It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Gen 5 Legendaries Discussion 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

If there is a worm legendary, it's typing would probably be Bug/Ground. Why don't a Bug/Dark? Giant roaches anyone?

Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:05 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
If there is a worm legendary, it's typing would probably be Bug/Ground. Why don't a Bug/Dark? Giant roaches anyone?

For the 3 main legendaries, im gonna have to say that bug wouldn't fit in here nicely. Now one of the support legendaries, yes, a bug typing would be cool.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:29 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GofD wrote:
For the 3 main legendaries, im gonna have to say that bug wouldn't fit in here nicely. Now one of the support legendaries, yes, a bug typing would be cool.

Yes, i know about that, what i meant that the side legendary, not the main 3 legendary, should be a Bug type.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:12 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I think the legendaries will be terrible, just like the Sinnoh legendaries and every Isshu Pokemon so far.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:17 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

In my opinion, I did like the three dragons in Sinnoh, but not that much. I think the only really bad legendaries there, at least compared to others, were the lake trio, Cresselia wasnt that great either. I also like the Isshu pokemon so far, better than Sinnoh. Also, i'm not majorly pessimistic, so I don't really agree with you.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

TheCharizardMaster wrote:
I think the legendaries will be terrible, just like the Sinnoh legendaries and every Isshu Pokemon so far.

Id have to disagree. I like the main sinnoh legendaries, and the Issuhu region pokemon do have some promise. I will say the current legendaries look... unique at the very least.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:57 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I happen to like them. They seem pretty awesome, and just as good as past legendaries. What do we think the legendary for the thrid installment will be? Unless its like GSC and it will be a minor legendary as the mascot.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:26 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

They should add in some legendaries that are cats... There are a lot of dragons, birds, and dogs. But only Mew and Mewtwo all alone in the first generation... It's sad. Bug would be awsome though!!!!!

Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

freezdeath wrote:
They should add in some legendaries that are cats... There are a lot of dragons, birds, and dogs. But only Mew and Mewtwo all alone in the first generation... It's sad. Bug would be awsome though!!!!!

raikou's kinda like a tiger... that counts, right?? a bug legend... Mothra!! or something like that. it'd have to be kinda big, right??

Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

freezdeath wrote:

Actually, the legendary called as the Legendary Dogs are ALL based on cats, or actually big cats. When i remembered, they are based on Lion, Tiger, and maybe Cheetah.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
freezdeath wrote:

Actually, the legendary called as the Legendary Dogs are ALL based on cats, or actually big cats. When i remembered, they are based on Lion, Tiger, and maybe Cheetah.

rex09 wrote:
freezdeath wrote:

raikou's kinda like a tiger... that counts, right?? a bug legend... Mothra!! or something like that. it'd have to be kinda big, right??

Yes, I believe so too, most especially on Entei and Raikou. {entei} is a lion and his most pronounced mane gives us the hint, {raikou} 's fangs, coloration and stripe-like pattern indicate a tiger. {suicune} running pattern may be identified with the cheetah along with his spots. More than that, the characteristic 'tear' markings in his face all point to a cheetah, although his long snout also points to a canine. However, Fujin, the shinto god of the wind carries a leopard skin. But anyway, I still believe them to be more of cats than dogs.

{venusaur} {charizard} {blastoise} {meganium} {typhlosion} {feraligatr} {sceptile} {blaziken} {swampert} {torterra} {infernape} {empoleon} {machamp} {gallade} {toxicroak} {pidgeot} {staraptor} {luxray} {alakazam} {gengar} {nidoqueen} {nidoking} {aggron} {rhyperior} {gyarados} {milotic} {kingdra}

Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:37 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

rex09 wrote:

I have a small feeling the Mothra comment has already been stated...
Legendary dogs=CATZ?! That's a little screwed up. But, in that case, there haven't been any Dog legendaries...unless you count Arcanine...how 'bout...a...I got nothin, how 'bout something good, at least decent in battle and original. That's all I have to say.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

well, Frost pointed out on his list thingy that they're more like the legendary Beasts, and it made more sense than Legendary Dogs to me, so i changed my opinion, lol. AceTrainer pretty much pointed all the reasoning out...

I'm still banking on a poison/dragon for the third mascot.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Nakuzami wrote:
rex09 wrote:

I have a small feeling the Mothra comment has already been stated...
Legendary dogs=CATZ?! That's a little screwed up. But, in that case, there haven't been any Dog legendaries...unless you count Arcanine...how 'bout...a...I got nothin, how 'bout something good, at least decent in battle and original. That's all I have to say.

Technically they are known as the legendary beasts. Beasts...Beasts I tell you

Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:27 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I think it would be kinda neat if you had to breed Reshiram and Zekrom to get a gray/grey legendary. =P Probably not going to happen though. ^_^;;

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:57 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

well the two big guys are fire/dragon and electric/dragon, so the third could be a sorta ice/dragon, amirite? like, ice fire and electric are a sort of type trio. you got them with the birds, magmar's crew, the punches and the fangs.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:10 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I suddenly realized something! Victini represents Victory...& has a "V" gesture...& that Gen 5 can also be written as Gen V! Coincidence?
And by the way there are some (quite gross) bug/worm legends if you go search on Wikipedia. But what about a Fighting-type? I hope there'll be a cool heroic Lucario-like legendary...Actually I hope that Lucario is a legendary......

Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:47 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hey guys!! I just went to lolstop & here the freshest news about Gen 5 Legendaries!!!
* #633 through #635 are a Dark/Dragon-type evolution chain
* #638 is a Steel/Fighting-type Legendary
* #639 is a Rock/Fighting-type Legendary
* #640 is a Grass/Fighting-type Legendary
* #641 is a Pure Flying-type Legendary
* #642 is an Electric/Flying-type Legendary
* Reshiram is to be #643
* Zekrom is to be #644
* #645 is a Ground/Flying-type Legendary
* #646 is a Dragon/Ice-type Legendary
* #647 is a Water/Fighting-type Event Legendary
* #648 is a Normal/Psychic-type Event Legendary
* #649 is a Bug/Steel-type Event Legendary
Yeepee! I know most of you are fed up with dragon types but don't you just feel excited about these completely new type comboes? A Dark/Dragon pseudo legendary chain! And someone finally knocked some sense into Nintendo, as we have a Steel/Fighting (Lucario!!), Rock/Fighting (Another new combo!), & Grass/Fighting (This one is gonna be AWESOME!) trio plus a Water/Fighting (probably trio master?)!!
AND we finally got a Bug/Steel Legendary! Now we only need a Poison one...Oh also there'll be a Pure Flying Legendary! The much expected Ice/Dragon is also confirmed! But it's sort of strange that it's separated from Reshiram/Zekrom by a Ground/Flying legendary...... By the way if you think Dragons are overdone note that we only have 3 dragon legendaries this time...... I can't wait for the official release of the game! It's gonna be sooooooo awesome!
Note 1: Some of these news may change when the game is released.
Note 2: Please tolerate my exploding Excite-O-Meter. I'm just too surprised to see an entire list of new type combos revealed!

Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Finally, we got a Fighting-type legendary, four of them! That's nice, and also a Bug-type legendary, finally, and there is a pure Flying, awesome. And also, i think the Dragon/Dark is the evolutionary chain of Kibago-???-Ononokusu.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
Finally, we got a Fighting-type legendary, four of them! That's nice, and also a Bug-type legendary, finally, and there is a pure Flying, awesome. And also, i think the Dragon/Dark is the evolutionary chain of Kibago-???-Ononokusu.

Agreed! FInally, some fighting legendaries, and a pure flying. And I also think that whoever posted the thoery that Kibago evolves into Ononokusu is correct. I hope though, that the middle stage shows a nice transition, or it'll be one of those "drastic" evo lines again (at least for me).

{venusaur} {charizard} {blastoise} {meganium} {typhlosion} {feraligatr} {sceptile} {blaziken} {swampert} {torterra} {infernape} {empoleon} {machamp} {gallade} {toxicroak} {pidgeot} {staraptor} {luxray} {alakazam} {gengar} {nidoqueen} {nidoking} {aggron} {rhyperior} {gyarados} {milotic} {kingdra}

Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:12 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mmm, there's a possible link between Kibago & Ononokusu, but I think it's not the psuedo legendary mentioned here. Because according to the latest news, Ononokusu is PURE dragon. Actually I hope there could be some stand-alone & non-psudo non-legendary Dragons......
Oh by the way check out lolstop or any other Pokemon news site ASAP! A bunch of BW news are revealed & yes, I mean A BUNCH.
Edit: Waiiiiit a minute. Why on earth did it turned out as Serebii when I try to type S-e-r-e-b-i-i? Is it some kind of bug or glitch or something like that?

Last edited by ShinyLucario on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have to say hell's main page is alittle easier read and understand than psypokes but nevertheless these are the forums i lurk within.

and I'm excited about a bug legendary although the 4x fire weakness needs amazing stats to overcome

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:11 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

yo... i think the bug type legendary is going to be a Ultra-Large-Mega-Toothed-Earthworm-Thingymajiger that's about 50 Ft tall. i mean, what else can it be?

As For the Flying-type, i dont know? i'm guessing it's a cloud thing (unless altaria fills the spot) the truth is , i'm not sure.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Just read somewhere that the Dragon/Dark pokemon will be Hydra kinda thing, not sure about that but hey, i guess it was correct.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:09 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I cannot disclose this information as it might endanger our units in the feild
I heard a rumor that the bug legendary was a space bug robot thing (the borg?) haha, I read that on poke beach if you want to check it out I have no idea ho credible it is though :/

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next