It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Viral Secrets (The big climax is here!!) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

In my haste I didn't know that I wasn't even talking to Isaac, it was only Leo. "Well the traitor returns." Bayleaf was already out so I decided to use her in my battle. Though the one problem is that Bayleaf doesn't have much variety in her attacking moves but still she was strong and could survive. "Leo call out your Pokemon to fight my Bayleaf, and let us get our battle underway." Be careful Bayleaf, we don't know Leo's strengths.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:11 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I turned to Leo. "Well come on, I ain't got all day, Leo. Kassie grows impatient, and I have things to do." Kassie tapped her foot impatiently, her blades crossed across her chest.

Thanks to Legendary Tamer for the Trainer card and Egg of Darkrai
Thanks to Rex09 for the sprite of Sable and Kassie.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

So he figured out his past, if I only I was so lucky. I looked at Leo gravely before running to the elevator. The door opened for me automatically and I glanced at the nearest security camera. I then walked into the elevator and looked my team. "Be careful, all of you. Leo knows what he truly is capable of now. He's at his full potential."

The doors slid closed with my final words. The elevator shot up and dinged at its stop. The doors slid open and I walked out onto a large rocky platform. As I walked towards Silver, a man bumped into me as he went towards the elevator. A shock traveled through my body, triggering a distant memory. There are more. I turned and looked at the man as he stood in the elevator. I was shocked to see his eyes flick a bright purple and him bare a sharp smile. The doors quickly slid shut.

I focused back at what was at hand, Vaporeon at my side the entire time. I looked at Silver, "It's time. We end it all here. Once you fall then Issac will soon follow and the world will be rid of these monstrosities that Issac created."
-------------------------------
Issac laughed after Red went into the elevator. "Foolish boy, he still has no idea what's in store for him. Whether he kills Silver or not, he will still lose. Now for his friends."

He touched a button on his console, "Release Delta squad and be sure they the have the Omega project for our unfinished experiment." There was a confirmation on the other end and the transmission ended.

"Red's genes contained the parts that I needed to finish my greatest project and now it can be fully realized. My work is finished and I'm sure that the boss is done with me."

((Delta squad will show up after Leo whoops everyone. Time for the big battle everyone.))

Last edited by redt on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:01 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((what?! we have to lose?! fine... minor godmodding ahead, btw))
Red got in the elevator. What?! He can't leave us now!! However, my mental cry did nothing, and he continued on.

Turning back to the battle at hand, I watched Leo warily. He grinned, then sent out Snorlax. "Go, Thumper!! Attack Axel's Mightyena! Use Hyper Beam!!" The Snorlax got to its feet, then opened its vast mouth. A beam of pure energy shot out, racing towards me and Miten. "Miten! Use Protect!" A shimmering shield went up just in time, sheltering us from the onslaught. The battle had started.
((Here is the page Crunchy's profile is on, for his pokemon's movesets))

Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
((Do we wait for Crunchy, or write us fighting one of Leo's team?))

Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:36 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I was waiting for Red to post before I did. Leo kicking everyone's ass is what I had in mind though hehe.))

Leo turned back with a grin after he watched Red leave. Finally, he could battle for real and test his strength against the most awesome pokemon trainers he had ever encountered in his life. They actually thought it was more than that though, that Leo was actually going to hurt them. Heh, let them think that, Leo thought with a wide grin, it would be more interesting that way. It was 4 on 1, and Leo had to fight them all until Red and Silver had settled things. Togekiss, Donphan, Snorlax, --- and Silver's Scizor and Typhlosion were all the pokemon he had. Releasing the pokemon one by one, he sent out the following to match up with their pokemon:

Cassie's Swampert --- Togekiss. Jack's Kabutops --- Scizor. Axel's Mightyena --- Snorlax. Massimo's Bayleaf --- Donphan. Silver's Typhlosion sat back with Leo as he called the orders, Sparky was still lost for words, she had no idea what was going on. Leo turned his head to her, giving a reassuring nod and a smile. After realising his reason, she brightly smiled back and watched the battle unfold. This was always Leo

Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:05 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie tensed as she stood by her partner, Swampert growling softly as the Togekiss swooped down at him. "Hold your ground, Skip." she ordered between gritted teeth.

As the Togekiss dove, she shouted out "Deflect the Aura Sphere with Stone Edge!"

Skipper slammed a paw into the ground, creating a barrage of jagged boulders in Togekiss' path, bouncing the Aura Sphere away from him-- the winged Pokemon's Extremespeed attack still clipped Swampert's body, making the big Water type grunt sharply before, unbidden, he responded with a powerful Avalanche, the Ice-type move all the more powerful for having been struck by the Extremespeed.

Last edited by LadyMiir on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:15 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Snorlax jumped, his enormous body creating minor seismic activity.

"Miten!! JUMP!!" Miten saw what was happening, and his eyes went wide. With a yelp, he leapt into the air. Unfortunately, it was too little, too late. A ripple of the floor caught him, and he went sprawling. I hit the ground with a thump, next to Miten.

Getting to my feet, I helped Miten up. "Alright!! Show time!! Use Shadow Ball!!" The Dark canine generated a swirling ball of evil energy, which promptly shot off in the direction of the giant Pokemon. "Miten, sneak in behind the ball and use Crunch!" Miten sprinted off, following behind the ball, ready to rip flesh as soon as it hit.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:51 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Don't worry I am going to put up a good fight.))

I could consider myself lucky that Leo sent out a Donphan to battle Bayleaf, it gave me a type advantage, but on the other hand it displayed his confidence and skill in battle. I saw that he was using a Rollout and Giga Impact combo, and I barely had time to react to get Bayleaf to respond. "Bayleaf Reflect now!" Bayleaf managed to put up its barrier of light ((think of it like a form of armor, like chainmail or something)) as soon as Bayleaf put up her reflect she was hit by the Donphan's Giga Impact. Even with the protection of Reflect I could tell that Giga Impact must have smarted. Don't give up Bayleaf, if we can manage to land a Leech Seed, we will have the battle in the bag Even with that strategy in mind, we couldn't just focus solely on doing that. Bayleaf stood up "alright Bayleaf use Magical Leaf!" Bayleaf sent out a barrage of rainbow leaves at the Donphan, and while that was going on I hoped that the leaves would obscure Ellie's vision and or judgement. "Now then while it is distracted Bayleaf Body Slam!" Bayleaf jumped up in the air falling towards the Donphan putting all her weight in the attack.

((Just curious Crunchy, is your Donphan Female or Male? If it is female then we have a cat fight!))

Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I smiled at Silver's form, "This will be fun after all. Vaporeon." Vaporeon jotted over to me and placed his paw in my hand. "After we transform I want you out of this battle. Keep an eye on his Espeon though." He nodded and I made a quick cut on both our hands(/paws).

The transformation quickly took place since there was more blood. Vaporeon turned deep red and obeyed my command to stay on the sidelines. My body contorted a little bit before my skin turned a brilliant white and my eyes flashed a deep blue. My teeth became razor sharp, showing a little as I grinned at Silver.

I grabbed my blade with a clawed hand and flicked it out, slicing the air around it. "Shall we?" I charged towards Silver and struck out with my blade.

((I think that 2 or 3 forms should be good. Which would we you prefer?))

Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:58 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Haha a cat fight it is. Plus I thought the matchup would be cute. :3))

"Damn..." Leo grumbled. Fighting multiple opponents was harder than he thought, yet alone calling out commands for each individual pokemon and fight. Still, for some reason, he was able to do it. Was it because of what he was, that he was able to do this so well, or was it because in his heart he yearned to be the best trainer there ever was? Sparky gazed up at Leo, watching the passion and expression over Leo

Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie's lips peeled back in a feral smile as Leo ordered the ranged attack. "Very good, Leo. A pity we have seen this before." She whistled softly to Skipper-- the Swampert knew what to do, generating a massive gush of water from his mouth and vanishing under the water, the Air Slash hitting the water's surface harmlessly and deflecting off.

She tapped her foot to signal to Skipper-- the water bent and rippled under a powerful shockwave from the use of an Earthquake under the water, sending a massive spout of water straight up under the charging Togekiss. Skipper emerged from the waterspout with a roar, lunging for Togekiss' underbelly, fists reaching for Togekiss as he summoned another Avalanche attack to rain down on the Flying type.

Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A massive blast hit Miten's side; he went flying. He skidded to a halt, just in front of me. "MITEN! Get up!!" By now, Snorlax had already gone to sleep, and the burns were already beginning to fade.

Damn... if this continues, I won't be able to defeat Leo... Miten shakily got to his feet. With fur missing or scorched, he looked very frail. But the fierceness in his eyes convinced me otherwise. This may wind up in a loss... But we'll make it a good one. Gritting my teeth, I managed a small smile. "Leo, this has been a great battle so far. Don't let us down now!!"

Miten was ready. With an arm pointed forward, I called out, "Miten!! Use Return!!" As Miten bounded towards the sleeping Snorlax, a golden aura came pouring off him ((i don't know what it looks like, so i'm improvving :P)), creating streaks as he ran. Coming towards the hulking bear, he pounced, pouring all his love and devotion into a physical attack.

Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:04 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I flinched as the iron head headed right towards Kassie's chest. "Deflect it with Stone edge!" i cried, and Kassie stamped her foot, causing rocks to deflect the Iron head so it only grazed Kassies side. "Counter attack using hydro pump!" I called. Kassie blasted a column of water at the Scizor at point blank range.

Thanks to Legendary Tamer for the Trainer card and Egg of Darkrai
Thanks to Rex09 for the sprite of Sable and Kassie.

Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I fell to the ground as Silver's blade left my chest. The wound quickly closed and I managed to stand up. I coughed up some blood but was over all okay. "Well I guess I don't need to hold back any more now do I?"

I launched towards Silver, my blade drawn. I was going faster than the eye could see when I struck Silver's sword. I reflected back and tried again, this time twirling my blade. I appeared on the other side of Silver, waiting for my attack to began.

The air began slicing apart, getting closer to Silver.

Vaporeon observed the battle, trying hard not to interfere. He eyed the Espeon across the field.

Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It is ok Crunch it makes it have more of an animeish feel))

As Bayleaf was falling down onto Ellie Leo and Ellie saw through the ruse. Leo had countered with an Iron Defense, though Bayleaf did some damage it had a shock and kick from the Iron Defense which caused Bayleaf to slip and get caught in Ellies tusks. Ellie then threw Bayleaf into the air and launched an Ancient Power attack. Damn Bayleaf cannot last much longer at this rate. Still we have to try. "Bayleaf jump around on the rocks, that way you can avoid most of the damage!" Bayleaf heard me and did a back flip jumping across the rocks, though when they collided with each other bits of rock shrapnel hit Bayleaf causing a fair amount of damage, finally Bayleaf managed to land on the ground. Whew that is close, Leo he is a very good battler.

"Ok Bayleaf launch another Magical Leaf!" Bayleaf whipped her head side to side launching another Barrage of rainbow leaves, hopefully doing more damage than last time. "Now Bayleaf jump back and use Synthesis to regain some lost health!" Bayleaf cried in agreement and jumped back a few feet and started to glow a bit, though there wasn't a bit of sunlight, I knew that Bayleaf would be able to recover a bit, though this would leave her wide open to a counter attack. Next time I am going to launch a Leech Seed attack.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:16 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Togekiss had to cancel Sky Attack, twirling to the spin to dodge Swampert's blinding fist. Avalanche managed to catch her off guard. Togekiss sped through it, appearing behind Swampert. But Togekiss was beaten pretty badly, at a loss for breath as she remained airborne. Swampert was vulnerable as he dropped. If this was her chance, she had better make it quick.

As the Mightyena struck out for Thumper, a loud bellowing Snore attack erupted from him. Still, Return directly hit as Thumper grunted. It was a powerful move.

Scizor crossed his claw-heads, being shot directly with Hydro Pump. It threw him slamming against the cave wall. Wet and broken, Scizor pulled himself up for one last time.

Ellie couldn't dodge Bayleaf's attack, crying in pain as the leaves danced and cut her all around her body. She fell down, pushing herself up to fight on. She growled.

"Guys..." Leo clenched, "...Hang on you guys! We can do this! I believe in you!" Leo shouted with all his heart and might.

---

Silver gasped, his body being cut all around him. Each slice making him yell and wince in pain. When it was finally over, Red had appeared behind him. Silver fell to his knees. Like Red, his wounds healed too. Silver dug his blade to the ground soaked soil, his own blood, pulling and hoisting himself up. He turned to Red with a faint grin, "You're slow," he lied, but it sounded convincing enough, "...I let you get away with that. You think you're fast but I saw all your movements. You don

Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:52 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Skip, no!" Cassie's fists clenched helplessly as the Swampert grunted from the Togekiss' impacts. "You know what to do, you remember that fight with the Hariyama!"

Swampert let out a growl of acknowledgement, concentrating as he curled into a tight ball, snapping and biting at Togekiss to keep the winged Pokemon away from him as he dropped back into the water for safety. The big Water-type disappeared almost completely, regaining his breath, before Cassie shouted "NOW!"

Skipper surfaced with a surprisingly loud bellow, driving straight upwards at Togekiss from behind to avoid any Aura Sphere attacks, grabbing onto the other Pokemon's wings with ice-coated fists and tucking the rest of his body into a ball, dragging Togekiss down into the water with him.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:54 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Oh well time for me to post something epic of my own.))

Just as we gained an upper hand against Ellie, she got a second win, it was taken away just like that. Ellie rammed through Bayleaf's attack like it was nothing and knocked Bayleaf to the ground. It was cruel tactic as Bayleaf was immobile during her Synthesis. I can't believe this, Leo's Ellie is soo strong. Bayleaf struggled to get up. I always believed that if you treated Pokemon with respect they would do the same to you and you would always win. Sadly this isn't going to be the case, Leo showed hardly any respect for Pokemon, his or ours, and he was trouncing us big time. Is everything I thought was true a lie? Is respect and love not good enough. Seeing Bayleaf struggle to get up, caused me to falter in my beliefs. Maybe sometimes respect needed to be thrown away in times like these. I couldn't battle Leo as a friend, I needed to battle him like an enemy of Pokemon, someone like Team Rocket admins. "Ok Bayleaf let's do this! One more attack and this battle will be over!" Bayleaf let out a battle cry and began to glow, it wasn't the same glow from the Synthesis, it was a white glow. Right before my very eyes in the heat of the battle Bayleaf knew that we had to win at all costs and was allowing herself to change before my eyes. Bayleaf was evolving. I never pushed my Pokemon to evolve, I always let them evolve when they wanted to it was the ultimate respect I could give them, and when they evolved, it was the ultimate respect they could give me. Oh Bayleaf thank you so very much. Tears were running down my cheeks, she was going so far for me, she wanted to help her fellow Pokemon just as much as I did. Just as soon as it happened Bayleaf was now a Meganium. ((I know this isn't a dues ex machina evolution, this is something to change Massimo's relationship with his Pokemon.))

There she was my new Meganium, even in her battered and battle worn state, she was beautiful. "Ok Bay I mean Meganium, Body Slam one more time, finish this!" Meganium jumped in the air, just as she did when she was a Bayleaf, but this time she had more power and force. This is it, now or never if Meganium can't finish this now, then we have lost.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The powerful Snore knocked Miten back, and he flew straight into my chest. We both went sprawling on the floor.

Miten was bleeding, battered, and bruised; I was quickly losing hope. Gently cradling Miten's face, I spoke. "No matter what happens, Miten, know that I was always proud of you, and the whole team. We may lose this match but we will never be defeated. I love you, man." Getting up, I put Miten on his feet. "Ready??" Miten barked his affirmation, a steely, but happy glint coming to his eyes. I grinned, and called out to Leo.

"It was a fantastic, battle, Leo!! I'll never forget it!! And, also... you're not half bad, as a person. Just overconfident, is all." I stuck my tongue out at Leo. Turning back to Miten, I commanded, "Miten!!! Let's try this again!! RETURN!!" He leaped forward, a canine grin on his face; his fur turned golden, and he charged onward, ready for this battle to end.

((not quite as epic, but what can i say?? ;-)))

Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I flashed a smug smile towards Silver. "Then here we go." My body tensed as my emotions peaked. My white skin began checkering a bright red, my eyes shining like blue stars. I felt my body grow in size as the Touch became stronger in me, soon I was standing 8'9". My hands and teeth became more animal-like.

Soon the transformation was complete and I stood with a visible aura of white light. My voice echoed as I spoke, as well as being much deeper than before. "This is where our battle will end, with our final forms." I gripped my blade then launched towards Silver. My speed was unmatched to my first form. This power is amazing, I feel like I can do anything. I will win this, I have to. I remembered to when the other stranger touched me and felt that surge of power.
-------------------------------
Black Arrow walked down the corridor as two guards approached him. The one looked at him, "Excuse me sir, but Mr. Issac would like to speak with you."

Black Arrow just laughed. "I have no point in being here anymore and will now be taking my leave." The two guards made an attempt to arrest him but a quick flick of light stopped them in their tracks. Blood splattered everywhere as the guards dropped to the ground, dead. A now blood-soaked Black Arrow stood at the bodies with vibrant purple eyes. He licked the blood of his hands before speaking at the camera. "Your time and purpose is up Issac."

He flashed down the hall with great speed before he entered a small room.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:37 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((*drum intro, guitar*))

Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((wow, that was EPICNESS!!))
I laughed, tears rolling down my face. The fact that we had just enjoyed such a great battle together, despite all the tragedy our group had gone through... Tears of joy came streaming, unbidden.

I grabbed Miten, hugging him tightly. "You did good, boy!!" He growled, happily. I went over and patted Thumper's immense belly, as well. "Good battle, big guy. Maybe some day we'll have a rematch!!" Thumper rumbled contentedly, or maybe his stomach did; I'll probably never know. As I was walking over to Leo, he thanked all of us. But he had a request: we must protect a woman in a tank. From what, I wasn't sure; but I knew that whatever significance she had, it was important.

I nodded. "Leo, if for nothing but your unwavering friendship, I will protect her to the death." Miten, Dusknoir and I lined up, shoulder to shoulder in front of the tank; they would have to get through the power of our friendship to bring harm to the woman. Whatever was coming, I knew, in my heart, that that power was undefeatable.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Skip!" Cassie's dismay was evident as she rushed to the Swampert, already pulling out a Full Restore from her bag as she crouched by him. "Are you okay, buddy?"

"... Pert." Skipper pushed himself up to rub his head against his trainer's hand as she treated his injuries with the medication.

"You did great, big guy. That was fantastic, I'm so proud of you." Cassie praised quietly, checking over her Pokemon before patting Togekiss' head gently. "Thanks for a great battle, girl. Maybe another time."

Skipper suddenly growled when Typhlosion's flames roared-- he got up, crouching in front of his trainer and facing the sound, as Cassie looked at the woman in the tank, her eyes softening as she opened a Pokeball to release her Froslass into the field, the Ice-type cooing a friendly greeting to Leo as she materialized next to Skipper.

"You're asking as a friend, and I accept."

Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:07 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I couldn't believe this. I had Leo figured out all wrong, I thought he was more selfish than what he just revealed. He was only a child who wanted to be a great Pokemon trainer, like so many other children want be, like I wanted to be. I got to live out my dream Leo on the other hand, didn't. For some strange reason I didn't feel sorry for him, because today, I think he achieved his goal, he is a Pokemon Master. Meganium and Donphan were playing with each other as if they were never enemies, as if they weren't about to fight to the death. I got to thinking as Leo called back his Pokemon, and as I called Meganium back and used one of my Full Restores before putting her back into her Pokeball, this girl, this Crystal, she must be very special to him. "Leo I can say this for myself, I have held my own against many Elite Four members of each region, and you are just as good as any of them. I think you are a Pokemon Master."

Soon enough Leo started darting around, going nuts. Something was wrong and he when he advised us to ready ourselves I called out Nidoking to my side. He let out a cry signaling that he was ready for anything that would come his way. Even though Leo is a child, I cannot show any respect to Isaac, I must battle more harshly than ever. Isaac wouldn't treat me with any respect, so I have to do this. In order to beat someone, I have to become them at least for a little bit. "Don't worry Leo I will do all I can to protect Crystal."

Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next