It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Johto Safari zone flaws 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

As much as i admire the new layout for the safari zone in Heart Gold and soul silver two main things have caught my attention . The first is that you have to leave a zone alone for at least 70 days before catching a riolu and 100 days before catching a gible, the second major flaw is that your zone design is erased whenever you swap zones along with item multiplier . Is it just me or is this kinda annoying

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:11 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I set everything up and just left it there. Sure, it takes awhile to get those pokemon but there are many others that you can obtain in the mean time and a pokedex to complete along with the stars and, it just seems like with all the other things you need to do, leaving the zone open wouldn't be too difficult.

Though they should have shortened the time a little. Like, Maybe at most, making it a month instead of 265 days or something.

And with the swapping, do you loose how much points the decorations are worth and you would need to start all over? I thought you could switch and it'd be ok?

Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

freezdeath wrote:
I set everything up and just left it there. Sure, it takes awhile to get those pokemon but there are many others that you can obtain in the mean time and a pokedex to complete along with the stars and, it just seems like with all the other things you need to do, leaving the zone open wouldn't be too difficult.

Though they should have shortened the time a little. Like, Maybe at most, making it a month instead of 265 days or something.

And with the swapping, do you loose how much points the decorations are worth and you would need to start all over? I thought you could switch and it'd be ok?

Sorry, but the value of the objects resets when you swap areas. That's an annoying part of the safari zone.

Sprite Collection

Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:00 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=26073

No the multipler stays the same, however since it clears the objects It appears as if its 0
because a 5 multipler x 0 objects still equals 0!

Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:20 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

oh, good. whew... I could only imagine how long it would take if you couldn't keep the multiplier!!

Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

just trade the pokemon over from another game. 10 mins or 90 days?

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]