It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:41 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Werewolf XII: Apocalypse 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

He was already down because of gravity

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:45 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Gible started digging a hole in the ground. He burrowed and dug his way towards Mr. Dude. Gardevoir pulled some energy out through his chest while Girafarig increased Earth's gravity. Mr. Dude started to laugh at Gardevoir. "Who you giving that energy to?" Then a portal opened and Dialga stepped into our world once again. Gardevoir's energy slipped into Dialga's Adamant Orb. It started to lose all it's color until it was pitch-black. Then, Dialga roared so ferociously that the very fabric of time started to break. Mr. Dude was thrown back, but he was still alive. He then unleashed a second Earthquake. All the Pokemon were thrown back except for Gible. He just let out a groan and let go.
------------------------------------------
Okay, my RNG is now 14, and DT's and Aquadude's are 15. /vXv\\'s RNG started at 50, but now it's 30. Jaypokes is dead. I'm sorry for your loss. Oh well. Choose your next moves.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Although I can't move both of you should use Endure

Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

In light of some surprising discussions, I as a girafarig will use uproar. Girafarig {girafarig} uses uproar.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'll use Wish on /vXv\.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

curse you RNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but gible did die with a secret he wasnt any gible he was Highlight to view spoiler.
A Bidoof JK
also ill be a ghost watching

Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Can I join? As a werewolf?

Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Unfortunately, no. You're dead. Dead men tell no tales, but in this case, they don't help a gigantic werewolf destroy three Pokemon in a battle that decides the fate of the world. Anyways...
--------------------------------------------------
Gardevoir murmured a wish to himself about the Dialga next to him. It seems as if he'll heal later. Meanwhile, Girafarig starts screaming, causing an uproar. It hurt Mr. Dude, but he lived. Meanwhile, he uses another Earthquake. (Mr. Dude LOVES Earthquake!!!) Gardevoir and Girafarig were still hanging on, but Dialga crashed into the ground. His heart stopped, and he died.
YES!!! THE RNG KILLED /vXv\!!! My RNG is now at 6, which means there's a much higher chance that I'll die. At this point, the burn starts doing less damage (only two damage a turn now), but it could still bring me down to 1. Aquadude's RNG is now 7, and DT's is 8. The RNG hit 1 for /vXv\, effectively killing him. Not only do I lose my biggest threat, but DT did basically nothing that turn. WEEEEEEEE!!! I'm doing good!
Please choose your next attack.
(/vXv\, I know this sounds pointless, but how do you pronounce your username? I don't know how to pronounce it, so I normally just call you Jeffery. Frankly, Jeffery is starting to get boring, and I not going to call you Alphonso.)

Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Aww... To /vXx, I hope you do this in your next version. And it's Alfonso, not Alphonso. In Afonso's case, It's Afonso.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ghost gible used earth power (idk if he learns it but hes a ghoste so deal with it) to create pillars to stand on so Mr.Dude Cant use eartquake

Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jaypokes wrote:
ghost gible used earth power (idk if he learns it but hes a ghoste so deal with it) to create pillars to stand on so Mr.Dude Cant use eartquake
Dead Gible uses no moves!

Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

im just tired of him using earthquake

Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'll use Protect.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

1. after 3 turns of burn earthquake wouldn't hurt at all, as thats negative 3 stage attack only 25% damage, plus earth quake is weaken when used in a multiballte only 75 damage per target not 100
so thats an most 30 damage (which is barely strong than mudslap)
Plus dialga has modest amount of defense, unlike girafarig

2. I said to use endure so that you'd survive One of you could be readying destiny bond
Uproar was so two of us could use rest then wake up right away

3. End this game stat as only three people can play, while everyone else is waiting for the next werewolf, which can't start till this is over

4. /vXv\ is not a name it is a symbol, So just call me the Bat Master

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Fine, I'll make the battle go faster. All of our RNGs are now set to two, due to a mad cow coming out of nowhere and spreading mad cow disease to all of us. My burn doesn't do damage anymore, as that would barely make a difference.
Gardevoir used Protect.
There. Short and sweet.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Girafarig {girafarig} uses Earthquake because Palkia is underground

Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:43 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

1. Palkia didn't even attack yet
2. Palkia can't use Dig

Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:02 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

1. I was waiting for Aquadude anyways.
2. You're right. Dig is for the Pokefailures who can't learn Earthquake.
Back to the battle...
Girafarig started pounding on the ground like Mr. Dude did. Mr. Dude wobbled a little, but then stopped wobbling. Falling down to the ground in an unconscious heap is not wobbling. Gardevoir and Girafarig walked over to him and kept using damaging moves until Mr. Dude was dead. That was it. The werewolf infestation was over.
Suddenly, a shadow covered them. The shadow belonged to Rayquaza, who came down to them. The two Pokemon took battle stances. Rayquaza laughed like a good-spirited old man.
"I'm not a werewolf, if that's what you're thinking. I must say, I didn't expect you to succeed until Dialga came into play."
"I thought we were dead," Girafarig said. "Most of us are dead as a matter of fact."
"The only reason you won was because Mr. Dude gave most of his energy to fighting over the atmosphere, but you can't win that battle against the Guardian of the Skies. If he didn't fight for the atmosphere, he would've been invincible." Gardevoir and Girafarig were amazed. Rayquaza continued. "As a Legendary Pokemon, I have incredible power. Do you have any remainder of any of your fellow Pokemon?"
"Yes," Gardevoir answered. "We saved their ashes."
"Bring them here!" Rayquaza commanded.
Girafarig got the container with all the ashes in it, while Gardevoir gathered Gible's and Dialga's dead bodies. They placed them in front of the green sky dragon. Rayquaza let out a mighty roar that shook the Earth. The ashes rose and formed several bodies. A yellow light shot from the Legendary's mouth and passed through all the bodies and then entered Rayquaza's mouth again. The bodies then came to life. All of their fallen comrades, back from the dead. Unfortunately, Zangoose and Latios were among them. With the sheer numbers, plus Rayquaza, the werewolves were easily killed. Meguroko was still crushed, thank goodness for that.
"There are many other small groups of Pokemon that remain alive. I must heal them. Mewtwo! Dialga! Arceus! Come with me, fellow Legendaries! Help me heal this planet from apocalypse!" The genetic experiment, the Guardian of Time, and the Creator of the Universe immediately flew off in two different directions. Rayquaza turned back to the tribe.
"I shall find Tyranitar and bring him back here. I'm sure he'd love to hear the Werewolf Empire never will rise. I think that ties all loose ends. Be excellent to each other. Goodbye, my fellow Pokemon." And with that, Rayquaza shot off towards the horizon. The survivors heard a faint roar, and that was that.
And so they started to rebuild. After a month or so, the three Legendaries came back to their tribe with a few female Pokemon and a Ditto to start off a colony in the area. After a few years, several villages were finished, and houses were continually being built between them to make a large city. The city, named Sheizonshashi (Japanese for 'Survivor City'), spread to the size and shape of Michigan, with a river separating the giant city into two parts. It spread some more and eventually grew up into trees, like Fortree City, as well as the ground. Flying-types created colonies for Sheizonshashi in the clouds, and they invented new forms of transportation. The Pokemon now lived in a world better than it was before, a world with peace, prosperity, and no laws. After what had happened with the werewolves, no one wanted to break any rules whatsoever. The world has bettered in those ten years faster than it has since they invented Pokeballs, because in order to build something new, you must first break down. In a way, the werewolf invasion saved the world.
The statues of the sixteen Pokemon in the tribe who's story you have heard rest outside the capital of Sheizonshashi for all to see. They are the Pokemon that stopped the Empire that never came. They created peace.
What a nice ending. Anyways...
Congratulations! The werewolves have been stopped and the world has been restored to peace. (If they could turn Werewolf XII into a video game, this wouldn't be a bad storyline.) All of you guys are alive again. This game is officially over. In about two hours, I'll PM a mod and ask them to lock this thread. Feel free to celebrate. In the meantime, I need to plan to take over our world. Hopefully, I'll be more successful in real life. Goodbye guys, and see you in Werewolf XIII!

Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

finally....

hey, you guys brought tyranitar back!! kewlz :3

really, though, it was fun before i dropped out, and hopefully i'll see you guys in the next game.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Finally, it ends. Anyway, i tought that new pokemon cannot be werewolves, like someone said some page before this page, but it did. Any explanations?

Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

wow twise ive been on a wining team Mr.Dude good luck on taking over the world and im glad you put Michigan in there IDK why but its nice that my home states in the story Michigan one of the few places that gets Faygo

Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:38 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

LOL, I was resurected only to be killed again in like three seconds.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, Jaypokes asked if he could be Victini, whose type we didn't even know. We can figure that a Ground crocodile could learn Earthquake at least by TM. Plus, I tried to make sure Meguroko never killed anybody unless it was absolutely necessary.
I didn't know you lived in Michigan. Now I know where to send someone to kill you. *laughs evilly*
I PMed JsXtm and asked him to close Werewolf XII. The game is over. The civilians have won. They shall live. Peace has prevailed. And now it's time to completely destroy that peace in a completely new world that pits 18 Pokemon against each other with their lives on the line for no other reason than to entertain the giants that control their every move. Good luck to you all, may you help Dude, Mr. take over the Earth, and...

Werewolves rule!!!

Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

And so another round of Werewolf comes to an end. Look for Werewolf XIII, coming in a few days, led by /vXv\. *Locked*

Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:59 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14