It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Werewolf 101: NightWalker 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@ Jaypokes: You mean Nakuzumi?
@ Nakuzumi: Fine, fine. But just for the record, you are a "Subconscious Suspect", which means that you are a suspect because you bandwagoned twice, a werewolf trait, and the werewolf Nightwalker is like a Subconscious ego for the carrier. so not a big suspect, but one all the same.

Also, just for the record, can we change votes. i hope not, because it can cause mayhem and uncirtenty, but i would just like to know.

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:58 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
My vote's for DarkTrainer13,for leaf blade.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:15 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The Amber Mine wrote:

ya and it was a joke

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

GrowlitheTris; blunt force in Zen Headbutt, and Ice type moves. Gogogo! (too lazy to post a tally; can someone do it for me?)

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:06 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

For this murder, the werewolf would need to be strong in Attack. As Luvdisc sucks with Attack, I'm not a suspect. That leaves Dragonite, Salamence, and Gallade, as well as some others that are okay with Attack. With Salamence not learning any Ice attacks (except for Hidden Power, maybe), that leaves Dragonite and Gallade as the top suspects. At this point, it's simply a hypothosis, but I'm placing my vote for DarkTrainer.

JsXtm - 3
Nakuzumi - 1
DarkTrainer - 2
GrowlitheTris - 1

And yes, I made sure I counted correctly this time.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:17 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

@ Rex, I can't use Ice type moves (If I am right ofcourse)

And my vote will go to JsXtm

So the score now is:
JsXtm - 4
Nakuzumi - 1
DarkTrainer - 2
GrowlitheTris - 1

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:26 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

For give my silence in the first round, but i am a mime, (actually my computer decided to crash) but yes, Based on the fact the killer must know an ice attack, or one that lowers tempreture, and now is know to have a strong physical side, enough to cause killing by trauma, Dragonite is a prime suspect due to being able to learn thunderpunch, a move that would easli ohko a vaporeon , so i vote for him

JsXtm - 5
Nakuzumi - 1
DarkTrainer - 2
GrowlitheTris - 1

Looking for UNHATCHED Manaphy egg. Will trade anything in my trading thread or PM me
FC: 1076 5550 2837

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:58 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

{kingdra} also has Attack as good as Special Attack, and knows Dragon Dance which can power itself up too. /vXv\ said that the werewolfs would attack logically, but shinashu taji didn't vote in the last round, so that doesn't help any. It looks like I'll probably be voted out, and who knows, maybe I did do it. But I vote for Steel_Eel.

JsXtm - 5
Nakuzumi - 1
DarkTrainer - 2
GrowlitheTris - 1
Steel_Eel - 1

Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:36 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The Amber Mine wrote:
@ Nakuzumi: Fine, fine. But just for the record, you are a "Subconscious Suspect", which means that you are a suspect because you bandwagoned twice, a werewolf trait, and the werewolf Nightwalker is like a Subconscious ego for the carrier. so not a big suspect, but one all the same.

Also, just for the record, can we change votes. i hope not, because it can cause mayhem and uncirtenty, but i would just like to know.

Uhm...bandwagoned twice? Yes, in the first round I did bandwagon, but this round I was the third one to vote and I didn't even know JsXtm was the one I was voting for until I realized he was Dragonite, I was basing it on Pokemon and then find out who it was(don't have the full list of players memorized)

Looks like JsXtm is dead...

Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
C***.I just realized how much of a dumb*** I am. It says Shinashu Taji was destroyed, not cut.And {gallade} doesn't know any special ice type moves.Whoops.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ok, this is pety dificult. Ice and a crushing atack. i'm guesing it's either stomp or force palm (so ice, Fighting/normal). plus, there are two wherewoves. i'm sorry buddy, i vote for DT13.

BTW: Oh, i know a great thing we could do, let's eat our best friend! WTF?

Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lets play this like guess who

Jaypokes wrote:

DarkTrainer13 knows ice punch

5. JsXtm you learn icey wind look up for anwser

7. Jesterknows ice punch

8. Mr. Dude knows hail my suppect

11. Steel_Eel 3 ice moves

12. Edoc'sil Icy Wind

ok so blunt fource we all know that the epic uber luvdisk must have done it
DT13 he knows 1 ice move but he's strong so up to orange
JsXm JIK he's not thats why m making the list
Jester with ice punch and he know some good attacks to orange
steel_eel moving to red for being strong
Edoc'Sil still strong and kickin with icy wind
new list

DarkTrainer13

7. Jester

11. Steel_Eel

12. Edoc'sil

so if the werewolfs win but they were trying to get the werewolfs out is it realy winning

Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

GrowlitheTris wrote:
@ Rex, I can't use Ice type moves (If I am right ofcourse)

Whoops, sorry. Anyways, no direct Ice type moves; Salamence can learn Hidden Power, which can be Ice-type with the right IVs. :P

Not like it matters anyways.... JsXtm is out. Again T_T

Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Jaypokes wrote:
Lets play this like guess who

Jaypokes wrote:

DarkTrainer13 knows ice punch

5. JsXtm you learn icey wind look up for anwser

7. Jesterknows ice punch

8. Mr. Dude knows hail my suppect

11. Steel_Eel 3 ice moves

12. Edoc'sil Icy Wind

ok so blunt fource we all know that the epic uber luvdisk must have done it
DT13 he knows 1 ice move but he's strong so up to orange
JsXm JIK he's not thats why m making the list
Jester with ice punch and he know some good attacks to orange
steel_eel moving to red for being strong
Edoc'Sil still strong and kickin with icy wind
new list

DarkTrainer13

7. Jester

11. Steel_Eel

12. Edoc'sil

so if the werewolfs win but they were trying to get the werewolfs out is it realy winning

......I thought you would know by now MY Gengar would torture,with something like Hypnosis and Nightmare.Or beast sweep with a special attack move.Unless you were being sarcastic,I didn't pick that up.

Last edited by Edoc'sil on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

no i was saying who i thought could be if JsXtm isnt and its not personal and i think if you were a wolf /vXv\ wouldnt make it so obivious

Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:51 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I'm voting for JsXtm. Unlike Kingdra, Dragonite can learn Extremespeed for the 'quick get away'.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Jaypokes wrote:
no i was saying who i thought could be if JsXtm isnt and its not personal and i think if you were a wolf /vXv\ wouldnt make it so obivious

Oh,okay.Sorry!

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Nakuzami wrote:
The Amber Mine wrote:

Uhm...bandwagoned twice? Yes, in the first round I did bandwagon, but this round I was the third one to vote and I didn't even know JsXtm was the one I was voting for until I realized he was Dragonite, I was basing it on Pokemon and then find out who it was(don't have the full list of players memorized)

Looks like JsXtm is dead...

You did bandwagon twice, but the second offence wasn't as major because he only had 1 vote to start with. Yes, i know, i am a ****-*** who doesn't know what he is talking about. and that is why he is still at werewolf school, learning about how much of a ****-*** he is for say what he does. how many people have i confused now?

Anyway, goodbye JxStm, now lets see if we got one(wouldn't it be awesome if we got both werewolfs in the next two rounds?).

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:46 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The Amber Mine wrote:
how many people have i confused now?

*Slowly raises hand*

Oh! I forgot, I didn't make an entry in my secret notebook!

My Secret Notebook wrote:
After burning Fgdfgd31, we found out he wasn't a nightwalker. I was so guilty, I even suspected him. Well, I will make sure his life was not sacrificed in vain, no matter how annoying he was. Today, Shinashu Taji was murdered, by blunt force truama. So the nightwalker can use ice moves and is very strong...that leads me to believe JsXtm is the nightwalker. I feel so bad having to suspect my classmates...and even myself.

There we go, the natural order is restored.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

{dragonite} understood what had to be done. {dragonite} had been a member of the Dungeons & Dragons Club at the school along with Searchman52 {farfetch'd}(The psypokian that loves the duck with a sword), {salamence}, {gallade}, Dust the {flygon} and Mr. Dod Rico {dodrio} who happened to be a level 10 Dungeon Master and was the head of the club. {dragonite} asked his felllow D&D friends to kill him with a warriors funeral pyre. With that {flygon} and {salamence} took to the air spewing forth beautiful Dragon Fire, they traced a slowly tightening circle of the colorful fire around {dragonite} until his body was fully consumed by the flames, even amongst the glittering flames the entire group could now see the white smoke coming from JsXtm's {dragonite} body. They were wrong again. The entire class returned to the Dorms. Fearing the next attack, they locked there doors and watched the Nightly news about the recent death of {vaporeon} The First story was the police report that had come up with new evidence that {vaporeon} had been Tackled, Slammed or even Body slammed, by the assailant, furthermore police confirmed that the moves Take-down, Double-Edge and Giga-Impact couldn't have been used due to the severe side effect of using them.
The next story on the news was an interview with {vaporeon} 's sister Sun, the
{espeon} "I was so traumatized to know that within a few yards of me my brother had been murdered. Tthe second it happened I could sense that something terrible had gone on. Vaporeon had invited all of his siblings except {eevee} , who was too young, to come to the bonfire. At first I didn't want to come, but the rest of my brothers convinced me to do so." Then {espeon} began to cry and the host suggested it was a good time for a break. After a short commercial break featuring the all new low-fat poke snacks, the news returned and showed an interview from private eye Ann Faros. {ampharos} and {dodrio} who after the incident had set about to track down the killer on the school grounds, {ampharos} began by saying that at first they didn't see any sign of it, but they noticed a strange figure hiding off in the shadows. Upon shining her light on it, it had turned tail and fled. At the same time, it started to intensely down pour. Not being much of a runner, {ampharos} quickly got left behind. However, {dodrio} was extremely fast and managed to keep up with the fleeing foe. Unfortunately, as soon as the quarry had almost come into sight, one of {dodrio} 's heads got scared silly, and refused to move the body at all, allowing the culprit to escape. After hearing this additional bad news, the students all went to bed for the night. In the morning, they all walked over to class, Werewolf 101. There they were informed of the next victim had been. Nakuzami, the {ursaring}, had been found dead in the smelly Mens locker room shower after morning wrestling practice. First responders said he appeared to have suffered from Cardiac Arrest, even though he had been in peak physical condition. The wrestling team was made up of four members, including Blob the {snorlax}, Slappy the {hariyama} and HW (Heavy Weight) the {golem} , not to mention Coach Slack Inge the {slaking}.
All the students were deeply troubled by this news knowing that they would soon be next if they didn't catch the killer. {raichu} spoke up
"Perhaps we have missed some clues. Some that maybe the polices didn't catch." None the less, it was time for the next round of voting to begin.

Yet again I will say that werewolves are stronger than your average pokemon
Don't vote for people who aren't part of the class
And Don't Quote This Massive Message!

Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Darn it, my guessing were wrong, dead wrong. But i won't surrender, maybe my next hypothesis will be correct.
I won't give my reason, but i'll quote something to make sure.

/vXv\ wrote:
Finally the werewolf is acting based off of your actions

And it has been written that:

Steel_Eel wrote:
And I hope all of you bandwagoners get killed *Glares at Nakuzami*

*glares at Steel_Eel*

Steel_Eel - 1

Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

S_E can't learn tackle moves and the like. However, he's been arguing with Nakuzami a lot in an RP, so i'm gonna have to vote for him as well:

Steel_Eel: 2

Sorry dude :-(

Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Actually, he could learn Body Slam. And what is the meaning of Cardiac Arrest? Is that some kind of Heart Attack? Is that something that could happened by shock?

Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:11 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The dead of vaporeon had tricked me into believing it was somebody else.
Damn!
I should had stick with Steel_Eel
He is a strong pokemon who can use ice based attacks.
Let's hope that this round we will find the first ww.

Steel_Eel: 3

Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:29 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Their being two werewolves i think one of them may be Gengar, First clue is the fact the moon triggers it, Ghosts by nature are nocturnal cos the moon tirggering a trandformation would make sence,

Secondly The tempreture was cold at the frist murder, Aside from learning icy wind, ghost are often said to make the air turn cold

Thirdly, Heart attack, could he have been scared to death? nightmares prehaps?.... Also Ursaring could defend him self, his expert fighting and normal moves learned and perfected from the wresteling team would have proved a deterant.... Unless they were totaly inafactive agaisnt a pokemon with an imunity

Edoc'sil - 1
Steel_Eel - 3

Looking for UNHATCHED Manaphy egg. Will trade anything in my trading thread or PM me
FC: 1076 5550 2837

Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:05 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next