It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:12 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Werewolf XII: Apocalypse 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

if thats you vote

WW

Steel_eel-2
aquadude-2

Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Okay, so, i guess this is completely depends on luck, but i follow my feelings.
Tally Of Death wrote:
Steel_eel-3
aquadude-2

Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Story time!
--------------------------------------------------
The five other Pokemon turned to Latios. He looked at them for a second, then started transforming into some blobby thing. He then formed into something else: a wolf-like creature that stood on his hinds legs, was about five feet tall, and had extended claws and fangs.
A werewolf.
The five Pokemon charged at him. The werewolf tried fighting his way through, but didn't succeed. Just as Girafarig was about to deliver the finishing blow, Gardevoir stopped him.
"Don't kill him yet! We can tie him up and question him."
So they tied him up and questioned him.
"What did you do to the real Latios?" Gardevoir questioned.
The werewolf laughed.
"There was never a real Latios," he answered. "We've been in your clan since the very beginning."
This shocked all the Pokemon except for Gardevoir. He seemed to be unshaken.
"And what exactly were you trying to do?"
"I'm not at liberty to tell you that," he said, "as long as the Master is still alive."
This caused all the Pokemon' eyes to widen. Even Gardevoir seemed as if he didn't expect that.
"So you won't tell us?"
"Not at all. I expect you'll kill me now."
"Yes," Gardevoir answered. "Yes we will."
Gible had the werewolf drowned in the river as Golem had. It seemed fitting that the enemy should die to the same hand, or water in this case, as the victim. The friend.
"So there's one more werewolf," Mewtwo said. "And he's the Master werewolf. The answer to all our questions."
"That's right," Meguroko said. "And he could be any one of us."
"He is one of us," Girafarig said. "And he's going to suffer for what he's done."
The next morning, the Pokemon walked outside and immediately noticed a crack in the middle of the camp. It was closed, so a Pokemon had to be buried under there.
Meguroko, Girafarig, and Gible opened the crack while Gardevoir lifted out the lifeless body of Mewtwo. He wasn't crushed, so it seems as if he was buried alive.
With this new evidence, the four remaining Pokemon voted.
The werewolves voted before the RNG brought back Gible but after the story, thus making the murder for this round. Yay.
So there's a Master werewolf. Who is out to kill the remaining three Pokemon in the tribe. This is getting intense. Who is the Master? And who is not? We shall find out eventually.
Time to vote! First to two gets brutally murdered by the people you've made friends with over the past month or so, thus kicking you out of one of the funnest games on the site. Delightful, isn't it?

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

It was very nice to play this first game of werewolf. I may be back for another, I was not even trying to win. But because I know it was none of the two who were resurrected Because of all I know I am voting for ryanh181
Ryanh181-1
Sorry ryanh181 you are busted as a werewolf

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Usually the Master didn't do the act, but only command the fellow Werewolves to act, so, judging from my opinion, so:

Ryanh181 - 2

Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ya i vote raynh oh and a side note if hes not the 2 people will be
left so RNG could decied so a 75% chance of psypokes winning

Ryanh181-3

i was way off on my guess when
i came back

Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, you found me. See ya in Werewolf XIII.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

dude, i did not expect that, that is so funny. Steel_Eel, a werewolf, i am suprised.

annyway, i think it was Ryanah181 i cant vote so i just will state it.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Meguroko immediately ran for his life. The three remaining Pokemon pursuited him, but to no avail. He was getting away.
Then, suddenly, a large shape fell out of the sky. It landed right on top of Meguroko. His spine shattered under the pressure of the giant's right foot. The remaining three Pokemon looked up. They couldn't believe what they saw.
"Palkia!" Gible shrieked. "What are you doing here?"
"Just killing off this pathetic werewolf. He almost wiped out your entire camp. He has failed in his mission. As have the others."
"Zangoose and Latios," Girafarig said.
"Not just them. There are several other camps like these all over the world. Each has had three werewolves sent by the Master to kill off the camps to destroy what is left of civilization. Your camp came closet to destruction."
"We did?" Gible asked.
"Yes, but please, let me tell you all that I know. I believe the werewolves wanted to get rid of the last remaining settlements so that they could breed and start a werewolf empire. The Master set this all up. Rayquaza isn't even dead!"
The three Pokemon jumped up in surprise.
"You see, there were two Masters! Two werewolves before this even began. One gave her life to crash into the sun, starting this in the first place. Jirachi. She liked to be called Liner. It's a stupid name, I know. She started this to drive Kyogre and Groudon mad. Rayquaza came down to make peace, but before he was killed, I saved him. The atmosphere couldn't be destroyed."
"So why did it crumble?" Gardevoir asked.
"The remaining Master werewolf had power. He destroyed the atmosphere and left me to try to hold it together. Eventually, Arceus had to give me energy, and he died, knowing that he died for the planet. Rayquaza is still in hiding, helping me keeping it in the state it is now."
"But if the atmosphere just crumbled," Girafarig asked, "then the werewolves would also die, right? Why would they do that if they wanted to start an empire?"
"Werewolves don't breathe," Palkia told them.
"How do you know all this?" Gardevoir asked.
Palkia just gave him a blank look. That told Gardevoir everything.
"You don't mean..." Gardevoir couldn't finish.
Palkia suddenly blobbed up and changed his form. In his place stood a twenty-foot tall werewolf. The living Pokemon jumped in surprise.
"I wasn't trying to hold up the atmosphere!" he said. "I was trying to destroy it! Even with the energy Arceus thought he was giving to a good cause, Rayquaza wouldn't give up. I'm afraid I must take matters into my own hands now."
Gardevoir turned towards Gible and Girafarig. "Okay guys, we have no choice. We have to kill him."
"But how?" Gible asked. "He's incredibly powerful! We've got no chance!"
"We have to do this, for the world, for the rest of the Pokemon, for our own sakes."
"I never thought in my entire life that I'd be doing something as crazy as this," Girafarig said. "But I'm doing it anyways."
"Let's go kick some werewolf butt!" Gible said, pumped up and ready for a fight. "Let's go!"
They turned towards Palkia. "You're not going to live to see through with your plans, Palkia," Girafarig said.
The werewolf laughed. "Oh, please, call me Mr. Dude!"
And the battle began.
For the first time ever, Psypokes has won a game of werewolf! *shakes hands with banana* But it's not over yet! You must stop me and my plans to start a werewolf empire! And don't lie; none of you saw this coming. Admit it.
Okay, this is going to be like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Each one of you uses a mover that your Pokemon can learn in any manner whatsoever. Then, when you're all done attacking, I'll use an attack. This is not rigged, as an RNG will be used. When you first attack me, an RNG chooses a number randomly from 1-100. My number will be 1. For each damaging attack, I'll use to RNG again for accuracy, using the attack's normal accuracy as the factor. If it hits, it shrinks the RNG so that it chooses a number 1-75, then 1-50, then to 25, then 20, then proceeding down by fives until we hit five. Then we go down by ones. Stronger attacks may shrink the RNG more than weaker attacks. If at anytime the RNG shows the number 1, I will faint, allowing you to kill me. The same works with me, only since I'm stronger and you're weaker, your RNG scale starts at 50.
Get ready to battle for the fate of Earth. And I won't go easy on you. I'm pretty good at competitive battling.
Ready, set, fight!

Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

wow i mean WOW!!! ok then i dont quiet understand so i guess
ill use DRACO METEOR

PS how we dronw a werewolf

Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Gible summoned a swarm of meteors, which rained down on Mr. Dude. It seems as if it had left a dent in him.
Okay, with Gible's super-effective STAB high-powered move, whenever I use the RNG to calculate my chances of dieing I'll use a scale of 1-61.
P.S. Oh, good point. How about you kill him with repetitive Earthquakes?

Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

actually, i think this is the second game of werewolf that psypoke actually won.... but anyways, congrats, guys!!

Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Just end the game already,

And Coming soon to a forum Near YOU

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Stats inflictor?

Gardevoir {gardevoir} uses Will-o-Wisp!

Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Soz raquazza(hey, when in rome!) and Mr. Dude! how could you be so ebil as to try to destroy the atmosphere! i need my past diaga to send me here again to kill you. in the meen time, gible, try to use fissure. and psypoke, CONGRATULATION ON WINNING WEREWOLF!!!!!!!!!!

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:20 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Gardevoir created two small flames in midair and shot them at Mr. Dude. They landed and spread throughout his body to cause a pretty large burn.
Okay, at the end of each turn, my RNG goes down five. And my physical attacks do less damage. I must wait for Aquadude to try and kill me before I try and kill you.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:49 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I played two games of ww on psypokes and both times my team wins :D
Hurray!

I see you al next game ;0

P.S.
Will somebody send me a p.m. if the new game is looking for players?
Otherwise I forget it:P

Mewtwo out!
{mewtwo}

Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:17 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

since Darktrainer13 already burnt you Girafarig {girafarig} uses light screen

Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Away for Labor Day weekend. It's hard to get Internet access here. Ayways.
---------------------------------------------
Girafarig set up a screen of light around him and his teammates. Mr. Dude jumped up in the air and landed on the ground, setting off a large Earthquake. But no one fell.
---------------------------------------------
Okay, no one died that round, but my RNG went down to 56 and all of yours' went down to 27. Choose your next move.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:17 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i dig under ground right under the Mr.Dude and waited for the right time to strike

Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sensing Further Disturbance caused by Palkia, Dialga returned to quell the mayhem.

Sensing that even with his great power, Dialga won't be able to finsish of the mighty Were-Palkia
Calls on his allies to support him

Dialga Requests Gardevoir use Helping Hand to increase damage by 1.5x

Then it calls to Girafarig to use Gravity to ensure that All moves hit without fail (OHKOs still aren't affected)

then politely suggests to gible that digging is suicide due to earthquake

Then with all its might, summoning forth the power of the Adamant Orb, Dialga Echoes Forth
The Roar of Time!

(which receives 1.5x STAB, 2x Super effective, 1.2x for adamant orb, 1.5x helping hand, 100% accuracy and 150 base power for roar of time)

Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I Question /xVx 's judgement but as you wish /xVx Girafarig {girafarig} uses gravity

Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

WOW /vXv\, you sure know how to make an entrance. Mr. Dude you must be dead by now.

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As you wish. I'll use Helping Hand on Dialga this turn.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

coming up with such fources that could knock down a building Mr.Dude went down making him a easy target for earthquake

Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:42 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next