikarps_Beast wrote:

I lol'd

He really has a snake in his house.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:54 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

well yesterday like I was saying, was awesome, the pretty blonde Circassian girl came over and we walked around my neighbourhood and talked, found a dead hamster, went to get smokes at the shop near my school, and while we were walking past the schoo she asked my coach for a light XD she didn't know he was my coach :P then we parted ways and I went to my arabic class.

today was ok, I had a healthy breakfast for once, and I've been feeling great all day as a result, I used to sneer at people who went on about eating healthy and not putting junk in your body, but they really do have a point...though I do fancy a hamburger right now....I'm probably go get one and have a couple of apples to compensate :P and milk XD instead of Coffee I've started drinking sage, it doen't wake you up as much, but it helps you think clearly, and I've stopped drinking Mountain Dew...and I'm hopefully gonna get back to praying and working out. (Islamic prayer is good for blood flow and joint pains)

call me corny, but life sucks just as much as you let it.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:55 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My day just started so I'll talk about yesterday!

Went to church and stuff, had lunch, then later in the afternoon my girlfriend came over! We watched Gilmore Girls (TV show that used to be on ABC - it's actually pretty funny!) and ate dinner and played cards. Pretty nice night! I start driving school this week. I have to take it for three weeks (BLEH!) and it's going to be terrible! But oh well, I can just study other stuff during it.

Islamic prayer sounds relaxing. Maybe I should take up yoga. :P That's funny about your coach giving her a light. He'll probably have something to say about it next time he sees you. And a day with a pretty girl sounds pretty nice!

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:05 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

it is relaxing, when I remember to do the morning prayer I always go to school energized, and listeing to the recitation of the Quran before bed insures I get a good night's sleep. and lol, he didn't give her a light, but he was definitely thinking about it...he was like "do you go here?" (referring to the school), and she was like no...you could tell the man was extremely conflicted :P he finally decided agaisnt it, so I went and bought her a lighter :P

Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:47 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Zombie wrote:
o I went and bought her a lighter

pfft, buying lighters is over-rated. I find them in the couch cause my older sister is stupid and has loose pockets. :D But smoking is bad, my mother caught me doing that and made me give her money for her smokes and just smoked right in front of me... I dislike her.

But my day has been good/bad. English, had a to take a 100 point test on a book I didn't read, hopefully i'm a good guesser. Got yelled at in American History because of my childish class. but in Biology the girl at my table brought sandwiches and chips for my table (and theres 4 to a table.) and in French we get to have a party cause it's Paris week. We have to do a project to attend the party (on Friday), so mine is about Sainte Chapelle... it made me think Dave Chappelle so I HAD to do it. lol.

For the rest of the day, I plan to take a run (i'm starting to work out, for my girlfriend, lol. Not that she has told me I need to, but i'd be more sexy.)

Edit, because this just happened: So, on my street this doucher has been acting like he controls the street, and we haven't been bagging up our grass clippings when me mow, like according to him, we're supposed to. We've just left it on the curb, not in the street, but in the curb in small meaningless piles. He thinks it's UNACCEPTABLE and keeps bagging it up and dumping it on our porch.

Now although we don't have real proof other than seeing him doing it late at night, or me seeing him do it the day I was sick, but he's been trespassing and walking up to our lawn and leaving it there. So last night he did it again, but this time I guess he realized he was trespassing, and we watched him stand on the street and dump it on the edge of our lawn. my dad made me go up and sweep it into the street to piss him off more.

So I'm sitting in my basement, and we have a window that is at ground level so I can see him clearly taking pictures of the grass piles and the house. The grass piles, thats whatever. But the house, if we really wanted to get pissy with him, we could report that as stalking. Probably wouldn't do much, but let's see how he likes getting the cops called on him for no reason.

He called the cops on us after the man took the pictures, and the cops came and me and my older sister were lectured about how neither of us were right and wrong and we needed to clean it up, and clean it up every time we mow, or when he dumps it. So me and my sister are cleaning it up, pissed off to no extent simply because all the adults are being childish, and us younger people have to clean it up for them. But I guess that's just the way the world is.

Sorry about the rant, but this is all pissing me off, and if it happens again, i'm going down there talking to him, and then talking to my dad, cause me and my sister are more fed up with cleaning it up then they are with making this mess.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

smoking IS bad, I used to to it but I stopped, it's a REALLY dumb habit. but hey, the girl wanted a lighter, might as well get some points for it ;)

lol, I started working out for a girl I liked, I actually got pretty sexy (though a lot of that has deteriorated after Ramadan), anyway, I realized she didn't like me and I got over her, but the body was still there, and all the other chicks came crashing in like BOOM :P

Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:33 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zombie wrote:
I'm probably go get one and have a couple of apples to compensate :P and milk XD instead of Coffee I've started drinking sage, it doen't wake you up as much...

I've heard that apples actually do a better job stimulating the mind in the morning than coffee. I don't know how well it keeps you stimulated through out the day, but you might want to try that every once in a while instead. Just a suggestion. o;

Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:04 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 207 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next