It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:06 am

Forum rules

ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 Which Actor or Actress do you or used to have a crush on? 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Makes sense, since she was a Charlie's Angel. I'm Charly, she's an angel. It works.

I used to have the biggest crush on her. I especially liked the films "Riding in Cars with Boys" and "The Wedding Singer" with Adam Sandler. But whatever movie she's been in I kinda automatically like it, she has that power over me. She's also a starring voice actor on Family Guy, so that's also a pretty awesome plus.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:24 am
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

Anne Hathaway

<3 :(

Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:58 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Emma Stone

Girls with big guns killing zombies = HAWT.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:38 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

When I was younger and way into Buffy The Vampire Slayer I had a mondo crush on Sarah Michelle Gellar

I also had a bit of a man crush on Orlando Bloom, mainly because of his role as Legolas.

Nowadays I am absolutely in love and crush majorly on Helena Bonham Carter. She has played two of my favorite movie characters, Ms. Lovette in Sweeney Todd and Bellatrix Lestrange in Harry Potter. As well as having a crush on Michael Caine.Older yes but he is good looking, especially to me when he was younger.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:26 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Olivia Munn all the way.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I always had a thing for Kate Beckinsale, she just appeals to me. Plus, she's been in a few movies I enjoy, Van Helsing, Click and Underworld.

Also, Jessica Biel is awesome.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I can't really name anyone specific right now, but I like comedy Actresses. Mainly because my life is just one big joke.

EDIT: 250th post! Woot!

Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:37 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

To be perfectly honest, I had lot of crushes when I was younger. Most notably Kelly (Tiffani Thiessen) from Saved by the Bell (it was usually on before after school cartoons or sometimes Who's the Boss? which was disappointing) and the Pink Ranger from Power Rangers (Amy Jo Johnson) (despite never liking the show). And embarrassingly, when I saw Commando, I thought Alyssa Milano as the kidnapped girl, Jenny, was pretty cute. Not much else comes to mind when I was a child.

As years progressed, I had a number of attractions that kept my interest only but little (Elizabeth Hurley in Austin Powers). The only notable crush I had in later years was when I saw 007: The World is not Enough. Denise Richards looked pretty smoking hot in that movie, and I was infatuated with her for a few years after that, but to be honest, she hasn't aged well.

I'm not attracted much to conventional beauty though. I find cute more attractive than hot, and a personality can make or break any attraction. Considering this, I don't have much interest in celebrities or models anymore, and I really tune out to any "hot or not" discussion.

Although, I would be remiss if I didn't mention that I thought Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada as a power hungry, geriatric fashion magazine editor. Obviously, older women don't look that good at the age she played, but that coupled with her attitude and status aroused a desire to tame that beast with a stiff whip.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:23 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

I always liked Leonardo DiCaprio, I thought he was super hot when I was a kid.

The first time I ever saw him was on Growing Pains when he played as Luke. He was only 16-17 when he was on the show, but I was only 10 or so when I had a crush on him.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:13 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Also, this is the internet, I don't care who knows this. but as a straight male, I admit I have a man-crush on Ronnie Radke. He's not quite an actor, but he's a musician. The singer for Escape the Fate. too bad he was charged with battery and killed an 18 year old kid. Now some convict is shoving their d*** down his throat... but i guess thats the price of being beautiful.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:51 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

DatVu wrote:
I'm not attracted much to conventional beauty though. I find cute more attractive than hot, and a personality can make or break any attraction. Considering this, I don't have much interest in celebrities or models anymore, and I really tune out to any "hot or not" discussion.

I'm exactly the same way. I don't bother, and I never used to, read magazines about celebrities and stuff, and I certainly don't go through one and ask myself if I think they're hot or not. I always switch the channel on gossip news and that's how I've always been. I also find cute more attractive, and personality.

Still, Drew Barrymore. I mean, come on. She's both. I remember being asked from a girl which celebrity would you like to go out with if ever had a chance --- Drew Barrymore hands down. Saying that, when I go out looking for love, I don't look for a look-a-like of her (that would be impossible anyway lol), I look for someone who blows me away and is really nice.

Quote:
Also, this is the internet, I don't care who knows this. but as a straight male, I admit I have a man-crush on Ronnie Radke. He's not quite an actor, but he's a musician. The singer for Escape the Fate. too bad he was charged with battery and killed an 18 year old kid. Now some convict is shoving their d*** down his throat... but i guess thats the price of being beautiful.

Bugger.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Leo Di Caprio is like the hottest person alive. I also really have a huge crush on Alexander Skarsgard, he's Eric Northman on True Blood, so hot. I This has probably been said alot of times and im sure you're all tired of him, but Taylor Lautner is really hot, i love him

Current Shiny Projects: {tepig} {eevee} {foongus}

Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:21 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I currently have a massive crush on Robert Pattinson and I better not get hated for this rude disrespectful people make me BITE!
Before that it was Scott Bakula and John Stamos in that counter clockwise order.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

uh, most people hate when girls crush on Robert Pattinson because he's their precious "Edward~" rather than because of his skill as an actor or views on life or w/e. i actually saw an interview of him, and he seemed like a pretty cool dude. but when twilight fantards go on and on about edward and jacob (not their actors, or their actors because of the characters) that pisses me off.

hmm... actress i used to have a crush on.... well, i can think of a singer who i am mildly attracted to:
Orianthi's songs are AMAZING. plus i can relate to them.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:39 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I assure you I am nothing of that kind; I love Robert for who he truly is which seems to be a very shy, sensitive, fun loving, gentlemanly, gorgeous, amazing man. Everything I have always dreamed of. I am an Edward fan, but I do not see Robert only as Edward not by a long shot! Robert is real while Edward is fiction.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:44 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

No one can know an actor for who they are. Interviews are superficial, often serving a fanbase or giving them what they want to hear to gain viewers for the respective program. While those interviews may be honest in response, you can never understand an actor or anyone for that matter via any media, because they're not interested in true character.

A lot of actors "date" their costars. Why do you think that is?

Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

good point, i never thought of that. what if *gasp* they're lying?! so yeah, it makes sense for their publicity... but Orianthi is still awesome XD

Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]