- Olives
- Durian
- jalapenos

Things I can eat but don't like
- Bacon
- White onions
- Ginger based dishes
- salmon

Yeah I know.. I'm a terrible person (spends 30 minutes picking off all the toppings in a pizza...)

Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:59 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Things i'm absolutely will never eat:
-Bacon
-Anything that involves Bugs.

Things i don't like to eat:
-Something that way too spicy
-Pineapple
-Ginger
-Broccoli
-Most unusual fruit.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:49 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

DragonPhoenix...we have a lot in common as far as food goes. I absolutely will not eat:

Olives, green OR black (sour/bitter...god they are awful)
Onions, unless they're sweet
Jalapenos
Sausage
Pepperoni (I might eat them, but definitely not on pizza)
On pizza, I will not eat ranch.
seeded grapes
Mustard
Chocolate ice cream
Coconut (especially that shredded ****...GROSS)
Anything with more than a very small amount of butter
Peas
Green Beans
The hideous cheesy smothered patty that I want to hurl just looking at because I have to stock this every night and it reminds me of BUNNIES ewwwwww
Anything overly spicy...when my mom makes chicken enchiladas she always makes a special pan for me because I refuse to eat them if they're spicy.

Things I don't like but I might eat if i'm really hungry:

Spaghetti
Cauliflower
Hamburger helper
Salmon
Oysters
Chicken nuggets w/o sauce
Turkey
Pork chops
Ramen noodles
sharp cheese
Eggs
Plain or greek yogurt
Lucky charms
Coco puffs

Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:34 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I really eat nothing.

Pizza, I'll only have corn or pepperoni, or plain.
I dont eat red meat, the only meat I eat is chicken, and maybe ham or something, but not bacon or anything else. Sausages are bearable but definitely not if theyre burned.

I'll eat things like beans but I wont enjoy it. Anything burned is an automatic no. I like fish though.

I'll eat some vegetables like peas & carrots (only raw). I also eat pasta, noodles, and spaghetti is nice.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

haha, what's your pizza of choice? I just go with hawaiian or BBQ chicken usually. But its only ever those two or margarita. anything else (like supreme or meatlovers or something) and I pretty much just eat the dough. Which is weird because I used to work at pizza hut when I was in school.

I don't understand the chocolate ice cream though. That's... just strange :s

I'm going to add anything Italian to my things I can eat but don't like list. super overrated. Or maybe its because I've only been to rubbish Italian places (aka lygon street, which is meant to be the best italian anywhere)

Quote:
-Anything that involves Bugs.

Didn't know there were dishes that added.. I dont know, cockroach garnish or spider guts sauce :o

Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:05 am
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

I love Hawaiian pizza, I'd say that's my favorite. <3 pineapple <3 but I prefer bacon over ham...though I'll eat it without bacon or with both. I also like mushrooms and green peppers on pizza. Usually if there's meat on a pizza besides ham or bacon, I pick it off.

I actually hate chocolate ice cream as well as chocolate cake and...well, pretty much chocolate in general. I do like some candy bars though, and especially reeses cups.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:03 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I am not usually too picky about my food, I will eat just about anything. The one thing I will eat but won't enjoy is tomatoes. I just really don't like the things.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:12 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I won't eat

tomatoes
anything green (cept lettuce & bok choy )
Mexican food (maybe the occasional taco but not as much as the people around me)
sausage
pears
eggplants
brussel sprouts
egg salad sandwiches (the taste about as bad as the smell and they smell like **** and b**** mixed together)
I really could rant but I hate to annoy you

Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red Meat and Gelatin. That's it.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

wow, you guys hate pepperoni that much?? and red meat?? that stuff's some of my faves....

things i'll try to avoid eating:
broccoli
mahi mahi (but it tastes good somtimes)

uh, i'm not really that picky.... usually, just to avoid being rude, i'll eat something anyways. but hey, to each their own, right?? :D

Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Things I REFUSE to eat:
Mayonnaise
Cottage Cheese
Beans
Any of those stupid salad things (Like macaroni salad, potato salad, etc)
Tomatoes
American Cheese (my dad calls me a communist because of it)
bacon (it's just too greasy)
pepperoni, on pizza. (pepperoni on crackers with some cheese is good though)
Basically any kind of game meat (venison, pheasant, bass, crappy, etc.)
Chocolate Ice cream (vanilla, and vanilla only.)
Homemade dips (I don't trust peoples cooking skills.)
Most red meats (even though I already listed a few. I'll eat some things like deli meat, but it's pretty much just poultry)

I am, for the most part, a polo-pescatarian. I eat fish and poultry, but not red meats. I crave red meats sometimes, and do give into some of them. but I try to stray from them. Just think to myself how those poor cows are raised to be killed and then i'll be sort of sad and not want to eat. and then get over it a bit later. :D

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:36 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Mushrooms, onions and tomatoes

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:51 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Patchy wrote:
I really eat nothing.

Pizza, I'll only have corn or pepperoni, or plain.
I dont eat red meat, the only meat I eat is chicken, and maybe ham or something, but not bacon or anything else. Sausages are bearable but definitely not if theyre burned.

I'll eat things like beans but I wont enjoy it. Anything burned is an automatic no. I like fish though.

I'll eat some vegetables like peas & carrots (only raw). I also eat pasta, noodles, and spaghetti is nice.

You drive me **** insane.

I'll try anything once. Rabbit, oyster, turtle, soft-shelled crab, octopus, alligator, clam, sting ray, pinsir, whatever; raw, well-done, medium, Pittsburgh...

I used to eat everything and anything put in front of me... until I became a vegetarian. To be honest, I really have absolutely no idea why I did, but most likely, it's a challenge to myself.

What I don't eat... umm... hmm... eating in my house growing up used to be a punishment. If I didn't want to eat it, I was either forced to eat it, or I was grounded. Until I ate it, my mother waited at the table until I was finished, so it was always a waiting game, and I never lasted. A few times I waited to go to the bathroom with food in my mouth to gag up into the toilet, but she always checked up on me, and I never got away with it.

If anything, to this date, I still hate brussel sprouts and peas (any). They taste like earwax or soggy potatoes, and despite the fact that my mom loves them, she doesn't ask me to eat them anymore (HOORAY). Otherwise, pass me that squid-ink pasta saut

Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:51 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Things I don't eat that I know of;

Poultry Group;
Lamb
Ham Hocks
Some other non mainstream meat (not including Lion Tenders)
Meatloaf (I can eat it now ok but I just absolutely have no liking for it, worse meat my family ever cooked me)
Chitlins (I even hate the spell of these things & they can't even redeem themselves by tasting good, sad really)

Dairy Group;
Any Cheese that is not Cheddar Cheese, American Cheese, White Cheese (some cheese with holes in it that's this color & the 1 on pizza, etc.)
Lasagna (it murders my taste buds when I do try to get to know it lol, I'm serious)

Vegetable Group;
Pretty much any Vegetable that is not Corn, Collard Greens, Fried Patatoes, Onions (mainly the Purple ones) or String Beans...& I mean all of them, I hate Vegetables

Fruit Group;
Grapefruit (the worst fruit in my opinion)
Cranberry (can still eat but will not like it much)
Strawberry (I don't like them at all but for some reason can tolerate the flavor in juices & other beverages)
Other rarer fruits I don't know about...

Grains Group;
Cheese Cake & Strawberry Short Cake
Windmill Cookies
Corn Bread (yep, hate it)
Stuffing (I dread this every Thanksgiving)
Any Bread that isn't White, Wheat, Cinnamon or Raisin Bread...
Nuts (except for Peanuts)

Other Foods I don't know the Group of;
Eggs (cannot possibly eat these period as I absolutely loathe them oh how I hate these)
French Toast (used to like it but then I started hating it a bit & then finding out that Eggs were an ingredient in it's creation was the last nail in the coffin for me & this food choice)
Tuna Salad (it was ok when I first ate it but ever since then it smelled & tasted terrible to me & like with French Toast, learning that Eggs were in it was the last strike for me & this food choice)
Eggplants (don't even want to give it a chance)
Salad Dressing (I only like Miracle Whip which I heard was actually well, Salad Dressing but I use it to replace what's right below this line)
Mayo (I don't wanna be anywhere near this cataclysm if possible & I'm serious, I hate Mayo, it's disgusting tasting)
Dark Chocolate/Fudge (nasty, this is nasty under all circumstances, period)
Mint Flavoring (why is this liked by anyone is beyond me...unless it's in Gum of any kind where it is very good)
Fudge (While I can eat it, it is just a disgusting amount of Chocolate flavoring no matter what it's added to or whatever to me)

Yep, I'm the pickiest, non-explorative eater ever concieved I'm sure...meh, I don't care I have standards in regards to anything so...it won't let me list the other groups so oh well...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:16 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
bacon
olives
chicken hearts

Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:19 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

there are a couple things i wont eat

Tomatoes or anything containing them: i hate tomatoes and everything to do with them. I havent eaten one sice i was five when i started to find them disgusting. People are always trying to push tomato foods on me but I refuse to eat them. The way they smell and taste to me is revolting. No one seems to really understnad.

Foie Gras: Simply the most disgusting thing imagined by man. Ive never eaten it, and never plan to.

Im picky about Pork products. I only like sausage and bacon.

Veal: i hate it.

I also never eat fast food burgers

Current Shiny Projects: {tepig} {eevee} {foongus}

Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:01 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

PEAS! Not a single one of those evil little suckers must touch my mouth!
Coffee in any form, nasty stuff!
Carbonated water, also nasty stuff. My mom and aunt are crazy to drink it!
I am not too partial to much seafood, except crab although I am developing slowly a taste for sushi.
I do not like lemon or lime in any form except lemonade. I am not big on tea of any kind although I wish I was; I do like the tea served at my family's favorite Chinese restaurant ok. It felt so good on my aching throat once back in January when I had a cold(which is rare).
I do not like Jell-O or flan between the two Jell-O more so. I do not like Mozzarella(at least I think that's what it was I don't remember for sure) cheese it tastes spoiled :p. Asparagus is not bad but too bitter for my liking as I recently rediscovered last Tuesday at a birthday dinner for my mom.
I do not like re-fried beans or black licorice. Bleh!

Alpha Arcues wrote:
Im picky about Pork products. I only like sausage and bacon.

Perfectly said for my taste as well; I will only eat honey baked ham mostly my best friend's mom's and roast pork from Hometown Buffet(although I have not been in years since my dad died in 2005 as he was the one who would take me). Pork chops are a no for me, too tough. I do not like tough meat, as a result I am also not a steak or most other red meat person.

Most frozen foods are never what they appear on the box but are in fact gross. I am not fond of raspberry, and cranberry at least in juice form from what I know it WAY bitter I won't drink it. I think I once tried white cranberry juice though because I seem to remember it being more tolerable.

Flat and diet sodas are disgusting I won't drink 'em, and so called 'energy drinks' are too packed with caffeine which can give me palpitations although I have never actually tried them so can not judge them flavor wise.

I do not like oranges or orange flavor but enjoy no pulp orange juice and I hate green olives.
I am also not a fan of dark chocolate or mint and can not stand bittersweet chocolate.

This might be about it. Despite all this I am actually not all that picky as opposed to my childhood where I used to order hamburgers with ketchup only at Mcdonalds and spagetti with butter and Parmesan only. God what the hell kind of child was it, bleh! And I am always willing to try something new. In fact this list did not include things I have never tried because one can not know they do not like something without trying it.

Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:25 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I will literally eat anything at least once. Unless the food is clearly rotten or drop-dead retarded (like chicken with ice cream) I will try it.

That said, I'm not massively enthusiastic about olives, coconut or red cabbage.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:50 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

goldenquagsire wrote:
I will literally eat anything at least once. Unless the food is clearly rotten or drop-dead retarded (like chicken with ice cream) I will try it.

I'll try some freak ass combos sometimes; I once randomly dipped an oreo in leftover pace salsa from the previous night and liked it. haha!

And how the bloody hell come does like NO ONE like coconut, I hardly ever hear of anyone who likes it. Coconut is, to use a term I learned here, BEAST!

Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:24 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

goldenquagsire wrote:

Too bad this isn't Facebook, and I can't like this post.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

There is something that i maybe won't eat.

Cheese, some years ago i was eating lots and lots of cheese. The result? Diarrhea.

And something that could make your mouth smells of stinky things.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:48 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I don't eat animal products of any kind as i'm vegan.

as far as fruits and veggies go, I don't like raw onions...I like onions just fine so long as they're not raw though.

Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
Cheese, some years ago i was eating lots and lots of cheese. The result? Diarrhea.

And something that could make your mouth smells of stinky things.
Feces? Are you a coprophagist?

Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:32 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

What did you mean?

Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:47 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Don't particularly like;

Mayonaise (except in potato salad, tuna salad, chicken salad, etc)
Okra (slimy and tastes funny - will pick it out of soups)
Snails/escargot (nope - won't even try them! I firmly believe this is a horrible practical joke played by some evil Frenchman on the rest of humanity - "oh, hey, you American - here, try these snails from my garden - they're a deilicacy . . . honest!")
Don't care much for overly stinky, soft cheeses (ie, limburger - another joke played on us by some German/Dutchman - "oh man! This cheese has gone really bad! Oh, here, Englishman - try THIS cheese - it's adelicacy . . . honest!")
Won't eat offal/innards no matter what you change the name to (ie, "sweetbreads", tripe, etc . . . more bad jokes I think). The one exception to this is liver - I do like liver. Can't bring myself to try "rock mountain oysters" either.

Other than those things, I'll try most things once.

Love coconut, btw. Especially fresh from the shell.

Love spicy food! (One of my original recipes is for a spicy "dirty rice" dish - using brown rice, hot Italian sausage and . . . a bunch of other things.)

Love fresh-baked bread.

And, I love to cook. I have some of my recipes posted on The Recipe Source . . . I post as "BarnOwl there as well.

3DS FC (Y and X): 0834-1199-3647

See my photos and paintings on deviantArt at: http://barn0wl.deviantart.com/

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/grumpydispatcher

FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/FlagBarnOwl

"FlagBarn0wl" Blog: http://flagbarnowl.blogspot.com/

Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next